Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What has become of Cyrodiil? (Oblivion rp in the makings.)

MrPenguin

Supernova
What shall our fair land of Cryodil come to as the waning darkness once again lapses over? For our great king and his royal family are all gone! To make matters worse our champion has left us! Fleeing into the realm of the Madgod Sherogorath! First it was Anvil that fell into Anarchy and who will next? If we don’t find a new king that is allowed by the nine then we shall be plunged into the very darkness we tried to stay afloat from. Though…there is myth of an ancient trial that was taken long ago by our first king! The Trial of Dragon’s Fire! Though only one can be dubbed our fair king…Who shall it be?

After the last Septims the land was at peace since Mehrunes Dagon was defeated. Soon after people began to fear about how they would survive without a king. Anarchy rose in Anvil as a people of the Mythic Dawn that survived the defeat help start the riot. With the Champion of Cryodil mysteriously disappearing into the lands of Shivering Isles there was no hero to stop this. Now the Mythic Dawn has changed into a more dangerous force known as the Revolting Light. If matters weren’t any worse someone had assassinated the court that was trying to keep the kingdom in one piece.

The only hope to restore order is if the true king were to command the land. Only problem is how? With the Septim family gone there is no rightful heir to the throne. It was said long ago that the very first Septim became King through the Trial of Dragon’s Fire. Much of the history of it has been erased from the world. Not to mention it seems Daedra of every faction are appearing into the human world! It would seem they too seem to know about the Trial of Dragon’s Fire. What power does the title of King have that would make even Daedra seeking it?

If interested just pm or post here.

Character Skeleton for those who want a head start.

Username:
Name:
Star Constellation sign:
Class:(Standard Classes)
Appearance:
Bio:(Something that people could learn by having a simple conversation with you. Nothing too in depth since how they heck would we know about it.)

I'm in. I tried making one before, but i didn't have time to elaborate.

and did you forget about the dispel spell? Add that to a weapon with disintegrate, and you are boned.

MrPenguin said:
>.> I think you glitched the game then. Cause you shouldn't even be able to hurt Dagon.
you shouldn't, but you are able to if you hit him with Wabbajack.

Dispell only removes spells with a duration, not constant effect methinks., and the disintergrate spell would be reflected. Not to mention the power comes from CE rings and amulet, which can't be distroyed.

Dagon has about 10000 health, it IS entirely possible to kill him if you are persistant enough, not to mention his stomp 'attack' does about 3000 damage, magic for some odd reason. Sherogorath however is truly immortal

Midnight said:
Dispell only removes spells with a duration, not constant effect methinks., and the disintergrate spell would be reflected. Not to mention the power comes from CE rings and amulet, which can't be distroyed.

Dagon has about 10000 health, it IS entirely possible to kill him if you are persistant enough, not to mention his stomp 'attack' does about 3000 damage, magic for some odd reason. Sherogorath however is truly immortal
Sheogorath is indestructible because of a ai script that prevents all of his health from being reduced in a single strike, and a script that disables your input commands.

He IS essencial, and also has an insane amount of health, even the Fire Pillar Trap Damage spell doesn't kill him, and that is saying, a lot... You actually have to cheat to kill him. and anyway, as you said, you freeze so he can send you to execution point.

Dagon only has 1000 Health, He can be killed with spells (Not fire) if you are persistant.

Midnight said:
He IS essencial, and also has an insane amount of health, even the Fire Pillar Trap Damage spell doesn't kill him, and that is saying, a lot... You actually have to cheat to kill him. and anyway, as you said, you freeze so he can send you to execution point.

Dagon only has 1000 Health, He can be killed with spells (Not fire) if you are persistant.
He might absorb fire instead of resisting, i'm not sure. But sheogorath has 10k, i did a console check before. Flagged essential. and not to mention he has enough guards in the room to pulverize you, and a ton of magic spells.

Ok, oh Midnight are you gonna join the rp? if so we got 5 people including me which is enough people to start. :3

He resists, at least that is wat the TESCK says.
But a reflect damage spell still makes him kill himself really fast, the daedra around him also will beat themselves to death using you as a proxy. Reflect is the ultimate, and on my Xbox version it makes me unstoppable :3
Sherograth still made me lawl when I decided to punch him in the face and ended up half a mile up in the air, his guards don't concern me at all.

Yeah, sure, I could join, though I am not sure as to what, I am cetanly as hell not playing as my BM, as the last 10 posts clearly illustrate.

Ok, any ideas first any of you guys would like to give out to me before I dish out the plotline?
Oh, everyone who hasn't posted up there characters do so now.

Username: Raziel99
Name: Raziel
Race: Redguard
Star Constellation sign: Warrior
Class: Knight
Appearance:
Anime29.jpg

(yes, there are pale redguards, the one on my file is.
Bio: Having Hailed from Anvil but lived in the Imperial city, not many have seen him. But he comes and goes, raiding bandit camps. So he isn't that bad of a guy.

Username: Teacherserena
Name: Serena
Race: Breton
Star Constellation sign: the mage
Class: Battlemage
Appearance: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=352584">http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post ... &id=352584</a><!-- m -->
Bio:Born in skingrad as the daughter or two very prominent mages, she spent her time developing spells of her own. At 19, she left for the imperial city to gain entry to the wizard's tower and continue her studies there.

Back
Top Bottom