Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'll let you fuck my soul for a hit of the glow.

stackhoused

Super-Earth
Shilo stepped out into the cold night air, feeling it lick at her face as she took a breath. Her father, the one person she thought she could count on, was dead. Not only was he dead, but he had bold-face lied to her. She felt her stomach churn at the thought as she ducked into the opera house's alleyway, hand pressing against her stomach. She doubled over for a moment, just in case, but nothing came. She blinked back tears as she stood straight again, lifting her hand to run her fingers over her wig.

All you have to do is pull the trigger. Her hands shook with the memory of the cold gun in her hand, watching her father struggle for composure in his chair. Rotti's angry face, so many new facts being thrown at her. Sinking down against the wall, she tried to keep her dying father's face from her mind, tried to forget that he had admitted to poisoning and imprisoning her. Her eyes snapped open at the sound of audience members leaving the theater, their shocked voices filling the air; it was enough to clear her head, to make her run.

She was half-way home before she realized she couldn't go back there. Memories of his voice echoing back at her from the walls, empty frames where her mother's holographic used to be; it was all too much to bear. Breathing a little heavier than normal (she wasn't exactly used to running, especially without her mask), she paused mid-step and looked around her. It was dark and she could hear the announcements being made everywhere around her, inviting people to sign up for their next operation and the robotic voice announcing graverobbers will be killed on sight. She wrapped her arms around herself as she turned slowly, unsure which way would be best to go; it's not like she had anywhere other than her home to run to.

Poor little lost lamb

A familar figure lurked in a dark alley,cloaked in shadows. Painted lips twisted into a predatorial grin as soulless black eyes trailed the small girl. Poor, naive little girl. He felt for her, honestly he did. She was a sweet little thing, even while covered in her father's blood. He had watched the opera, same as everyone else, but had slipped away soon after Shilo had left. She had been cared for and sheltered her entire life,from what he could understand. Now she had no one. Just a big empty house and problably a giant wad of cash. He had no doubt that Nathan had left everything he owned to her in the event of his death. Ahhh, but she was so much more then a pretty penny. He could see a lot of potential within her and there was nothing he enjoyed more then tainting good little girls. Take Amber Sweet for an example. She hadn't always been a scalpel slut.

A hand shot out from the darkness just as the girl passed the alley, a rough palm covering her mouth to muffle the scream which was sure to come. "Shhh...kid." He whispered as he yanked her into the darkness and against the hard wall of his chest. She seemed to recognize his voice, allowing him to drop his hand away once her struggled stopped. "You alright?" He was a master of deception, able to make himself seemed genuinely concerned for her safety. His arms kept her pulled against his body, enoying the softness of her curves and warmth. The scent of death lingered on his trenchcoat from his zydrate harvesting. "You've got to lay low for a bit. You don't want the Largo family to get their hands on you, not after daddy dearest tried to hand over the company to you."

She could feel goosebumps rising on her skin and she looked down as she rubbed her arms some. The sight of her father's and Mag's blood was enough to make her stomach turn again and she looked away, turning her eyes towards the sky instead. She took a few breaths and then starting walking again, moving onto the sidewalk. As she passed an alley, a hand clamped over her mouth as she was pulled away from the lights of the street. Her eyes widened and she screamed, though it was too muffled to be heard by anyone.

Shilo felt his chest against her back first and then heard her voice, her head turning somewhat to see that it was in face GraveRobber. The relief and fear mixed in her stomach and veins as he dropped his hand. At his question, she averted her gaze and shook her head somewhat; of course she wasn't alright. She had just witnessed her idol and her father being treated like animals. She could smell the stench of bodies clinging to him like it was his favourite cologne, but the feel of his strong arms around her body was comforting enough for her to breathe through it.

She nodded to what he said about the Largo family; imaging Amber's angry hands around her neck was enough to send chills down her spine. "I," she paused, took a breath to calm herself some. "I don't really have anywhere to hide, though. Even if I were to go home, I'm sure they know the address." Instead of turning her head to look at GraveRobber again, she looked out towards the street. It wasn't meant to sound like she was asking him to take her under his wing, but she couldn't think of anyone who made her feel safe; he was the next best bet.

