Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Into the Underdark (MatronMother X Matariel)

Khaless was in a sacrificing mood today. What did that mean? Well, it was quite straightforward. Usually her many priestesses of lolth took care of the usual sacrifices required to please the great spider god. However, Khaless occasionally felt bouts of religious fervour and a certain kinship with her days within the priesthood. Thus she headed down to the slave pens, picked out a few personal sacrifices and did the dirty deed herself. Such a thing was politically convenient for her, but also played to her bloodlust and whims. She adjusted her jacket, letting her tube top bounce a little as she surveyed the ranks of cages to either side, dressed in little more than a belt with a black thong, a pair of gloves and a pair of knee high boots. Her golden earrings glittering in the light as the drow moved with a predatory purpose, flanked by a pair of guards.

The slaves that she kept here were not the best treated. Given a cage which they could just about sit down in with no space to really move in, they were compelled to stand on the spot or slump. A metal yoke attached to their slave collars held their arms up in a surrendering position and most were gagged with either cloth or a bit. As a final restraint, their ankles were chained together.

With her slaves unable to resist, Khaless strode the ranks of cages with ease looking at each and seeming to weigh up her options. "Nope," she remarked, "No," another. "Unsuitable," she remarked again, "No no, boring," she said again, working her way down the line and then turning to the guard. "Honestly, do you not have anything which would look good with horror on their face? These whimpering things are pathetic," she remarked. "Hardly a fitting offering to Lolth. She'd be offended if I gave her any of these."

The guard noticeably crumpled at that remark as Khaless turned away, shaking her head as she strode down the aisles of cages. One aisles done, now on with the next. "No, no. Another no. Ooh, pretty face but too skinny," she remarked before once more she shook her head. Her bloodlust softening. Maybe today wasn't a good day for murder.

Then, she stopped at a single cage, causing the guards beside her to jump in surprise as she found a peculiar slave. Tall, muscled, womanly and with a hefty package between her legs from the looks of things. She frowned, horns, a tail, glowing eyes. Was this some variant of tiefling she was unaware of? She gestured to the cage and looked at the guard. "What is this?" she asked heatedly.

The guard paused and seemed confused for a moment, looking between their captive and his ruler.

"You don't know, do you?" she asked, rolling her eyes. "Typical man. Get it out. I want to look at it," she snapped.

The two guards rushed to open the cage, taking a hold of the chain leash on the draenei and lightly pulling her out to where the matron mother could inspect her. Like livestock at a farm.

The thing inside that cage was strange, even for a being as exotic as the planetouched tiefling. Even as a fiendling she was unusual with her dark-blue skin and strange eyes that lacked pupils but instead shone with pale, cyan light. Her long hair was white like that of a drow. Hooves, a short tail and long fangs visible when she snarled at the drow guards completed the appearance of tiefling. Strangest of all however was a number of little tendrils adorning her neck. When the two men took her out of the cage she did not struggle much, making it seem like this slave might have been broken already but that was only an appearance an experienced matron could see through easily. The way this strange things muscles tensed, the way she observed both Khaless and her guards made it clear as day that she is waiting for even the slightest opportunity and if given she will lash out.

She was brough before the beautiful drow woman and looked up into her eyes, once more her face was a passive mask but she could not hide the defiance in those strange, faintly glowing eyes. She licked her parched lips and said something in a strange language, one that the drow woman has never had a chance to hear before. The words spoken sounded just as exotic as the woman herself. Furthermore there was that long, thick piece of meat between her legs, hanging limp until now but once her gaze landed upon the drow Matron there was a twitch down there, showing the very beginning of an erection.

Once the draenei noticed what was going on, she looked away and closed her eyes, refusing to allow such temptation to sully her pure mind in what might be her final hour. Once she was brought close enough the draenei looked at Khaless once more, this time her gaze was focused and sharp. Dedicated to whatever she was planning to do. The only warning was a brief flash of gold in her eyes and a vague sense of divinity filling the air around her. If not impeded in any way the captive will reveal her nature, unleashing what Light she still has in an erupting pulse of holy power, attempting to smite all evil surrounding her.

Whatever the thing was, it had sheer audacity. Or sheer stupidity. Or both. To attack Khaless outright in her own slave pens. The balls on this one. Literally and figuratively. No matter, she saw the attack coming, though she was surprised at it's origin. Divine magic was notoriously difficult to deal with in the slaving world. Antimagic restraints could help, but some divine casters had counters to that too. Khaless would have to be careful with this one, and that fact excited and intrigued her.

She held up her hand and cast a simple hold person spell to paralyse the woman before she could finish her smite spell. The guards cowered a little at the sudden burst of holy light, but Khaless didn't even flinch. "No," she chided her with a small smile. "It seems my raiders are getting sloppy. No antimagic restraints? Honestly," she chided, looking over the now frozen woman as that divine light faded just as quickly as it had arrived. "Fine, if you want something done right," she said.

With that, Khaless stepped forward, still holding the paralysis spell in one hand, while her other leaned forward to the central metal collar. She scribbled some runes across it, burning into the metal with a distinct blue arcane energy. She channelled some power through it, and then retrieved her hand. "There, now no more divine or arcane magicks for you," she teased her. And Khaless was quite right. Unless broken, that collar should now keep the draenei from casting spells, or smiting, or anything magic at all.

