Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What has become of Cyrodiil? (Oblivion rp in the makings.)

MrPenguin

Supernova
What shall our fair land of Cryodil come to as the waning darkness once again lapses over? For our great king and his royal family are all gone! To make matters worse our champion has left us! Fleeing into the realm of the Madgod Sherogorath! First it was Anvil that fell into Anarchy and who will next? If we don’t find a new king that is allowed by the nine then we shall be plunged into the very darkness we tried to stay afloat from. Though…there is myth of an ancient trial that was taken long ago by our first king! The Trial of Dragon’s Fire! Though only one can be dubbed our fair king…Who shall it be?

After the last Septims the land was at peace since Mehrunes Dagon was defeated. Soon after people began to fear about how they would survive without a king. Anarchy rose in Anvil as a people of the Mythic Dawn that survived the defeat help start the riot. With the Champion of Cryodil mysteriously disappearing into the lands of Shivering Isles there was no hero to stop this. Now the Mythic Dawn has changed into a more dangerous force known as the Revolting Light. If matters weren’t any worse someone had assassinated the court that was trying to keep the kingdom in one piece.

The only hope to restore order is if the true king were to command the land. Only problem is how? With the Septim family gone there is no rightful heir to the throne. It was said long ago that the very first Septim became King through the Trial of Dragon’s Fire. Much of the history of it has been erased from the world. Not to mention it seems Daedra of every faction are appearing into the human world! It would seem they too seem to know about the Trial of Dragon’s Fire. What power does the title of King have that would make even Daedra seeking it?

If interested just pm or post here.

Character Skeleton for those who want a head start.

Username:
Name:
Star Constellation sign:
Class:(Standard Classes)
Appearance:
Bio:(Something that people could learn by having a simple conversation with you. Nothing too in depth since how they heck would we know about it.)

Username: Midnight
Name: Dren Orthas
Race: Dunmer
Star Constellation sign: The Shadow
Class: Scout (Though an experienced adventurer, he has picked up quite a few skills)
Appearance: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj233/Insanitosis/DarkElfRogue.jpg">http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj23 ... fRogue.jpg</a><!-- m -->
Bio: Dren is a dark elf from morrowind, the province of Vvardenfel, not much is known about him or where he came from, he is a noble from a great house who got tired of living a noble and decided that becoming an adventurer was so much better. Dren gained quite a reputation, charting vast areas of Vvardenfell, then morrowind, and even writing several books on artifacts located within the lands, complimenting Yogrum Bakrum's 'Tamerelic lore' book with his own. As a result in Morrowind Dren is a bit of a celebrity. Nobody knows how Dren came to obtain some of his... particularities like his snowy white hair and his rather daedric looking tattoos, as well as his even further decelerated rate of aging.

What is known of dren is that he cannot resist an adventure, be it in a cave, tomb, or plane of oblivion.

(I decided to user my character from morrowind, the dark elf treasure hunter)

I have two copies of oblivion ^.^
One for my PC, one for 360
Same with fallout.
I like to mod.

I had two copies. Mostly since I couldn't play oblivion on this computer (Which made me sad.) So I got a three sixty since I wanted one and got the game with it.

I disagree. The main reason I won't get a 360 is I'm not going to waste money getting something I'm only going to buy one or two games for.

Very few of the selection for the 360 interests me - only Fallout and Fable 2. I don't need Oblivion, because I have it on the PC.

Same reason I am not going to buy the ps3, except it is only one game, Infamous that I want.
Honestly, the 360 for me has the best games of them all too, Crackdown, Farcry2, Saints row 2, Left 4 dead, Assassins creed. Though most are also available for the ps3
Fable 2 wasn't all that good >.>

And the Wii is just sad. I have one...

Back
Top Bottom