Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'll let you fuck my soul for a hit of the glow.

Graverobber chuckled at the question asked of him. He took one of her small hands in his and pressed it against his a hard pectoral muscle. She was utterly adorable and yet he could sense her sizzling sensuality. She was like a flower getting ready to burst into bloom and he desperately wanted to pluck that tender bud of hers. "I'll let you in on a little secret kid." He leaned in, unable to resist gliding his long tongue down her neck in one smooth lick. "I've never had any surgery myself." This was his real face and his real body. "Why do you think it's so hard for Geneco to get ahold of me? They have none of my records and no real hold over me at all. I come and go as I please, unseen by them." He could feel himself getting hungry for a taste of Shilo, wanted to see if she was as sweet as she looked.

His hand shot against her shoulder, pinning the girl to the shower wall, giving her a wolfish grin as he slid to his knees. He took one of her dainty thighs in his hands and flipped it over his shoulder, admiring the beautiful sight of Shilo's delicate flower, slick and pink and absolutely mouth watering. His face moved in closer,breathing in the wonderful scent of her wet pussy. “Just relax, Shilo. I think you’re going to like this." He coaxed he. Within moments she would soon feel the warm, wet slide of a flexible muscle along her slit as his tongue began to explore her most intimate place.

Shilo's fingers spread against his skin, her thumb tracing the outer edge of his muscle. She watched his face, her entire body wanting to just lean against him and melt into his body. She took a breath as he leaned forward, inhaling the warm scent of his skin and his breath as he spoke. Her eyes closed and her mouth fell open a little at the feel of his tongue, her mind getting hazy once again. "That must be why I feel so safe with you," she murmured, her fingers tracing gently down the front of his body to his abs. The idea that he hadn't had surgery, and that she wasn't planning to, made a rush of warmth spread through her limbs; they were more alike than she had ever dreamed.

Her eyes shot open in shock when she felt him pushing her back, the cold of the shower wall caused a shiver to run down her spine. "What are you-" she paused as he slid to his knees and then pulled her leg over his shoulder. She reached down, gripping his other shoulder for support as she watched him. The hunger in his eyes, visible before he leaned forward, caused another shiver to run along her body. Her mouth opened as she tried to speak, the words replaced with a hearty moan as she felt his tongue against her sex. Nails dug into his shoulder as she leaned her head back, her eyes closing again. "More," she moaned, the fingers of her other hand slipping into his wet hair.

Graverobber's hands slid higher on her thighs so his thumbs could open up her outer lips, exposing her sweet hole and allowing him to see just how wet she was. Her clit was red and swollen after all his teasing and moisture slowly leaked from her entrance. She was absolutely beautiful, hypnotizing him with the sight of those velvety feminine folds. He began to lap at her center, pushing his tongue into every crevice as he drank in her nectar, loving how her thighs jerked and spasmed as her moans filled the room. He had been right in guessing that her self consciousness would flee once he slipped his tongue inside her. He plunged his tongue into her as deep as he could, swirling it around the tight channel and feeling her flex around his invading muscle. He was drunk on her exquisite taste and smell, loving the feeling of arousal-slicked flesh against his tongue. He just couldn’t get enough and he began to suck and slurp at her as if he meant to eat her alive.

Graverobber abandoned her juicy center for a few moments, focusing his attention on her swollen clit and let his tongue tap over the slick pearl teasing it, circling it, slicking over it, and reveling in every cry he brought from her sweet lips.

Shilo's back arched as his tongue entered her, her fingers tugging on his hair some. It felt so different from his fingers that her mind drifted some, trying to imagine what it would feel like to have his cock inside of her. She bit her lip hard at the thought and then moaned again, her hips moving forward to grind against him a little. The feel of the hot water rolling down her skin combined with GraveRobber's tongue doing things inside of her she never thought a tongue could do, Shilo honestly felt like she couldn't feel any more pleasure. When his tongue left her hole, though, and moved to her clit, her whimper of protest turned into a loud moan.