Khaless wasn't done though. Still with her paralysing hand up she slid a hand down to glide across the shemale's abs, sliding down to her cock and sliding her hand along it. She'd noticed it twitch, so she was curious to see if the shemale would be receptive to her touch. She lightly jerked the cock with her hand, looking up at the muscular shemale. "Do you know who I am?" she asked her. "You're going to," she remarked.

"This cock is quite nice. It'll make a fine gift to Lolth," she teased her. "Just imagine it. Your soul extracted, sent hurtling into the demonweb, Lolth's web of torture and sorrow. Your soul dammed to an eternity of suffering as your very being cracks and splinters," she narrated to her as she stroked her member. "Do you know who I am stranger? I don't care if you do, because all you need to know, is that I can make that happen. I'd be very happy to sacrifice you to my goddess," she mused, an evil smile coursing through her lips. "I'm sure someone with a divine patron such as you would despair at seeing all that devotion gone to waste. Instead of your heaven, you'll go to my hell," she enthused happily. "It doesn't have to happen like that though. I can keep jerking your cock, just like this, and I won't slit your throat and damm you to an eternity of suffering. Understand me? Thing?" she asked her.

Only then did she drop her paralysis spell.

Her eyes opened wide when her magic was stopped. It was not just her strange spell but rather her entire body! She soon realized that she can't move as much as a single muscle no matter how hard she tried. And try she did, struggling against the drow Matron's magic like it was invisible bonds rather than magical force that held her in place. The show was still impressive, her body was a damn wonder to behold, with all her muscles tensing and flexing, putting on an unintended show for the evil woman in front of her. She gave her struggling up after a couple lengthy moments, accepting that she can't break free right now. All that was left for her to do was glare at the woman, her gaze seething with righteous anger and just indignation.

She managed to hold her furious gaze trained at the matron mother's eyes while most would be ogling the woman's large breasts. The draenei, being a holy warrior faltered for but a moment, her eyes darting down and returning to Khaless' face so fast one could miss it by blinking. The holy fire bled away from her eyes to be replaced by first surprise and then a meeker outrage, accompanied by a blush. Strangely enough, it was a deeper shade of purple on her dark-blue skin. The cyan light on the other hand seemed more intense than before and the little tendrils on her neck moved slightly, betraying excitement.

The most obvious sign of the draenei's growing arousal rested of course in Khaless' hand, so thick her fingers could barely close around it even when it was not fully erect. Even soft, slow stroking coaxed droplets of pre to form at the tip that grew more plentiful the harder and larger that sex organ became. It wasn't just a big penis, it was also in quite an exotic shape reminiscent of that found on male horses, regardless of whether drow actually had much of a chance to see one.

She stared deeply into the Matron's eyes while she spoke, the mixture of fright and arousal in her eyes suggested that she understood. Her cock only grew further with every word spoken by the white-haired woman. She gulped loudly and nodded her understanding. All she said was "Avara. My name is Avara"

She didn't need to nod, the thing whatever it was, communicated their submission with those wonderfully frightened eyes. Khaless had hit the nail on the head thanks to her intiution and deduction. She feared the demonweb, and that was a stick that the matron mother could use to beat her into submission. With the way her cock greedily responded to even her light stroking, Khaless seemed to have found her carrot, especially telling that delightful blush.

"Avara," Khaless pronounced, giving her a devious smile as she continued stroking that bit cock of hers. "You may refer to me as Ilharess," she chided. It was certainly an exotic, almost animalistic cock. Khaless was familiar with surface animals, and it certainly reminded her of an equine tool. She'd never had the pleasure of having such a tool inside her, thus she decided that this was a rare opportunity. "I'll make this simple for you. There are two ways out of your current predicament," she mused, giving her a cute look. "Me," she remarked. "Or the demonweb." She let that sink in for a moment before she added a second hand to her light stroking. "And believe me, you want to choose me," she mused. "Because. I am looking for another plaything to join my slave harem. What does that involve? Well," she gave her a devious smirk, making sure to tug on her cock a little harder. "It involves me, doing lovely things, to this wonderful, big, throbbing, hard, cock," she enthused, drawing out each word as she stared up into Avara's eyes.

"Would you like that Avara?" she teased her. "Considering your alternatives, I think I know what you want," she said, slowing her strokes once more until finally it came to a halt and Khaless leaned away. "Do a slow twirl, let me see all of you," she demanded. "Then you can kneel down, and I will permit you to ask a question. I am sure you have some," she mused.

With that, Khaless took a half step back to appraise Avara. Like a piece of meat.

A fascinating thing, that even one so mighty can be beaten through appropriate threats and their own desires. While Avara would never entertain such thoughts, the Matron truly had a way with both her words and her hands. A lewd part of her mind wondered, what else can this beautiful woman do to her? She bit down on her lower lip, far too excited to think clearly and still scared for her immortal soul. Her shaft, when fully erect was... probably a fair bit larger than a foot in length and the girth was nothing to sneeze at either. The horned she-stud might quickly become a favorite of that harem Khaless mentioned.

