Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Before the full moon (Rubyliday and MrPenguin)

Rubyliday

Supporter
Supporter
Lily smiled as she made her away through a dark alley, her heels clicking rhythmically on the uneven pavement. Her footsteps were quick, her pace hurried. But not because she had something to run from, she had something to get to. Her smile broadened as she stepped out of the alley and into the crowd of people. It was another Friday night, the bars were open and the streets were crowded with college boys drinking their tuition away. It was almost a pity how easy this was going to be.

The smell of metal came as he opened the metalic flask and took a drink on a bit of water. His eyes skimmed through the streets for certain details. Looking down onto a piece of paper he looks back up. "Hm, where is this lady..." Westley asked himself. He wore a simple trench coat which may have left him to be odd in the coat it helped him head various things he hid. He wore a fedora that match the gray coat as he walked through the streets. Black work pants were shown everytime he strolled forward. a white work shirt was under which made him have the feel of a business man. Of course it was business to him for what he did. A simple cigarette from a box of Marlboros. The young boys looked at him. "Nice look dude." They laughed. 'Well, this lady has an odd taste for men.'

Lily made her way through the crowd, her eyes scanning over the people. As much as she hated to admit it, she was loosing her taster for the college boys. She had been doing this for centuries, had come across so many different types of people, and nothing disappointed her more over the years, then the youth of today. It was true that this made it easy, but it made it pitiful as well. With as much as they drank it made every liver she had encountered almost impossible to eat, and it once had been her favorite. She wasn't certain, but something about the men today made every meal less filling and never seemed to sate her hunger.
She pushed past a group of rowdy guys, growling in the back of her throat when a brave hand groped her backside. She really needed to find something new.

Finally Westley found his target as she was gropped as he pushed aside the hand. "I think that isn't much of a gentlemen's way to grab a woman's attention." Westley said as the boy pulls his hand back. "Shut up man. I am just wanting to show her a good time. You got a problem with..." One hit. It took one hit to shut the boy up as Westley withdrew his hand. People stared at him for a bit as he basically tipped his hat and walked off. 'Well, I laid the bait...Hopefully she follows it.'

Chivalry, it really wasn't dead. Lily couldn't remember the last time someone had actually defended her. Not that she needed defending, if anything everyone else needed to be.. from her. She glanced at the boy sitting on the ground, his hand over his nose which was bleeding pretty badly. She could smell the blood even as he was handed a rag of sorts to wipe it away. She took a deep breath, her mind wallowing in the metallic scent. She needed to feed. Mind set, Lily turned in the direction of the man that had landed the blow. Perhaps tonight wasn't going to be such a bore after all.

He eyed back only in the slightest degree. 'Good, she is taking the bait.' Westley thought as he continued to walk. Westley needed an open area with little amount of people. Though as long as his pace stayed a bit faster than hers he could lead her there. Though she seemed like the person to wait for the best time anyways. Soon enough in an empty park he continued to walk as he opened the flask again to drink water. He stared at the sky as he waited for her to come. He kept his eye at the reflecting water of the lake he was right by.

Lily's mind worked overtime as she followed the man, his coat moving behind him as he walked. Normally this would be easy to do. A drunken college boy came home with her without her hardly having to ask, but this guy was different. Walking behind him she didn't smell alcohol on him and there was only water in the flask. That struck her as odd. Now it seemed she would have to actually work her charms, but what ones to use was the question.
It was almost a relief to be out of the crowd and into the open air. Most of the bars in the city sat on the outskirts, near the lake to the south. Said lake being the one that the stranger was standing next to, drinking out of the flask. She took a deep breath and walked up beside him, a smile plastered to her face.
"Thank you so much for that, sometimes these guys just don't remember their manners."

Blinking a bit as he looks back to her then away. "Not a problem. Though you could of just thanked me earlier than having to tag along behind me." Westley said to her as he took another sip from his flask. His eyes watched the water. He could see her faintly behind him with the help of the reflection. Westley didn't want her to jump him in her werewolf form. She was after all a class 4 out of 5 werewolf. His hand in his pocket which was right by a loaded gun strapped to his pants. "I am guessing you probably wanted to say a bit more than your thanks."

Lily chuckled at the mans response. He was forward, she had to give him that. It almost irked her nerves, sending a primal shiver through her spine. So much for the nice girl act.
"Well how can you not expect a girl to take notice when you punch a guy for getting to liberal with her?" She took another step forward, standing only an inch or two away from him. He smelled, she took a deep breath... amazing. She smiled to herself for the choice of the night. This was going to be fun.
"If you don't have anything better to do then stare at this toxic lake, I can give you something to do."

Westley stared at the lake still as he took in the perfume she wore which seemed to mask her maniacal intent for tonight. "Well, a woman could do many things. Scream out of seeing it, be awed, or other such things." Westley heard her next words as he laid a smile grin on his face. "Oh, and what is it your suggesting?" He said teasingly. Though for him going to her home would actually compromise his ability to kill her. After all he liked to keep his distance from a flesh shedding monster.

"Well im not much of a screamer." Lily smirked "Well not in that regard."
"And acts of kindness shouldn't go unrewarded." She smiled as she laid her hand on his shoulder.
"I don't live far actually, within walking distance." There was a reason for that, actually more then one reason. Getting the boys 'home' was easy, keeping them quite was another thing. With all the music that the bars played and the levels that they did it at, it made masking the screaming that much easier.

