Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Olive and Canaan sitting in a tree... (Ink x Degu)

Admittedly Olive was getting very tired now. Her eyes drooped, and her body took tiny microsleeps every couple of minutes. It was time for her to call it a night. So she got up and threw away the empty bag of chips and coke can. She came back yawning, stretching as far upwards as she could. She then got under the covers of the bed snuggling up as much as she could.

“Thanks so much for being here tonight. Also I wouldn’t worry about me inviting other men over. Or inviting anyone over in general. I don’t really know or trust anyone else in this city.” Her eyes were already closed and ready for a good night’s rest. Hoping for a good dream, a dream that’d let her forget about work the next morning.

"Good night, Olive." Canaan managed a small smile as he saw the woman already drifting off to sleep, and with a small nod of his head he left the room. The door was closed quietly behind him as he made his way into the kitchen, finding a piece of paper and a half dead pen before he scribbled his phone number out for her. He should have just walked away, should have left and never looked back. Yet he still found his fingers holding the pen, moving it across the paper to leave the digits of his cell phone there before he walked away.

Despite his large frame he was able to leave the apartment quietly enough, making certain the door was locked before he went down to his car and left the property. It had been a very interesting day thus far, but the only thing on his mind now was getting home to sleep in his own bed.

Olive woke up pretty late the next morning. It was her off day today and she was going to enjoy it as best she can. She went to the kitchen to get herself a cup of tea prepared and a bowl of cereal, when she saw the note. Scribbled on a piece of paper was a phone number, She assumed it was Canaan’s, after all he did say he’d leave it behind. So she decided to give him a text, maybe more than just one.

• Hey
  • It’s me Olive
  • If you wanna hang out today that’d be great
  • I need to head to the mall and get some new clothes
  • A second opinion would be nice
  • If you’d like to come meet me there
  • Text me back soon!

After sending the texts she got herself ready for the day. Taking a nice long hot shower, brushing her teeth, and picking out her outfit. She decided she’d keep things casual, wearing a plain white V neck t shirt and a long black maxi skirt. She paired that with a set of black flats. She then grabbed her keys and her purse, and she headed on her way to the mall. Ready to take on anything that would come

When Canaan woke to a groan it was to his phone buzzing.. Again. How many times had it gone off now? There was a reason he kept the damn thing on vibrate, on the rare occasion that it went off when he was sleeping. It was a rarity, once a month or so it might have gone off this early in the day, but more often than not anyone knew better than to text him before noon. This was a bit extreme though, and after groping blindly for the phone and getting a hold of it, his eyes slowly cracked open to stare at the screen. Seven messages?! Sitting upright as panic started to build in his chest he immediately unlocked the device, head cocked as he stared at the unfamiliar number. Right, the human. A sigh of relief left his mouth as he read through the messages, yawning loudly before getting out of the bed and shuffling towards the bathroom. The mall? Did he really want to go to the mall? Still, her behavior yesterday hinted that she couldn't be left alone in new places without endangering herself, and with a defeated sigh his fingers worked over the buttons to inform her he would join her after cleaning up.

After taking a quick shower to wake up he grumbled to himself, pulling on a pair of jeans and a shirt before finishing getting ready and grabbing his jeans. Phone and wallet went in his pockets before he grabbed his jacket off the hook near the door, locking up the house and going out to the car. The mall, he was going to subject himself to the mall. With a loud groan as he made the trip into the city with steadily growing dread, and by the time he'd reached the mall he was ready to turn around and go back home. Still, he parked the car, sending the woman a text that he had arrived and shuffling reluctantly up towards the front entrance.

When she saw the texts, her face lit up in glee. Quickly running towards the main entrance to meet him there. She saw him from far away and ran towards him at full speed. she decided that the best way to greet him was to tackle him into a hug. Why did she decide that it was a good idea to do that? Who knows, she surely didn’t. She just did what her heart desired to do, and at that moment her heart desired to tackle him.