She took a new look at the drow, her wide hips and large breasts, perhaps largest that the draenei has ever seen in her entire life. It spoke to her on some primal level, making it even harder to resist and choose the honorable way out. She slowly turned around in front of her captor, muttering a very, very quiet "Yes, Ilharess." As the draenei turned around she would reveal every detail of her body, the many scars that were proof this one was no stranger to combat. Funnily enough, in spite of all her outward shame and the conflict within Avara's tail wagged cutely behind her firm rump.

Finally she knelt down facting her drow mistress, looking first at the ground but then allowing herself too gaze up into Khaless' eyes. She had so many questions to ask but right now she figured she knows a smart one. She might need to endear herself to this woman further "My question.... did you like what you saw Ilharess?"

Khaless was content with the rather subdued nature of Avara now. She was doing as she was told out of fear, and it was clear that Khaless had proven herself a superior caster. For now, she was doing as she was told.

Still, Khaless looked her up and down as she turned. Other than her impressive cock, the woman had a good muscled structure. Clearly honed by combat and war, she was a warrior, and those tattoos were quite pretty, giving her a rather amazonian look which Khaless could certainly appreciate. Perhaps not the most feminine figure, but it had its merits. Speaking of femininity though, her tits were nice and hefty. Khaless could use those as pillows, or play with them, either way. Then there was her ass. Lovely and thick, perfect for fucking and the tail made it even more perfect. A handhold to use against her, lovely stuff. A perfectly punishable ass. Khaless growled teasingly and then watched as the girl came back around and knelt.

Her face was quite pretty too. Khaless ran her fingers through her hair to feel it, taking a hold of one of her horns. She could use these as handholds too, perfect indeed. She let go of the horn, stroking her hair sweetly for a moment and giggled at her question. She slowly bent forward, giving the woman a lovely plunging view of her cleavage. "Oh yes I did," she whispered to her. "Every part of you is sexy. Do you like what you see, slave?" she teased her, wiggling her chest a little to tease her further before she leaned up and then took a hold of Avara's leash.

"Mine," she declared, looking over at the other two guards. "What are you standing here gawking for? Go on, off with you," she snapped, shooing them away and then turning to Avara. "Stand and follow me slave. What are you anyway? Some sub species of demon?" she wondered as she let her slave get up and then started to walk away with her.

Avara remained on her knees until she was told to rise. Her being afraid of the Matron's punishment was one thing, but beyond that she was still in a new place she did not understand in the slightest. Judging on what she managed to gather so far she was deep underground and for all she knows the way topside is a longand trying one. There even might NOT be a surface at all. She took another look at the beautiful woman who was now apparently her... owner? Ilharess didn't sound like a name to her but she could not quite find the right meaning to it. Might have to ask about it earlier.

The Matron reminded Avara of a night elf, but only faintly. Still, it was good to see something familiar and some kind of elf was that for her. When Khaless moved closer to whisper to her the draenei replied in a similar voice: a quiet whisper meant only for the two of them, intimate and dripping with carnal promise. "You had my cock in your hand Ilharess. You know how much you arouse me... firsthand" she said the last word with a faint smile, surprising even herself that she can make a silly, little pun at a time like this. Her gaze moved from the drow Matron's face down to her breasts "Beautiful"

Then her leash was yanked by the dark-skinned woman and she followed, the sound of her hooves against rocky floor fillin the cavern. Then she was asked what she was and just as she was about to answer she heard the word "Demon". Her face twisted in anger, but only for a brief moment. She was good at hiding it. "I am a draenei. It seems now more than ever" she added the last part wistfully, perhaps there was further meaning to the word.

"Not a demon. If there is but one kindness you will do me, Ilharess please..."

Khaless like most drow had a soft spot for vanity, happily drinking in the praise Avara gave her with a devious smirk on her face. Nonetheless, once she was moving Khaless made sure to swing those lovely hips to give her latest acquisition something to drool over. She definitely had some lust within her, and Khaless would be a fool not to use that against her.

"Kindness is a weakness," Khaless retorted as she headed up some steps out of the pit of cages. "But in this instance, I would rather be correct than cruel, draenei," she remarked casually. "So that's what you are. Bless by some sort of goddess too. It didn't feel like one of the usual suspects, there's something different about your power," she mused, finally getting to the top of the steps.

Past yet more guards, Avara would no doubt be surprised to find she was in some sort of city. Dark brickwork towered above her as rows of streets glistened with grey cobble and blackened brick. Towering over the city was a large building, almost castle like in construction, built into the wall of the humungous cave space she seemed to be inhabiting. To say they were underground was an understatement, they were in a large underground cavern which seemed to stretch up for at least a mile to the roof. More dark skinned elves crowded the streets, looking like commoners mostly. They gave the pair a wide birth, some even going so far as to stop, bow, and then continue walking in the opposite direction, displaying a certain kind of reverence to Khaless.

