Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Into the Underdark (MatronMother X Matariel)

"Modicum of respect?" she asked while at the same time moving both her hands back up to those large tits, lifting them up and giving each a decent squeeze "I thought they are pretty amazing to be honest" she said with a playful wink. She looked beside her and reached for the soap, picking out one at random and giving it a sniff "Scented. Can't even remember the last time I had this luxury" she muttered more to herself than to the drow and started to coat her body with soapy suds, covering her tits first, working those twin, gravity defying orbs for a good while, making sure to get them covered properly. Then she moved on to her shoulders and arms, paying special attention to her pits, figuring her scent might not be the best in there right now.

A pleased sigh escaped her lips "I needed this. Thank you Ilhara" she said while rubbing her soaped-up hands over her belly, making sure every inch of her skin with a thick layer "Perhaps next time we should enjoy a bath like this together?" she suggested while continuing to work her ass and then her tail. She did pay a large amount of attention to it, showing that the tail is at least somewhat important to her kind.

"My necklace is made of Draenite. It's a golden hued gem native to a place we visited during our journeys. Might very well be the only piece present in this entire world Ilharess. So I thought you might be interested in owning it. Besides, I believe it would look breathtaking on your full breasts" she said with a wide smile.

Great tits that they were, it was more important that Avara simply had them. Khaless knew there were plenty who wouldn't even look her direction without them. There was a reason Khaless' court was filled with females. It was a harsh matriarchy, that's or sure. "What, expect me to fuck you while you smell like dirt?" she asked. "What's the point in having a sex slave if you don't want to use them. What's the point in having anything if you don't want it?" she wondered. Khaless wasn't about to fuck a common whore after all, no, she had a standard to uphold for her partners. A high one indeed.

Nonetheless, she watched the show, happily content and relaxed as she breathed out a sigh, letting the waters calm her. "If you want to wash me, I assure you, you'll get that chance," she teased her. "Mmm, your tail is cute," she remarked casually as she listened to what the draenei had to say.

On one hand she could be lying and such a necklace was in fact something she could use against her. On the other it could well be truth and be as valuable as she said. Either way, Khaless would be able to get her hands on it long before Avara. She figured it would be safe to at least investigate. "I'll send someone to go and find it then," she remarked casually. "Or I could simply find it myself. Can you describe it?"

As Avara described it, Khaless built up a picture in her mind. She reached out her hand and waved it gently as magic started to form in the air, glowing a bright blue. A locate object spell, and quite a powerful one at that, especially to locate an object with just a description. Then again, it was a unique object.

"I know where it is," Khaless would say afterwards, leaning back with a sigh and then picking up her wine glass once more.

Avara smiled, not only was her necklace a unique item, one of a kind both in the Underdark and on the surface but for her it was also something she still had to remind her of home, the one she lost when her entire kind was forced into exile. She smiled at Khaless fondly, showing that this one appreciates little kindness shown to her "Thank you Ilharess. I wish for my mistress to have it. Wear it perhaps. It is only fitting: beautiful jewel worn by my wonderful mistress" she said with a purr in her voice.

She continued to wash herself, coating her breasts with a thick layer of soap suds once more before rinsing them off. Then she repeated same on her butt and finally moved onto her cock that she saved for last. She took to cleaning herself down there only once her entire body was spotless, so clean it could shine! She stared her Ilharess deep in the eyes while her hands slowly rubbed soapy foam all over the surface and since she had a lot of cock it took a while to get properly soaped up. The she poured water onto it, rubbing up and down with both hands since she could not close her fingers around the girth either.

"Is that wine you are drinking Ilharess? Pray tell, what is it made from? I don't think you can grow grapes underground" she mused while running her hands up and down the thick length of her dick and letting out little moans.

Now that she knew where it was, Khaless would be more than happy to send someone to retrieve or bargain for it. At the very least the action seemed to endear herself to Avara, and that was important for keeping that lovely draenei under control. "We'll see," Khaless remarked casually. After all, if it really was unique to the world, the metal would have unique properties to it that could be worth experimentation. Or more likely it was some sort of trap.

