Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Canticle of Hope) Ch. 7: Cut Wood, Carry Water

14921433.webp
Animal-hentai-anime-girls-nude.jpg

The clothes she was sorting through slipped apart as she was talking. Kye's eyes slipped through and fell right onto two girls from her year, sitting on a cot together, arm in arm, sighing softly as pillow lips pressed together.

Kida was a sassy ookamimi with snow white hair, matching fur on her ears. She favored tigth tops that showed her dense tummy, but she'd pulled that off right now. Big breasts were high and proud on her muscular chest, rosy nipples at full attention. She growled softly into Minato's lips. Minato was in her kendo uniform. Rather, she was half out of it, as the kimono was pushed down to her waist on one side, and now Kida pushed the other side past her shoulder so that the other breast would spring free.

“ooh, Kye-chan,” Minato cooed as they broke the kiss. “Is that you?” Both girls turned to look at her.

Kida reached out and beckoned. “Don't go, Kye-chan. Come and join us.”

The shifting of the clothes, drew the eye as nothing else, and the supposed forbidden fruit was exposed. Smooth skin, swollen and empassioned lips. heavy, tear drop breasts. Kye observed all of this, and it was with a detached analyst's view. Appealing, yes, but not the same as the true desire which arose from the thoughts of being near her friends. Then they called her. She smiled and thought of what fun this could be, but Isabella had not been invited. "Sorry girls, I'm err, not alone, maybe another time." She wouldn't leave Isa like that, tempting as it could be. Again her eyes swept the clothes, the box had to be here somewhere! Didn't they have something to do? She was having difficulty remembering her commitments, the shapely breasts drawing her eyes again and again.

Then he chuckled. "Did you think I wouldn't approve of music that wasn't composed centuries ago and played on instruments just as out of date, girls?" He chuckled. "I predate that particular musical arrogance by over a millennia. A musician needs to be able to improvise and let her heart guide her art."

The song ended and orpheus added, "Euridice is off lookign for Kye and Isabella. It seems we have the roof to ourselves if you'd like to ask questions, Yumena."

Yumena sighed as she looked at the other girls then back to the talking squirrel. "i... i have a ton of questions" the wolf girl said honestly. "i... I'm not even really sure what happened last night. i used some 'muse' power to fight them? i guess you girls did too" she gestured at the two on the roof. "i felt like i was barely able to fight the few i did... how did you girls manage..." she shook her head, putting her half eaten meal down. "it doesn't seem real..."

"It takes some time to get used to," Hitomi nodded sympathetically. She looked away from her bowl to smile kindly at the wolf girl, though her smile faltered shortly as she moved onto an explanation. "Those creatures you fought... we call them Harvesters. They've been preying on vulnerable women to... well, to build some kind of army, in service of a worse monster known as a Mandrake Devil. We've been trying to figure out some way to find it and put a stop to it, but we haven't come up with much so far. Maybe if we could trick one of its servants into leading us back to, or force them somehow..."

The kitsune trailed off, folding her arms and tapping one of her chopsticks thoughtfully against her cheek. She only remained that way for a moment before starting, and shaking her head. "Oh, sorry! I don't mean to burden you with our problems so suddenly. To tell you the truth, most of us would probably struggle to take on more than a couple of harvesters at a time by ourselves. If you managed to hold your own against them at all, then that's pretty impressive, especially for your first time."

She smiled at Yumena again, then glanced curiously down at the wolf girl's wrist. "Do you mind if take a look at your charm bracelet?" She held out her hand expectantly, a similar piece of jewelry adorning her own arm - though in the place of Yumena's writing tablets, hers bore a globe.

Isabella smiles as she saw that the trap was laying there very nicely and Kye was already getting distracted by the display before her. She then had an idea, she move slowly beside Kye and took her soft and firm bosom in her hand over her clothes.

Isabella then looked at the girls and faint knowing they were there "Oh, hi girls, didn't knew you were here, else i would have taken Kye-san, somewhere else. Sorry Kye, i simply wanted to be a bit alone with you but now that we are here and now that you are in this state, i can't let you leave like that and be horny all after-noon. I would be a bad friend for doing this."

Isabella as continue to play with Kye breast over her clothes while getting close to her, Kye could feel Isabella chest brushing her back.

Yumena nodded. "i picked it up a few days ago... well.. the same day this all started really" she thought about a moment then frowned as the dots all came together. "im guessing all the girls have one of these?" she held out her arm, her charm bracelet with the symbol of Calliope on it.

