Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

๐•ฌ ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–˜๐–Š ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–†๐–ž | Potentially NSFW, comments welcome

Quick update. Wedding planning and family obligations have been eating up a lot of my time, so posts are kind of slower right now. I am only a week out on my oldest ones which isn't too bad (for me, anyway) and I do hope I can get a handle on things before they get much worse. I'll be busy for a chunk of tomorrow and Friday but Saturday is free; no game that night. Which means I can spend it writing.

Anyway, without further ado:

1. The Wolf and the Falcon (priority 2)
  2. Hot and Cold Love
  3. Unlikely Partnership
  4. Laissez... (requires the tarot pull)
  5. The Wolf and the Viper
  6. In the Crow's Embrace
  7. You Win One...
  8. Threnody (unsure where, but another priority)
  9. Capture of the Queen
  10. MGS: Raiden
  11. On Top of the Food Chain (new)
  12. There is No Escape
Also of note is Blood of Millions, which is being worked on in docs for Sylvan. It takes most of the priority right now; I've written a few lines there and hope to have it done by next Tuesday, when we will be having Session One.

Last edited:
  1. You Win One...
  2. Capture of the Queen (2)
  3. On Top of the Food Chain
  4. There is No Escape
  5. Darkness' Embrace
  6. Ad Astra
  7. An Avatar's Lot
  8. On The Edge of the World
  9. Mt. Ares (1)
  10. A Friend in Need
  11. Meeting Alex
* Numbers imply priority posts, each marked accordingly

Last edited:
Haven't done one'a these in awhile. So here's my newest queue, along with a little update.

1. Darkness' Embrace
  2. Ad Astra
  3. An Avatar's Lot
  4. Mt. Ares
  5. A Friend in Need
  6. Meeting Alex
  7. A Friend in Need
  8. Hot and Cold Love
  9. Profaned
  10. Boons of Olympus
Also a quick update on my availability. I'm sure most of you have noticed that I haven't been posting with as much frequency as I normally do. Generally I would do about four a day, but given life things draining my creative energies (stress- it's a killer, y'all) I've decided to slow down a bit, not take quite the frantic pace I generally do. I fear I may have stretched myself a little too thin, between spending more and more time on the tabletop, with family obligations, with wedding planning, with all the other little things I have on my plate right now.

I am not going on hiatus quite yet, but I will definitely be much slower. I need to refill the energies that are getting sapped by stress, amping up self care, reading books and poetry to keep myself fresh.

Last edited:
  1. Unlikely Partnership
  2. On Top of the Food Chain
  3. There is No Escape
  4. Disney
  5. Court of Vipers
  6. Birth of the New Gods (it returneth!)
  7. One Small Favor
  8. Capture of the Queen
  9. Ebony and Incense
  10. A Friend in Need
  11. Hot and Cold Love
Okay y'all, I got a part time job to keep us afloat while hubby is still out of work. I think my side hustle is gone for awhile with my sister in law on bed rest and thus probably having no need for me watching the girls for her, which clears up a little bit of my time, but between being mentally unwell, working, and stressing about life stuff, I will be quieter than usual. I assume it will be this way until around January unless something comes through, even though I will probably keep the job for a little while after that. Just for extra cash for the wedding and all.

I am still around, I'm just really really slow at the moment. I apologize for that, but I am making an effort to get things done while I can.

Last edited:
Picked up a second part time job to bridge the gap even further. Schedule on that's more predictable- just Saturdays and Sundays, but the shifts are 14 hours apiece, and about 2-3 days a week on my primary job, along with my side hustle 1 or 2 days a week. I haven't started this job, and I'm a little upset that things have gotten so tight that I need to sacrifice my weekend games. I think I'll be starting either this Sunday or next weekend, depending on how long it takes me to get my primary schedule ironed out on top of getting the background check and drug test done. Also, I gotta buy my uniform. I keep telling myself though, this is temporary. Just a month and some change until hubby can return to the factory, and things will be okay again. I won't have to work so much soon.

That said, I have been getting my groove back a bit on these posts I owe. The queue has been updated near daily since I last posted it- at this point in time, it is the same as above. If there are any major developments on it, I'll update here accordingly. I've been averaging 1-2 a day for awhile now, but I feel it coming to me a little bit better. I might go up to 3, depending on post length and inspiration.

