Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something There That Wasn’t There Before [Blurugirl & Tobie Peril]

Belle couldn't help but laugh along with Beast, so infectious was his laughter. She found herself grinning ear to ear, happy to see her friend emerging from his spiritual hibernation.

Belle also found herself enjoying her "dancing" with her dear friend. There was something very comforting about being surrounded and handled by his great strength. It always reminded Belle of the time Beast had saved her from the pack of wolves. It was also the first tme she had caught a glimpse of the beautiful interior behind his beastly exterior.

Belle also felt herself feeling something by having her pert little bottom sliding from the palm of one of Beast's paws to the other. She didn't know what exactly she was feeling. She only inew that it was new, a bit alarming...and enjoyable in a way she couldn't really define.

After letting Beast use her body weight to exercise a few times, she asked him to set her down so that they might move on to another exercise.

As The Beast was wrapping up the exercise, embracing the warmth that the laughter brought, he became nearly distracted by something else inside him. He could feel it coming from his core. It was a feeling that first appeared when he was studying the girl's figure only a few minutes before. And now, holding her delicate body in her hand, it only grew stronger. Little by little, Belle was breathing new life into The Beast, awakening something deep inside him.

"What are you ready for next, Belle," The Beast said.

This time, The Beast was not keeping his distance. He looked over her shoulder, pretending to be glancing at the book, but used it as an opportunity to stare at her lovely face.

"Well, we don't want to over do it," Belle said, as she flipped through it. "I know you feel exhilarated now, but I don't want you to feel overly sore tomorrow." Belle's brow furrowed as she read one of the pages. "May I ask how familiar with your castle? I mean, have you explored all of it?" Belle knew her friend had lived the entirety of his life in the castle and the surrounding grounds. But she knew he had kept himself pretty much confined to just a certain portion of the castle proper.

The Beast pondered this for several moments. During his time in this beastly form, he spent much of it held up in the West Wing. The only other times he left the West Wing, prior to Belle's arrival, was to the dining hall and the occasional walk around the property. The idea of exploring the castle once more with Belle excited him.

"I only know the West Wing like the back of my paw," The Beast told her. "I suppose I could refresh myself on the East Wing. I believe there is also a guest house and a chapel located on the premises. We could go searching for them. Although, they might not be in the greatest of condition."

"How would you feel about an excursion to the library first?" Belle asked. "There's a book there by the men who built your castle. There will be all sorts of drawing and such in it. Maybe we'll find secret passages, like the stories I read to you," Belle said excitedly!

While the library was The Beast's least favorite part of the castle, he couldn't find it in himself to disappoint Belle, especially with the excited look on her face.

At the mention of secret passages, the Beast had recalled a story he once heard when he was a boy. It was about a secret room that was located somewhere in the castle. He recalled spending much of his youth looking for it. However, when he asked the staff at that time or any of his relatives, they would turn up their nose at the idea.

"It's settled then," The Beast exclaimed, embracing Belle around her shoulder. "Tomorrow will be a day dedicated to expeditions!"

Excited, Belle slipped on her shoes and grabbed her friend's paws, leading/towing him to the library.

Once there, she found a huge book. Some of the pages were properly bound, while others were loose.

In an almost comical fashion, Belle tried to wrestle the book out of its place on the shelf before turning to Beast. With a lopsided smile, she asked, "Can you help me with this?"

The Beast followed Belle very closely. His excitement for their plan almost had him carrying her in his arms, but decided against it.

The first thing The Beast noticed about the library was how well lit it is, at least compared to his chambers. He had no sense of navigation of the place, so he stuck close to Belle's side. He laughed to himself as he watched her struggle with removing the book. He nodded at her request for assistance.

While it appeared to have required Belle to use both hands, he only had to use one paw. He gripped tightly on it and gave a nice strong tug. The book was able to come loose with some of the other manuscripts falling in its absence.

"That wasn't so hard," The Beast teased as he made his way towards an open table to place the book.

Belle stuck her tongue out at Beast, but laughed as she followed him, scooping up a few papers that had fallen out of the book as Beast set the book on the table.

Belle began spreading papers across the tables. There were floor plans, sketches, cross sections and other diagrams. There was a lot of writing associated with the plans, most of it too archaic for Belle to read.

Belle flipped through the book, trying to correspond text in the book with some of the loose maps.

