Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Canticle of Hope) Ch. 7: Cut Wood, Carry Water

Isabella felt a bit of pain hearing Kye word as it drill deep down inside of her and for a moment, she stood still looking at Kye and Kye could see tears into Isabella eyes. Isabella sigh and made a small prayer singing it with all her heart "My beloved flower, my love, my light, my Ryoko, i am too far gone now but use all my strengt to save the one we love."

Isabella then turn toward Kye and smiles to her "I am here for you my beloved and i will take care of you and soon Ryoko will join us and togetter we will be surrounded by a love so great that nothing will break it apart"

She move her arms to caress Kye breast while she give her a deep passionate kiss.

As much as she hated to hear it, Sumiko’s pained yelp — and the lack of an immediate counter-attack following her miss with the whip — told Urania that she’d bought herself a few precious seconds with her defensive flare. Still, the kitsune’s position remained precarious. She was still mostly blinded by the paint in her eyes, at this stage only had the vaguest sense of where her opponent was standing. Her vulpine ears swiveled atop her head, trying to pick out any warning of a renewed attack against the general sounds of the fight raging around them.

She was rapidly running out of options. At this stage, all the magical girl could do was hope that her words were getting through to her opponent. It was a risk, especially because it made any attack harder to hear, but if there was any chance…

“Please! I know you don’t want this any more than I do!” she pleaded. The Devil Baron’s control couldn’t be so complete; Urania had to believe that there was some part of the artist that was still herself, still fighting against him. “Look deep inside yourself, Sumiko-san! You know who you are. You’re more than this man’s tool; you’re the genius artist of Shirako University! The girl I admire!

“Fight him!”

@Tenshi, can I make a Persuasion check to try and shake Thorn's hold on Sumiko? I'm hoping to hold off her from attacking for another turn, or get an opening to use Radiant Purification.
If I can, I'll even spend a Hero Point on the roll...
... and I rolled a natural 1. 😅
Persuasion: 1 + 9 + 4 (Hero Point) = 14.

Back
Top Bottom