Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bonding Over A Common Enemy (eric x Madis)

“I look forwa rd to meeting you in person as well Anabell” Sayah smiled a t the woman and then briefed a sigh of relief as the connection was terminated. She then watched as Eric picked up the phone to contact the manager. While he talked to the Heracoss Sayah looked through her bag and found the picture of her with her older brother. He was in his ranger uniform and she was was sit ting in his lap. “Well brother seems I did follow in your footsteps. I know it’s not what dad wanted but seems I t happened” tucking the picture back in her bag she closed it up “well he will just get it right Sneaks” She smiled at her partner who had popped out of the shadow of the cahir and nodded his head

“Sab” She then turned around as Erick closed the door. Smiling at him she walked over w aping her arms around his neck she kissed him softly.

“So everything I have with me is in my bag. If you want you can get the room set up. I actually need to go to the pokemon center. I have a couple of calls I need to make. Well unless I can borrow you xtranciver. I need to get ahold of my Aunt in uncle and then my father. And before you ask like I told Anabell I specialize in capturing. When I’m not using a pokemon they stay at my families ranch on Akala Island in the Alola region where my dad’s originally from, so I have to check in from time to time. As for the call to my father well that won’t be a fun call but I need to let him know about my decision. “

Letting out a sigh her smiled turned to a frown. “I wasn’t completely honest with you when we first met… I had more of a reason to hate team rocket then jst the keystone. My brother was also a ranger. He wasn’t killed by team rocket but he did die on the job. He was undercover trying to locate the source of a smuggling ring in m y home region. When he discovered the source he sent in the intel and they had set up a time and a place for an extraction. Problem was this group had a mole who had found out about the whole thing. My brother was found dead at his extraction point. My dad was furious with your organization and told me if I ever joined one of the ranger groups he would disown me. But I Know he has mellowed out some now. He still cant stand rangers but I am sure that he will respect my choice. Besides he knows I can handel myself at that Sneaks would never let anything happen to me”

She paused for a moment and grinned “Which reminds me it’s a good thing you didn’t try anything more the kissing me this morning Or you would have found you r self very much chilled” She pointed to sneaks “He knows Icy wind and trust me that can cause some really nasty blue balls”

"Wow. I guess we both lost someone close to us. Your brother must have been a great guy. It takes courage to become a Pokemon Ranger like your brother or Peggy, or a member of the International Police, like Looker, Anabel, myself, and now you. I'll have the room set up, and if you want to borrow my X-Transceiver... Go for it. Not entirely sure it will work, though, but definitely try it." Eric said. "Also, thanks for the advice."
Eric called the hotel owner. "Ready."

Heracross came in, and started carefully gathering their stuff.

"And if you want to introduce me to your family, that's fine." Eric said. "I only knew Peggy's aunt and uncle while she was alive. Her mother died bringing her into the world, and her father... I didn't meet him until the funeral. He recruited me to be part of the International Police, knowing how much I loved his daughter. He didn't have time to be a single dad, so Peggy was taken in by Lenora and Hawes. I, myself, was orphaned at a young age, but I found out, shortly after falling in love Peggy, that, I'm actually the heir to Unova's Pokeball Fortune. I didn't want all that money, or that gorgeous luxury apartment in Castelia City, if it meant leaving true love behind. But they said I could take the money when I'm ready."

"Sorry if I started to ramble. I've just needed someone to talk to." Eric apologized. "I'll see you in the Lover's Suite."

Sayah listened to what Eric had to say and decided if there was a chance his Xtranciver would not work she would use the phones in the pokemon center. Kissing him on the cheek she smiled at him “My brother was amazing he was also taught me some of the battle techniques and capture techniques I use. But I think I will use the phone in the pokmeon center. I think right now would be better not to pile on the news to my father that I have also met someone who is also International police. It might make him think you talked me into it. And don’t worry about rambling I think its cute” Kissing him one more time this time on the lips she left the room with Sneaks behind her.