“Hey there! I’m so happy that you decided to come!” She said with a giggle. She was so excited that he came, she honestly thought that he’d make up some excuse to not hang out. “So are you excited to give me a second opinion on my clothes? I need to get some new clothes for casual wear and the gym.”

She then skipped her way on to the first stop on their day at the mall. Forever 21. There was a plethora of clothes from crop tops, to graphic tees, some accessories, and plenty of other stuff. She picked out a couple galaxy print leggings, a white flower patterned crop top, an oversized plain grey t shirt, and a pair of blue denim booty shorts.

Letting out a grunt as a small body connected him with him out nowhere, Canaan's arm shot out to steady the woman as she nearly knocked him over. That was an interesting way to greet someone, and he stared down at the woman in a bit of shock before releasing her. She was talking so fast that he had a hard time keeping up with it, simply staring for a long moment before he managed a nod. Humans were so excitable.

“Sure.” It was either that, or she was likely to ask the first man that looked nice to help her, and that could end up terribly. He might have been have an asshole, but he wasn't cruel like some other strange man might be. “These clothes are..” Canaan grimaced, looking around the store with no small amount of disgust. “..Interesting.” Yes, that was the word, but she seemed so excited that he couldn't bring himself to directly insult all of the outfits littering the brightly lit area. “You're going to wear space on your legs?” His head tilted at the sight of the leggings before he snorted softly, shaking his head and looking around. It wasn't the strangest item in the store but it was certainly on the list, and with a quiet yawn he placed a hand on her back to guide her towards the checkout.

“I'm going to need some coffee if we're doing more of this. Let's get your clothing and we'll find a place that sells coffee or tea.” At that point it didn't matter, so long as he got caffeine in him to survive the hell that was the mall.

“Mhmm!” Nodding her head excitedly, she loved space, and anything galaxy print. Especially on leggings. “Don’t you think they’d look cute on me?” She was kinda glancing towards his face, as if looking for his approval. As they headed onto the counter his hand found itself on her back yet again. It sent the familiar electric spark up her spine into the rest of her body, it was the same one from just the day before. It was exhilarating feeling it again today, giving her a little boost of energy.

As she paid for her items, she turned to him and just smiled at him for a while. Before catching herself and trying to quickly turn his attention away from her stare. “So, there’s a cafe in the mall a little ways down to the right. If you want we can go there to catch a drink before we go to get my more fun clothes. I have some things that I want to try that’s a little outside what I normally wear, and your opinion would be greatly appreciated as I try them on”

She then grabbed his hand lightly and guided him down the right to the small cafe, tucked away in a corner of this busy mall. It was known for their amazing mocha and chocolate drinks. One of the few places she’d have something other than tea. She went up to the counter and ordered herself a cup of hot cocoa with extra marshmallows.

"Yes, I'm sure they would like nice." And they would hug every single curve the petite woman had, to boot. That was enough to draw his attention for a moment for he realized what he was doing, clearing his throat and following her up to the checkout. He was only a man after all, but there was no reason he needed to be thinking about her like that.

"Sure, we can do that." Glancing down at the tiny hand gripping his with a soft chuckle he allowed her to drag him along, more than happy to see the sight of the cafe as they approached. It wasn't that he wasn't awake, but that he'd rushed out without his usual morning routine in order to get there in time.

"Just put hers with mine and give me an espresso." Ordering his own and handing over the money, Canaan waved the change away dismissively towards the tip jar as they received their drinks. "I'm surprised you wanted my opinion on clothes, Olive. Wouldn't another woman's be more helpful?"

She giggled a little at the question he had asked. “Well, I know what a woman’s perspective on the clothes would be. I am one after all. A man’s perspective would offer something different I guess.” She took a seat on the soft cushion at the little table for two. Almost sinking into the large chair. It was almost comical, her tiny body sat in what was comparatively a rather large chair.

“Also, some of the clothes may be a little more on the provocative side. I was just stuck in a small rather conservative town for a long time. And I want to explore that side of me, the side that can be a little more sexy? I dunno…” She trailed off, losing a little bit of her confidence. And worrying about what he’d think. Would he think that she’s a slut? Maybe he’d no longer wanna be friends with her that she’s told her this. She wanted to hide, so she did the next best thing. Drinking her hot cocoa trying to cover her face as much as possible. She was embarrassed and she couldn’t hide it.

