Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'll let you fuck my soul for a hit of the glow.

Graverobber laughed and shook his head at the same time. Shilo was looking at the handcuffs as if they might bite her at any moment. Definately not a dominant personality. Handcuffs in Graverobber's hand became an efficient retraining device, allowing him to have complete control over his current lady of choice. "Just kidding Shi. It was a joke. Anyways, in my line of work I run into a lot of S&M freaks. Sometimes you gotta play by their rules." He mused, thinking of some good times he'd had. Amber was a dominant, almost too dominant for his tastes. Almost. Her tits and tight pussy made up for though. His thoughts drifted towards Shilo again as she dropped the handcuffs. "Goodnight." He leaned in to kiss her forehead and pull the covers around the two of them. Ofcourse, he didn't sleep for the longest time. True to his word he didn't lay a hand on her all night, which might be a curse in itself.

Shilo tried to block out the images of him using those handcuffs on anyone and suddenly felt like she needed another two showers. Instead, she crawled back into bed with him, pulling the covers over her body. Eventually she drifted off to sleep, though it wasn't very restful. She dreamt of the opera, watching her father dying in her arms. She tossed and turned a lot and eventually curled herself close to GraveRobber while she slept. She was able to get an arm around him, but because of how they were laying, she wasn't able to curl against him completely.

(Wasn't sure if you wanted something to happen while she's sleeping, so I didn't want to have her wake up yet.)

Graverobber waited at least an hour, until he felt her breathing become soft and regular before daring to slid a hand beneath the trenchcoat she wore. Shilo was shifting and turning, seeming to be having a nightmare. Well, he had the cure for that! His fingers were extremely sneaky as he trailed them up and down her thighs, a slow and steady movement which lasted for a few minutes. Her skin was even softer then it looked. She was so tempting. He couldn't resist just a little taste. If he was careful, she would never know. His fingers began to stroke the insides of her thighs, the tip of his index finger just barely grazing the surprisingly slick flesh between her legs. His lips curved into a devious smirk as he realized sweet little Shilo was aroused and wet for him. His index finger slipped between the plump pink lips of her sex and stroked, from her clit to the wetness which seeped around her opening. He paused, making sure she didn't wake up, trying to guess her reaction. When nothing happened his finger slid back and forth between her legs, never entering, simply teasing her, stirring her body into a bit of a frenzy with his expert touch.

Her nightmares started to calm down some, thanks to the help of GraveRobber, and her body finally stilled as she slept. She whimpered lightly though, as he teased her, and her hand gripped his side somewhat. She started breathing heavier, her hips moving in her sleep slightly, trying to get his fingers inside of her. Eventually she started to wake because of how aroused she was, her eyelids fluttering gently as her legs parted. Her face found its way to his neck and pressed against it, her eyelashes brushing over it as she fought waking up. She groaned at one point, right before she opened her eyes, her hand resting flat against the middle of his toned chest. Her body trembled slightly as she woke up completely, yawning as her nose grazed his jawline.

Graverobber couldn't help himself. If Shilo were a drug, then he was already hooked. He didn't think he could ever tire of her. She was a constant source of amusement and sexual frustration. He smirked as her hips began to move, seeking more from his hand. He wouldn't give it to her though, virgins were tricky when it came to penetration, even with a finger. If she'd been a well fucked whore, he problably could have fit his fist inside without the gslut waking up,but this was Shilo. He did allow his fingertip to lightly graze her clit, which seemed to send her into a sexual frenzy. He 'tapped' lightly on her clit until it became swollen with blood, shifting as he felt his cock straining uncomfortably against the tight leather of his pants. He felt her waking up and skillfully removed his hand, resting it against his side and closing his eyes so that Shilo would have no clue as to why she had woken up so hot and bothered.

"No molesting me in my sleep either..." His soft voice murmured to her, eyes fluttering open as he found Shilo's body curled around his, chuckling as if it were highly amusing. "If I have to keep my hands off, so do you."

