Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A father's Enduring love

He kept some of his weight on his arms, which were on either side of Shilo now, just so he wouldn't hurt her. The rise and fall of her breasts, the silky skin brushing against his chest was incredible. He trailed soft kisses from the valley between her breasts up to her neck before nuzzling his face against the curve of it. The guilt he had expected didn't rise quickly, instead stayed quiet deep in his bones. The feel of his daughter beneath him and how he finally felt happy after all this time extinguished the desire to flog himself for what he had just done.

Nathan sighed contentedly as she ran her fingers through his hair and then over his shoulders, his lips curling into a satisfied smile as she spoke. When she asked him not to be angry, however, he lifted his head and looked down at her, eyebrows pulled together in confusion. "Why would I be angry?" he asked, his hand cupping her cheek. He brushed his thumb lightly over her cheek bone, his eyes searching hers.

Shilo gazed up into those soulful eyes of her father, refusing to look away from him for the longest time. Her soft, pink lips were curved into a sweet smile just for him. He didn't seem upset. He seemed...relaxed and relieved, as if she had released him from a terrible weight he had been carrying for seventeen long years. Her little hands swept up and down hisback, marveling at how relaxed her father was for once in her life. She had to admit, she was feeling pretty boneless herself and Graverobber had been banished from her thoughts and mind. "I thought you would be beating yourself up over this...." She wriggled beneath him, stretching out further over the bed with a content sigh. "Even though this is wrong, it feel so right. Doesn't it?"

Nathan smiled as he felt her hands running over his back, still amazed at how genuinely soft her skin was. It had been far too long since he'd felt this way, so calm and content. For once, he wasn't brimming with guilt and worry, and it felt nice. "I'm trying not to think about the wrongness of what we did," he said softly, pressing a kiss to her lips before he rolled off her, lying on his back beside her. He reached over and gently pulled Shilo into his arms. "It feels very right," he agreed with a kiss to the top of her head, his hands moving over her back now. He knew that, eventually, we would beat himself up over this but the way he felt? It was too good to let go of. He took her hand in his, placing hers gently on his chest. He covered it with his own hand, smiling as he closed his eyes. "I'm so glad you're home, Shi."

Shilo curled against his side as he pulled her into his arms, yawning into her hand, signaling that she was growing tired again. Yet on the inside her mind was still reeling as she took in everything that had happened. One week ago she had been Graverobber's woman and now she was sleeping with her own father. Not that it was a bad thing. She'd always thought her father was rather handsome, but this was the first time she had ever acted upon her wanton desires. "I'm glad to be home..." She answerred him, brushing her lips over his and offering a sweet smile as her hand covered his heart. Her own heart skipped a beat as she gazed into his eyes, her own filled with adoration and love. He was her lover now and she intended for this to happen again...and again... "Sleepy...." Shilo gave a soft sigh before pulling the covers of the bed up around them and burrowing closer to his body. Within minutes she was asleep.

Nathan kissed her back gently, still a little shocked that he was kissing his own daughter, had just made love to her. He did his best not to imagine Marni as he watched her pulled the sheets over them and he wondered, briefly, if their similarities was what had made it feel so amazing. But when she curled back up against his body, he smiled, knowing that it was Shilo herself that made it incredible. He watched her fall asleep and was nearly there himself when his wrist communicator came to life, Rotti's voice filling the room. He slapped his hand over the speaker, hoping Shilo didn't hear and wake, before slipping gently away from her. Cursing GeneCo's timing, he pressed a kiss to Shilo's temple and dressed before leaving her room.

Shilo wasfast asleep by the time Rotti chose to contact his repoman. The sound of his voice caused her to cling even tighter to her father's side, nuzzling his upper chest as if sensing his intentions to leave. She gave a soft, distressed sound as his warmth left her, but eventually she rolled onto his spot and curled her arms around the pillow as a substitute. Morning came all too soon for Shilo and once again she was ill. Her first step out of bed quickly turned into a sprint for the bathroom, heaving up the remenants of her last meal. She was pale and shaking afterwards, still naked as the day she had been born. She ran a hot bath and relaxed in the tub, taking her time in washing away the sticky mess left behind after her sexual encounter with her father. She didn't feel the least bit of regret this morning. She didn't hurt afterwards like she usually did when Graverobber was through with her. Her father hadn't half-crushed her under his weight and jostled her around with his thrusts.

