Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Olive and Canaan sitting in a tree... (Ink x Degu)

"Yeah, I can take you back there." Checking his phone with a slight frown, Canaan both cursed and thanked the skies that it was getting later in the day. "I can't stay too late though, I have some things I have to take care of tonight." Which was actually true, even though he wasn't looking forward to said things. Still, such was his life, and he couldn't put everything off forever, as much as he wanted to.

"Let's get out of here." Leading her back through the mall, eager to get away from so many people, his nose twitched as they passed by the food court. "I'm going to order something to be delivered though, if I'm staying for a bit. Anything sound good to you? I'm starving." Not that it was something new, but the last thing he needed was to be irritated because he was hungry.

“Awww, I wish you could stay the night.” Pouting a little, but her head perked up at the mention of food. Nothing made her happier than a good bite of anything. Really, she liked a lot of foods, and was willing to try pretty much anything that was edible. “Yeah, it sounds great!” Pretty much immediately forgetting about how she was sad he wouldn’t stay too long.

Her mind then wandered to what things they could do back at her place. They could watch a movie, eat some food, hang out on her bed. Honestly sounded like a date, that sounded nice to her. A date with big sweetie Canaan. And what do people do after dates? She only knew what movies, tv shows, books and songs told her. And she blushed at the thought of it. Surely not. But the thought lingered in her mind. And the more it did, the more she embraced the idea.

"I definitely can't stay the night." He shook his head, exiting the mall with her and going back towards the car. Even if he hadn't had things to take care of that night that were unavoidable, staying overnight would have been a poor decision. The woman had already teased him enough, whether intentional or not, and the last thing he wanted to do was something they would both regret. He barely knew the girl, after all!

"What do you want to eat, then? Pizza and Chinese are always an easy go-to, and both deliver most places." Opening up her door to let her into the car, he closed it behind her before going around and starting up the car. "At this point I don't care which one."

Skipping along the way back to the car. Getting closer and close to Canaan. Pretty much pressed up against his arm by the time they reach it. “Pizza, definitely pizza.” Getting into his car once again. It felt weirdly like home, sure she’d only been in it twice. But it just felt familiar to her.

As the car started and began its drive back to her place. She felt a certain kind of atmosphere in the car. She couldn’t quite put her finger on it. Something homey. Like when two friends meet up after years of being apart, and just pick up where they left off. The silence wasn’t awkward, at all, in fact it was kind of comforting. Knowing that they didn’t need to talk all the time to have a good time together. At least she hoped that he felt the same way. Staring at him, while he drives on the way back. Admiring his face, and his dark hair, and his tall body. Hoping he wouldn’t notice the way she looked at him.

"Pizza it is." Swiping through his phone to get to to one of the apps, he put in an order for the pizza and typed in Olive's address. How he managed to remember it was a bit of a surprise, but once the order was done he pulled out of the lot and headed back towards her apartment. He drove in silence, unsure of what to say after everything that had happened at the mall. It was a miracle he didn't crash the car trying to keep his thoughts away from all the outfits she'd shown him.

"Pizza should be here soon enough." He parked the car once they'd reached her place, getting out and going around to open up her door for her. "I should have picked up some beer or something, but I didn't really think of it, and you don't really look like the type to drink it."

“Oh damn, I would have actually loved to try some beer with you. Maybe next time?” She thought about it a little more. She didn’t exactly have much experience with alcohol. So maybe it would be best to do it with someone she trusted like Canaan.

Eager to get changed into one of her new outfits. She hopped, skipped and jumped her way excitedly to her front door. Opening it and rushing to the bedroom. Getting in there, she contemplated which one she wanted to wear. Ultimately deciding on the white two piece lingerie set. She liked the way it showed off a lot of skin, specifically in the butt region. She giggled to herself at that thought. Getting back out into the main part of the apartment, showing off her new outfit.

"Little excited, aren't we?" The tall man shook his head as he followed the petite woman inside, watching with perhaps too much interest as she bounced around the apartment. Spastic little thing, wasn't she? He had barely gotten his shoes off and began to look around when she came back out, and for a brief moment he simply stared at her. Well then. He hadn't expected her to come out in that, and an eyebrow raised before he began to laugh.

"You really are an interesting creature, Olive."

"Mhm!" She nodded her head excitedly. Quickly doing a spin to show herself off, and quickly realising that that was a bad idea. The room started to spin around her, as she fell to the ground, giggling with all the enthusiasm in her.

She then picked herself up from the floor, putting her best 'girly girl' voice asking "So..... What shall we do now?". Twiddling her fingers around and looking longingly at him as she asked. Still giggling, with all the excitement in the world.

Back
Top Bottom