Shilo first noticed the aching between her legs and that fact that, no matter how little she moved, she felt like she would explode. The second was GraveRobber who was speaking, and that her body was nearly on top of his. She raised her head, blinking a few times before his words registered. She blushed again and pulled away, noticing that the bottom of the trench coat, the part missing a zipper, was open. She pulled it together, covering herself back up. "Sorry," she mumbled, ignoring the way his chest looked in the light filtering through the curtains.

She sat up and pulled the blankets over her legs, straightening her wig on her head. She let out a breath and glanced over at GraveRobber, trying even harder to ignore the heat between her legs. "I guess I had nightmares last night or something," she shrugged lightly. "I used to curl around an extra pillow back home when I had them." She smiled, trying to act like it wasn't that big of a deal. "I think I'm going to get in the shower," she said as she stood up.

Graverobber merely smiled and cocked his head to the side as Shilo brushed off the ache between her legs. "That must have been some nightmare." He teased, sliding a hand through his hair as he sat up, muscles in his chest flexing while he stretched out his arms and worked out a few kinks in his muscles. "Tch. You shower too much kid." He rolled his eyes as she ran off to the bathroom. However, once she was out of sight his hand yanked down the zipper of his pants and pulled out his cock. He curled his fist around his thick cock and bit his lower lip to keep from groaning outloud as he imagined the heat of Shilo's wet pussy clamped around his dick. His hand began to jerk his cock fast, hard,squeezing the tip just right until he finally shuddered and released his bliss in a spray of sticky white fluid. He slumped back against the bed and wiped his hand off, feeling a bit better now that the tension was released.

He zipped up his pants a few moments later, just in time to hear the shower turn off. Perfect timing. "Hey, kid." He rapped his fist against the door to the bathroom "I've got business to tend to today. You want to stay in the room or come with me? If you're coming with me you've got to put some clothes on babe, or else I won't be able to fend off the creeps."

She ignored the lingering memory of the nightmare and chose to just nod to his statement. She didn't lock the bathroom door, though she thought about it, just in case she had another spell. Shilo removed the trench coat, holding it up to her face for a moment to breath in the scent of it. It still smelled like GraveRobber before his shower, but it smelled like her, too. She frowned at herself in the mirror before getting into the shower, taking care to wash every inch of her body. As she was washing her legs, her hand drifted towards her sex and she leaned against the shower wall.

She bit her lip to keep from making noises, surprised at how naturally this came to her. Shuddering, she finally pulled her hand away, her cheeks flushed. She turned the water to cold for a moment and let it slide over the body before turning it off completely. She was drying herself off when she heard his voice through the door. "What kind of business?" she called back, picking her clothes up from where he'd laid them. They were still slightly damp, but definitely wearable. She pulled them on and replaced her wig, making sure it was sitting straight before she opened the bathroom door.

Graverobber went into the bathroom after she opened the door and retrieved his shirt and trenchcoat. He pulled on the shirt and thew on his trademark coat. The last order of business were his thigh-high boots, which he took his time in lacing up. He took out a small case of white foundation and applied it to his face, painting his lips in typical fashion. "Do I look creepy now?" He mused as he turned to face Shilo, holding out his arms as if he were going to grab her and making a sexy little growl which usually had girls creaming their panties. He knew he had sex appeal and wasn't afraid to use it to his advantage. "Anyways, I'm just going to be dealing today. I'm not sure if you want to be involved in that or not. Amber's queen bitch now so she can problably last a few months on Geneco's supply of zydrate."

That was certainly a relief, as hot as miss Sweet was, he knew she was nothing more then trouble everytime she came around. "I can't stay off the streets today, not after the bloodbath yesterday. People are going to want to get high. The city's going to hell in a handbasket if Amber Sweet is in control of Geneco."