She was so damn small compared to the large chair, and Canaan couldn't help but look at her in utter fascination as he noticed it. He'd known that she was small especially compared to him, but he was a rather large man so that meant little. To see her look so tiny against something else though, it just made him realize how fragile she looked.

“There's nothing wrong with exploring.” He'd be lying if he tried to say that he had no interest in seeing her in some more risque clothing, but he managed to keep his cool and smile nonchalantly. “If it makes you feel good to dress in something more sexy, then do it. You deserve it, and I'm sure anything you pick out will look great on you.” Okay, maybe he sounded a bit over eager at the concept, mentally cursing himself.

“There's no need to hide your face, Olive. Considering what some women consider clothing now,” His voice positively dripped with sarcasm. “I'm sure whatever you pick will still be perfectly fine. I say go for it.”

“Thanks for being so supportive about this, I honestly didn’t know how you’d react. I was just hoping that you wouldn’t think I’m a weirdo or something” She then downed even more of her hot cocoa leaving all the marshmallows at the bottom. After she’d finished the drink, she stuffed all the marshmallows into her mouth, filling up her mouth, puffing out her cheeks.

Chewing as much as she could, she couldn’t help but smile. She’d realised how ridiculous she looked, but she didn’t care much, it made her happy. After finishing her marshmallows, her face was beaming with energy. Excited for what was about to happen.

“Are you done with your coffee? We can head up to the lingerie store upstairs if you are. There’s also a swimsuit place I’d like to check out later.” She’d heard about the two stores on the internet, while she was shopping online. She thought it’d be best to try them in person rather than buy them over the internet. Just in case anything didn’t fit right. And plus, now she’d have a second opinion on her new outfits.

"I've met weirder people." His lips quirked as he chuckled, watching her stuff the half melted marshmallows into her mouth until she looked like a chipmunk. A very cute chipmunk. She was far more excited than he had expected over something so simple and he shook his head, glancing down at his coffee and shaking the cup slightly.

"Not quite, but I can just take it with, it's really not a big deal." He felt his face heating up slightly at the mention of lingerie and he internally groaned, standing up and waiting patiently for her to lead the way towards the escalator. "Yeah, yeah we can do that." She was going to absolutely murder him, wasn't she? There was only so much a man could take!

As they headed to the lingerie store. There was definitely a hint of nervousness in her steps. She was a little hesitant about going through with this. Sure she’d wanted to explore this side of her, but what if she didn’t like it? Or what if she liked it too much? What would the people around her think of her. Then she finally got her head on straight. “You decided to do this, you’re going through with it.” She muttered under her breath.

They finally arrived in it, and inside was a myriad of options. Everything from thongs, babydolls, bralettes, garter belts, stockings, corsets, kimonos, even something called a teddy. She’d never seen so many of these in one place before. So she decided that she’d pick out a few different styles to try. The first thing that caught her eye was a pink pleated babydoll with a bow across the waist, with matching pink satin underwear. It looked super cute, and was actually fairly opaque, so she felt it was a little more conservative than what she’d intended to try. Next thing was a white lace push up bra with a matching white thong, it was fairly classy but showed a lot. And the last thing she picked out to try was a black floral lace teddy. It was kind of like a floral lace swimsuit that also happened to be sheer pretty much everywhere, except for the important bits of course.

Giddy with excitement she went to the fitting room to try on the outfits, making sure Canaan followed closely behind. She went into one of the rooms and carefully put on the babydoll, making sure that nothing slipped out of place. She then opened the door and did a little twirl. “So, how do I look?” A little giggle escaping her mouth. It was fairly breezy and cozy, which made it perfect to sleep in.

"There is.. A lot of stuff here." Canaan rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly as they arrived, unsure of what he was supposed to do other than accompany her. He stood by as she went about picking out different outfits, holding the pile of clothing until she decided that she was ready to go and try them on. This was going to be the trying part, and he stood outside of the dressing room mentally preparing himself.