Once in the pokemon center she walked to the phone and first dialed her aunt and uncle. She knew it would be a bit late there but she knew that at the very least her uncle would be up. She was right because sure enough not two rings in her uncle answered “Hi Uncle Xaiver….” As she spoke she saw three pokemon pop up behind him, It was her Mightyena, Nuzzleaf , her Bueatifly one of the few pokem on she had that was not dark ghost or psychic . All three had been ones she had caught early on and always seemed tio know when she was calling. “Well It looks like the terrible trio guessed right again”

“Yes I heard them at the door just minutes before you called.. So where are you now my favorite niece”

“Oh stop that that you old charmer you say that to all your nieces, as to your question I had some business in the Sevii Islands. I have finished it up but It may be a bit before I can come out there. I me t someone Uncle and I may have also join the International police”

“Well it’s good that you finally met someone maybe now you aunts will stop trying to hook you up every time you visit one of them. As for the other news you know your father won’t be happy about that.” Sayah stayed silent for a moment rubbing her right arm with her left hand.

“Yes I know he won’t like it but he will have to get over that. I am just a good at battling as Marion was and father knows that. The only reason I went to performance was because I k new father could not bear to watch another child move through the league ranks for fear of them ending up joining something like the rangers. But I had to do this Uncle, I have always felt like I le t brother down b ye not following his footsteps and helping people. And this is my chance to do so.”

“Well if it’s what you want then go for it. Just make sure you stay safe and come out to see us soon.”

“Of course uncle, And I will try to come out there next chance I get. Give my love to Aunt Sasha” with that she ended the call with her uncle and then took a deep breath and dialed her father. After a few rings he finally answer.

“Hi father how are you today”

“Sayah my precious daughter I am fine and how are you? I assume you got back the keystone and I am sure you did your job and taking care of my little girl Sneaks?” Sayah’s face went a bit red as her father called her his little girl. She hated when he did tha t. Sneaks nodded to answer r the question.

“I am not little any more I am 25 years old so could you please stop calling me that!”

“You’re my daughter Sayah so to me you will always be my little girl. So tell me anything interesting happen while you were down that way?” Sayah b it her lip slightly before speaking.

“Well a couple of things I may have met someone a guy. He is sweet and kind and chivalrous” Before she could get anymore out her dad’s face lit up as he gave a hearty laugh of joy.

“That is great news, you will have to introduce him to me soon, so what about this other news?” This time Sayah looked down and fidgeted before looking back up at her father.

“Well as you know it was team rocket who took my stone. International police had sent an agent to investigate stolen Pokémon in the area. I kind of helped them out and in the process… well I am not part of their organization dad” Her father sighed and shook his head but then he did something she did not expect he smiled.

“I should of know that you would find y our way into that group someday, Just like your brother and your mother” Sayah’s mouth dropped at the last part of the statement. She had not known her other has she had died giving birth to her. But she had not known that she two had been law enforcement. Seeing his daughters face her father chuckled “Why do you think your brother became a ranger? Yes your mother worked for them. Though after she found out she was pre gent with you she had decided it was time to retire. Had it not been for the compilations well you have always been a lot like her with you caring heart and your stubbornness I am surprised that you were able to stay out of walking in her shoes. I will admit I do not like it but I can’t stop you. Your own woman Sayah and yes my little girl and I love you. Just take care of yourself. And sneaks you watch her back and keep her safe. Well I need to get going have some things to attend to.” Sayah said good b ye and after the call ended sat there for a moment.

A few minutes later found her up in the lovers sweet. Walking up to Eric she wrapped her arms around him and laid her head on her shoulder. “Well that went a bit better than expected so what now? “

Eric felt the blood rapidly flowing into his cock when Sayah hugged him. He then began kissing her on the back of her neck, rubbing her shoulders.
"Sayah, milady. Question for you. Ever had a love slave before? " Eric whispered into her ear. "Well, you do now!" Eric then began caressing Sayah's tits, rubbing them together.
He spanked her ass, paused a moment, and whispered into her ear once again.
"You have successfully tamed my savage heart. I'm all yours!"