Shilo watched GraveRobber get dressed the rest of the way and then followed him out of the bathroom. She sat down in the chair at the desk as he put on his makeup. She smiled some at the question, "Just a little." She wanted to get up and curl into his arms, but stayed seated. She did glance towards the bedside table where the handcuffs remained. "You may want those," she said, looking back at him. She chewed on her lower lip somewhat, debating on the pros and cons of going out. Now that she knew she wouldn't die without her mask (and that Zydrate was the drug her father had been giving her), she actually wasn't wanting to stay inside. Plus, Amber was more than likely out of the picture for a while.

"I'll go," she said, ignoring his choice of words pertaining to yesterday. She grabbed her shoes and slipped them on, watching GraveRobber. "Why do you wear the makeup?" she asked as she stood up and walked over to him. As he was lacing his boots, she reached over and gently touched his cheek, pulling her hand away to examine the white foundation that came off. It wasn't enough to make a noticeable difference on his face, so he wouldn't have to reapply it.

Graverobber caught her hand as it grazed his face, licking the white powder off her fingertips and nipping her indexfinger affectionately before releasing her hand from his grasp. "The makeup? Its part of my goth image." He stood up, ruffling her wig sideways again with an amused chuckle before picking up the handcuffs. He stuffed them in his coat pocket. He took his holster for the zydrate out of the hiding place he'd placed it in and strapped it to his hip before allowing the trenchcoat to fall smoothly over himself, covering the holster and the bulge his crotch formed beneath those tight leather pants. "Seriously kid, if you don't want to go, I don't like forcing you." Because of their height difference he had to lean down to her eye level and tap her nose playfully. "Ready to play with the big boys?"

Graverobber gave an elegant and refined bow before taking her hand in his and leading her out of the seedy little hotel. It was mid-afternoon by then and his sales didn't usually pick up until darkness settled over the streets. Once the sun went down, the prositutes came crawling to him, clawing at his clothes, groping the obvious bulge in his pants, none of them seemed to pay Shilo any mind. He didn't accept any payment today unless it was in coin. Still, he made a grand show of spreading fishnet covered legs apart to press the gun to white thighs. He glanced back at Shilo from time to time, testing her reactions and also making sure she hadn't run off. "You're pretty quiet." He commented while stepping over the writhing body of a junkie.

She smiled shyly as he licked her fingertips clean, an almost too-familiar warmth spreading in her lower stomach. "How long have you been robbing graves?" Shilo rolled her eyes a little as he messed with her wig, her hands moving up to straighten it again. She watched him get things situated, her eyes passing over the bulge in his pants. "No, no," she shook her head. "I want to go. I'm tired of being stuck inside all day. Besides, you've got Zydrate if I need it." She had either forgotten the one time offer for free Zydrate, or she figured that he'd just give her a shot if she needed it.

The bow reminded her of the night they first met, how he blew her a kiss from the body truck. She smiled at the memory, happy to actually have a decent one from the past week. She felt like her entire hand was swallowed up by his when he took it. She tried her best to remain calm, to keep her face pleasantly blank as she watched him do business. Truth be told, though, every time one of the whores came up to them, she felt her skin crawl. Shilo glanced up at him when he spoke, stepping around the junkie instead of over. "Am I?" she asked, shrugging a little. "I guess I'm just not feeling overly talkative." She was actually feeling a little weak, but figured it was just from hunger.

Graverobber thought that he detected a bit of jealousy. Well, you couldn't teach an old dog new tricks, epescially when his old tricks raked in money. His theatrics earned him more customers. Not to mention his zydrate was always the freshest, brightest glowing on the market. He harvested three times a week to ensure he had enough. Junkies swore by his product and came to him over and over gain. "You hungry?" He asked as he felt a hunger pain in his own stomach. He didn't wait for her reply, merely waltzed over to a nearby takeout stand and ordered some chinese food for the both of them. He came back with his arms full of takeout containers. "I don't know what you like to eat. Don't worry, what you don't like, I'll finish off." His thumb brushed over her lips again, lingering just a bit longer then usual. He could almost see it in her eyes. She was beginning to crave zydrate, but ofcourse he wouldn't give it to her until she asked.

