Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Into the Underdark (MatronMother X Matariel)

Khaless noted the draenei's eager and lustful tones along with her suggestion. She really was eager to do more with her mistress wasn't she? A delightful rebellion poisoned by lust and desire. Khaless loved it, giving the draenei a gentle kiss on the cheek before she leaned up. "Mmm, that does sound fun," the drow remarked. "Perhaps when things are quieter when I can afford to be remiss in my duties," she mused. "As it stands I simply can't afford to look away from my children for too long," she admitted. "At least for the moment. For now I think I'll keep you locked up in my chambers. When I'm done for the day I'll fuck that lovely thick cock of yours again," she teased.

With that the drow pulled herself up slowly with a groan then took a hold of the draenei's leash, pulling her up along with her. Khaless paced backwards through the water with her, finding the steps and stepping out of the bath with her slave before finally dropping the leash with a smile. "Take a towel and dry me off," she commanded. "Then you may dress me," she teased her. "Try not to have too much fun dear," she teased, giving her a contented smirk as she waited for the draenei to obey her commands.

The draenei smirked as she heard her mistress' request, looking like the cat who finally got the canary "Mmm, might be impossible for me not to enjoy your body Ilharess. But I will try to do as you order without fooling around too much" she said and grabbed a towel on her way towards the drow, it was a pretty small one but she did not mind at all. If anything she cherished spending as much time as possible on this task. She pressed against the wet matron from behind and slowly ran the towel down her belly, drying her skin off "I know I should be going top to bottom but this way I get to do some parts twice" she joked before moving her hand up, to start by gently drying off Khaless' hair and then her shoulders, showing she was actually serious about this in spite of that flirty joking.

She pressed her body into the dark elf tightly, letting the woman feel that draenic cock slide between her thighs and then she could see it emerge on the other side, teasing her womanhood with the flared head "Forgive the erection Ilharess. I think I'm going to always be hard by your side" she said while moving the towel down Ilharesses arm. She also placed her free hand at one of those large breasts, running her fingertips in a tight circle around Khaless' nipple, teasing her dark areola "Actually, I should probably ask. How much of a hurry are you in?"

Khaless relaxed as her slave approached and started to dab the towel against her, feeling that erection against her and the draenei's muscular form at her back Khaless was quite content with her debauchery. The towel rubbed against her dark skin and her white hair, feeling her attentive slave cleaning her off in the loveliest way. With such a small towel, it simply meant that the girl could give Khaless as much attention as possible.

The drow's thighs gently clasped around that hard member, lightly thrusting backward to tease that errect cock between her thighs, her pussy lips kissing the tip. "I'm in no special hurry," Khaless remarked. "Though we shouldn't linger too long," she told her. "I have matters to discuss with the merchant guilds in a few minutes," she mused. "They will of course wait for me, but it is better if I am fashionably late rather than simple late," she mused.

Back
Top Bottom