Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

๐•ฌ ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–˜๐–Š ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–†๐–ž | Potentially NSFW, comments welcome

Quick queue update!
  • A Gift from the Depths
  • Top of the Foodchain
  • One Small Favor
  • Hot and Cold Love
  • First Contact

Last edited:
Yes, I am still here!

I have made woefully little progress on this since the last time I posted, but I have a good reason for that! We're about three weeks out from the big day, and we have lots of finishing touches to take care of. Plus, I'm going to be leaving town next weekend and will be away, if not entirely unavailable here, for a few days.

If you'd like to talk to me while I'm away, I do have Discord, but be aware my responses might be a little slow (for Discord, not in general) and have typos due to the fact that I'm typing on a broken screen at the moment, lmao. I kind of yeeted my phone and broke it and can't immediately afford a replacement with all the other expenses I've currently got. I do have another phone that I could switch to in theory, but I'm not sure where the slot for the SIM card is nor do I have the type of charger it requires. So I've just got a cattywampus phone for now- there's worse things in the world, I'll cope.

I've been in touch with most of you, but in the meantime, I'll be a minute in responding to posts. I'll try to get some out in the meantime, but I can't promise much of anything for the next few weeks.

Queue update:

• Top of the Foodchain
  • Unlikely Partnership
  • Ad Astra
  • Darkness' Embrace
  • Our Hearts Agape
Quick reminder that this week is gonna be pretty much a wash in terms of time, so posts will continue to be slow for a little while. I know, I've always been slow, but I mean, like, particularly slow.

Last edited:
Tired has become a way of life, to the degree that I keep falling asleep mid-writing. Posts are steadily trickling out. Like, steadily steadily. Like, two posts a week instead of four per day as I did before I developed this problem.

I put in my two weeks on Friday. I wasn't working much to start with, but this should free up my time some so I can post a little more consistently. Between this exhaustion, family obligations, and work, I haven't been getting much done, but a recent acquaintance on here has reminded me, time and again, that life comes first, so I refuse to apologize for this anymore. Not because I'll continue to do it, but because anyone who is worth knowing and collaborating with on here understands that fact.

I'll continue to chip at my backlog, time and energy permitting, and update this space when there are any new developments.

Update on the trip:

I fell ill last night and took a home COVID test this morning. It was, unfortunately, positive. Luckily hubby is negative despite us sharing close quarters.

Obviously I will not be going on the trip now, as there are vulnerable people I'd be sharing quarters with. Disregard the last two messages.

The surgery went well and my older brother is recovering well in hospital, for those who were curious about how he is doing.

As for myself, I'm still very sick, five days after coming down with COVID. I am still testing strongly positive despite my symptoms getting marginally better; I assume this means I'm still contagious and need to isolate a bit longer. Though how long, I don't know. Do I stay isolated until I'm 100 percent better? Or do I have to wait until I'm no longer testing positive anymore? The guidelines I've been finding haven't been entirely clear about this. If someone could tell me in a way my squishy COVID infected brain could understand, I'd appreciate it.

Well on the mend, minus a few tiny hiccups here and there.

Posts are incoming.

Been awhile since I updated my queue. I've recovered from COVID for the most part and have more time and gumption to post now.

In order of arrival, as per usual, but not necessarily in the order I will post replies, is my queue, with several still remaining from the last one I posted. A couple things have recently been dropped, and I think I'm gonna be dropping a handful of the RPs I had that I wasn't really feeling anymore. I'll contact you if you're one of them, but if I miss you, please do feel free to DM me and we'll discuss starting up something new.

• A Gift from the Depths​
  • Under the Triple Suns​
  • Angel of Mercy
Also of note is a starter I owe, but that's on the backburner.

Last edited:
Finally done with the posts from before the wedding! As of this morning, I am finally into my late May posts. Thank you all for bearing with me; it's been a helluva journey to get to this point, even though I'm still two months out from my oldest posts due.

I've been updating my last queue as I go, so it should still be accurate. If there are any major updates or overhauls, I'll post up a new one, but as of right now I don't particularly feel like putting up another one when it's basically the same as the last post up on here.

Post game is still pretty slow at the moment, but hopefully I should be busting through this writer's block soon, and maybe the fatigue and brain fog that have kept my general post game weak for the past few months. Well, maybe not the brain fog- pregnancy brain is a real thing, and boy does it suck. I just ask for a bit of grace while I go through these last few months of it before my son is born, and for some time after when we adjust as a new family.

All of you that I play with have been absolutely wonderful, and I thank you for respecting my time and rather delicate condition. I won't be bumping any time soon- I think I found the perfect partners, and I wanna take the time to tell each of you how much I appreciate you.

I think I'll make a dedicated post for that in Ephemera at some point, but right now, I'm tired. I'll get to that at a later date.

