Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Olive and Canaan sitting in a tree... (Ink x Degu)

inkscythe

Planetoid
Olivia, Olive to most people, grew up in a fairly small town. Far away from the busy life of the city, and far away from the people that her parents would disapprove of. But she wanted more out of life, she’d spent 18 years stuck in what she thought was a sorry excuse for a town. She’d grown tired and exhausted from it all. The same people, the same shops, the same pets, the same scenery. It made her long for more, there had to be more to life than this.

So for her 18th birthday she decided that she’d strike out on her own. She told her parents that she was going off on her own, off to the big city. That was a big mistake. She’d done pretty much no planning up past this point. Her whole plan was to move out, find a job, and get a place to stay. Did she know any of the exact details? Abso-fucking-lutely not. So, she ended up homeless, staying in shelters for those kinds of people, and cut off from her parents. Eventually she’d saved enough from her job as a waitress to get a small apartment in a shitty part of town. It wasn’t much, but it was her’s. It made her feel safe, even though she probably wasn’t. Statistically, she was either gonna get robbed, raped, or murdered. But it was home to her, and it was enough for now.

She’d grown to love the city, but it was big and she was lonely. She’s met plenty of people, but they never stick around. She just wanted a friend to make the city feel a little smaller. It was cold and heartless at times, but she knew that there had to be someone out there that can make it feel warmer. There had to be. So she decided to do something she’d never done before, go alone to the cafe and try to meet people. She ordered her Earl Grey tea, and picked a nice spot by the window. Just looking around for people that she thought would be cool to hang out with. A little nervous, she’d honestly hoped that someone would approach her first. “Just keep trying”, she mumbled under her breath, as if to hype herself up that one day good things will come.

For as much as he hated most of humanity, their coffee was damn good. It was one of the best inventions they had come up with over the centuries, and he could easily see why they became addicted to it. How could they not, when there were so many different types to choose from? It was one of the few reasons that he would venture into the city and force himself among so many, and the cafe he had come to favor tended to be more relaxed than many he had found in the past. There was rarely any trouble aside from the occasional lecher who got too frisky with one of the female workers, and that instance had ceased the moment the tall man had stepped up behind him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

How easily they were frightened when faced with a man well over six feet, a scowl on his stubbled face and angry blue eyes staring down at them. Perhaps it was in their nature as prey to instinctively know when a predator was upon them, to know when they were in danger of bodily harm. It was for this reason that Canaan had gotten more free coffee than he knew what to do with, the human women clamoring to thank him for his interference. What was it about humans that made them cling so desperately to safety? Perhaps it was the fear of death, of being out of control of their own lives. Whatever it was, it was enough incentive to keep him coming back for the overly caffeinated drink.

This day was no different as he stood at the counter to pay, taking the steaming cup with a thankful nod to the barista. She gave him a cheery smile that he tried and failed to replicate, a hand coming back to scratch behind an ear. Why was she

smiling at him like that? With his long hair just barely tamed by a hair tie he must have looked a mess, shaking his head with a grunt before turning away to find his usual spot. The problem now was that it was occupied, blue eyes widening in a bit of shock as he paused. That was.. Unusual.

"I haven't seen you here before." Had the woman been sitting anywhere else he wouldn't have bothered to speak to her, but she'd chosen his favorite table that gave him a perfect view to the outside. A perfect view to watch both humans and immortals walk by, even if the humans were so blissfully ignorant of the existence of the others. It almost pained him to speak to her, approaching the table but keeping his distance as not to startle her.

"I usually sit here. Do you mind if I join you? It's probably the best view to watch the world go by, but I can find another table if you want to be alone." How strange it was initiating a conversation that didn't include him getting coffee. Had he not been so dedicated to that spot in order to examine people he would have turned and left, but the lack of sleep recently had left him craving his favorite past time.

“Oh, um sure?” Olive was flustered, she blushed and looked away, attempting not to make eye contact with him. She’d never seen someone like him before, with his tall stature and striking blue eyes. His long hair seemed so unkempt yet, in an endearing way attractive. But that's besides the point. She’d watched him from the moment he walked through the door, like she did with almost everyone. But he was different, he’d actually stepped in to intervene with some guy who couldn’t keep his hands to himself. As a waitress she knew that those customers were everywhere, and almost no one ever does a thing about it. She would’ve helped, but she felt like she would only make things worse. It wasn’t like she was big or intimidating, she was only just 5 foot after all. She probably couldn’t even throw out a punch to save her life. So she was grateful that he had decided to step in.

