Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something There That Wasn’t There Before [Blurugirl & Tobie Peril]

The Beast could sense the change in Belle's mood; he could feel an emptiness inside his gut. In his mind, he believed that Belle was repulsed by him. He had just started to accept that he didn't look like his human self.

He tenderly laid one hand on her shoulder. He wanted to show her that this beastly form could still be gentle.

"Take your time," The Beast said to her.

"If I might interject, highness, mistress," Fifi said from the pool. Belle gasped, as she had forgotten that the other four women were in the room.

Fifi walked closer to Beast and Belle, slowly emerging from the pool as she did so. The triplets gasped at Fifi's boldness. The maid shrugged nonchalantly. "What? We have been watching them frolic sans clothes, it seems only fair we return the favor, non?"

Soon Fifi and the triplets wade out enough so that only the portions of their body below their waistline were exposed. Like Belle, the other four women's breasts stood high, firm and proud on their chest, their hardened nipples (made so by their exposure to the air and the illicit excitement of being exposed to the Prince) pointing straight forward. If Belle's breast were the size of oranges, the triplets' breasts were the size of grapefruits, and Fifi's the size of small cantaloupe .

The four women were still about six meters away from Belle and Beast, but the triplets were obviously nervous to be even that close to Beast, as exposed as they were. The triplet's long blonde wet hair was plastered to their bodies, but did nothing to hide their breasts. The three blonde women were cluthcing their hands nervously across their stomachs, their eyes downcast.

Fifi was nervous as well, though her actions didn't show it. Instead, she kept her hands by her side and looked directly into the Prince's eyes.

"It can be overwhelming enough when one is overcome by one's own passions," Fifi began, reflecting on her relationship with Lumiere which ended very shortly after the curse was lifted. "When one is also confronted with another's passion, particularly when one is still new to the idea of passion itself...well, you can understand the reason for our mistress' sudden shyness, non?"

The Beast nodded along to Fifi's words. She was making sense, but her words weren't completely being comprehended by The Beast. He was busy staring at the naked women in front of him. He knew that what he felt for Belle was a romantic passion, but he felt something so much stronger for the triplets and Fifi. With them, it felt almost primal, like a deep awakening.

"Maybe we should help Belle with her shyness," The Beast said, closing the space between him and the maid. "We can work together to make her feel more comfortable."

As the Beast approached the edge of the pool, Fifi waded out deeper in the pool, keeping the distance between her and the beast, until once again her breasts were fully covered. The triplets also moved back deeper in the pool, the look on their face showing that they were more comfortable with the reflective water protecting their modesty.

"What I was trying to offer your highness was instruction, not a distraction or alternative," Fifi continued, as the Beast stood outside of the pool while she kept her distance from in while in the pool. "Perhaps you should tend to her passion before looking after your own. If I might offer some advice?"

Belle's skin was practically glowing red at not only her own nakedness, barely covered by her hands and arms, but also at having Fifi so casually discuss the situation.

The Beast reflected on Fifi's idea. His mind had been so engulfed by his own desires that it kept him from focusing on Belle's. He turned himself back to the brunette, this time focused on discovering what she deeply desired. While his eyes naturally went to the girl's covered breasts, he did all that he could to look up, meeting her eye-to-eye. The Beast placed his massive palm under her chin, lowering himself so that the two could communicate with each other without the others eavesdropping.

"Let me fulfill your desires, Belle," The Beast said. "Just tell me what you want, and I will give you that and more."

Back
Top Bottom