She played with the ends of her wig for a moment her tucking it behind her ear. She nodded some when he asked, though he didn't stay long enough to see it. Standing off to the side of the road, she rubbed her arms to get rid of a chill. Seeing the amount of food GraveRobber had brought back, she couldn't help but laugh softly. "Did you order everything?" she asked, smiling. She pursed her lips a little when his thumb brushed over them, giving it a soft kiss. "Do you want me to take any of that?" she asked, unsure of where he planned on eating it. Shilo hoped it wasn't too far because she was starting to feel even weaker, her head getting a little fuzzy. She decided she'd eat first and, if that didn't help, she'd ask him for a small hit. (Not the entire vial, like he'd given her before-- she didn't feel nearly that bad yet.)

Graverobber handed over some of the cartons of chinese food to her. "We're eating right here princess. I don't see a table magically appearing..." He chuckled over his little joke, hopping expertly up onto the edge of a dumpster to watch for her. He also kept a look out for incoming customers. "You're looking a little pale. Are you feeling ok?" He pushed off of the dumpster, landing perfectly on his feet, boots pressing into the ground before he came to her side and brushed some of her hair away from her neck tenderly. He pretended to be concerned for her health. His hand slid under her chin and tilted it up so that her eyes met his. "I don't want you passing out on me again. You have to tell me if you're getting weak. I'm not a doctor." No, but he could tell the classic signs of addiction, even the very beginning symptoms. His painted lips brushed against hers, giving her a tender and loving kiss.

Shilo took hold of the containers and walked over, glancing up at him as he hopped onto the dumpster. "Guess not," she said, smiling some. She glanced around, finding a stack of old wood and set the containers down there. When she heard him talking again, she turned to face him again. She shrugged a little, watching as he walked towards her. "I feel a little-" she paused when his hand touched her, her eyes looking up into his. When he kissed her, her knees went a little weak again and she fell into him. Shilo blushed lightly, her hand pressed against his chest, able to feel the toned muscles even through his shirt. "I guess I am feeling a little weird." The idea of blaming her weak knees on her blood disease was much better than blaming it on his kiss, which wasn't even that intense. "Do you mind..." she trailed off, eyes lifting to meet his again.

Graverobber deepened that sweet little kiss just a bit, putting more pressure against her soft lips, possibly bruising those pink petals before pulling away. His hands slid down her body, steadying her as she fell against his chest like a little schoolgirl. "How flattering....did I make you weak in the knees?" He snickered, his hand sliding beneath her skirt to rub her thigh. He snuck a grope by squeezing her ass next. He helped her to stand on her own two feet, fingers tracing down the jugular vein on her neck. He yearned to lick and bite her there. "Do I mind what?" He leaned in, his lips a mere inch apart from hers, teasing her by ghosting his breath over her lips instead. Her kiss swollen lips gave her a sultry appearance which made Graverobber even more determined to bruise her lips all over again. "You want another hit?" In a split second he had a glowing blue vial out and was twirling it playfully between his fingertips.

A small sigh of pleasure escaped Shilo's lips before she could stop it, her eyes closing as he deepened the kiss. The hand against his chest gripped onto his shirt some as her mind screamed at her; she knew she should pull away, but it felt too good. "No, I just-" she blushed yet again and bit her lower lip, noticing that it was swollen slightly. Feeling his hand brushing over her skin made her mind foggy and she forgot to finish her sentence, her eyes opening to look at him again. She giggled despite herself when he squeezed her bottom, her blush deepening. It drove her mad, how easily he could cause her cheeks to flair red and she was sure that it gave away any impure thoughts she had, was an invitation to continue even when she tried fighting him off.

Feeling his breath on her lips, she licked them a little, as if wanting to taste him. She nodded to the question, her eyes briefly looking over his face before looking back at his eyes. "Please," she said softly, unaware of the sultry tone that had worked its way into her voice. She glanced at the vial, entranced by the glow, before she looked back at him. "I really don't feel well."

