Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What are you doing here? This is my room! (me and DrgnLady)

his dry hand slowly went through her hair. His head rested against hers, nuzzling.

He laid awake for a long time, just holding her. His own needs were unsated, but it didn't bother him. His eyes closed after a while, and he fell asleep with her.

Mia slept for several hours before she started to wake again. Her eyes flickered open and she started to purr as she looked over at him.

He was still sleeping, breathing lightly. His body was curled up against her, and he had gained his arousal back in his sleep recently, his dreams turning naughty.

She nuzzled against him more. Mia was only half awake, but her body was close enough to his that she could feel him growing harder. Blushing, she rubbed her body against his as he slept.

He let out a soft sound, feeling her rub against him, and he pressed closer to her, enjoying her velvet skin.

His skin felt warm against hers and she rubbed again, moaning softly. Mia then rubbed her face against his, whispering in his ear. "I need you..."

He was still asleep, rather deep in sleep as he felt her body stimulating his dreams. He nodded slowly at her words.

Mia rolled them over so he was on his back. She straddled him, mewing softly. She was already very wet, so Mia moved a little, letting his manhood slide inside of her.

He let out a soft moan as he felt her slide him into her. His hips rocked slightly, enjoying her hot, tight, wet grip on him. "Oh..." It was a whisper on his lips, still lost in his hot dream.

"Alex." Mia bent down, softly moaning into his ear. He felt soo good inside of her. She statred to move, letting him slide in and out of her.

He let out a soft moan, his arms moving to loosely wrap around her. His hips moved a little faster as he slowly woke up.

Her moan woke him fully, but his eyes instantly went back closed as a wave of pleasure went through him. "Oh... Mia..." he moaned out, his hands going to stroke over her sides.

His hips were moving of their own volition after she rolled him on top. He was hardly awake to know what was going on.

He found her lips with his, kissing her deeply, heated passion. His hips thrusted forward, moving faster as he moaned out on her lips. Oh, he would never get enough of this.

He couldn't hold back a moan as he moved faster. She was such a animal, and she turned him into one, needing that carnal desire.

He let out another moan as her whisper, his hips answering by moving faster, deeper. Wanting her to be happy.

Mia cried out. Her grip on him tightened, the heat inside of her almost unbearable. She was almost at her climax.

He moaned and found her lips again, holding her close. She was too much now, and he came, before slowly pulling out. He felt her finish as well, and he couldn't help but smile as he panted, laying next to her. "Yes... feel free to... take me if... you need to..." he was able to pant out.

Back
Top Bottom