Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What has become of Cyrodiil? (Oblivion rp in the makings.)

MrPenguin

Supernova
What shall our fair land of Cryodil come to as the waning darkness once again lapses over? For our great king and his royal family are all gone! To make matters worse our champion has left us! Fleeing into the realm of the Madgod Sherogorath! First it was Anvil that fell into Anarchy and who will next? If we don’t find a new king that is allowed by the nine then we shall be plunged into the very darkness we tried to stay afloat from. Though…there is myth of an ancient trial that was taken long ago by our first king! The Trial of Dragon’s Fire! Though only one can be dubbed our fair king…Who shall it be?

After the last Septims the land was at peace since Mehrunes Dagon was defeated. Soon after people began to fear about how they would survive without a king. Anarchy rose in Anvil as a people of the Mythic Dawn that survived the defeat help start the riot. With the Champion of Cryodil mysteriously disappearing into the lands of Shivering Isles there was no hero to stop this. Now the Mythic Dawn has changed into a more dangerous force known as the Revolting Light. If matters weren’t any worse someone had assassinated the court that was trying to keep the kingdom in one piece.

The only hope to restore order is if the true king were to command the land. Only problem is how? With the Septim family gone there is no rightful heir to the throne. It was said long ago that the very first Septim became King through the Trial of Dragon’s Fire. Much of the history of it has been erased from the world. Not to mention it seems Daedra of every faction are appearing into the human world! It would seem they too seem to know about the Trial of Dragon’s Fire. What power does the title of King have that would make even Daedra seeking it?

If interested just pm or post here.

Character Skeleton for those who want a head start.

Username:
Name:
Star Constellation sign:
Class:(Standard Classes)
Appearance:
Bio:(Something that people could learn by having a simple conversation with you. Nothing too in depth since how they heck would we know about it.)

He looks like an Argonian. :p There isn't much diversity being a lizard. Just think of a Green and red skinned Argonian and that is all you need to know since he doesn't have any special facial features. Now are you gonna post or not?

beware: misha has somewhat forced interest into me for this rp, and i wish to make a dragoon concept character. :3

well with misha's help i've taken the constellation of the Theif and combined it with the Barbarian class, as well as the specialty in polearm weaponry, though it'd more than likely be a hit and run tactician who's better with multiple martial actions, like unarmed attacks or using the butt of the shaft to deal damage to close ranged attackers. :3

Username: dready
Name: Apok Leanos Lypse
Race: Redgaurd
Star Constellation sign: Theif
Class: Barbarian
Appearance: Lightly armored with common leather, a longspear which has been named Skybane, and a small line of pouches which hang on his belt, though a metal helmet with a pair of draconic wings on the sides. it doesn't have any magic abilities, he just wears it cause it looks cool to him. Other than that his skin may be darker but he could care less.
Bio: No my parents aren't proud of me, they're more or likely dead. Quit dwelling on the past already and keep your eyes forward or downward to keep the present and future into your sights.

picture will arrive later.

My vampire character's fun to play.

The thing that cracked me up the most was when he was half and I stepped into sunlight after finishing a mission for the Dark Brotherhood.

I basically ran-healed to the nearest area and hid in the Slaves' Quarters. In my head Erdranor kept going "OW OW OW OW F**K OW OW" every step of the way. XD

But yes, I'm interested in thsi now. o.o

Guess I just toss it out and see what comes of it?

Username: Falco n Delr
Name: Erdranor Valliance
Race: Breton
Star Constellation sign: The Steed
Class: Agent (with heavy practice in magic)
Appearance: [Pending until I can get a screencap]
Bio: Erdranor's speech pattern marks him as aloof and seeming to have little interest in getting too close to people. He can seem skittish in the day at times, and obviously prefers the darkness to the light - which is easily understandable, as he ever-present hood marks him clearly as a member of the Dark Brotherhood.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bluemoon.incarnal.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3004">viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3004</a><!-- l -->

Something tells me you have bad sense of direction. :p

Back
Top Bottom