Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Before the full moon (Rubyliday and MrPenguin)

Westley felt his body crash by the weight of her own. This made him gasp in pain as there bodies slide which knocked the gun into the lake. 'Damn....' Westley thought as she was on him once again. His flask was far away too and she hid him away from any other gear he could use. Westley felt his eye sight go blurry from the tackle as he tried to focus back.

A growl rumbled in the core of her chest as she pressed Westley into the ground, lying most of her weight on his chest.
"You have no idea what you are doing!" Her voice was raspy and animal sounding. "I haven't lived for centuries by chance!" She pressed her weight into his chest fully, bringing a furred arm to press against his throat.

"Well, I haven't killed alot of your kind either by chance." Westley said to her glaring. Westley wasn't afraid to die. "And stop acting like you can instill fear on me furball!" He said to her as it was hard with her hand around his neck.

Lily let out a snarl as she squeezed her hand around his wind pipe. With her teeth barred, you could have said ti was a smile.
"Its much easier to kill your kind, but that would be a waste of good human." She pressed harder as she leaned in closer to him, her mouth near his ear.
"If I killed you now, how would I enjoy you later?"

Westley looked at her as she got closer to him. "Well, you could always use my dead corpse like a chew toy like a good little bitch would." Westley said as he egged her on. Westley was more hoping to anger her to the point she knocked him away from her. Though of course she would probably just make him past out so she could drag him back to her home.

"Mmm wouldn't your flesh be so nice to chew on, But I have other plans for you my dear Westley" Never had she met such an infuriating man before and nothing seemed to shut him up. Before he could say another word, she placed her large palm over his mouth and nose.
"Sweet dreams Westley."

Westley kicked as much as he could as he felt his sight dimming with her furry hand over his mouth. Finally he passed out as everything went back. Westley later woke up in a dark room. Shaking his head he tried to rub it but was unable as he felt his hands tied to something. His vision was still too blurry to make heads or tails of anything in the room. He didn't know if he was standing or laying down either.

"Its about time you woke up, I was getting bored." Lily made her way over to the bed. In human form now she had dawned a robe, the sash tied around her waist. She placed a hand on the side of his face, her fingers running over his chin, down his neck to his bare chest.
"I hope you are comfortable" Patting his chest as she snickered, tugging on the binds that held him to the bed. "I hope these arn't too tight."

Westley finally was able to focus as he heard her voice. Westley's eyes didn't make contact to hers as he felt her pull him by his restraints. "I think I could deal with it." Westley said to her as he wished just one hand was free. Westley looked at her, "Well, I guess this is where I'd ask what you are gonna do to me but, I know that is pretty much a redundant question." Westley said as he looked at the ceiling.

Lily smiled as she moved away from the bed, making her way around the apartment. It wasnt an apartment per say, really an old warehouse that she had fixed up. She rummaged through a drawer, looking for soemthing.
"Are you a screamer Westley? Because the old lady upstairs has surprisingly good hearing." She chuckled to herself, knowing there was no neighbors, the warehouse took up almost an entire block. She came back to him there, cloth in hand. Lily leaned over him, a smile on her face. The skin where the water had hit was still raw looking, but shiny where she had applied a sort of balm.

"Like I'd let you make me scream." Westley looked at her. He disliked the fact she used his name like she was his friend or worse...lover. Westley was basically trying to free himself as he kept her attention. "Pity if I die by a weak werewolf like you." Westley said as he went back to his usual goating.

Lily had had enough of his mouth, it was giving her a head ache
"Weak is what humans are." She said with a grin on her face as she grabbed his jaw, shoving the cloth in his mouth. Even though he drove her nuts, his presence was doing something to her. She felt like she was.... in heat. It was odd. With his mouth full she could think now. She took in a deep breath, mistake one. His scent filled her nostrils and flooded her brain like a tidal wave. Never had it been like this with a mere human. She closed her eyes as she took another deep breath.

Westley felt the cloth shoved in his mouth. He fought it for a bit but, to no use. Westley merely looked at her as she seemed to be acting odd with smelling the air. Westley sighed as there wasn't much he could do now but, watch. Westley still was trying to get his hands free by finding the knots. Westley decided his best way of survival was to go with it for the time being. With that said he noticed his legs weren't tied and he used his knees to push her butt and to push her closer to him. Westley stared into her eyes as he wondered if she'd get the hint.