After an hour had passed she finally made her way down the stairs and towards the kitchen, still brushing out her wig. She didn't see her father around...which was unusual. She felt a pang deep inside as she gazed around the empty kitchen, feeling tears well up in her eyes.

Nathan's job had taken him longer than normal, so when Shilo woke he was still washing up. He was lost in a combination of thoughts; memories of the night before and the last time he had seen Marni. It was hard for him to think of one without thinking of the other before. Now that he had made love to his daughter, it was honestly even harder. He didn't compare them, though, but it felt like old wounds had been ripped harshly open again. Once he got the blood off his repo suit, he turned the hose off and wiped his fingers on his pants, letting the leather hang to dry.

He went into the actual house, closing the fireplace carefully for fear of either waking Shilo or drawing her attention to the room. After going upstairs and finding Shilo's room empty, Nathan felt his heart race. He imagined her out on the streets again, already back in GraveRobber's arms; maybe he hadn't given her what she wanted, but instead gave her another reason to leave. He swallowed the bile that rose in the back of his throat, taking the stairs two at a time. "Shi?" he called out, hoping he was just jumping to conclusions.

Shilo's head turned as she heard her name uttered by a familar voice. Her heart racing with both joy and relief. She wiped away her tears and rushed towards him. All Nathan would problably see is a black blur of a small girl launching herself into his arms and pressing her face to his chest. Nevermind the scent of blood which lingered on his skin. She seemed genuinely happy to see him as she arched up on her tiptoes to share an overpassionate and not entirely chaste kiss with her father, whom she had missed terribly it seemed. "You're here...you're still here." Her words echoed his thoughts most likely, lowering her head to his neck, nuzzling her nose against his skin affectionately. Her hands were gripping his shirt, ensuring that he was solid and whole...and here with her.

Nathan glanced towards the kitchen just in time to see Shilo racing out. His heart soared with relief and adoration as she grabbed onto him, his arms wrapping tightly around her as well. He moved one hand to cup her face as they kissed, his heart racing loudly in his chest. He laughed against her lips as she spoke, his arms moving around her and picking her up. "Of course," he said, his hand maneuvering her legs around his waist. He kissed her again, his arms encircling her body once more. When he had to pull away for them both to breathe, he grinned and placed a gentle kiss on the tip of her nose. "You're still here, too," he said, echoing her words.

Shilo gasped as her feet left the ground, giggling as her father lifted her so that she could wrap her legs around his waist, savoring the sensation of her panties sliding over the rough fabric of his pants. Her arms flew around his neck, returning that passionate liplock with particular vigor, gliding her tongue across his repeatedly. Her frail, doll-like body shuddered as he broke the kiss, panting for lack of breath. "Always." Her sultry, kiss swollen lips curved into a dreamy smile. She reached up and adjusted his glasses for him, her legs still wrapped tight around his waist. She couldn't seem to get enough of his touch, his scent, his...everything. Shilo presed her face against his neck, laying a soft kiss against his throat. "You can make something light for breakfast. I'm not...hungry." She bit her lower lip.

The feel of Shilo returning the kiss so strongly, so passionately, caused his cock to harden some. He groaned softly as she shuddered, his eyes closing for a moment to take a breath. He opened his eyes again in time to see her lips curve into a gorgeous smile and he had to fight the urge to press her against the wall, have his way with her again. He leaned his head back some as she kissed his neck, but when she spoke, he pulled away a little. "You're not hungry?" he repeated, concern fading the lust that had been in his eyes. "Are you feeling alright?" The idea that Shilo, so tiny and skinny, wasn't hungry after their night made him more concerned for her health.

Shilo slid down his body to stand on her own two feet again, her knees still a bit weak from the kisses she had shared with her father. She brushed her fingers over her tingling lips before meeting her father's concerned gaze. "I feel sick again. I don't think I can keep down any food this morning." She smiled, a weaker and more watered down version of the sweet smile she had given him earlier. "Even if I'm not hungry, you have to eat." She turned and left him standing there in favor of rushing into the kitchen where she proceeded to a bowl of cereal for her father. She even pulled out a chair for him and motioned for Nathan to sit. It wasn't unsual for Shilo to try to flip the tables and take care of her father. She wasn't entirely spoiled afterall. "I'm OK dad. My stomach just hasn't settled."