"Oh." When she came out in the first outfit he blinked, mouth ajar as he simply looked at her. He'd known she was small, but seeing so much of her again just made him realize how small. "You, uh.. You look good." Really good.

“Good? That’s it? No other comments? Well, I think it’s a little more conservative. But aside from that I think it looks pretty cute.” She continued to sway from side to side showing off how it flowed. She did notice how he looked at her when she came out. She'd hoped that he verbalized what he thought in his mind. “Well, anyways if you think of any more comments you can tell me while I put on the next one.”

She went back inside, closed the door and put on the next outfit. As she put on the next outfit all she could think about was how much ass it showed off. She’d never worn a thong before, so it was a little unusual. But it felt good and sexy. She then got out and did yet another twirl. Showing off all the angles. “How does this one look? I think it’s really sexy.”

"I'm not exactly used to giving lingerie commentary," Canaan shook his head, slightly flustered by the way that she was swaying around clearly seeking his approval. Just what had he gotten himself into, truly? Was he in Heaven, or in Hell? A hand went to his face as she went back into the driving room, long fingers spanning over his eyes as he took a deep breath. She clearly wanted him to say more, but this wasn't exactly a normal situation he found himself in--Watching someone he'd just met yesterday try on lingerie!

"Yeah," His hand lowered when she came back out of the room, eyes roaming over her with open approval this time. "I would say if you're going for sexy, you managed pretty well. I wouldn't suggest just walking around the store showing everyone though. Definitely add it to the pile to buy, though."

Those words of approval coming from his mouth meant the world to Olive. She didn’t quite know why, but she really wanted him to see her in that light. And maybe this was the push that he needed to do so. Blushing a little at his compliment, it made her feel all warm and cosy inside. “Thanks!” Letting out a little giggle of glee. It made her feel all the more confident in this new side of her.

She then went back inside to try on the last outfit. Saving the best for last she thought. Out of all the items she picked out, this one was probably the most promiscuous. As she put it on, her suspicions were confirmed. She felt so damn confident in it. Like it unleashed an inner demon on the world. One that wanted to seduce everything. Where was this all coming from? Was it just the clothes, or something more? She didn’t quite understand, but it felt great.

As she came out she struck a pose, showing off all of her legs. Then pushing out her chest a little bringing attention to her perky boobs in the outfit. Why was she doing this? She thought to herself. It wasn’t like her to be this sexually forward with someone, She’d never even done it with someone before. It’s like some weird switch flipped in her brain, turning her insanely promiscuous. “How’s this one?” Said as sultrily as she could. Her voice wasn’t really suited for the whole sexy voice thing, but hey, she gave it her best shot.

“You're welcome.” The giggle that came from her made him snort softly in laughter, tucking his hands into his pockets and watching her disappear back into the dressing room. She was certainly an interesting creature, there was no denying that even if he'd made an attempt to do so. Canaan waited patiently, more eager to see the next outfit than he cared to admit. Thankfully for him, the thoughts were exactly that, just thoughts, and he waited a bit anxiously near the end as he waited for her to come out.

“I think I like this one best.” The words left his mouth before he could stop himself, eyebrows shooting up as he found his eyes moving none too subtly over her exposed flesh. “Holy shit, yeah. I like this one.” Such smooth, gorgeous legs despite the shorter height of her frame, and he swallowed hard before clearing his throat. He didn't even care that it was clear she wasn't accustomed to speaking like this, his eyes focused on her legs before he forced them back up to her face.

“Yeah, you should definitely get this one.”

“Yeah, right!? This one is so sexy. I love it.” She saw how he was looking at her legs, and she knew what she was doing kinda worked. She was sexy enough to entice him enough to stare. She went back in and got back into her regular clothes, carrying all three outfits out. “I think I’m gonna get all three.” Happily skipping away to the cashier.