Nonetheless, onto the more masculine aspect of that lovely she stud, her hard horsecock. Khaless smiled as she watched her rubbing it up and down. It truly was a thick piece of meat. Granted Khaless could handle it, she had taken worse. Far worse.

"Spiderblood Wine," Khaless remarked casually as she sipped it. "It's actually highly poisonous, and it's made from mushroom, not grape," she remarked. "The fun with Spiderblood Wine is that if you start drinking it slowly, then you can slowly build up an immunity. Sips at first over a few weeks, then after two months you might be able to drink a whole glass. Eventually over a few years your body becomes used to the toxins, and other poisons have less of an effect. I've survived a few assassination attempts thanks to it," she mused. "Now it's just like any other wine to me. Would you like a sip?" she teased her with a devious smirk.

Avara has never enjoyed a bath this much and for once this was not because of the sexy drow sharing it with her. Instead the warm water did wonders for her sore muscles. She ran her hands down her body one more time. She started by fondling her large, round breasts, giving those two dark-blue orbs a thorough massage before moving on across her toned belly, her muscles at display for Khaless.

"Fungal wine? Hmmm, must use a lot of sugar then... no matter. I could down an entire bottle Ilharess, provided you take off my collar of course. As I am now, probably best I don't indulge" she shook her head, deciding to bring the topic back to their shared nudity.

"I think I'm as clear as I'm going to be. Not a speck of dirt left, see?" she asked running her fingers down towards the base of her cock and lifted the heavy equine phallus with one while the other played with her balls. They were a little different than normal, hanging in a tough, leathery sack to mimick horse anatomy. Her hands continued round to her bum, rubbing those firm cheeks and finally wrapping the show at her tail. "I have to say though, as much fun as touching myself can be I would much rather touch my Ilharess" she pured eagerly.

"I don't know the recipe," Khaless remarked. "But I know they grow specific mushrooms for it. I suspect the colour is an additive as well," she remarked casually with a sigh, happily watching her draenei finish up her task. She was indeed clean, and the slight grime from the slave pen had been washed away. No doubt with the expensive soaps Avara was probably cleaner than ever. A perfect time to get dirty again.

"Keep the soap, come sit," Khaless commanded, patting the top of the bench next to her. She would watch the draenei with interest as she walked, letting her sit down next to her with a sigh. She'd take another sip of her wine before setting it down. "You are gorgeous," she complimented her. "You're not done with your washing though," she teased.

With that, Khaless slowly stood up from the bench, letting the water flow off of her magnificent body right in front of Avara. She had a grand stand view of those wonderful full breasts as Khaless stared her down, sliding her hands over them a moment. She let her pet look for a brief moment before her hand came down on Avara's shoulder and the drow pulled herself up onto her lap, letting that lovely horsecock slap against her belly. With her breasts hovering right in front of Avara, Khaless smirked, sliding her hand down from the draenei's shoulder. "Worth the wait?" she asked with a chuckle. "Clean," she commanded.

Avara smiled and put a hand on her hip, staring down at the drow as she listened to the woman explain about their strange mushroom wine that also apparently doubled as a poison "Congratulations Ilharess. You just managed to keep a girl's boner up through an explanation of vintnership" she purred and then the Matron ordered her to come closer, causing the she-stud's breath to quicken with excitement that she was not even trying to hide. Everything with Avara was a compliment for her mistress, some more subtle than others.

She was about to put the soap away when she was ordered to bring it with her, causing the draenei to bite down on her lip and purr out "Oh my. I think I know what you have in mind dear Ilharess" she joined the woman on that bench, water not even nearly high enough to cover all of her massive horsecock, the entire head was sticking out in front of her for a rather lewd display.

She watched mesmerized when the drow Matriarch was finally exposed in front of her, not merely naked but showing off for her slave. She bit down on her lip and droplets of pre flowed from the tip of her flat head. She said nothing about the sight but in spite of lacking words the way she stared at Khaless was perhaps the most genuine and telling of compliments.