He knew, in that tiny moment when Shilo's little pink tongue slid out to wet her lips, when her voice reached a sultry level that made his cock jerk in his pants; he knew he had her right then and there. It was only the beginning ofcourse, but it meant that the level of control was changing hands. Graverobber had control of her now, at least this part of her that craved zydrate. His smile turned into a dangerous smirk, an almost predatorial gleam in black eyes as he leaned away from the girl, towering over her at his full height. The glowing glass vial still being twirled between his fingers as if he were performing a magic trick of some kind. "The first hit is always free. What will you give me for your next?" He asked, struggling to keep his voice from betraying his excitement. "I'm a business man Shilo. I can't go giving out free samples all the time. If I did that, I'd never make enough money to eat."

It was an easy excuse. He didn't want her to become offended when he asked for something in return. One of his hands dropped to her waist, daring to trail down her thigh before sliding carefully back up. "I accept favors from time to time." He offered, to further stir her towards his current one track mind. "I don't take I.O.U's though. I problably shouldn't give it to you so soon after your first anyway. You could get addicted." He warned her, trying to make her think he only her her best interests in mind.

She could feel a shift inside of her, as if something were being awoken in her body that had been sleeping for far too long. Her body yearned for GraveRobber's touch, for those fleeting caresses of his fingers against her skin. It made her feel worse than the sight of the Zydrate and how she longed to rip it from his hand, to steal his gun and inject herself. Shilo was turning into something she'd never dreamed of, and part of her reveled in it; her father never would've wanted this for her. And the thought of finding something, addicting or not, that could make her feel better was even more intoxicating than the sound of GraveRobber's voice. She listened to him, had forgotten him mentioning that, and searched her mind for something she could exchange with him.

Feeling his hand at her waist, she glanced down in time to watch it trail over her thigh. She let out a shaky breath, the hand at his chest gripping his shirt a little tighter. Her eyes flashed back up to his when he said that last part, her stomach churning with the thought of not getting another hit and the idea of addiction. But if this had been what her father was using to poison her, wasn't she already addicted? "What do you want?" she asked, left eyebrow raising ever so slightly. She stepped closer to him, closing the gap between them but still not pressing her body to his. It was like she had lost control. "You could have nearly anything in the world for that," she said, eyes flickering from his eyes to the vial and back again, "and I don't have anything; what could I give you?"

He noticed the change immediately, his nostrils flaring for a second as he caught the rich and sweet scent of desperation wafting off of little Shilo's body. Oh the things he could make her do. He could have her on her knees, up against a dark alley wall, but the thing he craved most was her touch. She was a virgin and though he didn't have much experience with virgins, he knew enough to start out slow. His hand dropped to her thigh, fingertips trailing invisible patterns over her soft skin before wrapped that hand around one of her thighs and lifting her leg up and around his waist even as he pressed her back against a wall, pinninghere there with the solid weight of his chest against hers. She was literally between a rock and a hard place now, a very hard place which ground against her open legs. "I want you, Shilo." His sex-tinged voice whispered in her ear. So sure that she wouldn't turn him away now, not when there was a chance she could get pleasure and zydrate in the end.

"You're gorgeous, kid. I can't take my eyes off of you." His hand slid down the leg which was wrapped around him, daring to brush his fingertips over her panties,curling his hand to cup her there. Hisheadlowered at the same time to lick a long wet line down her pale neck, stopping to nip her collarbone. "Can you feel how hard I am for you? Just let me touch you for a bit and I'll give you the hit. I promise, I'll stop when you ask."

Her eyes closed at the feel of his fingertips, her skin breaking out in goosebumps again. The night air was cold against her flushed skin and she took a deep breath in, letting it out as a soft squeak of surprised as he pressed her against the wall. Shilo's eyes opened again, darker than normal with the fog of lust. Her hand slid up his chest, moving to curl her fingers along his jawline, her thumb resting against his cheek. Her eyes closed again as he ground against her, a moan escaping her lips that had fallen open. She turned her head as he whispered into her ear, her breath hitching in her chest at his words.