She shuddered against him, another moan falling from her mouth as she drug her nails across the length of his shoulder. Her hand moved to stretch above her head, clawing some at the tile behind her as her other hand moved through his hair. Shilo almost demanded he use his cock instead of his tongue, but the way his tongue was dancing against her was enough to force any coherent thought from her mind.

Graverobber chuckled at her zeal when he felt her hands tugging in his hair as her hips bucked against his lips. She was acting hungry and wild and not at all like the virgin he knew she was, but that was why he loved this. He had brought out the sexual being that resided in her and only wanted to further its development. He closed his lips around her clit and applied a soft suction, gradually increasing that suction. He pulled away, keeping his mouth latched hungrily onto her clit, increasing the section until it finally left his lips with a wet pop, the bundle of nerves left angry and red by his actions. Graverobber repeated the process, sucking and nibbling and doing everything he could to make sure she was crying and thrashing in ecstasy.

Shilo was glad that GraveRobber had put her leg over his shoulder. Had he not, she would've fallen over as he sucked on her clit. Her hand grabbed a fistful of hair, tugging harder on it than before as her moans nearly turned to screams of pleasure. "I'm," she nearly choked on the word as she orgasmed hard, her body shaking in pleasure against the wall, shocked at how quickly this one had come. Her back arched almost painfully, her hips pressing closer to his face as she moaned his name, her fingers eventually falling limp in his hair as she finished, her chest heaving as she panted. The hand that had been above her head moved down, pressing to her chest to feel the way her heart raced. "Wow," she laughed, trying to catch her breath.

It was easy for Graverobber to tell when Shilo reached her peak. Her whole body went rigid and he could feel her fingers digging into his scalp as she called. He sucked at her until she collapsed, breathless and spent, sitting up to wipe his mouth with back of his hand carelessly before standing, covering her nude form with his own body. His body pushed her back against the wall, gripping her leg and lifting it again to wrap around his waist as his head dipped to capture a pink nipple between his lips, suckling hungrily. The hard rod of his cock was trapped between their bodies, rubbing against her stomach and leaving small trails of precum against her silky flesh. He released her nipple, rosey and fully puckered, infavor of licking along the shell of her ear. "I want to fuck you Shilo...." He hissed in her ear, his hips giving an insistent thrust, grinding his cock against her lower stomach .

She thought, for a moment when he stood, that they were done. But when she felt his hand pulling her leg around his waist and his mouth taking hold of her nipple, she knew she was wrong. Shilo's hands moved to GraveRobber's sides, part of her wanting to push him away. The feel of his cock against her skin and his mouth sucking at her nipple, though, sent tingles through her body. Instead of pushing him away, she pulled him closer, her nails running lightly over his sides before settling at his hips. The feel of his tongue against her ear sent a small moan past her lips, her head turning to press her cheek against his. She bit her lip when he spoke, unsure if she was ready for that. Her body was practically begging for it, even though she just came, but the idea made her more than nervous. Her hand moved up his body, curling gently around the side of his neck as she whispered, "I don't think I'm ready yet."

Graverobber bit back a frustrated snarl as his request was denied. Who did this bitch think she was? Denying him twice what he had obvously earned by now was nearly his undoing. Instead of yelling at her, he dipped his head to capture a nipple between his lips, tugging gently on it with a light clamp of his teeth. Just enough to give her pleasure. "You're killing me here kid....what are you afraid of? I'm not a wolf in sheep's clothing." His mouth laid a hungry trail of hot, open mouthed kisses up her neck. "It won't hurt for long. I can make it so good for you. You loved my fingers inside your hot little pussy. If you liked that so much, just think what my cock can do for you." He took the hand she had around his neck and placed it over his cock, which was still trapped between their bodies. It didn't matter. At this point, if she didn't give in then he would just take it from her. His patience had reached its limit.