"So worth it" she whispered, afraid a louder voice might shatter their moment and brough the soap between her hands. She rubbed them together to make suds while staring into those garnet eyes deeply, wishing she could just lean in and kiss her owner. Then her hands started to rub and massage Khaless' back in a skilled way. She leaned in and whispered into her long, elven ear "Permission to use a tiny bit of magic? You will enjoy it, I promise"

Did she find a way to work against the collar so fast and was she really giving such a secret away freely?

Well at the very least Khaless had made the impression she wanted, looking down at those glowing eyes she could tell Avara was infatuated with her, she couldn't take her eyes off her glowing amber eyes. Or her chest for that matter. Good, the more infatuated she was, the less likely she was to run away or do something silly while Khaless enjoyed Avara's cock.

Still, she caught that lean and whisper, making her eyebrows perk at that comment. Had she found a way to go through those dampening runes already? That was certainly concerning for Khaless. Here she thought she could enjoy her bath in peace and safety, but apparently she had to be aware for errant spells. Though from the sounds of things it was only a small spell. Perhaps it was all she could do with the dampening runes on her.

Khaless' concern showed for a moment or two, shown on her face and her tensed muscles before she regained her usual sly confidence. She leaned forward to press her breasts against Avara's, kissing her gently on the lips and no doubt making the lustful draenei shiver. She leaned a little away after a brief moment, her eyes looking deep into Avara's. Her hand slid up and then to her throat, gripping her gently in preparation for retaliation. "I'd better," she warned her. "Permission granted."

Avara smiled when the drow touched her throat, the threat could not be more blatant - granted subtlety was not the point this time around. Her smile was sweet and tender, affectionate almost. The most dangerous kind of all. She came closer and kissed the Matron her her lips, assuming that since she was kissed it was fine to kiss back. Her hands came up to touch the woman's large breasts.

"Thank you Ilharess" she whispered before dragging her tongue along Khaless' ear slowly, testing if this elf was like ones she knew back on Azeroth, with ear being something of an erogenous zone. Then she used what little magic was available to her, first making sure she can feel actual life from the drow. Using the Light on her only to find out Khaless was a gorgeously preserved undead would have been the very definition of awkward.

Then she put her hands to the woman's cheeks, cupping them in a romantic way and letting her feel a new sensation. It was warmth and a pleasant tingle, almost a vibration of sorts. The draenei's eyes went from her usual cyan to a slightly brighter kind of blue "See? Nothing to worry about my Ilharess. Now to show you not all Light is bad for you" she moved her hands down, to touch, caress and finally massage the sly drow's breasts. What she was doing was actually a very miniscule healing spell, one that capitalised on that pleasant, hard to describe tingle most people got when they were subject to curative magic cast by servants of good deities. Needless to say it was something a drow wouldn't likely experience before.

She moved her hands around Khaless, down her back and onto that shapely butt, squeezing firmly "How am I doing so far?" she asked with a playful grin on her lips before leaning down and purring "I can do the same with other parts of my body by the way... any extremity you can thing of dearest Matron"

Khaless happily let her kiss her back, pushing into her kiss as she felt her lips against hers, not quite content to simply let Avara kiss her. Oh no, Khaless had to exploit that, sliding her tongue into the mix and sliding it against Avara's lips before she let her slide away and lap at her ear. She purred with contentment at that. It wasn't quite an erogenous zone like it was for the elves of Azeroth, but it was still a sensual act that Khaless could appreciate.

She chuckled a little, feeling Avara's hands slide back to her large breasts, purring with contentment as the she stud made a wonderful affectionate fuss over her. She didn't move her hand from her neck though, visibly stiffening as she felt that gentle magic against her. Even if it was pleasurable in some degree, the drow's distrust won out at first as she felt it taking effect.

The immediate good news for Avara was that she wasn't undead. Far from it in fact. She felt that gentle pleasurable sensation and smiled a little, giving her a little coo as she let the draenei cup her cheeks delicately. "Hmm, acceptable," Khaless said, finally withdrawing her hand and leaning back to feel that sensation proper. She moaned gently, feeling Avara sliding her hands along her and cleaning her wonderful assets. "So long as it is used for my pleasure, I shall not mind it," she said. After all, it was a new and good sensation, Khaless was content to leave it alone for now.

