Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What are you doing here? This is my room! (me and DrgnLady)

He smiled, kissing her gently before his lips slowly went down her skin, first on her cheek, then down her neck, gently nipping her skin there.

His lips moved further down slowly, until he found her breast. he gently nipped her tip before wrapping his lips around it, letting his tongue flick.

He wouldn't help but smile as his tongue played. his hand slid from her breast, going down, slowly stroking around her core.

He smiled, his lips leaving her breast and slowly climbing down. His body moved to be be between her legs, resting his head just below her core. His arms wrapped around her legs, his hands holding her thighs open, gently stroking the skin. he smiled up at her, his tongue coming out and flicking her lips open before flicking her clit.

He smiled, his tongue darting over a few more times before slowly stroking a circle around it, the sides rubbing against it.

(take a look at my request thread-found the cutest pic for Mia)

She moaned, panting a little as his tongue circled it.

(nice)

He smiled, before his lips wrapped around her little button, gently sucking as his tongue flicked fast against it.

He smiled, feeling her hips press against his mouth. He let go of her button, flicking it a few more times before his tongue traced down to her entrance. He flicked around the rim before slowly sliding his tongue in, enjoying her juices.

He smiled, doing a few short, slow thrusts with his tongue before sliding it out of her, licking up her juices, and sliding up her body, kissing her deeply.

His arms went around her as he kissed her, holding her tight. One hand slid down, lifting her leg to be around his hip.

He nipped her lip in the kiss, and he slowly slid into her, doing long, deep thrusts. Moaning as he felt her grip around him.

He pushed all the way in, feeling her and moaning. "Tell me how you want it this time, love." he whispered into her ear, before nipping lightly. "I'm sure you want to experiment."

He smiled, moving and kissing her deeply. "How about one that may feel a little more natural?" He smiled and sat up, pulling her with him. He slowly moved her, so she was on her hands and knees, and he slowly thrusted, getting use to the new position.

Her body tensed automatically as he moved her, but she didn't resist. It took her only a few moments to adjust to the new position. "I...L-like...t-t-this..." Mia was panting a little, her body trembling as he thrusted into her.

His hands were on her hips, and he slowly thrusted into her, enjoying the new position. He was able to go deeper inside her, and it made him moan out.

Back
Top Bottom