Shilo had no idea how close to snapping he was. The feel of his teeth on her nipple, though, caused her eyes to close and her breath to catch in her throat. "I'm just," she paused, her head turning slightly as he kissed up her neck. She took in a sharp breath and swallowed, trying to find her train of thought again. Her fingertips trailed over the length of his cock before she wrapped her hand around it. "I don't know," she sighed, her head turning so she could look at him. "It just scares me," she shrugged, her voice soft. She looked away from him, wanting to hide her blushing cheeks. Her fingers brushed absentmindedly over his erection as she chewed on her lower lip. "Could we do it on the bed instead?" she said after a moment, still not looking back at him.

Graverobber continued to ravish her neck, throat, and ears with his lips and tongue while he waited for her to make a decision. He'd hate to ruin the game this early on, but there was only so much a grown man could take. Shilo Wallace was a cock tease without even knowing it. Her meek answer cause his lips to twist into a predatorial smirk agianst the skin of her throat. "I think we can manage that much." He lowered her legs from his waist, pressing what he hoped was a tender kiss to her lips as he shut off the shower. The zydrate dealer got out first, grabbing a second towel and handing it over to Shilo. He barely allowed her enough time to dry off before sweeping her into his arms and carrying her to the bed. He wanted to jsut drop her and spread her, but somehow he ended up lowering her onto the mattress as if she were a princess. Within moments he was already hovering over her, hands coaxing her thighs apart so he could settle between them. She would soon feel something hot and hard press against her opening. He shifted his hips, causing his cock to glide between the lips of her sex at a vertical angle, bumping her clit with the mushroom tip as he awaited her decision. "Up to you, princess...."

The feel of his lips and tongue was nearly enough for her to forget about the bed, but then he pulled away and agreed and she felt relief flow through her veins. She kissed him back gently, smiling a little. Shilo stepped out of the shower and started drying herself off, surprised when GraveRobber picked her up. "Thank you," she said as he carried her. She leaned over and pressed a kiss to the curve of his jawline before he set her down. Butterflies fluttered quickly in her stomach as he crawled over her, biting her lower lip as he spread her legs for her. Leaning on her elbows as his cock pressed against her clit, she let out a moan as her head fell backwards, eyes closing. She took in a breath and she looked back up at him, one hand moving up to let her fingertips brush over his lips. "Be gentle," she said softly before she laid back, her hands moving to his back, pulling him closer to her.

Graverobber took her hands in his, intertwining their fingers as he leaned forward, pinning her hands to either side of her head, their faces only a few inches apart. “Tell me if hurts too much and I’ll stop,” he said softly, staring into her luminous eyes. Ofcourse, he had not intentions of stopping or even pulling out. He would claim her fully, body and soul. His hips pressed forward, easing the head of his cock inside and stilling for a moment before he began to work his cock inside of Shilo's tight heat slowly, inch by inch. A soft growl that bordered on a moan sounded low in the back of the zydrate dealer's throat as he eased inside her. She felt so good against his shaft that his body wanted nothing more than to pound in and out of her until he was satisfied. "Here it comes..." He whispered, his lips crushing roughly against hers as his hips snapped forward, thrusting deep inside and tearing through her hymen in one thrust. Once again he paused, giving him some time to adjust while sucking on her tongue, drawing her attention away from the pain. He established a rythm, pumping into her, shallow and slow, ravaging her mouth while keeping her hands pinned by her head.

Shilo's hands gripped his nervously as she nodded to what he said. She watch GraveRobber's eyes, wincing some as he pushed inside of her, a shallow breath slipping through her lips. She bit her lip at the sound of his growling moan, goosebumps raising slightly across her bare skin. She opened her mouth to tell him to stop, she'd changed her mind but his lips silenced hers. She cried out into the kiss, her eyes closing as she gripped his hands tighter. Some tears formed behind her eyelids as they kissed; she tried to stay focused on the way he played with her tongue but it was hard. Eventually she broke the kiss and turned her head, biting into his arm some as she tried to relax and enjoy herself. Eventually the pain did subside some, and it started to feel good, but she longed for his fingers or his tongue instead.