"This is all fascinating," she said, looking over her shoulder at Beast. "Did you know that they're might be caverns located underneath your castle?" Belle pointed at the map. "Do you know where the laundry rooms and linen storage are, right next to the southeast tower? I think there might be a secret entrance to go down to these caverns. I think..." Belle stressed "...I think these might be the aquifers that provide your castle with its water. "

The Beast studied the maps as Belle laid them out. He looked at where she was pointing, taking note of the secret passage that was in the linen area.

"You know, when I was a kid, there were stories of secret rooms here," The Beast told her. "I thought they were just stories for me to get out of their hair, but now there could be so much more. We can go investigate the Southeast Tower now."

The Beast grabbed Belle's hand, ready to lead her on to their next adventure.

Belle laughed as she let Beast pull her along.

"Why do you think they put the laundry and linen right next to the secret passage entry?" she asked. "Coincidence? To make it appear mundane? Maybe they forget the secret passageway was there when they put the laundry and linen closet in? This is rather exciting, isn't it?" Belle said with a grin.

The Beast pondered Belle's question as he made their way through the castle.

"If they were trying to hide something, that would be the best spot," The Beast said. He went back to his childhood days, always exploring, even in places where he wasn't allowed. That said, he recalled never going into the rooms where the servants worked (excluding the kitchen, of course). The way things were done in his family had been passed down through generations, meaning that as far as he knew, that area was always known as the linen and laundry quarters. "Hiding something in plain sight; it's almost genius."

"Makes you wonder what other secret passages and rooms are in your castle," Belle replied.

At that point they came to the entrance of the southeast tower. Adjacent to that entrance were the rooms where the servants did the laundry and kept the linen. It was getting late in the evening, so all the servants had gone to sleep.

"So where should we start looking?" Belle asked. "In the laundry, the linen room, or inside the tower?" Belle asked. "The map was a little imprecise about its location."

The Beast thought over Belle's question. He thought back to the diagram, wondering how a secret passage would best make sense for the castle. Clearly, it would have to be somewhere inconspicuous.

"It may make sense to first check the laundry room," The Beast answered. "With all the work that should go on in there, no one would have the time or want to notice a secret passage."

It was then that the Beast noticed that the two of them were alone. The other parts of the castle seemed lively with life, but the Southeast Tower appeared to be secluded just for them.

Belle nodded as the pair entered the laundry room. The room was filled with tubs, sinks, presses, bars and lines. The high ceiling was slightly slanted, with a few windows overhead, letting in the moon light.

As Belle looked around the dimly lit room, she asked her friend, "So where should we start first?"

The Beast glanced around the room, taking note of all the supplies. Under the moonlight, everything seemed as normal as it could be.

"I say we check around the tubs first," The Beast told Belle as he made his way towards them. "I'll lift one and you see if anything looks strange or out of place."

The Beast was glad that he got a chance to prove his strength to Belle once again. He picked the tub up with ease, awaiting Belle's response.

Belle smiled at her friend, absolutely thrilled to see him excited and engaged. She went to her knees and hands (incidentally causing her blouse to fall away from her body and giving Beast a small peak of the cleavage of her orange sized breasts) and examined the stones where the tub had been sitting.

"All the stories I've read say you can find a secret passage by one of the stones being discolored, or being a different size, but everything seems to be the same size and color," Belle remarked.

Belle looked up at Beast and in all innocence asked, "Do you see anything that needs to be investigated more?"

The Beast took a glance down at Belle when she asked her question. His eyes were drawn to her exposed cleavage. There was a growing feeling in his core that was similar to when stared at her backside, but this time it had grown more intense. He felt a warm feeling in his groin followed by a tingling sensation. He placed the tub to the side and leaned closer to her.

"I do," The Beast said, completely forgetting about their mission in the first place. Playfully, he brought his paw to her chin. He knew that it was risky becoming intimate with her; part of him still believed that she would reject him. At that moment, he felt it would be worth the risk to lean his face closer to hers for a kiss.

Belle smiled at the feel of Beast's paws on her face. There was something so comforting that his paws, so large, so powerful, could handle her face so gently. Anytime Beast touched her face, she wanted to press into his paw and luxuriate in its warmth.

But then Beast lowered his face to hers, and Belle's heart began racing. And then the kiss happened.

It was an awkward kiss. Both of Belle's lips were pressed against Beast's lower lips and, as she reached up to touch his face, her fingers moved through Beast's fur.

It was still a kiss she would not change for anything.

After a few seconds, she pulled away, her cheeks flushed. Not able to look up, she said in a shaky voice, "I think we should look under a few more tubs."

The warmth inside The Breast grew as he felt Belle return his kiss. He loved the feeling of her fingers running through his fur and he wanted to embrace her more. When she pulled away, it felt as if he was snapped back into reality. The Beast saw Belle smiling at him, which caused his grin to grow. If he had skin instead of fur, it would be a bright shade of red.