Strong arms snaked around a tiny waist. She was so small he could span his arms around her waist and hook them together infront of her and he was aware that Shilo's body was shaking. She was trembling, possibly still in shock from the events at the opera. Christ this kid was tempting when she was vulnerable. Who better to scoop up this poor little lost dove then himself? She'd wind up on the streets eventually anyway. He knew her type. Those good little girls that daddies try to lock up eventually become wild childs. "No where to go?" He questioned. Surely Shilo knew someone else. Anyone else? Ofcourse this was all just an act to make him seem like a caring friend. Graverobber seemed to frown in thought, a small crease forming between his eyebrows before he made his decision. "I suppose I can hide you until this is all over. I've gotten rather good at avoiding Geneco so you'll be safe."

His arms left her, fishing through the pockets of his coat. An empty vial spilled out before he finally pulled out a hankerchief which was only slightly dirty. His hands turned her body so that she was facing him. He leaned in, his long unkept hair swaying forward to brush her face as he gently began to dab away the blood drying on her face. "I've got something that'll take the pain away." He offered. "First hit is always free....but this is a one time thing."

Against her will, Shilo's eyes closed as his arms moved around her waist. She could feel her heart racing against her chest, tainted blood coursing too quickly through her veins. Hearing his voice again, she turned her head to look at him, nodding slightly. Had Mag survived, she would've been sent to her instead, but even that idea was too terrifying to imagine. If Mag had gotten away with removing her own eyes, she knew for a fact that GeneCo wouldn't just let her slip away. She watched the crease form between his eyebrows, briefly considering running her thumb over it as if to rub it away.

She practically fell backwards when his arms moved, but she steadied herself. Her eyes glanced down to her foot when she heard the glass his the pavement, the blue of the Zydrate glowing like a beacon. Feeling his hands on her body, she looked away from the vial, instead letting her eyes fall on his face. She leaned away from the handkerchief for a moment before stopping, realizing what he was trying to do. "You would help me?" she asked timidly, eyes closing for a moment as his hair brushed against her skin. She opened them again, her eyebrows pulling together a little when he spoke again. Turning her face away from him, she looked down at the vial near their feet; she couldn't take Zydrate, could she?

She looked back at GraveRobber and thought about accepting the offer, tried to imagine how it would feel to be numb. If she was honest with herself, it was a fairly tempting offer, but she couldn't risk it. She shook her head somewhat, hoping that he couldn't see the doubt of her choice showing in her eyes. "I can't," she said softly.

Graverobber appeared to be her knight in in goth armor at the moment when in reality he was far, far from it. He was going to turn her into a scalpel slut hooked on zydrate eventually. It was going to be a slow process ofcourse, with him leading her along by the hand. Did he feel any remorse for using her after everyone who had ever cared for her had used her cruely? Ofcourse not. What was one more cut on her already bleeding heart going to change? Nothing. At least he could make her happy. He feigned a hurt look when she questioned his integrity, clamping a hand over his chest asif she had wounded him. "You have to ask? How can I turn away a sweet little thing like you? With those sweet little doe eyes." He charmed her by stroking his thumb across her petal soft lips. His movements were over the top and quite theatrical.

His eyes followed hers to the little blue vial which he picked up. He pulled his coat aside and slid the glowing vial into a specially made holster at his hip where zydrate bottles were kept. "Alright kid. I'm not going to pressure you into it. Zydrate's bad for you anyway." It was almost comical to see a dealer saying such things. His hand dropped to the top of her head, petting her hair tenderly. "Can you walk? I'll take you to a hotel so you can clean yourself up. You should have a soft bed to sleep on, not a dumpster."

Part of her wanted to completely trust him and, a few hours ago, she would have. But with all the excitement at the opera and the things that were revealed was enough to make her doubt everything. The look of hurt on his face made her frown, though, and she truly felt bad for questioning his offer. "I'm sorry," she said softly, eyes looking up to his for a moment. She watched his face as his hand moved to hers, her lips parting slightly at the feel of his thumb. Once again, she felt her eyes closing against her will only this time her knees felt a little weak as well.

When he pulled away, she let out a breath and opened her eyes, watching him pick up the vial. A faint blush came to her cheeks as her eyes strayed to his hip and, thus, his crotch. Feeling his hand on her head, she looked up again, biting her lower lip a little. The idea that he was actually promoting not using Zydrate was a little odd; shouldn't a dealer be pushing instead of caving? "I can walk," she said, her voice a little harsher than normal. She had been through more than she had her entire life, but she could still walk.