Sayah gave a soft moan as Eric kissed her neck and rubbed her shoulders. Shaking her head she smiled at her new love “No I can’t say that I have” Then he started to caress her breast and spank her ass which caused Sneaks to give a low growl. Sayah waver her hand at him letting him know it was fine before she kissed Erick letting her pushing her tongue into his mouth as she pushed closer to him looking deep into his eyes after pulling back from the kiss wispering in his ears. “An d I am all yours my love. “

Eric disrobed Sayah and himself. Eric revealed his 11-inch erect cock. He sucked one of her nipples, while entering her pussy.
He began thrusting inside her slowly. Eric hadn't been intimate with a woman in such a long time.
He whispered in Sayah's ear again.
"I'm not the most experienced lover. But I'm here to please you." Eric moaned as he began fucking harder and faster. " Eric began running his fingers through Sayah's hair.
"Oh, Sayah, my love! You have no idea! How much! I needed! A woman's! Touch!" Eric was trying not to cum inside her yet. "Yes! Thank you! I'll do anything for you! Your wish! Is my! Command!"
Eric then let out the largest burst of his semen he ever unleashed in his life.
"Apologies, milady." Eric said, after he was finished his orgasm, slowly pulling out after. "I should probably clean off my cock in the bathroom, unless.... You want to clean it off yourself?" He winked at her.

Sayah smiled at her lover as he disrobed her, her eyes went wide at the size of his cock moaning as he sucked her nipple as he pushed himself inside of her. Though she was not a virgin his was defiantly the biggest she had ever had and she moaned as she shook her head “It is ok my love neither am I” smiling as he ran his fingers through her hair she moaned more as he continued to thrust inside her.

Though he had said he did not want to cum inside her yet she felt his cock throb unable to stop himself from letting a large load of semen inside of her. Smiling at him she kissed his neck “It is ok my love its been a while for both of us” she then grinned at him and with his seed s till dripping from her pussy she knelt down in front of him and taking his cock in her mouth proceeded to lick it clean.

Eric was enjoying this.
"Oh. That feels so good." He remarked. "Thank you, Sayah." He pushed her head towards him, and began pulling it back, repeatedly
Eric knew he was about to cum again, albeit significantly less than his previous ejaculation.
"Hey, can you do me a favor if I cum in your mouth? Would you mind swallowing it?" He asked. "Also, if you want to get kinky, I think there should be some equipment here to help us with that. Or I could handcuff you to the bed. Or you could handcuff me to the bed. I'm open to trying whatever. I want to make this fun for the both of us."
Eric then came into his lover's throat.
"Wow. I'm surprised I came again this quickly. You're really good at this."
He gently pulled out of her mouth and came a little bit more, onto her tits.
"I can keep going as long as you want me to, milady." Eric added. "This may seem weird but, I really want us to spend the rest of our lives together. But let's wait a bit to get your dad's blessing. But first, I want you to get onto the bed and close your eyes, and open your mouth. I have a surprise for you."
Eric then grabbed a pair of handcuffs, a red ballgag, and a blindfold. Eric cuffed Sayah to the bed, put the gag in her mouth, and put the blind fold onto her face.
Eric then proceeded to stick his cock into her ass.
"If you want me to stop, punch the bed twice with your free hand, as hard as you can."
Eric then started to fuck Sayah's tight ass, pulling her hair a bit with one hand, and pinching her nipples with the other. Eric eventually came yet again, in her ass.
"Take it all in. Yeah. You're mine! Oh! FUCKING YES! GOOD GIRL!" Eric said. "I LOVE YOU!"

Sayah continued using her tongue to clean her lovers cock. Even as he started to face fuck her slowly she moaned still working his cock. It was long before she felt his cock throbbing once more. Moaning even more she nodded her head when he asked if she would swallow. Of course that was something he wouldn’t have had to ask she would swallow his cum period.

Of course it was not long before she felt him cumming down her throat and she swallowed it down and smiled when he pulled out shooting some of the load on her tits. Looking up at him still smiling “I am fine being handcuffed bye you love. I don’t mind being your play thing at all”

Her face then lit up when he mentioned a surprise, wondering what it was she grinned a bit when she saw what he had in mind and she readily let him cuff her to the bed and even moaned when he put the gag and blindfold on her. As she laid there exposed to her lover she wondered what would come next and let out a muffled moan when she felt his cock in her ass. Nodding her head when he told her what to do if she needed him to stop, she let out another moan as he started to fuck her ass moaning more around the gag as he tugged at her hair and pinching her nipples. After a while Sayah felt his cock throbb and started to squirt her body shaking as he shot his load into her ass. “I luff you to”