Queue update, as I knocked a couple off there today:
  • Ad Astra​
  • Darkness' Embrace​
  • Hot and Cold Love​

I'm still going to file myself as mostly on hiatus, but I will be writing when I feel well enough to do so.

Last edited:
Fantastic news!
Aside from some OOC plotting I have as well as the currently shelved starter I owe...
I AM FINALLY INTO MY OCTOBER POSTS!
That's right, I'm less than two weeks out on owed posts, something I haven't been able to accomplish since APRIL!
Now, I'm not gonna get cocky or rest on my laurels, but I am pretty darn excited about all this.

Oh, also, Halloween aesthetic change! I think this suits me well: a little lewd and a whole lotta cute. <3
Can't go wrong with goblin girls!

Quick updootle:
  • The Wolf and the Falcon
  • Under the Triple Suns
  • Sale of Body

Last edited:
Sorry for my impromptu absence! Internet went out on Monday morning and I've been just on mobile since, which meant I couldn't do any posts. It's expected to be back up tomorrow evening.

Quick update on life stuff!

My due date has come and gone and then some; baby's still not here yet, in case any of you who knew my due date were wondering. I had a quick procedure done at the doctor's office yesterday to try to get things moving, but if that fails, I'm scheduled to be induced early Friday morning. Like, at stupid o'clock in the morning early.

I've been doing a few posts here and there when I feel up to it, but I must say, for those uninitiated: late pregnancy is not for the faint of heart. I've spent almost all of my time this month and a good chunk of November in bed or on the couch, asleep or ravenously hungry or otherwise unable to post. Basically staring blankly at my screen when I'm awake enough to look at it at the lines of text I'm meant to respond to and coming up wholly blank.

Anyway, here's a quick queue update since I haven't given one in awhile.

• Ad Astra
  • Hot and Cold Love
  • First Contact
  • Darkness' Embrace
  • Court of Vipers

Last edited:
Uff da, been awhile since I've updated this space, hasn't it? A lot has transpired in the month and some change since my last post here. Two days after my last post, I had my baby. It was a long, difficult, traumatic labor, for both baby and I, but we're both well now, and baby is big, bonny and beautiful. I can almost forget how much trouble I had in getting him born. Almost, and he'll probably hear all about it for the rest of my natural life.

The bad news is, as soon as baby was born, hubby's job abruptly stopped giving him hours altogether. So we ended up having to move in with my brother and his family and abandon our first home, which was very hard for me. It was our first place that was all to ourselves, without roommates, and it had been home for nearly three years. We're crammed, all four of us (including Inigo when the dogs are out of their kennels, since the dogs aren't cat-friendly) of us, into a small bedroom now. Hubby has since gotten more work elsewhere, with another employer, a job that pays more per hour and would never "run out of work", which was a common issue at his last job. Sometimes there'd be weeks-long stretches of greatly reduced, or worse, no hours at all, and the good news is that, though the work is more difficult at this new job, he'll never run out of things to do and can do overtime if he so chooses.

So, obviously I've not been up to making very many posts in the meantime, which I assume is understandable by most of my partners. I just haven't had it to give until very recently; having a newborn is tough work, and I'm not firing on all cylinders as a result of the sleepless nights. That said though, I was more tired in late pregnancy by far. I've kind of gotten used to being tired all the time, if that makes any sense. Hubby can't say the same yet, but I think it's different for fathers.

Anyway, I've been around where I can be, when baby is calm or asleep. I started writing again fairly recently, but it takes me awhile; I am frequently interrupted by feedings or cleaning or errands. As a result, I will say I'm off hiatus, but posts take me awhile to write, longer than usual, even. For that reason, I probably won't be bumping my RT or taking on any large projects that weren't already in discussion at least until baby is sleeping through the night. He's still up every 2-4 hours for feeds or changings at the time of this post and is currently in a sleep regression on and off.

So, without further ado, and in no real order, here is my queue. I probably won't work on it in any order either, but if you see the title of our RP here, it will come out when I'm ready. I might be forgetting some too, but if I notice I am, I will edit this space.

• Boons of Olympus
  • Blood and Darkness
  • Darkness' Embrace
  • Under the Triple Suns

Last edited:
Ayo, it's ya girl, Canta, back at it again with the queues. I have chipped substantially at my last list, and now it's as follows:

• Darkness' Embrace
  • Sale of Body
  • Court of Vipers
  • Hot and Cold Love
I also have Misery and Dragon Age: Unbound to work in there somewhere.

Last edited:
Bit of a slow week, bear with me! I finally got out that starter I owed for Lace and Laudanum, months after I cooked up the plot, and I must say... I've been getting the itch to bump again even though I'm still up to my eyeballs in RPs. I have a plot in mind that I just need to clean up and make more cohesive, and I think I'll be making a dedicated RT for that specific plot. Maybe, if I don't get absolutely slammed here in a bit.