Nathan watched her, the sight of her fingers to her lips sidetracking his thoughts for a moment. When she spoke, though, he snapped back to his concern. He tried to return the smile, but it felt wrong on his face. "I-" he paused, watching Shilo scamper off to the kitchen. He followed, laughing softly as he shook his head. "You don't have to wait on me if you're not feeling well," he commented, taking the seat she pulled out for him. He did the same to the one next to her, patting it as he looked at her. "Keep me company?" he asked, trying to figure out if she was just sick or (and he hate to think it) pregnant. "How are you feeling, otherwise?"

Shilo dutifully took the seat beside her father, leaning her face into her hands as her elbows rested on the table. She watched him eat with vague interest, ready to fetch anything else he might need. "Do you want some coffee?" She figured that he had been up all night since there were shadows under his eyes. Before he could even answer she was already turning on the coffeemaker so that a fresh cup could begin to brew, avoiding his questions and stalling for a few moments. The daughter came back to the table with a cup of coffee in hand,offering it to Nathan. She figured that his question was more about their sexual encouter last night. "I feel wonderful." Her soft lips pressed to his cheek tenderly,reassuring him that he hadn't hurt or frightened her during thier lovemaking. Her expression changed suddenly to a seductive grin. "Although, I am a bit feverish."

Nathan's eyes watched Shilo fairly intently as he slowly at his cereal. It was nice, having her willing to help him out, but her sickness was starting to really bother him. He took the coffee from her and set it on the table next to his bowl, his eyes examining his daughter's face. He smiled slightly as she pressed a kiss to his cheek and fought the urge to kiss her grin. "Shilo," he said, trying to sound like her father again instead of her lover. "I think you need to rest for a while." He took a sip of his coffee, his thumb running over the curve of the handle. He let out a breath and looked down at the table, trying to figure out how to go about asking questions he never in his wildest dreams thought he'd have to ask. "We need to talk," he said softly, his eyes looking back to his daughter.

Shilo made a face at his suggestion, scrunching up her little nose in a cute bunny-like fashion. "Daaad. That's all I've been doing lately. Obviously sleeping the day away isn't doing much good." Besides, she had a good reason to stay up. There were still so many things that she wanted to do with her father. She wanted to taste him, espescially his cock. As her thoughts strayed to the gutter, his next few wrds obviously surprised her. Shilo grew nervous. Those four little words, 'We need to talk', were never a good sign. Espescially not when Nathan had that look on his face. "Talk? What's there to talk about?" She skittered away from whatever subject he wanted to bring up by climbing onto his lap and curling her arms around his neck, enjoying the way thier bodies fit together.

The sight of her nose scrunched up like that made him remember Shilo as a little girl and guilt started to unfurl in his stomach. He pushed it back, though, knowing that this wasn't the time to start beating himself up. She had a point about getting rest; even with her sleeping most of yesterday away, she didn't seem to be any better. He leaned back as she crawled into his lap and he hoped that she wouldn't notice the lingering erection from their kiss in the hall. "You and," he paused, his thumb brushing over her cheek as he frowned a little. "You and that GraveRobber." The questions were there, hanging on the tip of his tongue, but he longed not to have to ask them. It was hard enough thinking about them together let alone asking for details about them.

Shilo did feel his lingering erection and it seemed she knew the perfect way to distract him from whatever he wanted to say. Her hips shifted against his, though not in an overly bold fashion. To him it might seem as if she were trying to seat herself better on his lap, but that one little movement brought her panty covered pussy against the growing bulge in his pants. Her eyes widened as he mentioned Graverobber. Instantly her fingertips pressed against his lips, silencing him. "I don't want to think about him...." She protested. His name had become the worse profanity to her. Her hips shifted against his and this time there was a definate deliberate slide of her pussy over his covered cock. She was doing her best to get him to drop this subject because she was pretty sure he didn't want to discuss it anymore then she did.