Lily fell forward, bracing her hands on Westley's chest. She stared at him for a moment, seeing how calm he was. It was a rare thing for her. Normally the college boys would be sobbing now, knowing what she was, wondering what she was going to do. But they never had to wait long. If there was the quiet one then they were shocked, had probably peed themselves, something Lily despised. But Westley just laid there like he had been through this a hundred times before. She raised an eyebrow at the thought.
"Are you used to being tied up in a woman's bed Westley?" She leaned in closer. "Because you look so at home." She swung her leg over his waist, straddling his hips. Wishing she had taken off his pants along with his shirt.

Westley looked at her, "Mmm... Moor...mmm." Well, if you take this out of my mouth I can maybe make this better for you. Westley looked at her with soothing eyes as no hint of fear of her laid in them. Though now they sparkled a bit. Maybe hinting a yearning look. Though it was all an act or he thought it was.

It still shocked her that she could smell no fear on him. So maybe it wasn't his smell that got to her, but the lack of a smell. Never in all her life had she not been feared. She looked at him, really looked at him, her hand on the side of his face, the look in his eyes and for once the hunger almost did over power her mind.
She leaned in and kissed the man, kissed him around the makeshift gag.

Westley closed his eyes as she kissed him. Westley absent mindedly stopped trying to escape. He tied to kiss back but, the gag stopped him from doing that. Westley was a bit annoyed at this point since he couldn't do much of anything.

"Its hard for you, isn't Westley? Not having any power? Or perhaps its because I am a woman." Lily leaned back, resting her hands on his chest, absentmindedly strumming her fingers over an exposed nipple. Her other hand slide up his chest, lingering of his neck for a moment, right over the jugular vein. She could understand why vampires like that one so much, it was a sweet spot. But her hand moved on, fingers brushing over his bottom lip before she pulled the gag out of his mouth.
"Promise to watch your tongue this time? Or I might feel inclined to bite it out." She smile for good measure.

Finally she took the gag out as he breathed through his mouth for a bit. "Scouts honor." He said to her as he looked at her. Westley wondered about her. She was odd werewolf. If she was normal she would have just killed him and savage his body. Though some reason he felt like he was gonna be stuck here for weeks maybe before she decided to do that. Though would that mean she would just go eating others while he was helpless to stop it?

She could practically see the cogs in his mind working. The ones in her mind were working as well. There was something about this man. When she had kissed him, she felt almost... full. As the hunger started to creep its way back into every fiber of her being, she leaned forward again, mouth only a breath away from his.
"You are going to be bad for my reputation."

Westley looked as to how she drew so close to him. Westley was curious as to what she exactly meant by that but, instead of saying anything he merely kissed her lips softly. Westley then pulled back as he laid his head back down.

She smiled to herself, feeling the hunger subside once again. It was an odd thing and Lily found that on top of that, she liked the way he taste. She kissed him again, this time running her tongue along his bottom lip and taking it between her teeth, tugging a little. She leaned into the kiss, her hand sliding up his chest to hold his head as she nipped at his lips, kissed along his chin down to his throat. Inhaling licking just below his jawline.

Westley felt her basically kissing and licking every part of his face. Even though they were enemies he actually enjoyed it. Westley wouldn't have admitted to it though. He simply let her do as she wished for the time being for his mind wasn't thinking clearly at all. Westley started to feel his length push at his pants which also pushed at the end of her butt where she had straddle his lap.

Lily stopped her actions, smiling against his throat. She pressed back a little.
"It seems I don't repulse you as much as you would like me to think." She slid further down his body, her mouth moving along his skin. She just wouldn't get enough of the way he tasted and she only wanted more. It was like the blood moving beneath his skin called out for her, but the hunger wasn't there, this was different.

Westley couldn't even think of anything to say as she slowly slid down his body tasting him basically. Westley felt his length poke more and more at his pants. Westley groin with some pleasure as he couldn't contain it anymore. Westley laid there as he felt his body heat rise ever slightly.

Back
Top Bottom