Eric then took the blindfold out while pulling himself out of her ass, then giving it a nice spank to watch it jiggle. He gently flipped her onto her back. And then.. He stuck his cock between her tits. He then squeezed her bosom together and the pressure forced more of his hot creamy goodness out of his cock onto her face, with a bit getting into her hair.
"Sorry about that." Eric said, removing Sayah's gag and handcuffs. He then proceeded to lick her pussy furiously. "I'm glad you enjoyed being my love slave, too!" He said before doing so. "You know what? I want you to jack me off. I can tell a lot about a woman by the way she uses her hands on a man's cock. Not that I don't know a lot about you already. But before that... I want you to squirt for me!"
Eric then fingered her pussy and played with her clitoris for a bit, before getting up and putting his cock in her hand for her to pleasure him.
"Also, I have kind of an odd request. Before I lost Peggy, I was going to propose to her, we were busy trying to conceive out first child before the tragedy". After Eric came yet again, he wen into his belongings, pulled a tiny box, got down on one knee, revealing a ring. "Will you marry me and be the mother of my children one day? If it's too soon for that, I totally understand."

Sayah gave a small muffled yelp when her lover spanked her(it was one of surprise not of pain)and moaned as she felt him squeezing his cock between her tits causing him to shoot more cum this time on her face and even in her hair. Licking her lips once the gag was off Sayah smiled at her lover and shook her head. “Don’t apologies Eric, cum on any part of me you want I do enjoy being your love slave and you have m y permission to use m in any way and cum anywhere you want”

She then watched her lover started to lick her pussy moaning loudly as he juices started to leak, She moaned even louder when he proceeded to finger her teasing her clit. It did not take her long to squirt from her lover’s stimulation of her clit and when she was done he repositioned himself to have her jack him off.

She did so smiling at him starting with slow strokes rubbing the tip of his cock with her thumb each time she brought it up. She then started to go a bit faster using her other hand to cup and massage his balls. She continued the hand job until her lover came once more even more of his cum landing on her tits and hitting her in the face.

After he blew his load yet again she watched him go to his bag, he came back with a box and getting on one knee he proposed to her, Sayah sighed and shokk her head and closed the box, “While I do love you and I know that being with you and bearing your children would possiblley make me the happiest woman alive. It is too soon love, I do have a storng feeling that this will be a lifetime partnership but marriage right now is to fast. Make love to me gets to know all of me, not to mention you have yet to meet my family.” Leaning down she gives him a simple kiss on the lips and smiles “Right now we don’t need a ring we just need each other. “

"I understand, milady." Eric responded. "How about we take a nice shower together to clean ourselves off?"

"I have another request. It's not sexual, though, babe." Eric said to Sayah. "But after you get the equipment you need from Anabel. I want you come with me to Ecruteak City, to lay flowers on Peggy's grave. She would be about to turn 28 next week. It would mean a lot to me." Eric then turned on the TV.
"BREAKING NEWS! We have just received word that Team Rocket was driven out of their warehouse on Chrono Island by two young, heroic Trainers. Several Poekmon were rescued, but the only casualty was Team Rocket Admin Mordred, whose death was ruled 'suicide by Sharpedo'. The two Trainers have not been identified. But here at Channel 8 News, we wanted to say thank you! Live from Saffron City. This is Roy Diamond, signing off!"
Eric's eyes lit up.
"Oh, My, Arceus! Sayah! We're heroes! I can't wait to do more great work with you, babe!"

“A shower sounds great love, and of course Eric I would be honored to go with you. “ Smiling at her lover as he flipped on the television, Sayah herd the news report on the activities that went on the night before. As she did she could not help but feel a little bit proud of it all. Though she had never held any regrets on becoming a performer as she was ab le to use it to try her best at being a good role model for young trainers. She looked forward to having a more hands on role in helping g other people and pokemon in trouble. Turning back to her lover she smiled and kissed him softly. “I do to love now how about we get that shower?” She the grabbed his head and led him to the shower she stepped in and started the water in pulled him in locking him into a kiss ash she did.