She took a sip of her tea as she looked to the outside. People were walking up and down it all the time, but it was especially busy now with people heading to lunch during their lunch break. Those people all dressed up in formal wear for their mundane office job. As much as she’d like to be paid like those people, she didn’t envy their place. Spending all day doing the same things over and over again. That’s exactly what she came to the city to avoid. At least working as a waitress came with different challenges every day. It may stress her to high heaven at times, but it was worth it in the end.

Looking back over to the strange man sitting opposite her, she wondered what was going through his mind. She could barely figure out what was going through hers. This was what she wanted, right? So why was she being so shy about it? She didn’t understand herself, and just tried her best to bring herself to a point where she could talk to him. She mustered up all the courage she could, all of the bravest parts of her to come forth. All to just talk to him, just to say hi and introduce herself. “Hey, my name is Olivia by the way, you can call me Olive if you want.” Good, she thought to herself. She’d overcome the first hurdle, now time for the next. “What’s your name?”

"Thank you." Setting down his cup and sliding his jacket down his arms slowly, Canaan draped it carefully over the back of the other chair. There was no rush to sit down as he took a moment to observe the woman, just a quick glance over her to get a proper image before dropping into the seat. There wasn't much grace to the movement as he plopped down, listening to the chair shift slightly under all of his weight. Right, human furniture wasn't as durable, he really needed to remember that.

The woman was so much shorter than him that he couldn't help but glance at her once more before turning his eyes to the window, cup again in hand as he sipped the hot drink. She had to be at least a foot and a half shorter than him, just a fragile little thing. Shy too, by the look of it, something that would have made him laugh out loud had he not had restraint.

"Hm?" Turning away from the window when she spoke to him, it took several seconds for the man to realize she was speaking to him. Blue eyes stared at her blankly for a long moment before he drank more of the coffee, gripping the mug in his large hand before a laugh finally slipped from his lips.

"It's nice to meet you, Olive." Interesting name, but he'd heard stranger over the years. "Canaan. You're one of the few that have ever bothered to ask. My interactions here are minimal. Pay for coffee, drink the coffee, then leave." He eyed her own cup and sniffed the air subtly. "Tea?"

“Yeah, Earl Grey!” Her face lit up like a firework, she loved tea so much and any time someone asked her about it it made her happy. She knew most people here loved coffee more, or were just addicted to it, but she loved tea. The floral earthy notes mixed in with just a slight sweetness, it was heavenly. “Tea is my favorite drink in the world! I could talk about it for days, but I don’t want to bore you.”

Her mind quickly fixated on the last thing he said. He said that he didn’t interact much with humans. So, why was he here? And, he was talking to her. What did that mean? She was so curious, but also a little afraid of the answer she might get. Though her fear of information had never stopped her before. “So, why don’t you interact much with humans?” She was so curious, was it because he had some prejudice against us? Or maybe it’s just because he prefers to live alone. She could never get how people could be alone for so long. Without human interaction, she’d feel so isolated and well for lack of a better term alone. Like an insignificant blip in the universe.

She hadn’t noticed until she had asked her last question, but all this while she was just idly playing with her hair. Stroking her fingers through it and twirling it around her fingers between sips of her tea. It was a habit that she had had for a long time, since she was a kid. It helped her calm down and find the courage to do things she otherwise wouldn’t do. It was one of life’s many comforts to her.

"I've never quite found a tea that I like. I don't mind it, but it's not my go to." Especially when it was anything fruity, that was such an overwhelming taste that it nearly made him gag. "I didn't say humans, did I? You make it sound like I'm an alien when you say it like that." Although that wasn't too far from the truth, his lips curving into a small smile as he glanced away from the window and in her direction.

"Let me guess, you're one of those people that believe we have all sorts of creatures walking among us?" They were on the edge of discovery as it was, but it seemed that humans chose to ignore the signs that were clear as day to them, choosing instead to believe it was mere fantasy. That a man couldn't possibly turn into a wolf in daylight, or dig their fangs into someone's neck and drink blood. Those were just the two most common as well, there were many more creatures lurking amongst the shadows.