"Couldn't GeneCo find us at a hotel?" She imagined them barging in, guns in hand and Luigi's anger nearly palpable as she curled into herself on the bed. "It would be better than a dumpster, but I'd rather still be alive in the morning."

Graverobber smile to himself as Shilo's eyes closed once he stroked her full, pink lips. It wasn't much, but it was a start. He could imagine those sweet cherub lips wrapped around his cock. Soon. He thought to himself before turning his attention back to the girl who was now eyeing his crotch. Heh. Maybe sooner then he planned. "Wow. Kitten has claws..." He joked, throwing up his hands in surrender at the harsh tone of voice. The smile he flashed her was charming, designed to make even the most jaded whore weak in the knees. His smile widened as she worried over being found. Not only was she cute and resilent, she was smart as well. "Trust me. I never said we were going to pay for the room. I've stole some credit off a fresh corpse." He waved his hands infront of her face asif performing a magic trick and suddenly a credit card appeared out of thin air. "Geneco can only trace us through credit, but all they'll see is..."His gaze dropped to read the name on the card.

"...Gene Grar." He began to walk towards the street, stopping to glance around the dark corners to be sure it was safe before motioning for the girl to follow him. They passed a set of prostitues, twins, who called out to him.

"Hey Graverobber, who's the freshmeat?"

"Yeah. She looks a little young. Should we start calling you Cradlerobber?"

Graverobber laughed off their comments, wrapping his arm around Shilo's waist, spinning and swiftly dipping her as if they were dancing. The whores laughed,but seemed to leave them alone after that. He straightened her and gripped her hand, leading her further into the dark and unknown streets.

A hint of a smile curled Shilo's lips at GraveRobber's comment. The smile that he gave her, though, made hers look like child's play. She felt her cheeks flushed red again, this time darker, and she ducked her head. She looked up again when he spoke, cringing at the memories she had of GraveRobber and his dead companions. She felt queasy again but took a breath to get passed it, letting it out at his hand appeared in front of her face. She almost chuckled when the credit card appeared, but stifled it. Spending time with GraveRobber didn't seem like it was going to be too bad, but she didn't want to get too comfortable.

"Gene Grar," she muttered beneath her breath as he walked away. She watched his back, then followed after he motioned to her. The sudden female voices made her jump slightly, but the not-so-subtle implications in their words made her cringe. Her legs tensed, ready to pick up the speed of her steps when she felt his arm move around her waist. She glanced over at him just at the moment that he spun her, the hair of her wig fluttering into her face. Her heart sped up for a moment as he dipped her, her breath catching in her throat.

She barely had time to sort her thoughts before he grabbed her hand and started walking again. Once they were far enough from the twins, and deep into the darkness of the alleyway, she glanced over her shoulder. "Is that how it's going to be?" she asked, her voice soft as if she were afraid something would jump out at her if she was too loud. "Being seen with you will automatically think I'm," she paused, thinking of the phrase she'd heard, "turning tricks?"

Graverobber's voice deepened as he chuckled at the question asked. He had to admit, he had a certain reputation among the ladies. In essence, his stylish coat, painted face, and gothic clothing made him seem like a pimp. He was a pimp in a way, seeing as the whores all gave him a cut of their money just to get another hit. When he skipped a day between sales they tended to get particularly desperate for a hit of the glow. How to explain this to Shilo? "I'm afraid so kid. There are only two kinds of people I deal with. Scalpel sluts and the dead. You don't classify as dead yet." His thumb brushed over her fingers. Even her hand was soft and so tiny compared to his rough and large hand. Her body was so....tender. Untouched. Uncut. He knew she'd never had an surgery and that made her a rarity that he could market to customers. She could be the newest hit. Everyone had fucked women who were made perfect by a scalpel, but few had ever touched real uncut flesh.

