Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Which canon characters do you have the most fun playing?

everything except the ahri one. it loads for you because you have it cached. without prior caching those load as blanks basically

ah...hypothetically, if we ever wrap up this k/da one and everyone's still around and haven't kicked the bucket writing wise, i may need to have to have a lengthy discussion with @prettysoft that might involve a lot of groveling

oh, thank you! fixed it.

hypothetically, i wish you the best of luck in your groveling!

For me, I'd say:

Beast Boy From DC Comics/Teen titans series. Or whatever variation someone can come up with in the plot. (Like a adult version of the teen titans for example)

Kaneki Ken/Haise Sasaki from Tokyo Ghoul. Love Tokyo ghoul! Touka X Kaneki for life.

Natsu from Fairy tail.

Some males from Dragon Ball.

Midoriya from My hero academia.

Potential ones:

I think I'd be good as Armin and Eren from Attack on Titan (AOT)

Shinji Ikari from Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Issei from high school DxD. (Although I'd prefer my OC I have)

I love playing Rey from the Star Wars sequel trilogy and Wanda from the MCU, they are my comfort characters.

Lucifer morningstar
Oliver queen
Matt murdock
Peter parker
Barry allen
Just to name a few, peter is fun to play as cause events can be changed around or moved forward

I think the character I had the most fun ever playing was England from Hetalia. Since there are so many different AUs to pick from, I had so much fun with him.

I think my favorites would be:

Hermione Granger (Harry Potter)
Luna Lovegood (Harry Potter)
Evie (Descendants)
Mal (Descendants)
Charlie (Supernatural)

Been having a good time playing Luke Skywalker before reaching his prime. Touching on him as a bright-eyed beacon of hope after A New Hope and then gradually shifting him into the man he became in Return of the Jedi has me excited for the future of this story I'm doing right now.

I'm not really into many fandoms so my range is limited. But within those I do know - DC and Marvel - I think I'm pretty excellent. I'd play most of the female Marvel or DC characters reasonably well and I find that costumed RPs fun.

Jester Lavorre and Fearne Calloway are just so mischievous that it's really fun to write them. And of course I like writing our dear darling Triss.

Of characters I'd love to play, it's quite a lot tbh.
Danganronpa it's definitely Chihiro Fujisaki, but a few others like Miu Iruma can hit my mood to rp.
I also like a few characters from fanmade projects of Danganronpa (Fangans) like Sora from SDRA2, Mikoto Itsuki (Rebirth).

I love fandom. These days I'm into Jyn from Rogue One and Leia, but also Dame Vaako.

Currently playing Steve Rogers in an RP and I have to say I do enjoy embodying him quite a lot, since he's different in many ways than characters I typically go for or create.
Playing marvel characters is fun but depends on the rp.
Like peter parker

I've had so much fun portraying Han Solo that I've upgraded him from supporting character to tritagonist in a roleplay I'm doing. He's always been an appealing character but I never really got it until I tried him myself.

big fan of playing Hermione, Luna, Lily, and various other canons from Harry Potter; I've been fixating on that fandom a lot lately. c:

Harry Potter (Harry Potter)
Peter Parker (Spider-Man)
Barry Allen (The Flash)
Oliver Queen (Green Arrow)
Nathan Drake (Uncharted)

Never got the chance yet but I'd love to play Cassian Andor from Star Wars, such a good character.

Got a few more to add I guess.

Nyx, Zagreus, Dusa, Thanatos and Meg from Hades, and I've branched out (tee hee) to Eurydice.
Still good at Thane Krios imo.

Future Gohan. The greatest DBZ character of all time. God damn is he fun to write!

Gonna throw in my boy Future Trunks too but that's obvious; the only character he's second to is Future Gohan.

And you know what? Android Seventeen. I gotta hand it to the man, he is FUN to play. What a little shit he is.

So far the most fun ones out of the ones I've gotten to play as have been:

Orihime Inoue and Rangiku Matsumoto - Bleach
Gilgamesh, Rin Tohsaka, Jalter, Artoria Pendragon - Fate-series/TYPE-MOON
Mirko/Rumi Usagiyama - Boku No Hero Academia
Eli Ayase - Love Live! School Idol Project

Sadly there really hasn't been a huge market for canon-roleplays on my end, so haven't had many chances to play as canons.

I tend to enjoy Zelda characters the most, though I can't say why for sure. Something about LoZ opens itself up for great fun when role playing!

Batman from the Burtonverse. He is dark, brooding, and unlike some versions of Batman has glaring weaknesses... oh and no Robin to get in the way.

Back
Top Bottom