Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What has become of Cyrodiil? (Oblivion rp in the makings.)

MrPenguin

Supernova
What shall our fair land of Cryodil come to as the waning darkness once again lapses over? For our great king and his royal family are all gone! To make matters worse our champion has left us! Fleeing into the realm of the Madgod Sherogorath! First it was Anvil that fell into Anarchy and who will next? If we don’t find a new king that is allowed by the nine then we shall be plunged into the very darkness we tried to stay afloat from. Though…there is myth of an ancient trial that was taken long ago by our first king! The Trial of Dragon’s Fire! Though only one can be dubbed our fair king…Who shall it be?

After the last Septims the land was at peace since Mehrunes Dagon was defeated. Soon after people began to fear about how they would survive without a king. Anarchy rose in Anvil as a people of the Mythic Dawn that survived the defeat help start the riot. With the Champion of Cryodil mysteriously disappearing into the lands of Shivering Isles there was no hero to stop this. Now the Mythic Dawn has changed into a more dangerous force known as the Revolting Light. If matters weren’t any worse someone had assassinated the court that was trying to keep the kingdom in one piece.

The only hope to restore order is if the true king were to command the land. Only problem is how? With the Septim family gone there is no rightful heir to the throne. It was said long ago that the very first Septim became King through the Trial of Dragon’s Fire. Much of the history of it has been erased from the world. Not to mention it seems Daedra of every faction are appearing into the human world! It would seem they too seem to know about the Trial of Dragon’s Fire. What power does the title of King have that would make even Daedra seeking it?

If interested just pm or post here.

Character Skeleton for those who want a head start.

Username:
Name:
Star Constellation sign:
Class:(Standard Classes)
Appearance:
Bio:(Something that people could learn by having a simple conversation with you. Nothing too in depth since how they heck would we know about it.)

MrPenguin said:
Pfft, for ten minutes of work I can get 10k...without patches. :p
Pc users can get as much gold as they want in less than ten seconds.
Player.additem F 20000000000000000
"20000000000000000 gold added"

Oh, I know it. Morrowind I was console happy. Though I never found the end of the map for Morrowind.... I put my speed and jump real high so one jump meant like 13 loadings before I landed.

I am bored.

Hm, I could have Dren notice misha's character I guess or they could notice a witness.
Also, There is a possibility that Dren could be Morag Tong

Well, we'll pretend that if it was daytime, Erdranor avoided the sunlight when he invited you in so he doesn't BURST INTO FLAMES.

Well, we could just say he did. Dren is looking for some work basically right at that moment.
I don't want him ti piss off the dark brotherhood, to have the DB piss him off immediately.

*Is happy I found a torrent of Morrowind so I can play it on my computer.* I have to do this cause all my morrowind games are scratched up. T-T

just to warn yah guys, trygon has me in his crosshairs atm so if i'm not here for a few days and i'm labeled as banned, you know who pulled the trigger and also that i won't be in the rp from then on. ^^

why do i have the feeling that the word persuade means that you'd give them robotic legs?

dready said:
just to warn yah guys, trygon has me in his crosshairs atm so if i'm not here for a few days and i'm labeled as banned, you know who pulled the trigger and also that i won't be in the rp from then on. ^^

Why would that be?

i reffered to him in the pvp forums that he banned a few people because they wouldn't conceid to his own rules, which brought him to pm me and then after saying he was baked he began to try to insult myself by calling me a lesser intellect and saying he had a superior one. i honestly wonder that if someone has to say something which is in that area, that maybe they don't have such a superior intellect since they can't co-exist with someone who just can't be effected by intimidation. speaking of which, he logged into my account and changed the password when the most he had for anything agianst the site's rules was that i talked to someone who was banned. sure i talked to her, but first i didn't know she was previously banned and was told via IM's about her situation. so yeah, apparently not knowing about the ban makes you just as guilty as knowing.

now if you'll excuse me, i'm going to stop and wait for a banning, even though if such happens it'll only dampen his image whilst i just lose out on an rp site with friends.

Back
Top Bottom