Oh the plans he had for her. His thoughts shifted back to the conversation at hand. "Don't worry. No one will proposition you while I'm by your side. I won't let anyone lay a hand on you." He vowed solemnly. They reached their destination, a shabby looking hotel in the seddiest side of the city. He led her inside, plopped the credit card down on the desk "Your cheapest room." The clerk leered at Shilo the entire time, as if he secretly knew what was going to happen. The credit card went through and within minutes he was pushing Shilo into their new room. "You should go take a shower and wash off that blood. It might help you relax a bit." He pressed a finger to her lips, smirking devilishly. "I promise not to barge in...unless you want me to."

Shilo frowned at his reply; she wasn't dead, but she certainly wasn't (and wouldn't become) a Scalpel Slut. She remembered the way the girls fawned over him in the alleyway after she met Mag, the way Amber practically ripped his clothes off. She shuddered slightly, trying to block out the idea of her fingers running over his body where so many others had touched before. The feel of his thumb across her fingers calmed her some, but she still couldn't shake the image. "I guess it's better than being dead," she said meekly.

The hotel instantly set her on edge. It was like a dumpster, compared to her house, and she knew her father would die if he ever-- she paused at the thought, tears filling her eyes. She tried to blink them away, ignoring the way the clerk stared at her. She leaned her cheek against GraveRobber's bicep, trying to find a small amount of comfort. She stumbled slightly as he took her to the hotel room, her eyes trying to stray away from their surroundings. "Maybe," she said to the shower suggestion, his finger landing on her lips halfway through the word. She frowned slightly at the idea, but nodded.

Turning away from him, Shilo walked across the room to the bathroom. She paused for a second and looked over her shoulder before stepping inside and closing the door. She was about halfway through her shower when she collapsed in the tub, her blood disease taking affect yet again. The sound of the shower door slamming against the bathroom wall could be heard as she fell out, her body wet and warm on the tiles as she lie unconscious.

Graverobber reached out and slapped his hand playfully against Shilo's cute little ass as she passed by him on the way to the bathroom. The grin he threw her was a playful one, he didn't want her to think he was a perverted freak....yet. He stretched out over the single bed, his slender yet decidely long body took up most of the bed, even his boots hung over the edge a bit. The zydrate dealer hummed to himself to distract from thinking about a wet, naked Shilo not so far away from him. He decided to busy himself with unlacing his boots, which went all the way up his thighs. It took a goodfive minutes just to get them off. He kicked them aside and slumped back onto the bed with his arms behind his head. Hiseyes were half closed when he head a horrible sound from the bathroom. "Shit!" He hissed, jumping to his feet and jerking open the bathroom door.

Shilo. Naked Shilo. Double fuck! He'd never seen so much pale skin on a woman and it all looked so soft. He slid a hand over her wet shoulder, jerking slightly to see if he could awaken her. "Shilo? Hey..." She was unconscious. His hand trailed down her back and around to stroke her naked thighs, copping a quick feel before taking out his gun and loading zydrate into it. He leaned over her, his fingers spreading her legs slowly apart. One palm wrapped around her right thigh to hold her steady as he plunged the needle in and hit the trigger, finding a vein with practiced ease. He felt her body jerk and hoped this was the same shit her father had given her. It was certainly going to be less watered down. His gaze shifted to the pink folds between her legs, hypnotized by the sight of Shilo's bare pussy.

When he jerked her, her arm slid away from where it had landed when she fell, revealing her young breasts. Her head turned slightly as well, her mouth falling open slightly. A few seconds after the injection, her eyelids fluttered open and her chest heaved. She clawed at the tiles for a moment, her eyes looking around, trying to figure out where she was. Then she saw GraveRobber staring at her and she realized what had happened. Her cheeks flushed as she pulled her limbs close to her body, covering herself as best she could. She scooted away from him, still trying to catch her breath, as she searched for something that would cover her.

"Wh-what happened?" Her toes curled against the tile as she tightened her arms, trying to be as small and unnoticeable as possible. She'd never been seen like this, had never even been seen without a shirt on. She could feel tears of embarrassment welling in her eyes and wished that he would just turn around, grab her a towel or something. She could hear the shower running next to her, steam falling in clouds around them but it still wasn't enough to ease her worries. "What did you do?"