“Oh, for sure! Why wouldn’t there be others out there? There are already so many stories of people seeing them in the outskirts of society.” She was fascinated by fringe events and creatures. Stories had been passed down for generations of all sorts of different creatures that could pass off as human. From vampires who suck the blood out of their victims, to werewolves who turn into wolves when the moon is full. She’d listen to all these stories and more in her small town. Her friends would all gather and share the most out there stories they could find. The one that intrigued her the most were the stories of men and women who had some animalistic features. The kitsunes, cat people, and wolf people, they all seemed so cute? Was that the term she had wanted to use? Maybe more like attractive to her, people who were mostly human but had tails and animal ears. They seemed like the perfect people to get cuddled up with.

Olive then snapped back to reality. She often went on these trains of thought that lead to nowhere. They went on and on and on in her brain and often came to a screeching halt. She enjoyed them, but sometimes they could get a little overwhelming. She’d often just stare off blankly into the distance only for someone else to snap her out of it. Probably wondering what the hell she was staring at. She has gotten questioned for staring at some places that she probably shouldn’t have stared at. But she was glad she had never gotten whacked for it, or beat up, or worse. And there her brain goes again. On a tangent about how she goes on tangents. She was annoyed at herself and forced out a question to keep her mind straight. “So I take it that you don’t believe in that? Why not?”

She was certainly excitable when someone brought up a topic she was fond of, wasn't she? Fingers folded and knuckles were pressed to his mouth to stop the laughter even as the crinkles near his eyes betrayed him, and Canaan cleared his throat before dropping his hand. An obsession with tea and a fascination with the supernatural? Was this woman a witch? Clearly not but the concept was entertaining and he finally chuckled out loud.

"I never said I didn't believe in them. Quite the opposite, in fact. I think whatever exists wants to remain hidden for a reason, though. All one has to do is look at history to see the wars that had been waged among humans to know it would be ten times worse. We like to kill each other enough as it is, if you toss in creatures that are stronger, live longer, it would be a never ending war for dominance."

“I agree, but we’d probably lose every war we’d ever have with them. Sure we’re resilient, but that can only go so far when your opponent has abilities beyond your wildest dream.” She had often thought about it, what would happen if she’d have to defend herself against creatures like that. According to the stories she’d heard, almost all of them have some sort of weakness. Werewolves are weak to silver bullets and vampires can be killed with a wooden stake to the heart. Even assuming that those were right, humans would probably still have no chance in a fight. Especially not her.

She had quickly realised that she was starting to feel more comfortable around this Canaan man. She seemed to not have the nervousness that she did when he first approached her. She actually seemed to be decently comfortable around him. She didn’t know if it was her naivete or if he was someone she could actually trust. But until he does something that forces her to take back her trust, he’d have it through and through. “I’m kinda bad at making small talk, so I apologise if this sounds super duper awkward. But.. Do you have any fun facts to share about yourself?” She cringed inside as she couldn’t stop her mouth from moving. In her mind she was screaming. Why did she say that, she could have phrased it better, she could have done anything else. Hell, she could’ve even just asked a more specific question. But nope, that’s what she decided to say out loud. She sighed after she said it and wanted to curl up into a ball and die. But she remained composed enough, just barely, to keep calm and continued sipping her tea.

"Winning war isn't necessarily about strength. It's about intelligence as well, but many people are too set on making it a pissing contest on who's the strongest." He gave her a wry smile and sipped on his drink. "Forgive me, that's not very polite table talk, especially with a lady." Where had this entire conversation spawned from, all because someone had chosen to sit at his usual table. "No matter, until the day we wake to these things in our streets, it's all just talk." That was all it needed to be, and he would fight to keep it such.

"I'm not particularly good at making it myself," Canaan gave her a slightly pained smile, empathizing with her entirely. "I can't say I'm very interesting. This is probably the most I've spoken to someone in some time, and if I'm being completely honest, I mostly struck up conversation because you're sitting where I usually do. Do you always ask strangers for details about themselves, or should I consider myself a bit special?"