"I've never heard of a draenei before," Khaless mused. "Are you a planeswalker then? No matter. There's a few things you should be aware of now. Firstly, you are my property. I decide where you go, what you do, what you wear, etcetera. You will be obedient to me, and those I give direction over you. Secondly, being my property comes with certain benefits. If someone other than myself mistreats you, please do tell me. You're my toy, and nobody else touches my toys without my prior permission or without valid reason. Thirdly, don't run off. Or I'll kill you," she remarked. "Loyalty however, is very much rewarded. You're clearly a fighter, I am sure you understand that loyalty and integrity is important," she mused, licking her lips. "For now, I shall allow you to speak your mind and question. I have many questions myself. What exactly is a draenei? Are you all so well endowed?"

Avara remained quiet as they walked through the city, at least for the most part. She acknowledged the things that her Ilharess told her of course, she knew better than not to. Proud and strong of heart, the draenei still knew that she was a slave and until she can do something about that fact it is best to play along. Looking at the cobbled streets and bricks buildings she knew how the city was built immediately, she knew slave-driven construction when she saw it. She also paid a lot of attention to her new mistress and owner, drinking in the way she moved, her appearance and feeling her equine pride hardening once more, growing to it's quite impressive size. She did not try to hide it, there was nothing she could do to obscure her arousal. Besides, she figured Khaless might as well enjoy the compliment and hardly any word of praise could be as honest as a nice, hard boner.

Then she was asked questions, given he whole explanation of how it is useless to run and try to resist. She remembered the perks since those might come in handy sooner rather than later. She made it a point to show the drow a cute pout when she mentioned others with power and direction over her "I should have known Ilharess. Belonging to you and only you would have been too sweet a fate for a slave." Her smile was so sweet, her eyes beamed with such Light that even a Matron could almost find it genuine. Almost.

Then she was allowed to ask questions as well as given some to answer right now. She started with answers.

"Draenei are my people..." she stopped for a moment, quietly pondering whether she should tell her owner the next part. Finally she decided "Were my people" this should make her exotic. Rare. A luxury of sorts "I'm not certain how many remain Ilharess and now you own me" as she spoke of her doomed people, reduced to such an insignificant number she glanced to Khaless' large breasts, her wide hips. Desire was evident in her gaze.

"We are strong in the Light and the Light accompanies us into even the darkest corners" judging by her recent showing, this was not empty boasting. Was Khaless an ordinary priestess of Lolth, this slave might have overcame her when she attempted to unleash her power. She wondered what else Khaless might want to know about her and what value she might present. Then she noticed just how vain the drow woman seemed to be "My kind was once known for our skill with gems. Cutting jewels, affixing them to precious metals. Hmmm, I used to be quite good before I walked the Justicar's path"

She waited a moment to see if Khaless will ask further questions. She then offered some of her own. "What is this place? I know we are underground but..." she gestured to the city as a whole then followed onto her other question "What kind of slave am I?" she forced her sweetest smile once more "Your slave... that is an upside already"

Avara certainly seemed enamoured with Khaless already. She was being very pleasant to her, even smiling and giving her some rather loving looks. It amused Khaless somewhat, but she did doubt her sincerity. Though her obvious hard boner was a tribute to the fact she was telling the truth when she praised her, at least, part of the truth. Nonetheless, her ears were perked and listening to every single detail of the draenei's words.

"A rare people then. How sad, I would have enjoyed having a few of you around no doubt," she mused. "I'll just have to settle with having you as an exotic," she mused with a sigh. Truly a shame indeed if Avara's cock was anything to go by. "I'll have to give you some tools to work with so I can see your crafts," she mused. "I should have some gems spare at the very least that you can work on while I'm not keeping your company."

Still, Avara wanted an info dump. While Khaless was want to simply prattle on about the affairs of the world, even she had to admit it was a sensible enough question. "Glimmerroost," Khaless said. "You're in Glimmerroost, an old city, my city," she mused. "More broadly, we are in the Underdark. A place deep below the surface where the sun does not taint, a place of horrors and eldritch abominations. And us, the drow. Specifically Glimmerroost is a trade city which links most of the Underdark to the watery caverns of the Underdeep. If you're thinking of running from me, you are more likely to end up in the belly of a bulette or some other disgusting thing than be recaptured. We have survived in this harsh environment because we are strong. The fact you were captured proves you are not," she teased. "Besides, you're going to have a rather easy life now. To answer your next question, you are my plaything. Your task is to keep me entertained and keep me from boredom. You can do that in two ways," she mused, her eyes glinting as she looked back at her. "By letting me torture you, or by letting me fuck you," she teased, looking away. "A warrior like you might do well as a fighting slave in an arena, but I want you as a pleasure slave, or more simply a sex slave I suppose. Your erection seems to tell me you'll be happy with that arrangement," she mused.

Being allowed to practice her craft and work gemstones into little wonders was a glimmer of light in an otherwise dark situation. Avara was already looking forward to it since she did not have the chance to do so in... far too long. The two - slave and her Ilhara - continued through the city towards what the draenei could only assume was her new home. At least for the foreseeable future until she escapes, Avara had to remind herself. Another look at Khaless, her shapely posterior accentuated and swaying with every step had her wondering, did those strange elves add something to her food or drink? She has never felt such attrantion before as far as carnal desires go. Her cock was already fully erect, definitly well over a foot of length and there were droplets of her pre coating her flat glans as well as beginning to cover her shaft.

