Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Which canon characters do you have the most fun playing?

I have a long list of canons I have played over the years. But I will only add the characters I know I can pull off in my sleep.

Mass Effect:
Femshep usually renegade
Tali
Wrex

Final Fantasy Franchise:
Aerith. I love Aerith and I have for years. Mained her for a long time.
Paine
Sephiroth
Squall

Anime:

Rangiku-Bleach
Orihime-Bleach
Android 18-DBZ/Super
Bulma-DBZ/Super
Vegeta-DBZ/Super
Teen Chibiusa-Sailor Moon
Makoto/Sailor Jupiter-Sailor Moon
Older Hotaru/Sailor Saturn-Sailor Moon
Yukina-Yu Yu Hakusho

Harry Potter/Hogwarts Legacy:

Harry
Hermione
Ominis
Poppy
Severus
Sirius
Lily
Headmaster Phineas Black
Professor Sharp
Imelda only because she makes the perfect bully

Hmm..

Hiccup and Toothless from How To Train Your Dragon

Izuku Midoriya from My Hero Academia

Spyro from well, Spyro..

Sora from Kingdom Hearts.

Ratchet from Ratchet and Clank.

Link from LoZ.

Honestly I haven't really gotten to play many ideas despite having so many, so I'm not really certain beyond that I guess. Might be missing a few though.

I see a couple of friends here :)

For me, it's Peter Parker/Spider-Man all the way. He's my favorite fictional character and I've been writing as him in some form or other for at least my entire adult life.

But I have a lot of fun with comic book characters period! I've probably played Bruce Wayne/Batman just as long and Clark Kent/Superman when I get a chance!

Really late addition to the thread, but apparently I write a really good Ling Xiaoyu? That's what a new Tekken partner has told me at least, which isn't a surprise considering lively, bubbly and perky female characters (that also happen to be able to beat down burly men four times their size) are some of my favorite to play, be they OCs or CCs.

979a33942744cf92175eeb118002f314f96448ae.gif

Artoria Pendragon from Fate is probably my favorite one to write with all of her alters and different class-variants. I do really enjoy playing Rin Tohsaka as well, but since she's always been extremely popular in my Fate/RPs . Probably forgetting some servants and masters from the franchise since Fate/TYPE-MOON RPs are what most of my canon RPs consist of.

Several Bleach-gals, like Orihime, Rangiku and Yoruichi have been really fun as well.

Suletta Mercury from Mobile Suit Gundam: Witch From Mercury has been really fun so far.

Also had an RP where I was playing Mirko from BNHA, which was pretty fun.

I honestly just wish I had more canon-character experience, but with niche-fandoms and OC-games being more popular among the requests I receive it is what it is.

Darius from League was pretty dark
Midoria from my hero was unexpectedly fun
And multiple bodies of Nagato/Pain from Naruto was something I wasnt ready for at the time, but cool!

About three years since my last message here, still very much enjoying Tifa Lockhart. Some others:

Marin Kitagawa - My Dress Up Darling
Yumeko Jabami - Kakegurui
Orihime Inoue - Bleach
Masaki Kurosaki - Bleach
Tsunade Senju - Naruto
Mikoto Auria - The Disasterous Life of Saiki K
Chizuru Mizuhara - Rent-a-Girlfriend
Clair Aoki - Gleipnir
Camilla - Fire Emblem
Kagero - Fire Emblem
Sumi Sakurasawa - Rent-a-Girlfriend
Masane Amaha - Witchblade
Miss Heed - Villainous
Vanessa - The King of Fighters
Mai Shiranui - The King of Fighters
Shermie - The King of Fighters
Luong - The King of Fighters

So far some of my favorite fan characters:

Kratos - God of War

Kiryu Kyosuke - Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds

Jack Atlas - Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds

Izuku Midoriya - Boku no Hero Acadmeia

War - Darksiders

Death - Darksiders II

Been having a lot of fun playing Karlach for people. Only recently gotten into playing canons, and wanna try and play more. Mainly, I want to try playing more canons from fighting games, to see if that increases partners for those fandoms. Tend to play futas, though, Karlach being no exception.

Used to be canon-averse due to thinking partners would expect perfection. Learning more and more that such and expectation isn't the case most of the time.

Been having a lot of fun playing Karlach for people. Only recently gotten into playing canons, and wanna try and play more. Mainly, I want to try playing more canons from fighting games, to see if that increases partners for those fandoms. Tend to play futas, though, Karlach being no exception.

Used to be canon-averse due to thinking partners would expect perfection. Learning more and more that such and expectation isn't the case most of the time.
Yes, even when I use “canon” characters they have my own little spin on them.

Back
Top Bottom