Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Dark_Times) It Ends With Fire (Nurse_K)

Viper had more than one plan, his first was really just a cover up, so rather than go straight to the station he picked earlier, he drove to the warehouse, "Come inside for a moment". He walked in and opened a metal case, in it was a large supply of make-up like products, "I need normal skin, help me out?".

She sighed and got out of the car, going into the warehouse. Another one of his stupid games. "What do you want me to do? Cover you in foundation?" she asked sarcastically, a little more than fed up with him and his antics. The second she could, she thought to herself, she'd go into WPP.

He rested a hand on his gun, "Just make me look more human, or you wont survive to find you little police buddies", he chuckled. His face was calm but his mind was in turmoil, one part said kill her now, another wanted the test and a third much smaller part said turn over a new leaf.

She grumbled and opened up some of the cases of make up, applying foundation to his skin where it needed it most. She blended in some blush and bronzer to tint his skin to a more normal color. She closed the containers and put them away, "There. That's as human as you're going to get."

He stood up and walked over to his room and pulled on a police uniform, "Right, lets hope this turns out well for you", he smiled but it was a very sinister smile. He holstered his gun inside the jacket and slip the dead cops gun into the hip holster, "Lets go".

She followed him out to the squad car, getting in the back this time instead of the front. She folded her arms across her chest in almost a child-like pout. Every second she spent with Viper she hated him more. She'd had respect for him before, but it had dissolved now. She'd almost let herself get suckered into his business for real.

He started up the car and backed out onto the exit drive from the docklands, after picking up the radio mic he pushed the talk button, "This is Officer Jake Kernal, I have apprehended a member of Vipers gang down in the docklands and am bringing her to main street station". He replaced the mic and drove out onto the street, it was not long before he was turning onto main street.

Back
Top Bottom