As she paid for the clothes she once again looked at Canaan by her side. He was so tall compared to her, so unreachable. And yet she knew that he was interested in her, at least a little. Otherwise he wouldn’t have looked like that right? It really gave a boost to her self confidence, that there was someone who saw her in that way. It made her feel confident in exploring her promiscuousness even more.

“So, would you still like to see me in swimsuits? Or maybe you wanna hang back at my place? I want to spend more time in that last outfit, it was just so comfortable and sexy.”

"Might as well." He shrugged. "They all fit you very well, and they seem to boost your confidence quite a bit." Not that she should have been lacking in confidence, but considering what kind of place she had come from, he couldn't say he was surprised.

"Swimsuits?" His eyebrows shot up at her question as they went back to browsing the stores, and for a brief moment his mind ran through what she would look like in a swimsuit. Fuck it, woman's going to give you a heart attack at this point, why not enjoy first?

“Yay! There were some I had my eye on over at that store.” Pointing over to a store nearby. Hurriedly skipping over to it. She’d seen some designs online that looked really interesting. And trying them on in person would help her decide whether she’d actually want them.

Inside the store, she immediately found the two that she wanted to try on. The first one being a navy blue bikini set, with a white floral pattern. The other one being a plain black one piece, but the sides were made up of thin straps instead of being a solid piece.

“I hope these look good on me.” She said as she went into the fitting room yet again. Hoping that they looked as good on her as they did on the model. She put on the navy blue one, hoping to get a good reaction out of Canaan.

“How does this one look? I think it’s really cute and classic.” Giving a little twirl. The bikini bottom showed a lot of ass, but after what she showed off at the previous store, she didn’t mind at all. She then bent down to *pick up something*, sticking her ass towards him hoping to get a rise out of him.

"Alright, alright, I'm coming." She almost seemed more excited about the bathing suits than the lingerie, which was interesting in itself. With a shake of his head as he tucked his hands into his pockets, Canaan realized there were several sets of eyes on him as they entered. Did they truly look so strange together just because of the size difference?

Maybe it was how awkward he looked following after such a small, excited women that was flitting around the store like a hummingbird. It seemed she never stopped for long, and he watched in amusement as she picked out several sets before disappearing into the dressing room.

"Hm?" Looking up as she came out in the bikini set, his eyes swept over her backside before he nodded. When she bent over however, all the blood rushed south for a moment and he had to clear his throat to cover the strangled groan he'd made. "Yeah, it's real cute Olive."

“I think I’m gonna keep this one, time to try the next one then.” Her face was beaming with happiness today. Just something about the way things were today, the atmosphere truly kept her spirits up. She went back inside to get herself changed into the next outfit.

The black one piece was so sexy. Seeing herself in the mirror she thought, damn she was hot. Hopefully Canaan would share the same opinion. As she came out she struck a pose to show off her exposed sides and legs. There was just something so alluring to her about showing herself off to him. It just felt so right. “Do you think this one makes me look hot?”

"I honestly can't tell if you're doing this just to test me or not, Olive." Canaan rubbed at his face, cheeks flushed a light pink at the sight of so much exposed skin. "Or if this is just you, considering how you stripped down right after meeting me yesterday." Either way, he was only a man, and she was testing his limits already.

"Yeah, you look hot. You look hot in everything you've tried on, even the clothing that looks ridiculous on the rack. Just get it all, at this point." Could she even look bad in anything, at this point?

“What do you mean? I’ve just been hanging around you like I would any other friend of mine.” Tilting her head to the side a little, perplexed at how he was reacting to it all. Was this not how friends acted? Well, she didn’t really have many guy friends back in high school, maybe they were a little more closed off than her girl friends.

“Well thank you anyways for the compliment.” Smiling from ear to ear after her confusion faded. Doing a cute little curtsey with an invisible skirt. Going back in to get changed back into her normal clothes, she grabbed the two swimsuits and headed on out to the cashier. For the second time today. Turning to him after paying for everything. “So~ What should we do now? I don’t know if you can tell, but I really wanna spend more time in those clothes, and it’s too late for the beach don’t you think.” Saying with a slightly smug face “Why don’t we head back to my place to relax a little?”

Back
Top Bottom