She listened to the drow Matron speak and remembered the things she saw outside the city. The monsters out there did not strike her as particularly dangerous, at least not by her standard. She smiled at Khaless' words and replied "Gee, torture or partaking in passion with the most beautiful woman I have seen across Argus, Draenor and finally Azeroth?" she asked with a playful smile, aware that the curvy woman couldn't know those places. Just seeds of future curiosity, perhaps material for pillow talk about distant lands. She caught up to the drow and spoke in that quiet, intimate tone "Of course I choose you. My freedom, as slim a chance there may be, happens only through you. Doesn't it?"

This time she was being honest, the way she saw it her best shot was to be freed either as a house servant of sorts or perhaps even earn her freedom after she impressed the Matron enough "I will be your's... frankly, when it comes to having sex with you I won't promise you mere obedience but eagerness instead"

More praise, Khaless was very happy to hear it, smiling a little as she continued walking up the hill and towards her castle. She gave a gentle wave to another drow dressed in rather elegant reddish robes, holding up a staff as she walked. She was pretty like Khaless, but thinner, clearly bulked out by her robes more than anything and with a rather powerful purple streak through her long hair. Still, Khaless was listening to Avara, continuing to walk along as her hips swayed confidently.

"Hmm, you know how to compliment. You'll need to use that skill," she mused. Still, the draenei was sharp, that was for sure. Khaless was certainly the only one with any real authority to free her. She'd have to go above and beyond to earn freedom, but she might just do it. Who knows, maybe after Khaless was done with her she wouldn't want to be free. She smiled a little at that though. "Oh you will undoubtedly be mine, that is for sure."

With that they approached the castle, a large and long causeway leading up to a grand gatehouse flanked by guards. They let the pair through immediately into a courtyard with what looked to be a garden of fungi. Khaless stepped around the centrepiece, a large mushroom, and started to head inside when another drow dashed up to her. "Ilharess," she breathed quickly, giving her a low bow. She was dressed in a pretty white and black dress, her hair cut short, she was pretty but clearly nowhere near as regal in posture as Khaless.

"What?" Khaless asked. "Speak girl, and be quick about it."

The girl seemed to bawk a little at her harsh tone, but leaned up to speak to her. "The high mage who is arriving tomorrow sent a letter ahead asking to reschedule his meeting sooner as they have cleared the cave sooner than expected. They'll be arriving in the morning instead of the afternoon."

Khaless glowered, "Blasted trade talks," she complained, holding her head in her hand and shaking it. "Fine, reschedule for the morning. Push the raid review back and tell the kitchens I will need a lighter breakfast. No," she said, taking a glance at Avara. "Scratch that, same breakfast. Now, begone with you girl, unless you had more bad news?"

The girl gratefully fled, leaving Khaless to turn back to her new acquisition. "Trade talks, how tiresome," she remarked. "What was that you said about eagerness?" she wondered. "That sounds delightful. Why don't you show me some of that eagerness. Tell me exactly, what you want me to do to you," she teased her with a giggle.

Avara looked the fungal garden over curiously, she even wandered away from Khaless a little to touch some of the mushrooms, curious to see how they feel under her fingertips. She was used to seeing flowers after all. She did that when the drow Matron was dealing with what seemed to be a servant girl of some kind, waiting patiently until her mistress is done over there before speaking up "No flowers. I should have seen this coming but it's pretty sad nonetheless." Even though she sounded sad, the draenei was also smiling softly, perhaps her first truly genuine smile since she was captured. She knew what to make once she is allowed near a couple gemstones, some metal and the right tools.

When Khaless addressed her once more her smile faltered a little. She wanted to say something incredibly lustful but she could hardly come up with anything. She had a dozen ideas about what she wants to do to her matronly mistress, but the other way around? That was so much harder for some reason. Finally after fidgeting for a good while she chuckled while making an awkward face "When we... when we... when my cock..." she cleared her throat, forcing herself to look the drow in the eyes. Turns out the draenei might be quite inexperienced.

"I want you to take my cock. Truly, truly show me you own it and how it belongs inside my Ilharess" she tried to sound as confident as before but it was still not perfect. Diamond in the rough perhaps.

Her hesitation was adorable to say the least, as well as her struggle to touch the mushrooms with her yoked hands. Khaless gave her a sly smirk as she struggled and took a step towards her, "Well at least you can entertain me right," she teased, sliding a hand up to Avara's breast and fondling it happily, planting her face in the other and kissing her soft flesh sweetly, letting her large horsecock rub against her belly as the matron stepped close to her.

She clearly had absolutely no worry about showing Avara affection in public with drow around her making an effort to walk past and even bow for her. While her display in the slave pens could be considered semi private, this was entirely new, to be molested so in public. Granted, Avara seemed to have no issue with being paraded nude across town either. Thus, Khaless slurped at the draenei's nipple, kissing and suckling against her breast. She looked up at her with a devious expression on her face, massaging her other breast and pinching it lightly with a murr before she leaned off.

