Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

๐•ฌ ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–˜๐–Š ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–†๐–ž | Potentially NSFW, comments welcome

Update on today:

I will, in fact, be going to babysit for my sister in law later, as she says she's feeling better today and has need of me. Unsure when I'll be back home, but I'm assuming late.

Replies may not happen today, I apologize. I don't know if I can even OOC, as mobile out there is really spotty.

I got home at around 2 this morning, a bit of cash in hand, a new stock pot, and a brand spanking new tattoo. It just needs lettering, and then it'll be done.

So uh... definitely no need for any more bumps. Even though a couple things appear to have died, I have lots of older things to work with.

I do, however, have game tonight, and tomorrow night, so my posts will slow down again this weekend. But I'm less than a week out so I'm not too worried about that!

New queue is as follows:

1. Unlikely Partnership
  2. Hot and Cold Love
  3. There is No Escape
  4. Laissez...
  5. Darkness' Embrace
  6. Ad Astra
  7. One Small Favor
  8. An Avatar's Lot
  9. Capture of the Queen
  10. Our Hearts Agape
  11. Meeting Alex

Last edited:
Quick (drunken) update on Saturday availability:

Game got cancelled, so I'll be doing posts instead. See ya then!

New and brief aesthetic change for spooky season! I will go back to pink after, unless I find something else seasonal and fun.

Here's the newest queue update:

1. Court of Vipers
  2. S. S. Oceanus
  3. On the Edge of the World
  4. The Wolf and the Viper
  5. MGS: Raiden
  6. Hot and Cold Love

Last edited:
โ™ช Well, well, look who's inside again~ โ™ช

Alas, I will have yo get back to the three new messages in my inbox this evening, as I am once again going to be heading off in a bit for a few hours. I shall see you then, and update my queue here.

See you later!

Morning, BMR! I came straight home from work yesterday and immediately became engrossed in other tasks aside from this one. You know, life and all. I did get those PMs done (mostly, anyway) and am here for an update to my queue.

1. There is No Escape
  2. A Friend in Need
  3. Laissez...
  4. Capture of the Queen
And that's it for now! I am less than a week out, which is unusual for me, but I'm sure it's highly welcome.

I don't think we have game today, either this afternoon or in the evening, and it's still too early to tell if Saturday is cancelled too. I'm assuming it is, but we'll see.

Last edited:
Think I've come down with something... Hope not though. I keep getting sick and I hate it.

Anyway, here's the newest queue:

1. Ad Astra
  2. An Avatar's Lot
  3. Unlikely Partnership
  4. In the Crow's Embrace
  5. On the Edge of the World
  6. Hot and Cold Love
  7. The Wolf and the Viper
  8. Golgotha
  9. Blood of the Maker

Last edited:
Gonna take today off posting. No, nothing is wrong, don't worry, I just realized that I'm having a hard time writing today. I did one post and I think that should be enough for now.

Hoo boy, today was a long one. I haven't done a queue update in awhile; here's the newest version, with the newest posts added on.

1. On the Edge of the World
  2. Hot and Cold Love
  3. Golgotha
  4. Blood of the Maker
  5. A Friend in Need
  6. There is No Escape
  7. MGS: Raiden
  8. One Small Favor
  9. Darkness' Embrace
  10. Capture of the Queen
  11. A Court of Vipers
Dunno if I've got much more in me tonight. I might work on my solo project a bit for awhile before I finish up the laundry, do the dishes, and go to bed.

Last edited:
No posts again today. Still winding down from being so busy, and very tired. Also working on side projects- vocals for a song, a fanfic, and amateur voice acting. Two DnD campaigns tonight, and one tomorrow night.

Things are gettin' busy, boys.

Got my mojo back, I think. After a lot of TTRPGs and even more sleep, I'm starting to chug along again. Got about four posts done since yesterday, and might have a couple more in me today before game at 9. I'm about to go make dinner and clean up, which will take about an hour or two to do. I think my queue is still correct, with the ones I've done removed, so I won't update it quite yet.

Oh yeah. It's all coming together.

I'm a bit behind again, so sorry. Busy weeks make for less posting time.
Quick updatey-doo before bed:

1. Blood of the Maker
  2. A Friend in Need
  3. There is No Escape
  4. One Small Favor
  5. Darkness' Embrace
  6. Capture of the Queen
  7. A Court of Vipers
  8. The Wolf and the Viper
  9. Ad Astra
  10. An Avatar's Lot
  11. Meeting Alex

Last edited:
Rough day today. Like, really rough, ridiculously rough. No posts today.