Graverobber immediately jerked his hands away from her as he felt Shilo's body stirring. He breathed a small sigh of relief when her eyes opened "Hey." It was a shame when she tried to cover up that amazing body of hers. Shilo looked so fucking beautiful! He could already feel blood rushing south and had to grit his teeth and think of corpses to keep from raping the poor blushing girl where she stood. Another thing. She was blushing? None of the girls he knew had enough innocence left to blush. It was an incredible turn on. "What happened? You fell unconscious, that's what happened." Graverobber slid to his feet, turned his back and tossed a towel to her, without even commenting on her nakedness. Sure, he could fuck her right here and now, but where was the fun in that? "I wouldn't stand up yet if I were you. I gave you a hit of zydrate to bring you back to consciousness. You're going to feel one hell of a rush in a few seconds."

He turned his head after giving her ample time to dress, kneeling on the tiled floor beside her after putting away his gun. He placed his hands on her shoulders, thumbs rubbing in small, soothing circles. "Just stay still and ride out the high. I figured out this is the same stuff your dad's been poisoning you with, but he only gave you the baby version of it. This is the grown up version." He tried to explain.

She blushed deeper when he explained what happened. Shilo had jumped to serious conclusions; she didn't think GraveRobber actually had that much decency. She looked away as he stood up, figuring he'd just leave her to dress by herself. When the towel hit her legs, she looked back up at him and saw his back was turned. "Thanks," she said softly, kneeling so that she could wrap it around her body. As if on cue, the Zydrate hit as he was explaining it. She sunk back against the wall, her body feeling fabulously numb, and the haze that settled into her brain was shockingly strong.

Her eyes looked up to him, a smile settling into place on her mouth as he kneeled next to her again. Somewhere, in the back of her foggy mind, she registered the mention of her father but with the Zydrate, she didn't want to run away from it. She certainly didn't want to embrace the fact that he had not only died tonight but had also been poisoning her, but it didn't sting as bad. As he rubbed her shoulders, she leaned against him, her hand keeping the towel together as her eyes closed. Once it wore off a little and she felt good enough to speak, she turned her head and buried her face into the hair that currently fell across his neck. "Thank you," she said softly. "I'm not sure what would've happened, had you not come in."

Graverobber let his hands drift lower, his large palms were slowly kneading her shoulders; working loose some of the built up tension there. He didn't do much while waiting for her to come down from her high, merely whistled a Blind mag song. He tensed for a moment as he felt her nuzzle his neck, gliding his fingers up and down her back in response. For a second hefelt like a monster, tricking this naive girl. Only for a second. His conscience passed. "No problem kid." He glanced around for some clothes, finding the ones she had shed. They were stained with blood so he threw them into the sink and ran some cold water and soap to wash them. "Stay right there." He left the bathroom and returned with his trenchcoat,cleaning out the pockets before tossing it to her. "That coat is part of my image. Don't let anything happen to it kid." It washard to tell if he was joking or not. "You can wear that for now, just zip it up." It problably dwarfed more then those tiny outfits her father gave her. "If you feel your virtue is still in danger then get that cute little ass under the covers. It's my turn to shower."

As soon as that sentence was finished, his shirt fell to the floor, revealing a surprisingly well sculpted and muscled chest. Hefting bodies over your shoulder seemed to keep one in shape. His fingers were already unzipping his pants. The leather pants fell to the floor, leaving him completely and shamelessly naked. He winked to the girl before yanking the shower door open and slipping inside, whistling under his breath again as he began to scrub away dirt and grime.

The sound of his whistling was the perfect way to ride out her high and she nearly curled closer to him, almost even wrapped her arms around him. The feel of his fingertips along her back was distant but still brought goosebumps to her arms. Shilo had turned her head to kiss his cheek to show her gratitude rather than just say it, but she didn't get the chance before he stood up. She watched him wash her clothes and then, when he left the room, she did as she was told. She leaned her head against the wall, just in case the high wasn't completely over yet.

She pulled the coat around her shoulders, carefully so as not to cause the towel to fall, and stood up. The coat nearly came to her feet and she glanced down, wiggling the toes on her left foot. "I don't think it fits very well," she said, attempting humor as she looked back up at him. She blushed again when he called her cute, but zipped up the coat and wiggled free of the towel, letting it drop down to her feet from beneath the coat. "Thank yo-" she paused mid-word, her mouth slightly open as she caught sight of his bare chest. Her eyes traveled from his shoulders to where his pants should start before she realized he was completely naked. Though she caught a sight of the GraveRobber in all his glory, she still covered her eyes and blushed even more. "Sorry," she muttered, stretching her other hand out as she walked towards the door, feeling around for anything she might run into.