He held that kiss unilt his lungs needed air more than his mouth needed hers, and he broke the kiss to gaze down at her, never stopping the steady rhythm of his hips, hypnotized by her breasts jiggling captivatingly every time he pushed into her. He was struck with the desire to really make them bounce by driving into her harder but she didn't seem to be fully enjoying herself just yet. "Relax Shilo...." Instinctively he seemed to know what she needed. One of his hands released hers and vrept between their bodies to tap agianst her clit with each thrust of his cock. He hissed as her teeth clamped onto his arm, resisting an urge to slap her. "You're so tight...can you feel me? All of me?" He whisperd dirtily in her ear, his hand pinching her clit as his rythm increased. Within minutes he was using her at a fast and furious pace which was usually reserved for his whores.

The feel of him playing with her clit was enough to get her teeth to release his arm. She moaned against the teeth marks she left, her free hand moving up to his back. The words and the feel of his breath against her ear caused her to shudder in pleasure, her body finally seeming to relax beneath his touch. "Fuck," she breathed, borrowing one of his words as he pinched the swollen pearl between her legs. Her back arched as he moved faster, her hand gripping his back. It still hurt, but as she wrapped her leg around his waist, the pleasure started building inside of her, helping to dull the ache. "Grave-" She couldn't get his name out, her voice fading into a moan as her hips started to rock a little, in time with his.

Graverobber watched her writhe as his fingertips assulted her swollen clit, black eyes glazed with lust, taking in her small body glowing with sweat, her bouncing breasts, her pretty face contorted in an expression of pure ecstasy. Shilo seemed to be enjoying herself already. His hips suddenly and visciously rammed into her, forcing her to feel his thick cock as it stretched her, filled her, slid against the slick tightness of her vaginal walls. He pressed hot kisses to her neck and throat, breath coming in harsh pants against her naked skin. He was seized by the sudden impulse to claim her, to leave his mark, to show everyone else that she was his and was not to be touched by another and he wondered vaguely just where the fuck that idea had come from. His hands slid around to grasp her hips and began jerking her backwards every time he thrust forward, impaling her even deeper.

Shilo knew, without even thinking, that she would be incredibly sore after this. It still hurt, made almost her entire body ache, but feeling him inside of her was actually something she enjoyed more than she thought she would. She could feel her body responding to his and she feared that this would become even more addicting than Zydrate could. Her head leaned off to the side so his lips could get better access to her skin, her moans growing louder. When he took hold of her hips, her nails traveled down his back roughly, pink welts already forming as she pressed her fingertips against them. This was so much rougher, so much more different than she had ever imagined her first time being that she found it hard to breathe. "I think I'm going to," her back arched as she trailed off, her words breaking into loud moans as one hand gripped his back, the other gripping the sheets.

Graverobber was rapidly losing his self control, hips beginning to thrust faster, harder, as the primal animal inside him emerged. He hissed as her nails scored down his back, bringing pain which mixed delisciously with the pleasure. He took in the sight of Shilo being fucked with relish. Her long black wig falling around them, her enraptured expression, the sight of her small breasts bouncing every time he slammed into her, all of it was breaking him down until he was nothing more than a creature of lust, taking her ferociously like an animal as every exquisite moan and sob that left her lips drove him on. His teeth began to rake her throat, smirking as he purposely left faint teeth marks on her pale skin. "Yesss...that's it Shilo, I want you to cum for me. Scream my name."

She dug her nails hard into his back as she moaned even louder, her body shaking some from the intensity of his thrusts. Her other leg wrapped around his waist as she felt his teeth run along her neck, her muscles clenching around his cock as she came hard. Shilo's nails dug into his skin even farther, nearly drawing blood as she screamed out his name, completely unafraid that someone might hear. The only thing that mattered to her right now was the way she felt, her entire body on fire with passion. "Fuck, GraveRobber," she moaned as she collapsed against the bed as she finished, her entire body weak with the aftermath of her orgasm.