Shit's been hard lately. Sorry for the delays.

Saturday game has been cancelled this week. Posts should start to trickle through by then/

I'm quite fragile and shattered still, but well enough to write. I was unable to do my deep clean, but my house is tidy enough for now. I did one game and shall be doing another in a moment. I did do one today and plan to do another tonight, or early this morning. Whichever I end up ending tonight's session at, as it's a biggie.

Here's the newest queue.

1. A Court of Vipers
  2. Ad Astra
  3. An Avatar's Lot
  4. Meeting Alex
  5. In the Crow's Embrace
  6. On the Edge of the World
  7. Hot and Cold Love
  8. MGS: Raiden
  9. Laissez...
  10. Our Hearts Agape
  11. Under the Triple Suns
  12. Unlikely Partnership

Last edited:
Quick availability update:

Will be staying up later than 9CST for the foreseeable future.

1. Under the Triple Suns
  2. Unlikely Partnership
  3. Profaned (new)
  4. A Friend in Need
  5. There is No Escape
  6. First Contact (new)
  7. S.S. Oceanus
  8. Mt. Ares (priority)
Also of note is the one I have in docs, and two one unlisted. I'm a bit overdue on a lot of these, and Life willing, will be getting to them soon. Thank you for your continued patience while I sort out the ruin that my life has become.

Last edited:
Game today, from afternoon until early evening and again from in the later evening until early Saturday morning. I'm making good progress but am still a touch over a week out on my oldest posts, so sorry! If therapy doesn't ruin me today, I hope to keep making progress on my backlog, and should be caught up again by early next week if I keep up the pace I've been having the past few days.

New queue is as follows:
Update 10/30: Queue cleared!

Last edited:
My usual Friday evening game got cancelled, but I got drafted to take part in another one. I might have a post in me before I gotta focus on the task at hand, but don't expect anything right off the bat.

Love y'all, and see you when I'm done!

Welp, my schedule just opened up pretty much the rest of the way... for now. Life's gotten nuts, which is great for those of you waiting on posts from me, but isn't the best for me, lol. I'll refrain from stating exactly what's going on, but uh... yeah, it's not the best time right now.
The only days I'll be sure to be anything near busy are Fridays and Saturdays, but I've got other things on my mind aside from RP. I can't promise quicker replies, even with a more open schedule.

Anyway, here's the newest queue:
  1. Ebony and Incense
  2. A Friend in Need
  3. There is No Escape​
  4. Golgotha​
  5. On the Edge of the World​
  6. The Wolf and the Falcon​

Last edited:
Game's starting in a bit. See you in a few hours!

Got all tied up today, sorry y'all. When family calls, I must reply.
Game will begin in a little less than an hour here, and I will be thus occupied until the wee hours of the morning. I may have a post or two in the meantime, but no promises.

I've been updating my last queue as things come along, so it is still accurate.

Hubby is back from hiatus and has given me two replies! Those are going back on my queue, and take priority. I don't care that we live together, we haven't written together in months! Luckily they're fairly small posts, so they won't get in the way all too much. They'll be marked on my newest queue, which is as follows.

Everything I posted on my last list which will have things deleted off it when I complete the posts, with the addition of:

1. Hot and Cold Love
  2. Unlikely Partnership
  3. Laissez...
  4. The Wolf and the Viper
  5. In the Crow's Embrace
  6. You Win One...
  7. Boons of Olympus

Last edited:
New page, new month, but I'm back to my old pink aesthetic. I dunno if I'll do anything for jingly month or turkey month, which, coincidentally, is my birthday month. Anyway, I figured I'd put my old queue and the new in one here so no one will have to look back at the last page.

1. Golgotha
  2. The Wolf and the Falcon
  3. Hot and Cold Love
  4. Unlikely Partnership
  5. Laissez...
  6. The Wolf and the Viper
  7. In the Crow's Embrace
  8. You Win One...
  9. Boons of Olympus
  10. Threnody of the Suzerain Children (new!)
  11. Capture of the Queen

Last edited:
Also updated my F-list. More things are negotiable and I completely changed gears on some things after trying them.

Back
Top Bottom