"How are you doing?" Khaless asked with a chuckle, leaning up as Avara gripped her butt. "Oh you're doing very well my dear. I feel thoroughly cleaned and pleasured. Your hands are gentle, yet forceful when they need to be. I approve," she told her. With that, Khaless leaned up a little more so her chest was eye level with Avara, then she leaned forward and burried the draenei's head in her cleavage, smothering her in her breasts with a chuckle. "I think you missed a spot though right between here. Here, take a closer look and use your tongue," she teased her with a giggle, her arm holding her in place while a hand slid through Avara's hair.

Hearing those compliments coming from her drow mistress felt good, she liked being praised as much as the next girl and the words that Khaless spoke stroked her ego just right. The Matron's moans at the same time said more than a thousand words ever could, swelling Avara's heart with pride. "Thank you Ilharess..." she started when the mature drow pulled her in suddenly, drawing out a surprised "Eeeep!" from the draenei, sounding almost too girly for a woman as large and built the way Avara was.

She found herself with her face pressed between Khaless' large breasts and let out a little purr along with some muffled words. They were hard to understand but it was probably something about Khaless' rack being amazing and how much the draenei loves this experience. She took a moment to merely nuzzle into the drow's plentiful chest until an order was given her. The she-stud gazed up at her mistress with lusty, cyan eyes and purred quietly.

She put her lips to one of Khaless' nipples and then the other, pulling away a bit but only as much as the drowess would allow. There was no point in having a contest of strength right now! She stuck her tongue out and ran the tip in a circle over her drow mistress' areola, leaving some wetness coating her skin. She pulled her lips away only long enough to whisper "Has anybody ever told you they look even better up close?" she asked with a grin before digging back in.

This time she unleashed all of her eagerness and vigour, licking and lapping all over the woman's large breasts. She was not content with merely cleaning up the spots that Khaless pointed her at, instead she was intent on coating every inch of the Matron's skin with her saliva, kissing and licking everywhere she could reach on those large breasts. Every now and then she would return to the woman's nipples to lay a kiss or lick around them with her long tongue.

Khaless purred happily as she looked down at the draenei looking back up at her lustfully. She stroked her hair and watched her, happily smothered in her breasts as Khaless cuddled her. "Well?" she asked, encouraging her slave to action as finally she felt lips slide around her nipples. The matron groaned happily, feeling her plentiful chest teased by her slave. That lovely exotic tongue running along her soft titty flesh, wetting that darkened skin.

"Oh, many times," Khaless remarked with a sly grin. "Don't waste time talking though. Go on, these tits aren't made to simply be stared at," she teased her. With that she let the draenei continue, occasionally directing her head with a grip of her hair and a gentle pull, but otherwise letting her slave do most of the work as she felt her kisses and licks all over her large breasts. Covered with love and saliva, Khaless groaned happily, her arousal making her more and more interested in that large cock between Avara's legs.

"Mmm, good girl," she enthused. "Oh it usually takes weeks for a slave to be this eager and doting on my tits. You really do have a lot more sense than my usual slaves," she remarked happily with a happy groan. "A nice long tongue on you as well. Perfect for suckling on your Ilharess' tits," she teased her with a chuckle.

Khaless lightly ground her nether lips against Avara's shaft, sliding forward a little and rubbing her pussy against her. "Mmm, I think I want you inside me now Avara," she remarked looking down at her. "I do hope you're ready slave. Now, in a moment I'm going to slide you inside me, and you'll be mine. My woman, stuck in my web," she teased, stroking her hair lightly with a groan. "My name. Is Khaless, my sweet little Avara. I want you to scream it, understand?" she teased her with an evil chuckle.

Avara never imagined that she could be dominated in such a way, by a woman basically telling her what she is going to do with her cock and how she will claim that thick, equine erection using her pussy. Until she met Khaless the athletic draenei always saw herself as the dominant side whenever she did think of carnal matters - which was not very often. She slowly nodded her agreement to what her Ilharess said and whispered the name quietly, as if to learn and remember the taste such a word left upon her lips "Khaless. Yes" she repeated before looking up into the drow's eyes with her own cyan lights glowing bright enough to illuminate the two of them on their own, casting blue-ish reflexesregardless of the magic lights the Matron used.