"That's right," Hitomi said, as she lifted Yumena's charm in the palm of her hand. She examined it intently for a moment, nodding to herself, before letting it go and turning to dig into her satchel. She continued to elaborate as she searched, her tone quite matter-of-fact as she began to delve into some rather extraordinary topics. "They're the source of our magic - a blessing from the ancient Greek muses. There was a time when those legends were real, and gods and goddesses really did walk the earth, but... to cut a long story short, their presence brought disasters, and wars, and so they agreed to withdraw from the world. Some magical creatures chose to defy them, though..."

The kitsune let out a soft "ah!" as she found her tablet and pulled it from the satchel, then offered Yumena an apologetic smile. "Orpheus-sensei tells the story better. You should ask him about it sometime. In any case, the muses created our charms as a means to lend women like us a portion of their power, so that we can defend people who would otherwise be defenseless against those creatures."

As she finished her explanation, Hitomi had one eye on her tablet, where she was running a quick search. "It looks like your symbol belongs to... Calliope, the muse of epic poetry. Does that sound right?"

Big_thumb_d14cfa1fe463d13e70abb9ac0e0e28b8.jpg
Ryoko's waves of rich russet hair rippled back in the breeze as she ate, smiling softly. Dove grey wings were held easily against her back. She held up her own charm bracelet--the theater mask of tragedy. "Clio," she explained, "Muse of Tragedy. Apparently she was associated with the plays that were more serious and thought provoking--along with usually having something nasty at the ending.

"I've tried to slip some of the old plays associated with her in with my studies, but haven't found time for much. There was a trilogy where revenge kept bringing people to bad endings. The trilogy ends with Athena interceding and breaking the cycle with a system of trials and justice."

The redhead nibbled on a few other things. She was eating somewhat daintily, but she wasn't stopping. The fact that she took the time to chew just made her apatite seem even bigger.

"So, Orpheus. Do you think the Mandrake Devil just showed up?" She blinked thoughtfully. "Someone called it, didn't they?"

The black squirrel nodded. "Someone who was willing to sacrifice the innocence's of hundreds or thousands of young women to create an army," he replied gravely.

Ryoko bit her lower lip thoughtfully. "I think there's revenge involved in this. They talk about it in the Orestria. I think Freud wrote about the idea, too. Revenge is something we sacrifice to have the benefits of a civilized society. In order to have trains, and homes, and modern medical care, we accept certain limitations on the freedoms we had in the jungle...

"This is an act of vengeance. Someone thinks that the justice system has failed them. Why would they go to such incredible lengths to get what they want if they could just take it to court."

"Do you think so?"

Hitomi clicked off her tablet, and let it rest in her lap as she sat back with a thoughtful frown, musing on Ryoko's words. "If that's so, then they must want revenge on a great many people... or on society itself. Think about it. They already have creatures like Shade and the toad under their control - or had creatures like that, at least - so why are they still building an army?"

The kitsune folded her arms over her tablet, her bowl of food quite forgotten as she spoke. "No ordinary person would stand a chance against those things. If they just wanted revenge on one person, that'd be more than enough. They wouldn't still need to be making Harvesters, even considering the ones we've destroyed, unless they were planning a lot more people. A powerful group in its own right, or just... everyone. A grudge against the society that took something from them."

She let out a deep sigh, and shook her head softly. "I'm not sure if that's it, though," she added. "To me, they seem more like someone in search of power. Someone who wants control, who wants to be able to force their world into a shape of their own choosing. Someone who wants to ensure they can never be hurt again, no matter how many people they themselves hurt in the process."

With a slight turn of her head, Hitomi glanced out across the rooftop. Sunlight glinted off the rim of her glasses, and her voice grew quieter. "A selfish, loathsome person who is likely very alone."

uxkTtneoROYwgyk7NbT03wYiifhVEH_sTtwq6ApzpUtuDxJj3msbnaoK8h1IaZJEmEb1EUb86ndAeaYdBr3Jw8-MMKQgUhB6t_kZPS6N3emeCxsTaDbzZmdZjLOhhgV8ffgXp3BL
Kye flushed, her knees growing weak with the pleasure sensations emanating from contact with her friend, the honeyed words offering loving joy, not just carnal passion. Her knees bent just a bit, and she braced a hand on the clothes bar. "Isa-love, what," her words trailed off as she sought to understand. "You brought me here for, what? This?" She wanted to accept, but there were others here. And she wasn't into it for the sex, though that was fun, she needed the connection. Didn't they have friends waiting on them?

