Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bonding Over A Common Enemy (eric x Madis)

Eric led his lover towards the cafe.
"I heard they have a lot of great food here." Eric told her. "And they have some amazing beverages, too." Eric then sat down in a booth.
The manager walked to them and smiled.
"Oh, it's you guys! Thank you for saving our village! Order anything you'd like, it's on the house! I insist!"
He said.

Eric turned to him.
"I think we might need a few more minutes to look at the menu." Eric responded.

Sayah smiled as she took the menu that was handed to her. Looking it over she could tell Eric had ben right in his statement, many of the items on the menu looked quite good and she started to realize that she had been a bit hungrier then she had initially thought. As they looked over their menus Sayah looked over at her lover. He hadn't said anything yet about what she had said about meeting her yet. She then gently nudged his foot with her own to get hi attention. "So love what do you think about my suggestion about meeting my father sometime. At the very least we should call him when we reach Ecruteak so he can at least see the face of the man that has stole n my heart."

"Oh, sorry. That sounds like a plan!" Eric said
The manager came back a few minutes later, asking if they had decided.
"I'll have the Cinnabar Burger with Fries. And for a drink, I'm thinking of going with the Pecha Berry soda!" Eric gave his order. "And what about you, babe?" Eric said to Sayah.

Smiling at Eric as he answered she waited as he made his order. When he was done she made her own order "I think I will have the same thing though with a Sitris Berry Soda" When she was done and the manager had left with their menus she grabed Eric's hands. "I hope we get to do this many more times love, but I have to warn you my dad is very protective of me and if you think my pokemon are spooky his are 10 times more so and him and his geangar do not like to see me get hurt. so I will tell you now before he can what he has told boyfriends in my past. If you break my heart his geangar is very good at haunting people. " She then flashed him a sweet smile "Though I could always send sneaks after you as well and you have seen how quietly he can move around" She then leaned over and kissed him softly on the lips. "Though I can already tell you would never do anything to hurt me, I have sensed that about you sense we first met"

Eric nodded in agreement. "I totally understand where you're coming from, babe." He responded.
The manager then arrived with their food a few minutes later. "For the two heroes." He said, winking before walking away.
Eric waited for Sayah to starter eating before he started eating.

Sayah started to eat her food smiling at her lover. As she ate her mind wondred slightly. SO much had happend in such a short amount of time she had barlley been able to gather her own thoughts on it all. THough she was sure that she was fine with it all a part of her was nerveous her dad might not approve of Eric. She pushed that thought from her mind though. IN the end she was sure her dad would see how caring Eric was. She smiled even more as she thought about how he was not jsut carring bu t an amazing lover as well. Looking in to erics eyes as she continued to eat she took anot her bite before speaking. "So how will this mission we have go down waht eaxtlly will we need to do?"

Back
Top Bottom