She parted her fingers once she felt she was far enough away from the bathroom and, once she knew she was in the bedroom part, she dropped her hand. Feeling the burn of embarrassment on her cheeks, she crawled under the covers of the bed and pulled them up over her body. She laid on the side of the bed furthest from the bathroom and had her back facing it, as if she were afraid she'd see more than she already had. Though sleep was the farthest thing from her mind, she closed her eyes and tried to breath evenly as she listened to the sound of his whistling.

Graverobber laughed as he watched Shilo cover her virgin eyes and retreat blindly from the bathroom. It was highly amusing, no, it was downright hilarious. His deep baritone chuckles continued for a few more seconds before he resumed his peaceful humming. He took the cheap hotel shampoo and used it to wash his long blonde, multicolor tipped hair. He scrubbed himself until his skin began to turn pink, making sure he was thoroughly clean before shutting off the shower and drying off with a towel. He left the bathroom a few minutes later wearking only his tight leather pants, looking rather odd without his white makeup. His hair was long and wet, hanging limply down his shoulders. "You awake Shi?" The only thing he could see was her back. He shrugged his shoulders and used a towel to rub his hair dry.

A few minutes later the old bedsprings would creak under his weight as he slipped into the bed behind her. The scent of death nolonger clung to his body, he smelled fresh and clean for a change. Who knows how long that would last. He rolled onto his side and curled his arms around Shilo's waist, pulling her back against his chest and lowering his head to inhale her scent deeply, his nose brushing her pale neck.

Shilo focused on the sound of the shower and was close to sleep when it shut off. She had kicked the covers down a little, feeling too warm with the coat and the blankets on top of her. She stirred somewhat when he spoke to her and made a soft noise that was meant to be a "yes", but she wasn't sure he heard. She shifted slightly and was about to turn over to look at him when she felt the bed sink somewhat. She moved a hand up near her face, yawning lightly.

The feel of GraveRobber's arms moving around her caused her stomach to flip. It was strange, being next to him and not smelling death; she had almost gotten used to it earlier. As he smelled her and his nose brushed her skin, she shivered a little. Her hand moved tentatively down to cover one of his (or cover it the best her tiny hand could manage). She wasn't sure what he expected of her, but this was comforting for some reason. She turned her head somewhat, her eyes still closed. "I really do appreciate this," she whispered softly, her thumb running lightly, timidly over his knuckles.

She smelled so good. So clean...so fucking pure. It was enough to give a dead man wood! Graverobber barely managed to restrain himself when he realized she wasn't asleep at all. He wasn't sure how much longer he could keep this 'good guy' act up. It helped, just a little, when her little hand grasped his. He gave a gentle squeeze before pressing a tender kiss to her neck, deliberately allowing his hot breath to brush over sensitive skin after his lips had left. "You're the only pure thing left in this polluted world. Do you know that?" His free hand began to rub her stomach through the trench coat, daring to drift loow enough to brush her thighs before gliding peacefully back up. "You're beautiful kid" His deep voice crooned silkily in her ear, daring to unleash his trademark 'lick' upon her neck. His tongue traced up her neck to flick across her earlobe. His touchs still light and his hands could easily be pushed away. It wasn't as if he was forcing his touch on her. No. Much worse.

He was seducing her. "Am I the first man to see you naked?" He whispered the question in her ear as if it were a naughty little secret. His every move, every breath and every word honed to pure sexual perfection. Sex oozed from every pore on his body like a natural aphrodesiac.

Her breath caught in her throat as she felt her entire body flush with warmth. The feel of his lips against her neck caused her hand to grip his a little tighter as many new feelings filtered through her body. She let out a breath as he spoke, her heart racing in her chest. She could feel herself getting lost in the unknown, in the way she seemed to melt back against his body. It was frightening how easily she seemed to be turning into putty in his hands. The question, though, snapped her out of it a little; he saw her naked when she hadn't intended it.