Kye, braced again and Isa pressed against her from behind, the firm but pliable flesh of her breasts making full contact with the violinist's back and shorting out her thoughts again. Then guilt, "I'm sorry. You heard about Hitomi, Ryoko, and me this morning. I shouldn't have pushed the girls last night, we should have waited for all of us to be together. It doesn't show any preference, just opportunity. I wish you had been there."

With a deep breath, she stepped sideways, trying to break contact. "You know what, let's go get the others, I know they would be willing to go back to my loft, or your place." She was developing a plan to meet her friend's needs and meet their responsibilities of meeting their friends. And she agreed, she was worked up and it was not fair to leave someone like this. But to linger, while the desire built... that was a different story. She could hold until the others were gathered. "Or you and I can run off to my place. It just needs to be us."

She thought about how the two empassioned girls may take her words, and dismissed it. They were probably already neck deep in, oh she needed to get Isabella alone.

Hitoji Minato and Amalea Kida

1626068690679.png 1626068713362.png

The ookamimi and the kendo girl took opportunity of Kye's indecision to shed what was left of their clothing and surround her.

"Don't leave, Kye-chan," the raven haired girl, cooed, peering into Kye's eyes with earning in her deep sapphire orbs. "We want to get to know you better."

Minato the Kendo Girl gave Kye a deep, sensual kiss, inviting the other girl to join in their intimate circle.

Kida the ookamimi kept Kye in close to against her friends with gentle but irresistible pressure. With deft caresses, her hands went over Kye's body and started to undo her blouse and belt. "You're so beautiful, Kye-chan. So creative. So kind. I know some girls think you're strange, but I can tell you just want to help us."

Kida pressed down Kye's skirt. "We're going to help you this time."

Last edited:
"maybe control" Yumena nodded after listening to the other girls. "but... maybe revenge... if our powers are from ancient muses... maybe these Devils and Harvesters go back that far too. what if this revenge goes that far back. its not about people or society, but gods..."

the wolf girls body was drooping, her tail unmoving. such a thought was... almost to much.

She shook her head. "i guess we dont reall know right? maybe... maybe someone is just a bastard" she shruged, sitting what was left of her food to one side, she had lost her apatite with discussions of such serious things.

The black squirrel placed a paw on Yumena's hand. "I'm afraid it's part of something even bigger than this. The mandrake devil is not the source of this crime. She is a local epicenter. Whoever or whatever summoned her is still out there, and has probably called other creatures as well.

"Then it'll be up to us to stop them, too."

Hitomi nodded resolutely, then looked back towards the others - and noticed the change in Yumena's body language. Her determined expression slipped into worry, and for a moment she hesitated. Meeting the others had drawn the white-haired kitsune out of her shell in many ways, but deep down she still couldn't help but doubt herself in situations like this. She didn't know how to reassure someone... but she had a duty to look out for her kohai, and her fellow magical girls, and so she had to try. Her hand joined Orpheus' paw atop Yumena's hand, offering the wolf-girl some measure of support.

"D-don't worry, Yumena-chan. No matter how ancient these things are, I'm certain we can handle them. There's no way they can stand up to the five of us working together." The kitsune's voice wavered a little at first, but she meant what she was saying, and that sincerity lent strength to her words. She smiled a reassuring smile... then deflated some of the tension in the air with a small laugh, raising her other hand to her lips.

"I'm sorry. We've quite spoiled the mood, haven't we?"

lYMLFAjidqmWzkwLaAbSPnyYhJBvJpfbKJDYIz-Ttt2ip-fuZissqeXKLXBhgm6vv-r7Sss3Jrt05niHPliunFWkh7ennom3-JBxhbgwrAMFSLSLHGx7Bg4AVlEYkflhXdiBZPj1

Kye flushed as she braced herself between the lovelies. Her feet parting for balance and just offering better access to her skirt. "Isa? Is this... right?" She needed to be able to make a choice and she wanted this, but was it right? Hrnngh, oh, these two, three, they had joined Isa's fondlings, these three were playing her body well. She flet her heat overcoming her reason, and didn't care. Then she let her reason go, flowing with the flash of heat from three sets of hands, deep passionate kisses, even heavy breast rubbing petting. Her hands drifted as well, pulling on nipples, caressing bodies, and she didn't worry whose.

In her defense, she did pet Isabella at least more than the other two, but that would be strictly academic, as her mouth fell open and her pantings arrested in a silent 'O' before she crushed the hand between her legs in her thighs. A strange tremor of power rippling through her even as her teeth clenched to ride the high.

