Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'll let you fuck my soul for a hit of the glow.

She shook her head as he spoke; sure, her father loved her, but she turned her back on him. Shilo crawled on top of GraveRobber, wanting to be as close to him as possible as she continued to sob, her arms pulling in tight between their bodies. Her hands covered her face for a moment as she continued to cry, shaking her head still as he spoke. "But I told him," she took in a large, shaky breath, unintentionally pressing their chests closer together as she tried to gain control of herself. "I told him I hated him," she finally choked out, her head lifting up so she could look at GraveRobber.

Her cheeks were wet as her lower lip quivered, another round of sobs threatening to take over her body again. It was a very small comfort to know he was there for her, but it wasn't the same; her father, the only person (let alone the only man) that she had ever had in life was gone. Her chest and her head hurt; she didn't want to cry anymore, but her eyes still welled with tears and, as she blinked, they raced down her cheeks. "I may as well have pulled the trigger myself," she whispered, voice harsh as she looked away, trying her best to stifle another sob.

Graverobber took in the sight of endless rivers of tears spilling down Shilo's pale cheeks, thinking that she looked like the most miserable person in this fucked up world. Nathan had left her all alone in the world and she was obviously upset over a fight they had had before his death. Honestly, he didn't know what to say to her, so he settled for allowing his actions to speak for himself. His painted nails slid under her chin and forced her to look into his eyes as he leaned in to place a soft kiss over those trembling lips, tasting her next sob against his mouth. "He knew that you were being controlled by Rotti. I'm sure he understood. That wasn't you, Shilo. You don't have a hateful bone in that frail little body of yours." He tried his best to soothe her with small kisses against her ear, his hands ghosting up and down her sides. "You took control of your own fate when you refused to pull the trigger. Everyone could see that...."

Even in this frantic state of mind, Shilo could still feel her body responding to GraveRobber's touches. "But I could've left with him," she said, biting her lower lip for a moment. "Instead of leaving and going home, like he wanted, I led him to that stage." She pressed her hand against his bare chest, trying to relax as his hands moved over her sides. She just felt dirty, though, laying naked in GraveRobber's arms. She pressed her face back into his neck, her entire body aching from head to toe with guilt. "I could've saved him," she whimpered softly as she lifted her head again. Looking into his eyes, she remembered how she felt after the hit of Zydrate he'd given her when she collapsed. She vaguely remembered him mentioned her father and how little it had affected her.

She pulled out of his arms before he had a chance to catch her, falling to her knees beside his pants, her hands frantically searching the pockets. When they came up empty, her eyes looked around the room for the holster he had for his Zydrate, her bottom lip caught between her teeth as she chewed on it a little.

Graverobber continued to do what he knew worked best, holding Shilo's shaking body close to his own. He could feel her heart beating erratically against his chest when she pressed back against him. His handstill rubbing soothing circles over her tense back muscles. Then suddenly she pushed him away and practically jumped off the bed. He watch in morbid fascination as this sweet kid turned into a zydrate junkie before his very eyes. She raided his pants with all the desperation of Amber Sweet hoping for a free hit. "Looking for these?" His voice sounded much darker as he produce the holster of glowing vials out of thin air it seemed. His hand gripped her wrist in a steel tight grip, hurting her on purpose as he leaned in so that their faces were level. "I don't like people going through my stuff, Shilo." Shilo was about to see the real Graverobber in these next few minutes. "If you ever try to steal from me, I will leave you for Geneco to rip apart."

Shilo's eyes fell on GraveRobber when he spoke, the sight of the blue vials sending her heart into a frenzy in her chest. She opened her mouth to speak but he grabbed her wrist, causing a pained cry to escape her lips instead. Tears welled in her eyes as she looked at his face, the idea of him leaving her for GeneCo causing another pained cry to pass over her lips. Tears began to fall down her cheeks as she tried to pull her wrist away from him, certain that there would be a distinct bruise once he let go. "I wasn't trying," she shook her head, her eyes closing as she cried. "I just can't deal with this," she said weakly, "it hurts too much. I just wanted to be numb for a while." She stopped trying to fight him, her head bowing slightly in defeat. "I want it to stop, please."

Back
Top Bottom