Westley looked at her for a moment as he held her close. "Well, I don't think I could wait till then..." A click of a gun ready to fire was heard as cold metal pressed against her heart. "To shove this silver bullet into your heart." Westley said to her with cold eyes. Westley wondered what she'd try to get out of this. Maybe inhuman speed or try to intimidate him.

Lily froze as the blood in her veins pumped faster through her body. There was no way that he could know. She had been careful not to reveal herself in public. But then that wouldn't matter, she had been careless, feeding more then was normal. But something was off with her body! If she hadn't been so damn hungry all the time. A few were's she had meet over the centuries had been hunted down, but she had always vowed to learn from their mistakes. She guessed she had been wrong.
"W-what are you doing?!" Her mind felt like it was shutting down on her, she needed time to figure out how to weasel herself out of this one.

Smiling he looks at her. "Well, Miss Lily I guess you haven't been hunted much have you?" Westley looked at her as he kept the gun close and tight to her heart. "You been a bit too greedy haven't you? Otherwise we wouldn't have gotten much intel on you." Westley looked at her as she seemed too human to be a werewolf. Though he knew better than that. "Well, any last words before I end your life?" Westley asked her.

He knew her name. That's what scared her the most, perhaps more then the gun that was growing warm over her heart. She contemplated trying to pull away, tricking him somehow, but the proximity was too close. Any wound from that gun and she would be in more pain then she could even imagine. She let out a nervous laugh.
"You know my name, its only fair that I know yours." She could feel her facade cracking and for once in her life she knew she didn't have the upper hand. She had to appeal to his better nature, somehow.

"To know the name of your killer. Very well... I am Westley Maxfield." Westley said to her as he stared at her eyes. "So, anything else?" Westley said as he pressed the gun even closer to her. 'Sad I have to kill her. She is kinda lovely looking side from the fact she is a murderer.

She let out a strangled gasp as the gun pressed into her skin, as if to imprint itself on her mind. There was no fighter her way out of this, no smart talking her way out. For once in her long life, Lily felt the grip of panic twine around her brain. She felt the tears coming before they showed on her face. Such a weak display but her body wouldn't listen to her this time. She could morph whenever she felt but she was damned if she could stop the tears now.
"P-please don't do this. I-I-I" She didn't know what she could do, what she would do.

To see such a sight made him freeze. His gun shacking as he wanted to shoot but, his hand said no. He dropped the gun from her. "Get away....before I change my mind.." Westley said as he was still human after all. Though he would kill her if she didn't run off now. Though he had underestimated her since she was a strong werewolf after all. Westley just waited for her to react.

Lily took a shocked step backwards, wiping the tears from her eyes. What a stupid human emotion. She shook her head, shaking away the last tendrils of fear that have overtaken her mind. Now she was thinking better and the only emotion that her mind could land on was anger.
"You stupid humans." She should have been greatful, but all she could feel was bitterness. "You have become soft over the years, its your fault I have to feed to much just so I don't feel weak with hunger." She took another step, this time toward Westley, her eyes changing from brown to gold in the blink of an eye. She flung herself towards him, nails extending beyond human capability, careful to keep her body out of the line of the gun. Her nails tore through fabric, finding the flesh of his arm holding the gun.

Westley quickly pulled back as he tripped with her falling ontop of him. His gun landed alittle away from him as he struggled to pull her off. Westley tried to keep calm as he was ready to blow a hole through her. He tried to knee her side as best as her could to break free before she fully changed. 'Damnit!' Westley thought as he punished him for being too soft on her.

Lily let out a low chuckle as she easily pinned him down, her nails pressing into his arm. Her hands had already started to change, becoming larger, more beast like. She could feel her legs lengthen, her knees popping as they bent the other way. It was painful, a grimace on her face the only sign. Her eyes glowed liquid gold as she peered down at Westley, her sensitive nose breathing in his scent. He smelled amazing, even as she could just catch a hint of fear. Hm, by now most men reeked of fear, it would take over her senses and mask their own scent. But she could still smell him and something about it make her want him. In more ways then one. This night was full of surprises.

Westley felt her weight gain as she pressed him even more into the ground. Westley winced in pain but, instead of getting more afraid it seemed he was becoming less afraid. After all it wasn't like he hadn't been in this situation before. Westley breathed in slowly as she was soon naked by the alteration of her new form. Westley looked at her. "What are you gonna do now huh?" Westley said to her as he shifted his free arm to where he held his water. "You wouldn't want your meat to get dehydrated now would ya?" Westley said to her.

Lily let out another chuckle, feeling better already as she shed the clothes she had dawned earlier that evening. It was almost refreshing every time she felt them shred away, as if she was freeing herself, physically and mentally. Her teeth bared as she smiled, shaking free the fur from her body, back into human form.
"I don't think I want my meat to die just yet." she said as she pressed her body against his, letting out a low satisfied growl.

Westley notice her change back to human which revealed her naked body. Though Westley wasn't in any mood to be playful. With that said he drew out his water as he opened it and swashed water at her face. Normally it would do nothing...if it wasn't holy water. Afterward, he pressed the metal onto her skin which made it burn just as much as the water did. If he carried anything it would be of pure silver. Once it gave him enough time he rolled over to his gun but, ending up a foot away. Westley tried to get up quickly to grab it.

Lily let out a piercing scream as she hands flew to her face. She rolled away in pain as Westley tried to reach his gun. Then she saw read. The change in her body was instantaneous. The peach fuzz all over her body grew to be dark, course, and long. Her chest grew broad, legs longer. The popping of her knees sounded like gun fire as she launched herself at Westley. Teeth barked, and red raw skin where the water hit her and no hair would grow.

Back
Top Bottom