Eric then kissed back, his tongue swirling around his lover's mouth.
The water was just the right temperature, and he grabs Sayah's ass firmly, then grabbing her arms, pinning her to the wall, fucking her pussy once again, fucking hard and fast until he busts the biggest nut yet.
Eric then proceeded to clean himself off.
"Yeah. Oh, BABY! Fuck. Shit. Damn. Unh! WOOOO!" Eric grunted while fucking Sayah.
Eric focused more on cleaning off, and watched with pleasure as Sayah did the same.

Sayah moaned as she felt her lover’s tongue in her mouth. After the kiss he started the shower and then grabbed her ass before grabbing her arms and pinning her to the wall of the shower. He then proceeded to fuck her once more thrusting himself hard and fast into her very wet pussy. Moaning from the pleasure of her lovers thrust she smiled and kissed him as he continued to thrust. After a while he began to fill her pussy shooting more cum then he had previously. This caused Sayah to moan loudly as her own orgasm hit coating his cock with her own juices “Fuck, you are amazing love” Giving him another kiss as he pulled out they both proceeded to clean themselves. After she was done with het front she moved behind her lover to lather up his back and shoulders massaging him as she did whispering in his ear. “I could get used to love”

"Oh, thank you, Babe. You are really turning me on!" Eric moaned out in pleasure. He was really tense before meeting Sayah. "We haven't known each other very long but, I would literally die for you. That is how much you already mean to me." Eric then finished cleaning and got out of the shower. He put on a bathrobe after he heard a knock on the door.
Eric opened it, and it was a dossier from the International Police.
It also had a note stating that Sayah's equipment will be coming earlier than expected.
Eric opened up the Dossier.
"Let's see. Ecruteak City. Rumors of an attempted bell heist at the Tin Tower,. Is that- That's right next to where Peggy's buried! Holy crap! I swear to Arceus if they lay even one finger on her grave, I'll break ALL of their fingers!" Eric read out, and then waited for Sayah to come out of the shower. "Babe! We have our first mission together, and your equipment is coming tonight!" Eric paused
"You know how I wanted to pay my respects to Peggy's grave? Welp, the mission is in Ecruteak City! Convenient, eh?"

Following Eric out of the shower she herd the knock on the door and watched him put on his robe to go get it. Toweling off she heard her lovers shots from the other room and getting her own towel on rushed to see what was going on. Pulling him into her arms as he told her everything she held him close. “Yes it does seem convenient, but at this moment I need you to take a deep breath. And I want you to think for a moment is there any reason why Team rocket might be specifically targeting you, because I have a feeling that’s who did this and the fact it’s where Peggy is buried… seems odd so think Eric you said she killed by them why was she killed, what was he last mission. I know people in are line of work die but something is fishy about all this”

"It seems strange, but.... Remember when I said that Mordred was only posing as a Pokemon Ranger? I recall that in the last few days Peggy was alive, she told me that she had a bad feeling about him. I don't know how, but I think she knew that Mordred was there to sabotage something. And my Marowak lost its mother at the same time I lost Peggy. In fact, Marowak evolved from Cubone while saving you." Eric explained, getting a bit teary eyed. The memories of that fateful day playing in his mind. "Sayah.... Don't worry. I'll make sure you don't have a similar fate. Even if I have to sacrifice my life to prevent it."

Sayah smiled kissing her lovers cheek “I am always going to worry about you love, I only asked because I want you to realize this whole thing, could be a trap. Which means that they think you know something. Or that maybe Peggey sent you something or left you something that could point to their overall motives. That could be why Mordred choose death so he could keep himself from being forced to talk. Whatever all this means we should be careful. I might even switch out my team a bit will have to think on that. But given my stuff does not arrive till tonight what should we do today Love?” She turned from him and going to her bag proceeded to get out some over clothes and taking her robe began to get dressed.

Eric got dressed after Sayah did.
"I was thinking about switching some of my Pokemon around too." Eric responded. "The International Police have a sort of artificial island off the coast of Galar for Pokemon that aren't currently being used by their agents. They also have a sort of hatchery for Pokemon eggs we find on missions!"