Though it was possibly one of the hardest things to do, she pulled herself away from him and sat up. She wrapped her arms around herself and shook her head somewhat. "I can't," she whispered. "I can't be that kind of girl for you." She wanted to, though; nearly everything about him, especially clean and warm the way he was now, made her want to cave and press her body against his. Maybe that's what made her realize she couldn't be here. "I don't think I should stay here," she said as she stood up, making her way to the bathroom to grab her still-wet clothes, not looking anywhere near GraveRobber and the bed.

Graverobber thought he had her right where he wanted her. She was practically putty in his hands, but suddenly she seemed to realized what has happening and shrunk away from him. Damn. He had sprung the trap too soon. She needed to trust him more. Maybe if he declared his love for her? Yes that seemed to be the only smooth exit here. "Shi, wait..." Hisvoice sounded strained and husky as his hand shot out to grab her wrist, yanking her forcefully so that she fell against his chest and onto his lap. His arms held her prisoner there, face buried against her throat. "It's not like that. You're different." He protested, nuzzling her throat affectionately as if he couldn't bare to stop touching or kissing her. "I...fuck, kid you make me feel..." He trailed off on purpose, sighed, and suddenly released her. A hand slid through his still damp hair. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have....but I don't know how to act around girls like you. I've offended you..."

Smooth sailing so far. At least he thought so. "I'll sleep on the floor. Just please don't go. You won't last more then a day out on the streets and if you go home, they'll find you. I won't lay another fucking finger on you. Promise..."

She actually squeaked a little when he grabbed her wrist and pulled her to him. Once again her stomach was doing flips and, if she wasn't careful, she was afraid she'd have another episode because of how much skipping and racing her heart had been doing. The feel of his face nuzzling her neck and the words he was saying... She could feel herself slipping again. When he released her, she nearly slid off his lap and onto the floor. She grabbed hold of his arm to keep herself steady, though, and watched with sad eyes as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Girls like me? I thought I was the only pure thing in the world," she said, trying humor again. She didn't want him to be upset, even if she wasn't sure how to feel about him. She wanted desperately to believe he cared for her, but she wasn't too sure. The idea of home, of going back there and facing those memories, made tears spring to her eyes again. She looked away and, after a moment, stood up. "You don't have to sleep on the floor," she said after a moment, "Just..." she sighed softly as she looked at him. "Just hands to yourself, okay?" She didn't really want him to keep his hands to himself; she wanted to feel safe with his strong arms around her body, but she wasn't sure if either of them could handle it.

Graverobber knew he was out of the red zone the moment she joked with him. He chuckled at her ironic humor,raising a hand to ruffle her wig until it was lopsided. "Case in point. You're just so tempting, I could eat you up." His mouth formed a dark, seductive grin, licking his lips on purpose to emphasize his words. She had no idea the things he could do to her. He could bend her and fuck her until she didn't know which way was up and which was down. Apperently that would have to wait. He almost smiled as she fell back into a predictive pattern and told him he could stay in the bed. "Scout's honor." He held a hand against his heart, not that he was ever in the boy scouts. "Hmmm...but to make sure. Check the left pocket of my coat." He motioned for her to dig into the pocket, where she would find a pair of steel handcuffs.

He chuckled at her reaction. "You could always cuff me." Both of his wrists were offered to her, practically purring as he eyed the handcuffs. "Mistress?" He teased her mercilessly. "I've been a bad Graverobber."

She smiled a little at what he said, her hand reaching up to attempt to set her wig straight. She tried her best to ignore the way his tongue looked as it passed over his lips and the wetness she felt between her legs. She tried her best to keep composed, to not let him notice the affect he had on her, but she wasn't too sure how well she was doing. When he told her to check the pocket, she reached her hand in and felt cold metal. Pulling it out, she first blushed and then looked at GraveRobber, her eyes widened in shock. She wasn't completely out of the loop with these things, but she had never known someone to actually walk around with handcuffs.

She held them between her thumb and forefinger, like they were tainted with something. When he spoke, she looked back at him and laughed lightly, trying to play this off as a twisted joke. (There was a part of her, though, that had no doubt that he was serious.) "Funny," she said, though her voice sounded mostly disgusted and a little frightened. She leaned over, stretching over GraveRobber's lap and dropped the handcuffs onto the bedside table. "Can we just get some sleep now?" she asked, though she was sure she wouldn't actually fall asleep for a while.

Back
Top Bottom