"We should get the dirt of the slave pen off you. I won't have you trailing dirt all over the palace," she remarked with a sigh. With that she took a hold of the leash once more and started to lead Avara away, wandering along. The halls of the palace were well decorated, with elegant purple carpet running along the centre with a yellow trim. Blackened stone, finely engraved worked around the walls with the occasional spider sigil, tapestry or artwork. Khaless started to head up a set of stairs and into a large room with a blackened throne at the end. A large throne room complete with chairs for a large court.

"It's not as comfy as it looks," Khaless remarked casually. "My mother remarked that there was a reason that it wasn't comfortable. I think she was just a masochist. Then again, most drow I know are masochists as well as sadists," she mused with a giggle.

Avara was taken by surprise when the drow Matron came onto her, not that she did not expect some debauchery soon, she just was not sure it would happen right there out in the open. That should answer any questions regarding keeping their carnal fun under wraps. She almost jumped when the woman's lips closed around her nipple and having her big breast fondled in such a rough way had her moaning like a cheap whore. Well, fine. That was for show.

Her horsecock could not get any harder, fully erect and drooling pre like a leaky faucet - all kinds of fun with this one might be pretty messy, good thing Khaless has servants just for this kind of thing. The naughty draenei wanted to touch her drow mistress, to caress her body in all the possible ways. She wanted to stroke the curve of her hips, to send her fingertips brushing across her thighs and of course to fondle those heavy, mouth-watering breasts. She moaned helpless "Out in the public like this? Have you no.. ahhh, no shame?" Avara asked, even thugh she knew the answer to that already. She bit her lip harder, almost hard enough to draw blood "What will you do next? Will you allow me to mate you in front of that merchant tomorrow?" she asked with a desperate look in her eyes "At least let me touch you back!"

When they continued into the throne room the draenei cringed seeing the big stone chair. She was sure only dwarves liked their furniture like this and could already imagine sitting in it for hour at a time. She could also see a good way to make it more comfortable "Perhaps you should sit in my lap when using this throne?" she said jokingly.

Last edited:
Shame? Yes, Khaless certainly had shame. Shame about her body and about sex, no, she certainly did not. She was more than happy to tease her in public, and nobody would stop her. Nobody would dare, she was the supreme authority. She revelled in that power, able to do everything she pleased. Including molest her slaves in the middle of the courtyard. Though she might not be interested in simply having sex in the middle of a meeting, perhaps that was taking her debauchery a little too far. She couldn't be completely unproductive though.

“Touch me back?” she asked as she wandered away. “Remember your place, slave,” she told her. “In fact, that should be my first action, before I wash you,” she remarked, “Teaching you your place.” With that Khaless smiled deviously as she continued past the throne room. It would indeed be comfier with her slave to sit on, but not something she would likely be getting up to soon. Maybe have her kneeling between her legs, that might look cute.

Nonetheless, they reached a door with a pair of heavily armed guards by it, and simply passed through. Khaless made a smile back at Avara and mused happily. “None may disturb the Ilharess while she bathes. Not save for her companions and her slaves,” she teased her, leading the draenei past the threshold and then into a small room. There was two towels laid out on a solid floor of what looked to be wooden construction. A pair of lights danced near the roof, bathing the room in a distinctly mystical blue glow. Just past the two towels was a set of stairs descending into a bath of what looked like clear blue water. Bubbles protruded from the surface and gave away its heated temperature. There was also a rack of what looked to be restraints and whips on one side of the room, along with exotic soaps and spices.

Khaless looked at her pet and smiled, leaning forward to detach the yoke, freeing her arms from their upright position, though she still wore those metal cuffs. “I shall get you a proper collar later, don't you worry,” she remarked. “Now, on your hands and knees,” she said, walking away and putting the yoke poles down, picking up a riding crop in their place.

Avara looked disappointed when he mistress denied her the freedom to touch that mature, curvy body. At least for now. The she heard something about being taught her place and it made her feel... something. It SHOULD HAVE made her worried but instead all she could feel was an unfamiliar rush of perverse excitement, something she did not know for a long time, at least since taking her sacred vows. She also remembered that celibacy was not one of them, making her giggle softly.

The draenei slave breathed a sigh of relief when her hands have been untied, even if it was only for a moment. She could finally move her muscular arms and first thing she did was rub the soreness out of her muscles "Oh thank the Light. This is so much better" she moaned before noticing the rack. Whips, crops, restraints, other things she could not even name. It made her feel a fearful pit in her stomach and she wanted to rebel or at least try to talk her way out of it. She actually turned to face her Ilharess and speak her mind but then her gaze landed on that perfect body. Bountiful curves, revealing clothes... she couldn't stop herself from licking her lips "Of course Ilharess" she said and moved to assume the position that the drow wanted from her. It was easy enough, get on all fours where Khaless pointed to.

"Like this? I haven't exactly done this before..."

Khaless smiled as she saw her pet kneel down and go onto her hands and knees, without so much as a protest. She could see that there had been a hint of rebellion in that expression as she turned to her. Yet it swiftly died with a look, and only a look. This pleased Khaless as she strutted towards the draenei and looked down at her. "Quite the enthusiastic little bitch aren't we?" she teased her with a chuckle. She gave Avara's ass a tap with the riding crop, "Ass up a little more. You want to give me a good target," she teased her.

