Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Before the full moon (Rubyliday and MrPenguin)

Lily murmured to herself as she licked and nipped at the man laying beneath her, totally over taken with his taste. In all her years she had never wanted something so badly as to lick every inch of his skin. His obvious pleasure only added to hers, filling her senses with his arousal. Her hand traveled down his thigh, nails extended as she shredded the fabric, careful of the human flesh beneath it.

Westley sighed in pleasure as she kept tasting him as she began to rip apart his pants. 'Well...there goes one week worth of salary.' Westley thought as they were a pretty expensive pair of pants. Westley felt his length finally perk up to its max of 11 inches. "Isn't someone having a bit of fun?" Westley said teasingly.

"I can assure you that you will being having fun, very soon" to prove her point, Lily wrapped a warm hand around his shaft, givving a little tug as her tongue made a wet path down his stomach.

Westley moaned a bit as she played with his length and licked down his stomach. Westley looked at her softly as he wondered how long she was just going to tease him. His length was craving alot of attention now and most of what she had done now was just simple teasing of tasting him.

Lily pulled away from him then, licking her lips, then the palm of her hand that had tugged at his tender flesh. She didn't feel like herself but she felt a pang of revenge seep in here mind. She wouldnt kill him but she would tease him. She smiled down at him.

Westley felt his body twitch as she teased him. Westley was annoyed slightly at this but, he couldn't do much about it since he was held captive. Westley looked at her, "Well, this is an interesting way to torture your prey..." Westley said. Though he knew it would be her downfall not to kill him. Longer she kept him there alive the longer he formulated a plan to escape.

Rudy smiled at him and slid off the bed, making her way over to the dresser. "Oh believe me, I can get very creative." She smiled again and opened the drawer, rummaging through it.

He looked at her for a bit as he perked his brow. 'Great...this isn't good.' He thought to himself as he looked at his restraints. His right arm began to try to work its way out of the restraint. 'Now....how will I tire out this werewolf...' Westley thought as she continued to rummage.

Back
Top Bottom