Last edited:
Isabella was fighting all her soul to get Kye out of there but she felt trapped in her own mind, she couldn't help her friend nor do anything, the only thing that came to her was the wish of her master. He wanted her to bring all her friend to him and even if it pain her, it seem like she can't do noting again it. She doesn't seem in total control of herself, like if an evil version of herself was driving her body while she watches.

Isabella smiles at Kye and grins, she motion to the others girls to restrain her "Now let the real fun begin, the master want to meet you, sweet Kye and he's coming here, be a darling and let him bring you with us, let us be sister in our love for him. I know you want this as much as i wanted it and then we will bring the others with us. all the others and Kyoko last, i want to see her broken".

1628262210373.png
Thorn

Kye could only begin to process this strange promise when she felt a new mouth on her. Someone was behind her. He was bending low and nibbling on her throat. “Beautiful.”

The two girls firmed their grips on Kye as an delicate but strong man's hand came around her side. The plam touched her tiny tummy. The fingers splayed out and the hand slid slowly down her waist...

And caressed it's way through her curly delta...

And caressed up and down her dewy petals.

There was another hand, too. This one held a white rose. The beautifully soft petals of that flower caressed her breasts...

One...

Then the other...

Nibbling on her throat the whole time.

“Pretty little thing,” the man purred. “It will be a joy making you mine.”

Round 2!
Because of Kye's orgasms, the modifier to ravishing has reset. Kye has +10 to her will defense to resist pleasure.
However because of her orgasam she has moved one persistent step down the condition track: -1 to all defenses and all d20 rolls.
Kye, the NPC girls are just holding you now, not assisting with the pleasure.
Does Thorn's post please you? You may assing +0, +2, +4 or +6 to Thorn's roll if you like the post.

Last edited:
Isabella was screaming internally as she wanted to save her friend but she wasn't the one in charge of her own body now and the one controlling it wanted to please her master more then anything else in the world. She wanted Kye to feel the joy of pleasure and the joy of having a child implanted in her womb like she is.

She kiss Kye gently on the lips and purr to her "Let him show you the joy of love and open up to him. There nothing better"

She slowly kneel down before Kye to kiss her just above her neighters not going fully in but very close to her wet pussy and her delicate clit.

Heat haze flushed through Kye her eyes weren't quite hers yet, as she basked in the support of her fellow girls. Wow, she could hear Isa, speaking in her ear, '..ster, want to meet you.' Huh? No, interruption, losing the haze, the glow. A fluttering in her stomach arose, one that was not pleasant. Isa had said he, hadn't she? The petting had continued and Kye wanted so much to enjoy this, but... he? Her afterglow was washing away fast, and she was getting angry. Why had Isa done that, ruined a good cum? "He?"

A thrill of new lips on her neck, killed the query before it could grow loud enough to respond to? Kye nuzzled into this as well, a new heat building on the feathers of the afterglow. That was it, hands on her belly, wandering and caressing. "Yeah, like that," she followed and predicted the trails of the hands on her body, reveling in their strokes, anticipation over their destination. She felt the girls secure her, and thought it odd, as she had no intentions of leaving the feeling, then her brain tracked Isa as she knelt before her even as the feathery stroke of the petals tickled her nipple. Isabella descended, leveling off and murmuring more nonsense, before her kiss, summoning a gasp from the nekomimi even as the lips on her neck drew her to expose more of her throat. 'Him' there is was again, Isa, talking of a man, and Kye flinched at the reference, then his silken voice joined Isa in their interruption of her waves of happiness. "No," Kye cried out frustrated and angry, as she gave her first conscious tug at the restraining arms. Kye opened her eyes, her ears, and her nose to the present room. Wild and dramatic, the young woman realized her predicament and again flinched from the man's touch though she burned with yearning, this time with a concerted twist to free herself from the grip of the ookamimi and the kendo girl whose touch had been paradise moments ago. A sharp twist and her knee was kicking forward to strike or push Isabella away. "No!"

Yumena smiled at Hitomi . "there will be other lunches on the roof im sure, and they cant ALL be this tense right?" she tried to keep an eye to the future.

"five of us..." she whispered to herself, then spoke louder "that's quite a big group. im sure we can do anything."

Thorn

Thorn seized Kye and twisted her around him and away from Isabella before her foot could connect.

"Now, now, little one," Thorn chastised, deliberately using the voice he would use to chide a misbehaving child in order to taunt her, "That's no way to treat your chain sister."

Thorn hefted Kye into the air. The musician was a light, lovely bundle of girl and he manhandled her with great eyes. Kye found herself twisted around in the air. Quicly he was holding her by her legs and lifting her high, upside down.