The family's doing well, hubby's gone back to college online recently and is off first shift and onto second for the foreseeable future. The baby is healthy, happy, and growing like a weed. He's always been a big baby- he was nearly 8 lbs at birth and 21 inches long, the longest of all the grandkids- but it's crazy to see how his growth has compared to his cousins'. Even though he is a formula fed baby. Goes to show you that fed really is best and there really isn't much difference between a formula-fed and a breastfed baby.

Anyway, here's a little update to my queue before I head to do more posts:

1. Hot and Cold Love
  2. Ad Astra
  3. Slave of the Legion
  4. Angel of Mercy

Also of note are all the projects I have in docs. I'll work on those when I can. Baby's becoming more resistant to sleep as of late, so I've had less time to write. But I am managing it here and there!

Last edited:
A short break
Taking a short break, maybe a couple to a few days long. Lots of changes going on in my life right now, lots of being pulled in a lot of different directions, and I just don't feel up to writing right now. I'm okay, most of the changes are positive, but I'm very distracted! I mostly just wanna chat OOCly, work on that new RT maybe, and plot where I was plotting before.

I'll be around, especially on Discord if you have me there, and if you don't and wanna hang out, just shoot me a PM for my tag! I'm feeling mighty chatty but not the most productive.

Last edited:
I've done two hefty posts since my past update here, and I think I may qualify as being off hiatus, technically speaking! I'm still pretty slow though, so bear with me. I definitely want to write, it's just a matter of not necessarily having the most time in the world. My weekends are dominated by tabletop RPGs and I have been occupied by other pursuits during my waking hours. That said though, I'll carve through what else I owe.

A couple RPs that I've been waiting awhile for have gotten back to me, and one has been dropped, so I'll be happily listing the former among the list.

• Ad Astra on hiatus
  • Court of Vipers

Last edited:
Bit of a heads up:

I'll be moving, likely as early as this weekend, and my availability might take another hit while we get in, unpack, and get settled. I'm quite frankly terrified; I've always had someone home with me to take the baby whenever I need a minute to myself, and I won't have that anymore. It feels like a trial by fire even though I rarely ask for help, and when I do, it's for very short periods. The good news is that my sister will be right up the road, and she's a mom three times over, and my sister in law, who has been a gem since before I got pregnant and always seems to have a solution to my queries and an answer for every concern, is just a phone call away.

I'll be alright- SIL and hubby both have faith in me. I just need to find it in me to have faith in myself.

Anyway, here's the newest queue:

• Boons of Olympus
  • Hot and Cold Love
  • The Wolf and the Falcon
Also, I will be replying to Synthetic Dawn as soon as I get my opening. Completed as of Wednesday!

Last edited:
Bleh, okay, so the move did not happen this weekend- I think I misunderstood the timeline I was given. But instead of moving, I have been rather productive this weekend, between posting in various RPs (I'm almost caught up!) as well as plotting for a couple more to add to my current arsenal. Also, I've been doing my usual weekend lineup of TTRPGs and having a blast doing so! Once I have the actual move-in date ironed out, I'll update this space, as I think I might be without internet for at least a day or two, and will be juggling arranging a new house and unpacking with a nearly-mobile baby. My son has started scooting a little during tummy time, which is almost unheard of- I wager he'll be crawling well before he hits six months old. We'll probably be childproofing the house while we set up, which is a bit of an undertaking to the uninitiated!

No move this weekend either, and scarcely a word from the property manager. And to top it all off, our car sprung a massive coolant leak last night while hubby was on his way home from work. To say I'm going through it with the annoyances would be an understatement. However, I'm about caught up on replies, at least into April. Here's the latest:

• Slave of the Legion
  • Court of Vipers
  • Hot and Cold Love
  • The Wolf and the Tiger
I also have a couple things currently in talks. Whether or not it'll get off the ground is up to fate- if it does, great, if it doesn't, well, there's worse things in the world.

Last edited:
Moving Day!
Our home is complete and ready to move in! We got the notice this afternoon. We're gonna begin moving in tomorrow morning. As a result, posts are gonna be spotty, as will my general online presence. I will also update my queue when I can!

Much love,
C.

Wow, so all of that sucked. Sorry for disappearing, but life has really been kicking my ass lately.

Here's the queue:

• Ebony and Incense
  • Hot and Cold Love
  • Court of Vipers
  • The Wolf and the Tiger

Last edited:
A little heads-up on my availability
Just a heads up that my father will be coming to town to visit on the 4th through the morning of the 5th, so I will be unavailable those days. Probably even to chat. But I'll be back and ready to write again on the afternoon and evening of the 5th!

Thank y'all!

Back
Top Bottom