"Your woman" she admitted, although in her tone there was still a rebelious note, betraying that the draenei still thought of her freedom. Then again, perhaps being a free woman by the Matron's side could be a delightful arrangement. She moved up to kiss Khaless on the lips, her hand moving down between them to run her fingertips along the mature woman's nether petals "I promise to be loud Ilharess. I will let the whole city know you own this cock" at least with that she had very little issue, admitting a part of her belongs to this drow Matron was far easier than swearing complete fealty.

Indeed, there was still rebellion and resistance to be beaten out of Avara, but Khaless would quash that with time. Right now she simply wanted to hear the draenei scream for her, and it seemed she was willing to do that too. She was definitely willing to play the long game, more than willing in fact. Khaless had her in her power, that she knew, and she could do whatever she wanted. Inflict pleasure, or pain, and right now, Khaless wanted to inflict plenty of pleasure on the poor hapless draenei. "Good," she whispered to her, letting her run her fingertips along her nethers, purring a little in contentment as she felt her servant stroking at her muff.

After a few moments the drow peered down at her and smiled, pulling herself up out of the water to stand over Avara, hovering over her lap. "It's time," she whispered to her. Then with that she gently slid down to line herself up with that horsecock, gently feeling it against her folds as she prodded the tip with her nethers, purring happily as she ground her hips against her cockhead. "Mine," she whispered happily, groaning with pleasure.

And then she slid down, parting her velvety lips and impaling herself on Avara's cock. Her juicy walls got to work immediately, squeezing the rather large intrusion into her. "Oh, yes," the drow groaned, sliding down her cock happily as she felt the wonderful feeling stretching her insides. "Now this, is a good cock," she enthused happily, grinding herself around to let Avara feel her luscious insides clenching down. She gave her a giggle and purred. "Comfy?" she asked, slowly starting to ease herself back up and then down again, going nice and slow to get used to the draenei's unique shaft, and to tease her new slave.

Avara moaned as soon as the Matron's hot womanhood touched her glans. The thing was swollen with desire and already a mess of pre was dripping down the draenei's girthy shaft, entire head of her cock was coated in a layer of that goodness. She still managed to speak between moans "Yours... are you talking about me or my cock Ilharess?" she asked with a bit of a playful smile on her lips, only ruined by another moan that erased whatever smugness she managed to summon onto her face.

Then it happened, she felt the drow's velvety womanhood envelop and claim her erection. Inch after inch of horsecock being swallowed by that amazing pussy drove her all the way towards an edge of climax, causing Avara to open her mouth wide in a solemn scream, too overwhelmed by desires to even make a sound as this was happening. Her face was a mask of absolute pleasure and her eyes glowed with bright blue light, enough to brighten the entire room. If that was truly the indication of pleasure or excitement within draenei then Khaless was clearly doing something right. Very right.

"Oh... sweet Light, yes!" she exclaimed in a deep tone, barely able to vocalize anything against all this pleasure. Her hands shook as they moved up towards the Matron's twin, plentiful orbs to grope, paw and massage them. She bit down on her lip, unable to hold back. Avara started to move as well, meeting every move that the Matron made with one of her own, helping the drow impale herself on that big, equine phallus, fucking her deep and moaning out her name in hushed, desperate breaths "Comfy?" she moaned out "Comfy?!" she asked again, a couple bounces later "You must be... ahhh! This is beyond comfy my Ilharess"

Certainly the matron was very comfy, and while she knew that Avara was, making her admit that felt ever so sweet. The drow adored seeing that worshipping little sparkle in her eye as she felt the matron's lips wrap around her cock. Avara was certainly far more eager than some slaves she had taken. Perhaps there was a certain naiveite in her, despite her assured quick obedience and apparent mindfulness. Perhaps she instead knew to play the game, but not how to play it.