Still waiting for onboarding at my newer job. They're undergoing some sort of merger right now so a lot of it will have to wait. Fine by me- I would like to have the free time. Also hubby is getting an interview Monday- fingers crossed he gets it, it'll be a little less pressure on me.

Anyway, here's the newest queue:

1. Unlikely Partnership
  2. Boons of Olympus
  3. Top of the Food chain
  4. Gift from the Depths
  5. Hot and Cold Love
  6. The Wolf and the Viper
  7. One Small Favor
  8. Mt. Ares
  9. Meeting Alex (the grand finale!)
  10. A Court of Vipers
Also a heads up that I might not necessarily work in the order of receipt. I'm not pushing myself to pump out content as much right now, but doing things as I feel them. I think my content might have been suffering doing things that way, and I felt pressured. Maybe once my schedule is a little less hectic and I'm less stressed out by life, I'll get faster again. But for now, I may be slower, but my content should be better than it was.

Last edited:
Put "No Escape" on hiatus for the time being. It should return once we're sure what we wanna do with it.

EDIT: Also dropped An Avatar's Lot.

Last edited:
New queue before I hop in vchat to play my Friday campaign:

1. A Court of Vipers
  2. In the Crow's Embrace
  3. Laissez...
  4. Edge...
  5. Our Hearts Agape
  6. Unlikely Partnership
  7. Hot and Cold Love
  8. A Song of Silver and Steel
  9. S.S. Oceanus

I think that's it for now, but if I find I missed any I'll edit this post. I did FOUR posts today, which is what I did at my most prolific mere months ago. I'm about a week and some change out, but maybe I have more in me tonight. At the very least I want to get up tp Boons done this evening.

Last edited:
Assumed dead:
  • Golgotha
  • MGS: Raiden
  • The Dragon Age one
  • Possibly Threnody, but will wait three weeks more for OOC interaction or silence.

I may end up making threads specifically for Threnody and Golgotha's plot, as I really liked these. But not right now.

EDIT: MGS: Raiden confirmed dead.
EDIT x2: Threnody will be returning soon.

Last edited:
Having a touch of writer's block this week, so sorry for the slow posts! I think I'm gonna take a tiny break and read things, refresh my muse. I shouldn't be gone more'n a day or two. If we were discussing RPs or chatting in OOC, I'll still be responsive, but I think I'll set the timeline to around Christmas, muse willing! I'll be taking in as much media and reading as much as I can in the meantime to come up with new ideas.

Teeeechnically off hiatus- posting tidbits here and there, but nothing super serious yet. I'm not gonna say I'm back entirely yet, however. I've been doing like a post a day, if that, nowhere near my usual pace. My brain just isn't cooperating. Somewhere on the pipeline between my brain and my fingers, something's blocked. No one thing is to blame in particular; I think I'm just a little burnt out right now.

Hang in there, partners. I'll be back when I can.

Also also dead:

Capture the Queen.

• Laissez...
  • Edge...
  • Our Hearts Agape
  • Unlikely Partnership
  • Hot and Cold Love
  • S.S. Oceanus
  • A Friend in Need
  • Profaned
  • One Small Favor
  • The Wolf and the Viper
Also of note is Blood of Millions in the docs. I believe I have finished my map for CoV, and will be posting that up... possibly in its own thread? Who knows. I surely don't.

Last edited:
Had an absolute fuck of a day. In the span of a few hours, it went something like this:
(Spoiler: bad day stuff ahead)
  1. Car broke down in the intersection leaving the gas station, had to push it back out of the way and into the parking lot. Apparently the fuel pump blew. Sucks.
  2. Nephew had 103 degree fever, the other nephew was warm to the touch and has a cough. Tested; not COVID, but Influenza A. Which wouldn't have been so awful had the kids not crawled all over me and breathed on me and stuff today. I took supplements hoping that I don't get sick, but the odds aren't in my favor.
  3. Nephew's fever was not breaking, had to go back to the ER, where the same hospital that killed my grandmother a few months ago due to negligence and completely missed my pneumonia a couple weeks after my grandmother died of the same condition dropped the ball again in my nephew's care.
  4. My doctor, whom I see weekly, wants to do telehealth for the considerable future. Which is fine; COVID cases are at an all time high in my area right now and the practice has a lot of vulnerable people in it. Problem is, I don't currently have a working phone, nor will I for the next two weeks at least. I told them to call my hubby's phone in the interim, but this is problematic because his phone is also on its last legs. He has service, but the battery dies for no reason whatsoever at like 60%, which... no bueno.

So yeah, I'm gonna try to do my posts tomorrow instead. I know I'm lagging again, but son of a bitch, today sucked ass.

Three done today! Here's the newest queue, since I think I messed up the last one.

• Unlikely Partnership
  • Hot and Cold Love
  • S. S. Oceanus
  • A Friend in Need
  • Profaned
  • One Small Favor
  • Darkness' Embrace
  • Ad Astra
  • In the Crow's Embrace
  • Edge...
  • Laissez...
  • Wolf and Viper

Last edited:
I put this as a status update, but in case a few of you that I'm talking to missed it:

I'm going to be mostly unavailable tomorrow and Thursday. I will get back to you all as soon as I'm able.

The last bump went exceptionally well. I have a couple things in talks at present, and will be getting to starters shortly. I've prioritized those- I hope to have them all done by Wednesday, my schedule permitting.

Here's my newest queue:

• DnD harem starter (it's gonna be a doozy, bear with me!)
And I also have these to do:
  • Top of the Food Chain
  • Hot and Cold Love
  • A Friend in Need
  • First Contact
  • Edge
  • Mt Ares
  • Our Hearts Agape

And I have one in docs to get to. Bear with me as I have surgery tomorrow (outpatient, don't worry!) followed by work, therapy, and more work. Canta's a busy bee these days!

Last edited:
Sorry for my slowness as of late. A lot going on. Most of it's good, don't worry, the hell months seem to be at their end. Just spending this time trying to catch up on life stuff, and it's kind of eating my ability to write.

I'll be posting (slowly), and in no particular order. The above queue is still correct, as I've been updating it as I complete and receive PMs.

Love y'all, and I'll be back to full capacity when I can.

Eugh.

I had every intention of catching up at least marginally yesterday, but then I got a text from the SIL while I was at the doctor's office asking if I could come over and watch the babies for her and my brother. Apparently a fire broke out in the babies' room during the night. Something about a fault in the water heater. Unimportant, but what is important is that the damned thing caught fire after bedtime. Everyone was alright, thank god, but the fire extinguisher caused quite a mess. Also, on the same day, there was a break-in at their storage unit. It's like my hell months transferred to them! How terrible.

So I ended up spending all of yesterday taking care of the kids while they cleaned up.

I intend to have posts tonight and tomorrow. Friday and Saturday are, as usual, going to be busy days for me.

Quick update:

My Saturdays will be freeing up a little bit. My DM split the party two ways, and I'm in group B with three other players. So I'll be playing alternate weeks.

I'm catching up tonight!

Haven't updated in a bit; here's the newest queue.
  • Unlikely Partnership
  • Hot and Cold Love
  • S. S. Oceanus
  • Court of Vipers
  • Ebony and Incense

Last edited:
Have been updating as I go. Here's the queue:
  • On Top of the Food Chain
  • One Small Favor
  • Our Hearts Agape
  • Hot and Cold Love
  • Friend in Need
Been slowing down again lately. Everything's fine, just dealing with a little writer's block again. Life's good, but the closer we get to the wedding, the more anxious I'm getting making sure my I's are dotted and T's crossed. There's so much I still need to do!

Last edited:
Haven't updated this in a bit. Here's the newest queue, even though I've barely been following it.

• Unlikely Partnership
  • Friend in Need
  • Laissez
  • Crow
  • Edge
  • Wolf and Viper
  • Wolf and Falcon (it returns!)
  • S. S. Oceanus

Last edited:
Short hiatus notice
Trying to write, truly. But the words are simply not coming. I feel...overwhelmed by it all.

I think I'm gonna take a brief hiatus, just to get my head on straight.

I am aiming to return to form next Wednesday, granted I don't get to feeling better beforehand, better enough to do some writing.

I can and will answer OOC in the meantime, probably goof around on the boards, but posts are being withheld for now.

Back
Top Bottom