Graverobber out his breath as if someone had punched him in the gut, the sudden vice-like grip of her womanhood literally knocking the wind out of him. He released her legs to grab her shoulders and pin her to the bed, holding her down as she convulsed violently, her pleasured expression so sweet that it would be burned vividly into his mind the rest of his life. He managed a few more thrusts, before burying his face in the crook of her shoulder and let his own release wash over him, spilling himself into Shilo's womb. He groaned long and low as he felt sexual tension leave him all at once, pleasure flowing through him and leaving him so drained, exhausted and wonderfully satisfied that he barely remembered to roll off of her before collapsing onto the bed. "Kid..." He struggled to speak, but all he could really muster was a deep chuckle "Go ahead and tell me that I rocked your innocent little world."

She gasped as he pressed her against the bed, almost aware that there would be bruises from his fingertips shortly after he let go. She was able to open her eyes in time to watch the pleasure rush over his face, a smile coming to hers as she dropped her legs back to the bed. When he rolled away from her, she nearly pouted through her panting; the feel of his body on top of hers had been so amazing. Her breath hitched a little more as she rolled onto her side, amazed at how sore she already was. "You did," she managed to say as she rolled onto her stomach. She slid over, her head moving to rest on GraveRobber's chest, the sound of his heartbeat soothing as it tried to get back to a normal rhythm. There were so many feelings rushing through her body that she wasn't sure which to address first, until her mouth opened in a yawn.

Graverobber chuckled, that infamous deep baritone sex voice he seemed to have directly after an orgasm. He draped his arms around Shilo,yanking her against his chest and letting her settled there while he pulled the blankets overtop of them with his free arm. "It's time for all good little girls to be in bed." His husky voice rumbled, stroking a hand through her wig tenderly. He dropped a kiss to her forehead, smiling as he saw her yawn. "We need to leave this dump for good in the morning. I'm sorry to say that you won't be quite so spoiled for awhile, but I do have a cozy dumpster for two that is quite comfortable." He knew it wouldn't sound particularly appealing to Shilo, but at the moment he couldn't afford for Geneco to catch onto them. His eyes began to close, though he remained awake well after Shilo had drifted off.

The feel of his chest rumbling with the chuckle, and when he spoke, was enough to nearly put Shilo to sleep instantly. She smiled as he pulled the blankets over them, her lips pressing a kiss to his neck. Nodding some to what he said, she let her arm drape across his stomach, her fingertips running over his side lazily. "I think I'll manage," she said as she closed her eyes. She was asleep in a matter of minutes, her entire form exhausted from the day's events. And, just as the night before, her dreams drifted towards thoughts of bodies strewn about, her father and god-mother scattered in the debris.

As the nightmares worsened, her grip on GraveRobber increased. She cried out in her sleep at one point before she started sobbing so hard that she eventually woke up, frightened and confused. Through her tears, she saw GraveRobber next to her and she latched onto him. As she sobbed, she buried her face in his neck, her entire body shaking against his. "I told him," she choked out between sobs, "I told him I wanted him dead." She wanted to throw things, to break herself into tiny pieces until she couldn't feel like this anymore.

Graverobber was a night person by trade, often spending late hours of the night and morning wandering graveyards in search of fresh Zydrate. His late night trade had made him into a bit of a night owl. He had just begun to doze off when Shilo's nightmares began. He held her through those pained whimpers, thinking that it was only natural that Shilo be consumed be nightmares after the recent trauma she had suffered at the operahouse. Her little hands clasped him tightly and he tried not to become aroused by her feverish cries. Fuck. Something about Shilo looking so vulnerable made his cock turn to stone. "Shhh...kid. I'm here." He soothed her once she awoke. His hands were trailing up and down her back, rubbing in soothing circles. So it was guilt she felt.

He couldn't blame her, although he felt like more of a monster for enjoying her tears. "Your dad loved you until the very end. That's more then I could say for my own flesh and blood. Nathan wouldn't want you to be crying your eyes out." His hand swept through her wig, petting her tenderly, even holding her face to his chest, where her salty tears stained his pale pectoral muscles. "In any case, you've got me now. I'll look out for you." Said the wolf to the lamb. Lies. All honey sweet lies through bared teeth.

Back
Top Bottom