The thought certainly amused Khaless as she got used to the draenei's exotic cock, grinding her nethers against the base of the draenei's cock to let her feel every wonderful fold as she then slid back up and down, riding the hoofed girl slowly and gently. “Good,” she teased her, pausing for a moment in her bouncing to lean forward, take a hold of her drink once more. She sipped the noxious wine and sighed, simply relishing the feeling of slavecock inside her for a moment before she seemed to come to her senses and blinked, looking down at Avara once more.

“Hmm?” she wondered, giving her a small grin. “I seem to have lost you in senseless lust Avara,” she teased her. “No matter. Let's see how much of me you can handle,” she sneered, leaning back, putting her wine down and then sliding her hands up to Avara's shoulders. She gripped her firmly and used her superior position and leverage to lift herself up and then down again onto Avara's cock, reinserting herself happily and then picking up the pace as she started bouncing readily along the draenei's shaft.

There was something quite electrifying as Khaless rode up and down that shaft she couldn't quite put her finger on. Perhaps the wine or her own lusts, but either way it made her thrust down harder, faster, seeking to sate herself on Avara's member greedily.

Avara was panting with her mouth wide open, her eyes even rolling back a little into her head and her stallionhood filling the Matron wonderfully. In spite of how stupidly oversized the cock appeared before now it fit the drow woman perfectly, stretching her womanhood in just the right way, especially with the way that flared tip forced her velvety folds open when the Matron lowered herself onto the draenei's pride and then the flared head scraped along her inner walls when she pulled up. Avara's heavy breathing also had her chest rising quickly with each pleasured gasp, presenting her bountiful breasts to the dark-skinned elf.

That worshipful look grew in her eyes, becoming hotter and more intense when the draenei lost herself in the extreme pleasures offered by her mistress, her hands roamed the plentiful curves of Khaless' mature body, exploring every inch and stroking across every sensitive spot. Her deft fingertips moved down the woman's sides, then across her curved hips and onto her perfectly shaped butt, massaging the matriarch in a worshipping way "Can't really..." she had to pause for a lewd moan that escaped her lips "... blame me Ilharess. Not for loosing myself in lust for you" she finished between further moaning and gasping, barely managing to get the words out.

It was not long before Khaless had her slave drooling pre in ridiculous amounts that made it feel like an army of inferior slaves emptying themselves at their mistress' command. There was so much, Avara is such a messy girl. When the drow woman took all of that cock in however, it's tip laid the gentlest kiss upon her cervix, thus filling her utterly. It also made the draenei scream her name, once and then again and again. The woman was ready to offer her load to the matron's doubtlessly fertile womb. She gazed into her eyes with a fiery look in her own - like an animal in heat.

She opened her lips to moan out a two mere words, even though it clearly took truly titanic effort at this point to say that while holding her orgasm back "P... please! Ilharess..." even the draenei herself had no idea what she was begging for, what her body needed to badly.

Could she blame her? No, not really. Khaless was sexy and she knew it, but it always helped to torment her slaves with her sexuality, especially when they seemed to get off on it like Avara did. The poor girl was practically leaking precum as Khaless rode her cock, bouncing up and down happily and quickly as her nethers squeezed around that wonderfully exotic member the draenei sported.

The drow herself was having wonderful fun as well, not quite breaking her dominating visage, but a moan escaped her throat as she rode that cock up and down. This was a damm good cock, that lovely warm feeling coursing through her coming to a jittery strike of lightning when she felt Avara's cock gently kiss her cervix. She heard her slave scream for her, and she responded with a high pitched moan which turned into a cackle. "Oh yes, yes, Avara," she enthused happily. Grinning madly as she loomed down at her slave with her piercing eyes.

"What? Cumming already?" Khaless asked curiously, meeting that animalistic gaze as she wrapped her hand around her throat. The lovely amount of pre easily allowed Khaless to slide up and down that large member with speed now, quite easily picking up the pace and thrusting down her cock. "Go on then Avara. Fill me up," she demanded hotly. "Fill me up and give me a bunch of half draenei bastards," she enthused with a grin, very ready for Avara's approaching orgasm. After all, her own wasn't too far away.