Nathan felt her shift and he tried his best to ignore it, to play it off like it didn't affect him one way or another. His hands dropped to her hips, though, and he hoped she just took it as him trying to find a place to put them. Feeling her fingers against his lips and then the way she moved caused him to grip her hips, his eyes closing as he groaned. His cock seemed to harden more in his pants and, for a moment, he was completely distracted. Once he got his bearings back, though, he lifted her off his lap and set her on her feet beside his chair. He let out a breath as he looked at her, his eyes looking over her face; it really hit him, then, that she wasn't his little Shilo anymore. "We don't have to talk about it now," he said, "but we have to at some point. You can't keep distracting me like this forever."

Shilo's soft, pink cherub lips lifted into a smug grin as she felt her father's cock harden even further beneath the teasing shifting movements of her small, girlish hips. She was utterly amazed that she could provoke such a reaction from her own father. The man who had cared for her and provided for her all these years. Normally, Nathan was a very controlled man, but she seemed to be his only weakness. A small pout formed on the girl's lips as she found herself lifted off of her comfortable seat. She walked up behind him, draping her arms around his neck from behind. At lease from this angle he couldn't see the sad look on her face. "Let's just get this over with so we never have to talk about it again. What..." She paused, biting down on her lower lip "What do you need to know?"

Nathan knew it pained her to think of GraveRobber, pained her more than him, but he also knew that if he let this settle, things would just get worse. When she walked behind him, his hand went up to rub her forearm gently. He leaned back a little, trying to find the correct way to word this. He let out a breath as he closed his eyes, his hand stilling on Shilo's arm. "I need to know if you ever used protection, or if he," Nathan paused, clearing his throat a little. He was nearly cringing just thinking about this, his hand moving to rest on top of his daughter's. "Did he ever finish inside of you?" He waited silently for her response, hoping that it would be a good answer, that it would chase away the idea in his head.

Shilo grimaced at the question asked of her, even when her father had tried to word it in such delicate terms. His hand on her arm was warm and reassuring. Even though she knew he wouldn't be mad at her over anything she was about to say, she still felt her cheeks burn. She didn't want to discuss Graverobber at all, let alone their sex life. "We used protection or he would pull out because sometimes we..." She trailed off, not wanting to say that they had fucked so often in the last month that Graverobber would often run out of condoms. Perhaps this would set Nathan at ease....until. "Wait. We didn't use one my first time." She was struggling to come to the conclusion of this conversation. Shilo wasn't stupid, in many ways she was just as brilliant as her father; her only problem was that she was still very naive. "Graverobber said that I couldn't get pregnant my first time." Ah, so there it was. A nasty little lie and Shilo had believed him.

Nathan was about to breathe a sigh of relief when Shilo said wait, and then his entire body seemed to deflate. He could kick himself for never teaching Shilo about sex, but he had never really worried about her needing to know everything. He let out a frustrated breath instead, his eyes closing as his jaw clenched. If he could just find GraveRobber, could get his hands on him... He swallowed the anger that wanted to burst out of him and tried to clear his mind, tried to figure out how to respond. "He was wrong," he finally said, his voice quiet. He didn't want to mutter the words, tell Shilo he thought she was pregnant; the idea disturbed him so much that he couldn't even fathom what it would do to her.

Shilo could almost feel the anger and rage which radiated from her father, the tensing of his muscles where her hands lay agianst his chest. She jerked away from her father's chair, taking a few steps back with a hand clasped over her mouth. A horrible moan escaped as her world shattered. It all made sense now. The soreness of her breasts, her morning sickness...and Graverobber leaving her. Her periods never came on a regular schedule, so she had never thought to suspect. He must have guessed before she had ever even had a clue. "No." She was suddenly very pale, beginning to cough and struggling to breath as the shock of her condition provoked a sudden flare of her blood disease. This couldn't be happening. No. No....

Nathan turned in his chair as she jerked away, his eyes clouding over with sadness. He hated to see this kind of reaction from her and hated GraveRobber even more for having done this to her. When she started coughing, Nathan got out of his chair so fast that it fell to the floor. "Shilo," he said, his hands moving to catch her in case she fell. He ran towards the counter after a moment, grabbing a stash of medicine from a drawer near the sink. He grabbed his coffee for her to wash it down with, not even caring that he usually dissolved it in water, and raced over to Shilo. "Breathe," he said, "you'll be okay." He slipped the medicine into her mouth, his hand then moving to pull her against him.

Back
Top Bottom