Eric got a call from his X-Transciever.
Eric responded. It was Anabel!
"Hi, Anabel. What's up? Is there any emergency?" Eric asked
Anabel shook her head no and smiled. "I have sensational news! That egg you found on one of your training missions in Hoenn is going to hatch ANY MINUTE NOW!" Anabel squealed with joy.
Eric motioned for Sayah to come over while Anabel was showing the egg. "You two are about to witness a MIRACLE!"
A thin, green arm was first to pop our from the egg, then revealing a large, yellow eye, and then the egg shell pretty much disintegrated, revealing a newborn Treecko.
Eric smiled at the Treecko. "Hi Treecko, welcome to the world!" The gecko-like Pokemon was curious, but a bit shy. "It's OK, fella. I have lots of other Pokemon here. I'll take you on many adventures some day soon! But first, you need to bond with the others for a bit, alright?"
Anabel then picked up the Treecko who let out a meek yawn as she carried it meet some of Eric's other Pokemon. Eric's Copperajah, Flygon, Galvantula, Dusknoir, Goodra, Krookodile, Mienshao, Seismitoad, Ursaring, Arcanine, Gliscor, a shiny Obstagoon, an Alolan Raichu, Mudsdale, Staraptor, Orbeetle, Houndoom, Breloom, and his Beartic were all waiting to meet the new arrival.

After she got done getting dressed Sayah lounged on the bed waiting on Eric to get dressed, as he dressed he started talking about possibly switching out as well, and telling her about the area off Galar the International police had for agents to keep pokemon not currently in use. Sayah smiled when she red this and shook her head “It might be easier for me to keep mine where they are for now if they will let me, I have spent a lot of time catching them mostly of the dark psychic and ghost typing but I have a few of different typing’s , but like many in my family I have a, how to say it, and affinity for pokemon of the supernatural persuasion “ She paused for a moment to collect her thoughts but before she could speak again Eric’s x-transceiver started to ring.

When he answered it was Anabel on the other end, Sayah could hear her saying something about an egg and Eric waved her over and she joined him and watched as a treeko hatched from the egg, she smiled at the newly hatched pokemon and watched Anabel putting it with the rest of Eric’s pokemon and couldn’t help but smile even more, it seemed he too had managed to collect quite a few over the years as well. “Well I bet your new Pokémon will get along with your others in no time”

Eric then smiled, and Anabel disconnected. He turned to Sayah "Thanks. Also.... There's a cafe nearby, maybe we could get something to eat there?" Eric suggested. "I really worked up an appetite making love to you."
Eric then sighed, moving his previously injured arm. "Wow. It feels a lot better!"
Eric then saw today's newspaper get slid through the door.
"Oh?" Eric said. "They're having a celebration in our honor tomorrow! That's great!" Eric was enthusiastic. "I can't wait to see what they have planned!"

Sayah kissed her lover, “Food does sound like a good idea, because you are right are love making got me feeling pretty hungry as well” She then rubbed his arms smiling at him. She then let him go as he went to grab the newspaper and read it. She listened to him talk about a celebration for the two of them.

“Hmmm that could be a lot of fun…” Her voice trailed off for a moment and then her face lit up. And moving over to Eric she grabbed his hands. “We have to get to Ecruteak , remember they said that my stuff will be here tonight are you sure we will have time for the celebration tomorrow?”

"We should totally stay for the celebration. I believe we'll definitely have time!" Eric responded. "Just trust me."

Eric then opened the door and waited for Sayah to follow him.

"The cafe shouldn't be too far from here."
Eric heard his stomach rumble a bit.

Following her lover out of the room Sayah hooked her arm though his as they walked giggling a bit when she heard his stomach rumble. “That sounds like it is a good thing. You real weren’t kidding when you said you worked up an appetite, and I guess you are right I suppose we will have the time to stay for it, I guess I am just kind of a excited you know. Finding out my Mom worked for the International police put a lot of things in prospective, Who would of guessed a lover of ghost and dark types working for the good guys, My dad was right I really am like my mom” She then kissed Eric’s cheek and whispered in his ear. “You need to meet him sometime because he will want to meet the man that captured his baby girls heart, or in other words before I would ever consider saying yes to your proposal you will have to ask him first” She pulled back and smiled “Not to mention I find that kind of thing highly attractive”

Back
Top Bottom