Her fingers moved into his hair, gripping a handful as his hand found her dripping wet sex. She shuddered in his hands as his tongue trailed down her neck, swallowing hard as she tried to gain enough control to speak. "Touch me," she whispered, her leg tightening around him. Zydrate was currently the furthest thing from her mind. "Please touch me," she nearly begged, her head turning to press her lips against the spot on his neck that met the collar of his shirt. Shilo's free hand, fingers shaking somewhat with the excitement of such new territory, slipped beneath the bottom hem of his shirt, looking for skin to sink her nails into.

Graverobber had never felt so hard in his entire life, and Shilo's sweet voice practically begging him to touch her only made his cock strain more painfully against the leather of his pants, creating an even more noticable bulge which ground against her white thighs, seeking the bare minimum of friction. He inhaled deeply, calming his suddenly ragged breathing as soft lips grazed his neck. "As my lady wishes." He murmured elegantly. At the same moment his hand jerked her panties down until they pooled around her ankles. "I'll make you scream..." He promised with a sinful laugh before slinging one feminine leg over his shoulder, oblivious to the pair panties still hanging off her ankle. His hands pulled her skirt up while pinning her hips to the wall, exposing her sweetest spot not only to himself, but anyone who might enter the alley.

Instantly his hand lowered to stroke between tender pink folds, already damp with her desire. He inhaled her intoxicating scent and knew he couldn’t stop now if he wanted to. He was going to sex Shilo right here in the alley, never caring who might come along. "You're soaked down there, look..." He brought his hand away, revealing the thin slippery string of her juices which clung to his index finger before returning to his work. His wandering digit made its way to the small, swollen button where smooth skin gave way to slick heat. He let his finger brush over it gently, delighting in the reaction he got out of Shilo.

Shilo felt her heart swell as he called her 'my lady', her hand gripping his hair harder, giving it a slight tug just to see what he'd do. She felt her ankles fall away, the night breeze licking at her swollen sex and she leaned her head back against the wall. Her eyes opened to lock with his as he spoke again, smiling at the sound of his laugh even though it sent chills through her entire body. "GraveRobber," she whispered softly as he brought her leg up. She knew anyone would be able to see them here and, for a moment, she wanted to stop. The idea that there could be Zydrate whores searching for a fix but finding a show... It made her feel queasy.

Her mind went blank, though, as she felt his hand playing with her. She moaned louder than she had thought she was going to and quickly bit down on her lower lip. Though he said he'd make her scream, she wanted to stay silent so they didn't attract any attention. She watched his fingers, blushing again at the fact that it was clear to him what his actions and words could do to her. When his finger returned, though, her nails on the hand beneath his shirt dug deep into his side as she gasped, her back arching ever so slightly. When she was able to think again, for a split second, she let go of his hair and instead grabbed the wrist of the hand between her legs. "Maybe we should stop," she said timidly, though everything but her voice was saying they should continue. "Maybe go back to the hotel room?"

Graverobber's indexfigner grazed her clit a final time before drawing back when she grabbed his wrist. Even though he was secretly frustrated at the turn of events, he was true to his work. His hand stopped touching her,but his mouth continued, licking a path to her ear where he ran his tongue along the shell before drawing the sensitive lobe into his mouth. His hands released her entirely, though his body remained pressed against hers just incase her knees gave out. It took him a good long minute of sucking on her earlobe before he finally pushed away from the wall and her body. He glanced around the dark and empty alley before offering her what he hoped was a reassuring smile. "Seems like business is dead at the moment. We'll go back."

He dropped to his knees, kissing his way up her leg as his hands slowly pulled her panties back up. He was very gentle at the moment, even if he wanted to rape her right then and there, put her in her place. Now was not the time to break her spirit just yet. He even smoothed her skirt back into place, patting her ass in an attempt to push her forward. "Let's go."

Back
Top Bottom