Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What are you doing here? This is my room! (me and DrgnLady)

He smiled and rolled onto his side, cuddling into her. "Mmm... class in a few days. It's going to be so boring."

He smiled, running his fingers over her arm and through her hair. "But we will have our nights together."

Mia continued to purr. She moved behind Alex, rolling him so he was on his stomach. She laid on his back, curling up a little.

He was a little surprised at that, but he took it easily enough. She was quite a bit cat, he was thinking. He eventually fell back to sleep, comforted by her heat.

He slept until early morning, stirring slightly. Then he remembered her on his back, and he slowly rolled over, making sure not to disturb her too much as he had her lay against his body again, her head on his chest.

Mia stirred as he moved her, letting out a soft mew. Once he was still again she relaxed, purring a little in her sleep.

He smiled, fingers slowly going through her hair. But soon his own desire started acting up. But he kept himself under control, slowly going through her hair.

He smiled, bending his head down and kissing her forehead lightly. "I'm here, Mia." He whispered, his fingers still going through her hair.

He blushed slightly as he heard her moan, his hand stroking down her cheek to her neck of its own volition. He felt his hardness press against her skin, the velvet touch pulling a moan from his own lips.

Another soft moan came from his lips as she moved against him. His hand slowly moved further down, moving to her chest, gently cupping a soft breast.

Her body pressed against his a little as he cupped her breast, the feel of his hand against her soft, smooth skin further influencing her dream.

He let out another moan as he felt her press closer. his fingers played on her breast, thumb brushing her taut nipple.

He saw her waking up, and his hand instantly stopped, falling down to her side, gently rubbing.

He stood still for a moment, before slowly moving and laying her back, his hand sliding up to cup her breast again, gently playing.

Back
Top Bottom