Once Avara had adjusted herself, Khaless smiled, leaning up to place her high heeled foot on Avara's back and then she swung her crop, giving her a hard smack on that lovely ass of hers, then following it up with another strike. "Good girl," Khaless tempted her, striking her ass again with the crop and groaning happily as she gave into her sadistic wants, smacking her toned ass again. "You know, slave certainly suits you. Have you been a slave before Avara?" she teased her, giving her another hard slap with the crop. "Gain pleasure from the pain. Let that cock swell with desire. Your Ilharess is doing this to you, and that makes it so much more erotic doesn't it?" she teased her.

Khaless swatted her once more before she continued. "Now, let's go over some ground rules shall we. No touching without permission," she told her with another swat to the ass. "Ask if you want to touch me. Ask if you want to be touched." Another slap to the ass. "Thank me always for giving you any permission. Praise me at every opportunity." Another swat to the ass. "Obey me always. Ilharess knows best. Now, repeat those back to me, from the top," she demanded. Of course, as she was repeating them, Khaless would follow each line up with another smack to her ass cheeks.

Avara licked her lips when her mistress approached with the whip, confused as to why she was feeling so excited about this. From as far as she could gather the drow sadist was gonna give her a rough smacking! She grunted when her butt was hit the first time. The pain was no so bad, she certainly had worse. The real torture was in being unable to retaliate when every well-honed instict yelled at the draenei to defend herself. She bit down on her lip hard, enough to draw blood that dripped down her chin "This is not supposed to... I'm not meant to.... how am I so fucking hard?" she asked with her eyes rolling back a little under the drow's strikes. True to Khaless' word that horsecock between her legs was rock hard, throbbing with the promise of an orgasm and burning for the beautiful Matron. Once more the tip of her exotic ereciton was dripping pre onto the floor, enough to make a visible puddle.

"Not touching... ahhh, without permission" she repeated through heavy breathing and desperate gasps "I will ask if I was to touch Ilharess... mmmm, or if I want her to touch me" she added after a moment. She had to close her eyes, the things happening right now were almost too much! "I will... thank you for giving me permission. Like right now, to praise my beautiful, sweet mistress"

Now comes the hard part, the one with obedience. She sucked in a breath "I will obey. Always" she did not REALLY mean that one. Not yet anyways "You know best Ilharess... my wonderful, sexy Ilharess"

"See, that wasn't so hard was it?" Khaless mused happily, smiling with contentment. She'd done as she'd asked and seemed to do it with enthusiasm, right up until the end. She even seemed to admit to enjoying her whipping. She certainly knew her place and rather delightfully was playing the drow's game. She was playing along being the good slave for now, but that hesitation at her obedience. No, the draenei would betray her if she got the chance. That was already something Khaless suspected of everyone though. The question always became the same. When and how.

She took her heel off of her back and leaned down to stroke her cock from the side, giving her a nice grip as she pumped that cock happily. "At least you're not boring. Usually my slaves are still whining about how they don't want to be whipped, how they're going to kill me, how they're going to escape and get their own back. So boring, but not you. Oh no. I wonder if you've been a slave before?" she wondered. "It certainly suits you," she teased.

Khaless stopped stroking her cock and then spanked her with her hand, pulling herself up and swinging her leg around to the draenei's other side, mounting Avara like a horse and sitting on her back. She squeezed against her sides with those wonderful supple legs and gently ground her nethers on her back. "No, you know where freedom lies don't you? Have your eyes fixed on it, far on the horizon. Why not have some fun being my sex slave while you wait for it to appear?" she teased.

The matron slid her hands along Avara's back and stroked her shoulders, murring with contentment as she gently massaged her. "I have one more question," she teased, rubbing her shoulders before leaning forward and whispering. "Can draenei see in the dark?" she wondered, using her magic to slowly dim the light in the room before extinguishing it completely, sending the room into pitch darkness.

When the drow Matron touched that impressively hard horsecock Avara let out a passionate purr, clearly enjoying this more than anything else. Must be her most erogenous zone - no surprises there really. The cock seemed to grow even larger than before somehow, with Khaless unable to wrap her fingers around it's girth completely, lacking just a tiny bit. The draenei tried to move her hips against the woman's hand, moaning out "Ilharess please..." she practically begged and that much was genuine. The she-stud was truly desperate for release.

Then the topic of slavery was brought again and Avara managed to give her mistress a smile full of mystery and little truths left to uncover "Mmm, a slave? Can't say I have. Nobody gave convincing arguments like my wonderful Ilhara does" she purred the last words out in a sexy voice, looking up at the drowess... right into her eyes. Curious, hungry for information. Khaless was being studied, her reaction to praise and that answer to be precise.

The moment passed and Avara had a sweet smile on her lips, almost affectionate and definitely more than a little drunk on lust and pleasure "My freedom... through you Ilharess. You will free me one day. Or you will make this slavery sweeter than freedom" her smile widened "Come to think of it, I win either way don't I? Thank you so much my mistress. And no... not better than elves anyway"

There was something more to that reply, Khaless could tell. Not a slave, but there was some question there remaining. Maybe she had been a servant, or she was simply lying. She didn't know right now, but she would find out. It didn't really matter, so long as she was behaving, which she was.

