Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Which canon characters do you have the most fun playing?

I only have a few Canon characters I play.

Pyramid head- silent hill. Not an easy character to play since he doesn't speak

William Affton- an AU version of him were he wasn't the killer

Viper and his Northstar- Titanfall 2

Valkerie- always have her paired with her father's Northstar, Titanfall 2/Apex Predators

Michael Affton- FNAF

Foxxy, Bonnie, Freddy, pretty much all the animatronics from FNAF

Toto Sakigami from Deadman Wonderland. The chaotic neutral copy cat. His flamboyant personality and the power he wields made for some wild adventures.

I prefer OC’s, but Toto is the one exception I’ll make.

I have few in mind:

-matt murdock
-peter parker
- oliver queen
- lucifer morningstar
- marinette dupan

Leon is awesome. My first ever Resident Evil game was 4 on the PS2, and I really got attached to his character in that one. Wow, what kind of figure was it?

Yeah, Raiden is cool, too. He was awesome in MGSIV, and he's even cooler in Metal Gear Rising. You should give that one a play. I think you would like it.
First of all I love your Yusei Fudo profile picture and secondly I’d be Albert Wesker from RE

I think @DungareeUnlimited can attest to the fact I make for a mean Shuten-Douji and Nero Claudius (Fate/ series), otherwise I have played Garrus Vakarian from the Mass Effect series in a short-term RP, Silver from Pokémon GSC/HGSS, Cynthia from DPPT and I am slated to play as Xiao, Diluc, Zhongli, and Arataki Itto from Genshin Impact as well as Yuri Lowell and Flynn Scifo from Tales Of Vesperia in an upcoming branch of a LT Tales Of RP that's turning 6 months old soon.

Other canons I have successfully played according to my partners are Eliwood, Hector and Rath from Fire Emblem : The Blazing Blade and Rei Ayanami from NGE.

Boring option: Wonder Woman (specifically the Lynda Carter version; that's not the only version I like, but it's the only one I like to rp).

Jason Todd. Currently playing him in a universe that combines Young Justice and Under The Red Hood. It's only been a few replies in and I'm having the time of my life. Crazy he's not more popular around here.

Vega from Street Fighter was alright. (The blond narcissist, assassin, asshole one. I know his name change or there are two depending on Eng/Jap. Ugh, not sure how to explain it. I think he is just called Vega/Blond in West less it is something else.)

Honestly wanted to explore others. But it is hard to find people open to variety of things that are also willing to play canons. Probably main reason I don't do canons much.

Other than League (I have written enough Katarina, Nidalee & Rengar to fill a binder), I've mostly only dabbled in fandom, but here's a non exhaustive list:

Genshin Impact - Beidou
League of Legends - Katarina, Nidalee, Rengar, Shyvana
Fate/Type Moon-verse: Artoria Pendragon as Lancer (tried Saber, didn't like it as much), Gilgamesh (so so much Gilga haha, best boi)
Final Fantasy - Oerba Yun Fang (FF XIII), Sephiroth (FF VII), Squall Leonheart (FF VIII)

For the reminder of the prompt:
- pretty confident portraying all of these, but especially the league of legends ones
- enjoyed writing all of them at one time or another
- as far as having trouble portraying... anything with a very pronounced accent probably. I always want to adapt that into the actual speech, but have the darnest time figuring out to write that.

Let's see....my favorite canon characters to play? I have been roleplaying so long that I have had quite a few favorites that I have just memorized their personalities. There are some fandom canon pairings that I can't get enough of.

Final Fantasy was one of my first fandoms growing up. So it's always had a special place in my heart.

Canon Final Fantasy Characters I love playing:

Aerith I love her remake version so much more than I did the original. I always always put her with Remake Cloud.

Paine Especially when paired with Baralai.

Mass Effect:

Love to play Renegade FemShep against Garrus. Even though I do playing ocs in Mass Effect I'm never opposed to a good Garrus/Femshep. Every time I go through Mass effect I almost always go with Renegade Femshep. She's just so badass!

Dragonball Z/Super:

I have played Bulma so much that I have pretty much memorized her. I love Bulma's personality especially in Super. She is just amazing. Even though I am partial for someone to play Android 17 against my OC.

Android 18. Again a character I have a lot of experience playing. When I double in DBZ/DBS Android 18 is the one asked for the most.

Bleach:

Rangiku Matsumoto. I used to rp Rangiku for years and I have always felt connected to her as a character.

DC Universe:

Raven. Oh I love Raven. Especially with Dick Grayson/Robin in Teen Titans. The OG teen titans show. Raven is just one of those characters I can flow with.

My best experiences have been as:

- Yukiko Amagi (My go to)

- Yukari Tanizaki

- Lilly Satou

- Hifumi Togo

- Maya Amano

Long story short, the persona fandom has held me hostage for too long.

ahri from league of legends,
yae miko from genshin impact,
misasagi from rune factory 5

clearly i have done a variety of canon characters that are certainly not kitsune or fox-adjacent characters.. !

Last edited:
ahri from league of legends,
yae miko from genshin impact,
misasagi from rune factory 5

clearly i have done a variety of canon characters that are certainly not kitsune or fox-adjacent characters.. !
your link is broken but, beyond that-

hypothetically. strictly hypothetically.

on a scale of 1-10, how do we feel about a yae x raiden x beidou x ningguang foursome...?

i'll see myself out.

your link is broken but, beyond that-

hypothetically. strictly hypothetically.

on a scale of 1-10, how do we feel about a yae x raiden x beidou x ningguang foursome...?

i'll see myself out.

which link - the ahri one?
hypothetically, if i said yes?

which link - the ahri one?
hypothetically, if i said yes?
everything except the ahri one. it loads for you because you have it cached. without prior caching those load as blanks basically

ah...hypothetically, if we ever wrap up this k/da one and everyone's still around and haven't kicked the bucket writing wise, i may need to have to have a lengthy discussion with @prettysoft that might involve a lot of groveling

everything except the ahri one. it loads for you because you have it cached. without prior caching those load as blanks basically

ah...hypothetically, if we ever wrap up this k/da one and everyone's still around and haven't kicked the bucket writing wise, i may need to have to have a lengthy discussion with @prettysoft that might involve a lot of groveling
IdleLargeFruitfly-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom