Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Got Love For You (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

Laura made a noise and continued to clean the dishes. Maybe she shouldn't have spoken about her family? Now Blythe was upset.

She didn't even hear Blythe get up or move, she just suddenly felt hands on her body, "Why do you look so sad...?" She asked quietly.

"I'm not upset with you, Laura.." Her hands moved slowly over her hips, "I'm upset with those who have wronged you.."

"I told you that you may see them...I only voiced my fears..." She said before kissing her exposed shoulder slowly, "I have a very good thing, and I would walk through hell to make those who hurt you suffer..."

"You don't have to promise me anything except to come home if you leave.." She said, her hand moving up slowly to grope her breast.

"Swear yourself to me." She said, "More than you have. I want you to swear your heart, your soul, and your body to me."

She shuddered and tried not to melt. "I-I swear myself to you..~ e-everything I have, and will have..~ a-all that is me..~" she said.

She moaned and bit her shoulder gently, untying her sash as her hand moved deeper under the robe, "Good girl, Laura~ that makes me so happy~"

Her sash fell to the floor and her robe fell open, allowing Blythe to pet and grope every inch she could get a hold of.

She turned her around and picked her up, setting her on the counter before moving to her knees, "Good." She growled before she started eating her out.

Back
Top Bottom