Strangely seeing Khaless moaning herself allowed Avara to feel a kind of triumph over her mistress, however slight it might be. For the first time since she was captured the draenei felt the slightest bit in control now that she made the dark-skinned elf atop her say her name with such passion. She stared up into her eyes with a grin, her hands drawn down the matriarch's full curves as she held onto her own climax for just that little moment longer, wanting to sample the moment but also desiring to fill her mistress with her seed and see it take hold.

Her eyes were a telling sign with bright light flooding the room they were mating with, illuminating both the women as well as the wall "Ilh..." she started in a hot, sensual way before her voice caught in her throat and became that silent gasp as she came. She was quiet when the first wave of her hot seed came rushing out of her cock and flooding into Khaless' womanhood. The sheer amount of spunk was surreal, just this one moment came with enough cum to pack the drow's fertile womb tight with the draenei's potent, little swimmers. Then she let out a scream, yelling the matron's name with all the passion that she could put in her voice "Khaless!"

Her voice was large, just like everything about she gifted draenei, filling the surrounding corridors and echoing across the entire complex for a while, joined by another scream of Khaless' name as he slave continued to orgasm, pumping out ungodly amounts of seed, stuffing it into the drow priestess like some kind of carnal offering.

The drow, always cautious about such things was a little wary as Avara's eyes started to glow extremely brightly. She wasn't sure if this was a pleasure thing or if this was a threatening thing, as always the drow was suspicious of every little thing, even in the heat of their passion. Perhaps Khaless would relax with time, but it was unlikely. To her any relaxation was a weakness which would be met with death. She couldn't become soft. Still, she took pleasure in the debauched way Avara seemed to savour her, feeling her wrap her arms around her and looking down at the draenei powerfully.

"Yes, that's it," Khaless enthused with a murr. "Cum for me Avara, cum for me," Khaless demanded, the domineering drow continuing to bounce down on that thick cock until she got exactly what she wanted. A womb full of draenei spunk. She licked her lips, feeling her own orgasm rock through her as her nethers clenched down on Avara's hardened horsecock, her nethers draining her offered spunk. There was a lot of mess, yes, but Khaless could take it. That much she was well aware of.

Nonetheless, her own orgasm was quieter and more muted than Avara's. She smiled with contentment as a light groan escaped her mouth, but there was nothing more, sliding her hand along Avara's side as she cried out her name. "That's a good girl," she awarded her with a purr, lightly stroking her hair as she ground herself against Avara's cock. "Give me your all. Give me all that cum," she teased her, leaning down and planting a gentle kiss on Avara's forehead. "I like this cock, I think I'll be keeping it," she told her.

Avara came hard and for a moment she almost lost consciousness from the sheer intensity of those sensations washing over her. She was not used to having sex in such a way, with a woman so clearly cominating her. She could play the innocent girl for Khaless but at the same time, considering her age, she wasn't quite the inexperienced darling that she wanted the Matriarch to see in her. But it is that experience that told the horned draenei girl what an amazing partner the drow matriarch is.

She was in fact still rocked by the waves of her climax, pumping fresh seed into Khaless with every ragged breath and filling the woman on top of her beyond what any ordinary slave could possibly give. With such a volume of hot cum and how deep into Khaless it went there is very little doubt she will swell with little half-drow bastards soon.

When Khaless came down to kiss her Avara could not help but smile, warmth flooding her heart in ways someone in her situation probably should not enjoy. She closed her eyes and leaned towards the drow, kissing her on the lips instead. "Do you mind a lot if we... do this for a moment Ilharess?" she asked after that kiss and licked her lips hungrily "Besides, I'm still hard for you Matron" she purred with a naughty smirk "If you so desire, your draenei can still please her mistress, yes?"

Khaless was far from out of breath by the activities unlike her draenei pet, happily breathing steadily and watching Avara revel in tortured bliss. The drow woman would slowly pull herself up and off of Avara's cock, murring with contentment as she did so and then releasing her member from her snatch with a plop. Khaless was far from done though. She would slide herself back down onto Avara's lap to settle down in front of her, feeling Avara lean up to her and kiss her back on the lips.