“Well, most strangers don’t usually come up to me and ask for a seat at my table.” She giggled and blushed a little before continuing “You can consider yourself very very special.” She smiled, she’d been waiting for something like this to happen. And it’s happening, right before her very eyes. She didn’t think that it would happen so soon, but it did. It made her heart warm, her stomach filled with butterflies, and her brain filled with thoughts of what they could do together. But she was getting ahead of herself as usual. They’re just strangers who decided to talk for now, it wasn’t like they were friends. Well, not yet. She brushed her hair out of her face as she went to take another sip of her tea. She was getting to her last few drops and pouted a little. Pondering whether she should get another cup.

“I know this sounds weird, I mean we just met and all. But, you seem cool to hang out with and I need friends. So wanna be friends?” Her brain was going crazy, she didn’t know why she did that. What a crazy question to ask, who asks that? She didn’t even talk to him all that much, just a couple sentences back and forth. Why was she being this way? And why was that feeling of butterflies in her stomach getting more are more intense.

Is this what it felt like to be in love? Was she even in love? She’d never been in love before, maybe it was like this. Filled with nervousness and fear of what she was feeling. Her mind raced. Maybe this was just what it felt like to make a friend out a complete stranger. Yeah! That was it. She’d convinced herself that that was the case. But there was a little voice in a tiny corner of her brain that said otherwise. For now though, that voice was ignored.

"To be fair it was my table first." Canaan gave her a small smile, laughing and sucking down a good portion of the coffee. How it warmed his body, kept the chill away and allowed his brain to function more properly even when he lacked proper sleep. Perhaps the lack of sleep in itself was the reason he was still holding a conversation with this human girl, why her banter brought a smile to his tired face. Bright eyes watched her movements, the way that she pushed back her long hair without even seeming to notice what she was doing.

"Friends?" Did he have friends? Lack of socialization had made it so that the term was foreign to him. Even as he understood the definition and what it was, it was something that his life was lacking, something he didn't feel a need for. Yet the look on her face, the way that her heart rate picked up in a sign of nervousness, it called to him in a way he didn't quite understand. It kept him seated at the table with a thoughtful look as he finished the coffee, setting the cup down gently.

"And what do friends do, exactly?"

“You don’t know what friends do? Well, at least in my experience friends hang out, play games together, comfort each other, and most of all just talk.” She said in excitement. Talking about friends brought up memories of her time in school, back in the small town. She had great friends in school, and always felt a little guilty about leaving them behind. But that place made her feel suffocated and she just had to get out of there. Her face fell a little, carrying a little bit of sadness as some tears came into her eye. And she sniffles a little. She tried not to feel sad, but she couldn’t help it.

Trying to move on she tried changing the subject. “Why do you like coffee?”. She’d never quite understood people who like coffee. Sure it smelled amazing, the aroma being all encompassing. But to her, it tasted like a rat’s ass. The bitter would overwhelm all the taste buds in her mouth. And the aftertaste, god the aftertaste. It left a taste in her mouth that felt like it lasted for hours. And it was not a pleasant one at that. She then took the last sip of her tea, deciding that she’d get another after her question was answered.

He'd forgotten how needy humans could be, and it brought back a brief flash of his childhood. His kind had always stayed in large groups, but as an adult he had gone off on his own and continued to move around. There was a moment he almost became lost in his own thoughts before he heard the sniffle, caught the subtle scent of salt in the air and caught sight of the tears trying to form.

"I don't sleep well, and I like the taste. There's so many options," He shrugged, frowning and drumming his fingers on the table top. "Would you like another cup? Perhaps it would soothe whatever is clearly bothering you." What was he doing, he wasn't a nurturer, and yet the next words left his mouth before he could stop them. "My treat, we can take it to go and I'll show you around a bit. If you'd like, of course."

“I’d like that, I don’t really like exploring this city alone. I deal with a lot of creeps at my job, and I figure on the streets it’s the same.” The tearing had mostly stopped, so she took a piece of tissue and wiped away the ones leftover. She felt something she hadn’t felt in a long time, she felt cared for. Like when she was a child and her parents would hold her when she was crying. It was a nice feeling, one that she could indulge forever. But she knew it wouldn’t last forever. Nothing ever did.

She got up out of her seat and walked over to the other one, playfully offering her hand to help him out of his. She now truly knew, she could at least for now, trust him. She felt a little safer in the big city now, she had her very own friend to escort her around.