The elegant drow's nightsight was of course quite perfect. She could see every detail in the room despite the pitch darkness, leaving the draenei completely devoid of sight and at the mercy of her owner. "Oh you definitely win either way. As do I," she whispered to her, leaning down to plant a gentle kiss on the top of her head, leaning up once more as she took off her jacket. "You either get to fill my pussy and then leave, or you get to fill my pussy forever," she teased her as she stood up and then clambered off Avara's back. She would give her a hard spank from the darkness and then murred. "Stay. You may be blind, but I can see everything."

With that warning, Khaless began to disrobe. She slowly pulled off her high heeled boots, putting them against the wall, then slid off her gloves. Finally, her top came off, letting her lovely large bouncy breasts free from its trapping, lightly tugging on the two golden rings which pierced her nipples. A light golden tattoo clearly displayed on her belly, though quite hidden by the dark. Finally she cooed and slid out of her thong, putting it by the side with the rest of her clothes.

The now nude matron stepped into the pool, down the steps as her splashes echoed through the room as the only sound. The pool itself was about waist deep with a small bench on one end for sitting. It was lovely and warm thanks to the natural hot springs of the city, making it easy to slide into. Khaless herself went to the edge, picked up a bottle and a glass, pouring a greenish wine into the glass. She then walked to the bench and sat down, rather tactically near some frothy bubbles. It would obscure her nude form, sitting as a layer between herself and the water. Thus, as Khaless finally lit the room with magic once more, Avara would see the matron's head, her arms above the water, leaning back on one side of the bath. Obviously, quite nude, but unable to see any of the wonderful details thanks to the bubbles.

What a tease.

"Well?" Khaless asked, sipping from her wine glass. "See something you like?" she teased. "Join me in the bath Avara. Avail yourself of the soaps and the water. Clean yourself. I shall watch."

Avara smiled when she heard her mistress undressing in the dark, for a moment she pondered trying to light the room up. The magic blocking collar was still there but she was confident she could find a workaround of some kind, especially for a spell as tiny as some glow to reveal the drow woman. But Khaless was obviously going somewhere with this and Avara would hate to ruin that, especially with how much fun she was having so far. Sure, she played up her enjoyment of the binding or whipping a little bit but this was the most thrilling adventure she has had in her life. She closed her eyes to at least hear better and this way she could figure out what was going on.

Once the drow Matron allowed light back into the room she made sure to show her the most disappointed look she could summon onto her face, which was not hard to do since she hoped she would be able to see "Oh, stupid bubbles" she muttered licking her lip "I would LOVE to see my Ilharess but... a show for my dear mistress first" she got up from her position on all fours, stretching as it was not all that comfortable. She closed her eyes with a soft smile on her lips and let out a quiet moan when her joints popped and continued to present her body like this, even making a very slow pirouette for Khaless' sake. She would show off all that she has, running her hands across her body, cupping her breasts, massaging her own nipples and kind of comedically also wagging her tail at a slow pace.

"I just thought of something" she practically purred on her way into the water, each step deliberately slow, hooves making loud sounds against the stone floor "When I was taken some people took my jewellery. It belongs to you just as much as I do, yes?" she asked with water coming up just above her knees, one step further and it was halfway up her thighs. "I would have loved to see you just as you got into the pool Ilharess... but more importantly, does my lovely mistress like what she can see so far?" she asked with one hand at the back of her head, running through her hair and the other moving down her body, from large breasts, across her toned belly and onto her cock. Avara was tall enough to keep her crotch above water even in the deepest part of the pool.

Khaless almost smiled at that remark. She'd successfully teased Avara, so much so that she clearly desperately wanted just to see those gorgeous drow tits currently hovering under the suds. She could be exceptionally cruel and continue hiding them from her, but she felt perhaps that wouldn't be best. Her slave was motivated by sex, and with sex she would control her. It was that easy. Besides, Khaless wanted to fuck too.

"You'll see soon enough," she teased, sipping her wine as she watched the draenei presenting herself for her. Those lovely muscular toned arms, her gorgeous legs, her wonderful full tits. She would have made a decent woman if her privates were different. Perhaps that might even have saved her from enslavement. Then again, she still wasn't drow, so it was unlikely. It might have saved her from being pushed into such a lowly slave pit though.

Still, Khaless happily drunk in Avara's form, licking her lips as she heard that purr. "Be sure to take care of those tits now. They'll earn you a modicum of respect." Still, the question about jewellery caused her to blink, pausing for a moment. "Aww, did my pet come with accessories?" she teased her. "They would be the property of whoever looted them from you. Though I suspect I could easily track down whoever bought those pieces and buy them off them," she mused. "Or even force them to be handed over. Why?" she asked.

She chuckled, shifting slightly on her seat as she answered her next question with another question. "I adore what I see. Very comfortable with showing yourself off aren't you? Not a virgin I take it?" she asked with a giggle. "Virgins are always entertaining. But mostly shy."

Back
Top Bottom