Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Got Love For You (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She gasped softly. "Oh! Yes, a bit.. but mainly with how fresh the food is, it's very tasty..! Thank you.."

She smiled, but she knew Laura was lying. "Of course, love...I grow only the freshest vegetables for you...and I forage for only the ripest fruit.." Not even her own father cared this much.

She nodded and sat beside her, placing her hand gently on her thigh, "You know, darling, you don't have to lie to me...you can tell me what's really on your mind.."

"I.. I dont want to upset you.." she said. "But I'm finding it difficult to let go of my family.." she said

She made a noise and looked into the fire, "Why care so much for those who would so easily desire to rob you of your life...?" She asked gently.

"W..Well I mean.. they are my family.. the only ones I've known for my entire life so far.." she said, fidgeting a bit.

She pulled her hand away and made a noise, "If you so wish to go and test the waters, you may. I will be here." Her voice was tight, like she was trying hard not to control her emotions.

"Laura," She closed her eyes, "you act as if I will raise my hand to you. I have never once done such an awful thing. If you wish to go see them, you may. I just..." Tears fell down her cheeks but she wiped them away quickly, "I'm afraid you won't come back..."

Laura was stumbling over words, before simply shook her head quickly and hugged her waist tight again. "N-No no I promise I would come back..! I promise..!"

"But I don't know that, darling...!" She held her tight, body shaking as she held in her tears, "They wanted to kill you...! They wanted to take you away from me...! Who's to say they won't now...?! I'm powerful but I can't bring back what is lost...!"

"Oh, Laura..." She said weakly, but she hid a sinister smile. This really was too easy. "I wish it hadn't ended up this way for you..." She muttered, voice shaking.

She nodded and pulled her back a bit to smile sadly, "You will only know love here, I promise...I will never do anything to hurt you..." She pet her cheek gently, "You're free to do whatever you want here...nothing in this forest will hurt you so long as I breathe.."

She composed herself a bit before cleaning up what dishes were on the table, and took a deep breath. She felt.. strangely better? She had no idea why, but making Blythe happy made her incredibly happy.

"The herbs you planted are doing very well," she said, "you'll have as good of a green thumb as me pretty soon.."

"You deserve kindness, Laura...the fact that my compliments garner such a response leads me to believe that you were never treated as you deserve.." She said with a frown.

Back
Top Bottom