Facing away from Thorn, Kye got to watch as the raven haired girl and the snow haired girl closed into either side of Isa. "Master likes to watch," Minata the Kendoka cooed, cupping one of Kye's breasts.

Thorn nibbled on his way along Kye's hip.

"Let's give master a beautiful show," Kida the ookamimi added, leaning into the younge rgirl to kiss her sensually.

Kye felt her legs being forced apart...

and then a hot, red tongue caressed her virgin channel...

Raked across her petals...

And over her clit!

Again...

And again...

And again!

"Does your head swim when you're upside down like that, Kye-chan?" Minato asked as she rolled Isabella's breast in slow circles. "He's not going to be happy 'til you cum, now. You need to show Master that your body will obey him."

Minato's hand slipped down between isa's thighs and caressed the youngest girl's bloosming petals. She did it in time to thorn's licks...

Caressing more and more wetness from Isa.

"Why don't you cum for us, Kye-chan? When you do, i'll ask Master to let us kneel together and suck him. Won't that be beautiful?"

The tongue was focused on her clit now!

Round 3!
Second round since Kye's last orgasm. Your resistance to ravishing is weakened. Kye has +5 to her will defense to resist pleasure.
However because of her orgasm she has moved one persistent step down the condition track: -1 to all defenses and all d20 rolls.
Not giving thorn a bonus from the girls right now. He's erotic enough as it is.
Does Thorn's post please you? You may assign +0, +2, +4 or +6 to Thorn's roll if you like the post.

lYMLFAjidqmWzkwLaAbSPnyYhJBvJpfbKJDYIz-Ttt2ip-fuZissqeXKLXBhgm6vv-r7Sss3Jrt05niHPliunFWkh7ennom3-JBxhbgwrAMFSLSLHGx7Bg4AVlEYkflhXdiBZPj1
Kye squalled as she was yanked about to be held against the man that had invaded her fun. Just as she tried to plant her feet and push off, he spun her in his grip. That was some intoxicating strength, she knew that. Then she stopped, up-side down, her hair falling up to sway below her. Her tail wrapped his bicep, trying to get a grip a bit as she curled her knees over his shoulders reflexively. Her fear being to fall upon her head. Then he began prying her thighs apart, lifting one over his head and settling her over his shoulders. Kye began to curl up, the thought to smack him or something just forming in her mind, then his tongue slid along her petals.

The shiver of pleasure that whipped down her spine caused her to straighten again, head down and blood rushing to her head. The assault continued andher heat built. Did her head swim, yes. Her breast was being kneaded by a friend, her petals licked with such electrical passion that she was momentarily overwhelmed. Her friends were playing with her and each other almost in reach of her as well. She could smell their heat as well. They pleaded for her to cum for them and such things were happening to her. She couldn't think, she couldn't... Oh, what was she trying? A mewling whimper rose from her. Her stomach muscles spasmed, and that was it, she fell over the edge so quickly. Her thighs flexed each side of his head, one hand going over her head, not to support herself, but to push her against that tongue. Her mouth opened, her mewling becoming true panting and low cries of passion sweeping from her open jaw. Even as she began to stiffen arched chin to clit and spasm in his hold.

Thorn

Black heart hammering with smug pride, Thorn's clever red tongue worked over Kye's petals as she gushed. He used all his unholy skill to draw out her bliss through minutes of shuttering delight. He slurped up her innocent nectar as he did.

Finally he let the squirming girl's spasms pass. Slurping down the last few gushes, he purred, "So pure..."

Looking down at her with lecherous eyes, Thorn taunted, "Time to change that."

he looked to where the other girls were making out for his bliss. "Isabella, mother of my child, come. Your going to help me claim your new sister."

Thorn turned and twisted Kye into his arms, but also held her so she couldn't easily squirm. Lay down on the bed on your back, little one. I'm going to lay Kye on top of you. You can hook her ankles with your own to keep them spread. You other girls can hold her arms apart. Kye, when she starts to break, I want you to kiss her. I want you to show her the love that will be hers when she's mine."

White_squirrel1.jpg

"Girls, girls!" Euterpe cried out from over the edge of the roof.

Ryoko jumped up and ran to the side of the building. Looking around, her eyes widened as she looked down and found the white squirrel desperately scrambling up the side of the building.

The tenshi yelped and leaned forewards so fast she had to flare her wings not to topple off the building. She grabbed the squirrel and backwinged back onto the roof, then ran to set her down on the table. "What's happening, Euterpe?"

"It's Kye! A Devil Baron has her in the back of the theater! You have to help her fast!"

Back
Top Bottom