"Good idea," The Beast said, letting out a small chuckle to the girl. "The secret tunnel is what we came for."

The Beast did his job to move each tub so Belle could examine what was underneath. After that kiss, there was a certain need inside The Beast that was fulfilled, but deep down, he also desired more.

"Nothing," Belle said, sounding (and feeling) a little exasperated as her and Beast searched the laundry room thoroughly. "I guess the linens closet next?>" she asked her friend.

The Beast took note of Belle's exhaustion. He was so excited by the whole event that he didn't feel any kind of dip in energy. That was when a new idea formed in his head.

"To the linen room then," The Beast told her.

He reached down to pick up Bell by her legs and held her as she sat on his bicep. He found it a great way of making sure she didn't become too tired to explore and an excellent way of showing off his strength. He carried her all the way to the linen room and let her down as they got to the door.

Belle blushed and giggled as Beast picked her up and set her up on his upper arm. It was really good to have her friend back in high spirits again.

Belle was actually a little disappointed when Beast set her down again.

The great linen closet was divided into two parts. There was an outer part where the servants worked, while the big area behind the smaller antechamber was where all the linens, sheets and other woven objects not in use were stored and kept safe.

Like the laundry room, the linen closet was kept warm by grates bring warmth from some source underground. At the entrance of the chamber hung a small lantern, turned down low. The lantern cast just enough light to show there were four sleeping figures huddled together on the floor on a makeshift mattress. As Belle and Beast stood in the doorway, one of the figures stirred from underneath the blanket.

beauty-and-the-beast_165706_1.jpg

A very sleepy Fifi, clad in a plain floor length white nightgown, made her way to the door. Her eyes went wide when she saw who it was at the door.

"Highness," she said with a quick curtsey. "My apologies. Did you need something from the linen closet? I did not hear anyone ring!'

"Fifi, I didn't know you slept down here," Belle said, surprised. Belle and Fifi had become good friends since the servants had been transformed to their human form. Belle had been very supportive of Fifi when she wasn't with Beast. Fifi and Lumiére had had quite an affair when they were candelabra and dust mop. But once Fifi was a shapely young woman again, Lumiére had dumped her and taken up with Cogsworth!!

Fifi had been crushed, and so Belle did everything she could to lift her new friend's spirits when she could.

"No mistress," Fifi said with a smile to her friend. "But one of the maids takes a turn every fortnight in the linen closet at night, in case there is a need for something. Normally I would sleep on the bed over there---" Fifi pointed at a bed along the wall "---but since I have three apprentices to train---" Fifi pointed at the three shapes under the blanket still sleeping "---I did not think it fair for only me to be able to sleep on it. But our impromptu arrangement is quite comfortable."

Fifi turned to her prince and curtsied again. "So how may I serve you, Highness?"

The Beast followed Belle as they went down to the secret chamber. The legends from his childhood appeared to be true, but what was revealed to him was something that a young boy couldn't imagine.

He looked at Fifi, looking far different than how he normally saw her, noticing how her nightgown really complimented her figure. He listened in silence as the two girls went back and forth. His attention was then focused on the three other figures sleeping in the bed, unable to make out who they were by their shape alone.

"We were only exploring the hidden parts of the castle," The Beast explained to the maid. "But it looks like you have everything covered here. And who else is sleeping here?"

"Well, I don't know about hidden parts of the castle, Highness," Fifi answered. "There's just this room, and the big closet," she answered, pointing to the big closet behind them. "There is a room above the closet, but we don't it. Spiders and things," Fifi added with a shiver that made her nightgown move in interesting ways. "There are some trunks and things that haven't been opened since even before Mrs. Potts came to work in the castle as a young girl. Maybe there's something in one of those," Fifi added with a shrug.

"Oh, them?" Fifi continued. "It's three girls who were ejected from the village, when they didn't join the attack on the castle."

"I have to admit, we didn't really get along when I lived in the village," Belle added, "But since they've come to the castle, we've gotten along very well. Everyone says they're very hard workers."

While Belle was talking, Fifi was rousing the three young women who had been under the blanket. Like Fifi, they were all wearing floor length nightgowns

The three women were rubbing sleep out of their eyes, then suddenly came awake when they realized who was standing in the doorway.

"Highness!" all three women chimed as they curtsied.

"Highness, may I present the three newest members of your serving staff," Fifi continued. "Claudette, Laurette, and Paulette ."

Back
Top Bottom