"I wouldn't recommend walking alone in the dark. You're.. Quite small." It wasn't meant to be an insult, merely an observation considering the vast height difference between them. She was just so damn small that it was impossible not to notice, and he watched with a slight wince as she wiped away the obvious tears. Had he said something wrong? A soft sigh was exhaled as he stared at the small hand extended to him, raising an eyebrow before accepting it.

All of his weight was pulled up by himself though, the gesture more for aesthetic purposes than anything. The last thing he needed was to crush the poor woman's hand, and he gave a quiet grunt to acknowledge her last comment. Whatever that was, he slipped his jacket back on and made his way over to the counter to order another, as well as a coffee for himself.

"What would you like to see?" Paying for their beverages before handing hers over, he took a sip of his before starting towards the door, holding it open to allow her to pass through first. "Anything in particular?"

He’s such a gentleman she thought as he opened the door for her. She’d never met a guy who did that for her before. It made her feel even more justified in her trust in him. As she walked out of the cafe, she took a little sip of her tea. She thought about what she’d just been asked and she honestly didn’t know what to answer with. She thought about it for a bit more, and since she was with him she felt a little more adventurous. “I wanna visit the most sketchy place you know of. I wanna see the depths of sketchy this city can produce.”

Feeling the giddiest she’s felt in a long time, she skipped a little as she walked. Giggling a little with every step. It gave her a way to express her happiness without saying a thing. It made her feel happy, it reminded her of good times. Times when she was younger. She wishes she could be like that again. Back when everything was new to her and everything filled her with wonder.

"The.. Sketchiest place I know of?" Canaan gave her an apprehensive look, startled by the request. Why on earth would such a small woman, worried about creeps on the street, want to see such a bad part of the city? That seemed dangerous, and although he knew full well he would be able to protect her should the need arise, it almost seemed pointless. Still, she had requested it, and he could always pick a moderately rough place and leave it at that. There was no need to go to the worst part and put the poor human in danger.

The way that she skipped and giggled was a bit endearing and brought another smile to his face. It was almost like watching a child despite the fact that she was very clearly a woman, even his eyes could see that much. With a shake of his head he kept pace with her easily, long legs taking normal strides and easily keeping up with her. Humans really could be so strange sometimes.

"I don't feel comfortable taking you to the worst parts," He cringed slightly, raking a hand through the hair that had escaped his ponytail, "But I suppose I can show you the less fortunate areas, so long as you stay close. Did you walk here?" That thought was slightly concerning, that she would be so willing to walk into danger and potentially be walking home alone once it grew dark. "I can call you a ride if it gets too late so you don't have to walk home alone."

“Sure, whatever you’re comfortable bringing me to. It’s nice that you care about my safety, not a lot of people around here do.” She was touched, since she’d moved here she hadn’t met anyone who cared quite as much as this man. They didn’t even know each other for long, but he already cared for her more than any other person she’d met for the last 6 months. “And yeah, I walked here, usually in the afternoon people don’t really try any weird shit, not with that many people around, Hadn’t really thought about going back though, it’ll probably be night by the time I head back. Well, as long as I’m with you I’m sure I’ll be safe.

It was a little strange being around someone so tall compared to her. But in a way, it was comforting. She decided to probe a little as to where he was going to bring her. “So where are you going to take me? The slums of the city? Maybe somewhere in the outskirts where dead bodies have been found? Well, wherever you bring me I just want to see something new.”

As she said that last sentence, she brought herself a little closer to him. Eventually latching on to his arm. She wasn’t really thinking much when she did it, but when she had realised what she had done she quickly pulled away from his arm. “Sorry, if that made you feel uncomfortable. I wasn’t really thinking and your arm looked like a good thing to hug.” She felt guilty about it, she didn’t like it when people invaded her personal space and she just did exactly that.

"It's just common courtesy." He shrugged. "And you are very small, you should be protected." It just seemed like common sense to him, but sometimes he forgot how careless humans could be. "If it is dark when we finish I'll make sure to find you a ride back." Granted, he could always drive her himself, but that would still require walking back to the café to retrieve the car before getting her home. That, and when was the last time he'd had someone inside of his car? The entire situation was strange, and he snorted before shaking his head.

"No, not where there have been bodies, at least not that I'm aware have had them. We can go past the neighborhoods that are rumored to have gangs, but I'm not taking you through the actual streets." The feel of such a small hand gripping his arm made him jump at first, his instincts kicking in and nearly making him snap at her. It was only the restraint he still had that stopped him from doing so, peering down at her when she spoke.