The drow would pull away at that with a devilish smile, stroking Avara's sides gently as she cocked a sparkling white eyebrow, her lightly glowing eyes flashing Avara a devious look as she simply leaned forwards into her draenei and kissed her on the lips. Khaless pushed against her chest with her own, their breasts smooshing together as the matron forcefully kissed Avara. Her lips sliding and glancing off of hers in a delectable duel of mouths as she slid her tongue forward to tease against that entrance. Through force or coercion her tongue would push through that wet barrier and into her mouth, coiling around her mouth to run amok past Avara's lips.

Meanwhile Khaless' hands would slide to Avara's own, pinning her wrists to the wall with a primal growl from the elf, her tongue doing most of the work as she closed those eyes and shivered with wonderful afterglow.

To Avara this moment was the sweetest, most intimate thing she could desire from her mistress, eagerly meeting Khaless with naughty kisses of her own. Soon she felt the drow's tongue invade her mouth just as she was about to try doing that herself! Naughty elf beat her to the punch and she loved it. How many women before shown Avara this kind of initiative?

Her cock throbbed with need, a burning ache deep in her loins that reminded her how much she desires the dominant woman. Her hands were kept against the wall and if she resisted that then her struggle was a meek one, mostly for show and to convince herself that she was at least doing something to free herself and rstablish dominance over her sexy Ilharess.

She happily moaned into their kiss, so completely dominated by the Matron who took absolutely all she wanted from her. This slave however was beyond happy to give. She closed her eyes and even now the bright light could be seen under her lids, made somewhat faint. The draenei grinned and quickly adjusted her hands so she was also holding Khaless', fingers locked together while she tried to push the drow back, move their naughty making-out into the drow's own maw. After all she knew perfectly well how boring a passive lover can be.

Khaless couldn't speak for draenei women, but drow women always took initiative with their lovers. They were expected to be dominant, powerful and in control. Clearly that was something which Avara could enjoy in her submission to the drow's domination. Simply feeling that ache in her loins would remind her of that.

Still, Khaless enjoyed her weak little struggles, even if it was just for play, pressing back with her hands to pin her arms to the wall with a thrilling predatory sense of victory. Further exemplified by her sensual dominance of the draenei. She watched those eyes close in passion and continued her kisses, feeling her slave moan into her mouth with lustful desire.

Indeed, Khaless was quite content as she felt Avara try to tease her into her mouth, having been beaten to the punch by the matron. At the very least she could feel her tongue pushing against hers. Khaless would playfully concede her tongue briefly before squirming free snakelike and trapping Avara's tongue once more, chuckling deviously at her tricksy behaviour, sloppily making out with her slave.

This would continue for a few minutes more before finally Khaless would have had enough, pulling away gently with a sigh, licking her lips and looking down at the draenei. "Good girl," she awarded her condasendingly, her hands sliding down Avara's arms and to her shoulders once more, grinding against those shoulders to massage her sweetly, eying her curiously.

Avara knew well that she should yield to the Matron but not without a struggle of her own, trying to assert some semblance of dominance, as slight it might be, at least during their orgasmic afterglow. She pushed back, pressing her tongue around Khaless' deviously and managing to actually force her own pace and her own terms on that lewd, lustful kiss. In some bizarre way the draenei was a mixture of submission and rebelion that was just the most intoxicating sort of thrill.

After that small show of her own dominance Avara retreated once more into the submissive slave persona, with a small, devious smirk playing on her lips for a second. When she spoke it was gone "Oh, Ilharess" her voice was a delighted moan "You know just so well how to reach your horny draenei" she giggled and tapped her horns. There was a moment of silence before she continued "You know I would love nothing more than to spend hour upon hour with you like this. If you just indulge me we could be back in your quarters for days at a time" she snickered before looking up into her mistress' eyes "But I digress" she gently touched the dominant drowess on the cheek with her hand "Question is, how may your loving servant indulge you, Ilharess?"

Back
Top Bottom