"Sometimes we do things without realizing." Lifting an arm to point down the road, his other hand settled on her lower back for a brief moment before pulling away. "We're going over there. It's just the edge of the worse territory, otherwise we'd actually have to drive, so we'll stick to this just to be safe."

Feeling his hand rest on her lower back had sent a jolt through her body. It wasn’t fear, but it was more like a tiny tingle that worked its way through every nerve in her. It made her blush a little, she’d hope that he wouldn’t notice though. She didn’t want him to get any ideas about what his touch could do to her. She was very glad that he took it away quickly, not knowing how she would have reacted if he had kept it there.

“I’ve never been to that place before, what’s over there?” She was curious, what had made that place the edge of the bad territory. What happens over there. And he had mentioned that there were worse places around. She wondered if it was just gangs that lurked around those areas, or maybe something worse. She started to overthink things a little now, wondering what lies in the land that they were heading to. Maybe this was all a ploy by him to get her killed or something. Or maybe, she was going to be sacrificed by some cult that he was a part of. Who knew? She sure as hell didn’t, she was just taking a leap of faith. And that was ok with her. She just knew, deep in her gut, that she was safe with him and that she shouldn’t be worried.

"It's the border for a lot of gang violence, a lot of drug trafficking. The police do the best that they can, but," He shrugged sympathetically. "There's just too much, and there are other things they need to handle as well. Can't chase around drug dealers when you're dealing with murderers. Granted, there are always the combinations that are wicked, but that's a whole other thing in itself." This was probably going to be a mistake, but he continued to lead her along nonetheless.

"You can already see how the houses aren't in the best of condition, right?" Why hadn't she just wanted to go to the park, or to the stores? That would have been easier, but he was a man of his word, and even as he internally cringed Canaan continued to lead her down the block. "There's trash all over the sidewalk if you look far enough down, windows boarded up. It's kind of sad, really."

Olive could feel the atmosphere change around her as they walked deeper into the neighbourhood. With every step she took more and more fear started filling her soul. Inching closer and closer to Canaan just to feel a little safer. She saw how almost all the houses were disheveled, and boarded up. It was like they were all prepared for someone to invade their house. It was freaky. They also seemed to be the only people walking out on the street. Didn’t mean they were alone though, she could feel the eyes on them.

Eventually the fear became paralyzing, she expected to be scared, but not like this. This was different, it wasn’t anything like what she felt back near her house. The crooks there may have tried something, but here it felt like multiple people would try things at the same time. She stopped in her tracks like a deer caught in the headlights of a car. “I know this is kind of my fault Canaan, but can we please get out of here?” Her eyes were filled with fear, one look and anyone would know her mental state.

Ah, and there it was. The fear that he knew would present itself eventually. Even if he hadn't looked down at her Canaan could smell it oozing from her, his steps slowing despite the fact that they hadn't even been walking for a full fifteen minutes. This was the same woman who had wanted to go into the depths of danger? Truly they were a curious kind, ready for danger until they got a taste of it and realized that it might be the last time they experienced it.

"We can go." Now he was glad they hadn't gone far, a hand going back to her lower lap to keep her close as he glanced around. There didn't seem to be any imminent danger which he was grateful for, and he turned them around and guided her back towards the way that they had come. "Do you want me to drive you home so you can relax somewhere you feel safe at?"

“Yeah, I’d like that.” She was glad that she offered to take her home. And that hand again, something about it just made her feel safer. It was a small comfort to know that even in a place that seemed this terrifying, he’d make her feel safe. As they were leaving the neighbourhood, some of the fear and anxiety slowly melted away. She could still feel some eyes staring at her from somewhere she couldn’t see, but it didn’t feel as oppressive as it did inside.

“I live down a couple of blocks from the cafe by the way. It’s a small apartment” She’d hope that he would stay the night. As much as the fear and anxiety were leaving her mind. She had no doubt in her mind, that at night right before she slept they would come back. She would overthink things and spend the night sleepless. “I know this seems weird to ask, but would you spend the night at my place? I don’t think I’d be able to sleep tonight without someone there.” She didn’t realise how it came out when she was saying it. But she did eventually realise that it could be taken in a lewd way, she just hoped that he wouldn’t take it that way.

Back
Top Bottom