Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The EastWatch Wilderness Bestiary (Chalarm x Priscilla May)

His face became blush with red once again as she leaned close to him, her hot sensual breath wafting over him as she spoke. "There's no need to be envious, I can share my gaze. Are you telling me you wouldn't steal a glance if some centaur stallion trotted by." He teased, enjoying her bit of jealousy. " But you have my full attention now Avery, I'll stare at your breasts as long as you want." He half joked, before suddenly getting his wish, his eyes widening in surprise.

Laying in his lap, Avery could feel his manhood bump against the back of her head as she lifted her tube top, letting her breasts spill out rocking with the sway of the covered wagon. He was speechless for a moment, staring down at her playful expression and swallowing before he responded to her question. "They are way more magnificant than that centaur's tits. More curvy and... robust. Plus your nipples are cuter." He complimented, saying what he expected she would like to hear mixed with own his truthful conclusions. His hand reaching out with hesitation, pausing before making contact. He held them in the air hovering over her chest for a bit before closing the final distance and grabbing her breasts in both his hands, squeezing them gently as if trying to determine he wasn't imagining it all, making the sound of a content sigh.

His fingers began to trace over the plump features of her bust, highlighting the area's he referred to in his praises with a finger brushing against her cute nipples or rubbing along the sides of her chest as he explored the shape of her beautiful features. "You have lovely breasts Avery, you don't need to compete with anyone else." He commented with a whisper, beginning to knead her tits as he grew more comfortable, his head leaning down, drawn towards her as she was laid out over his legs. Her fiery orange hair splayed out loosely across his lap.

Last edited:
Smiling up at him, Avery admired Lorrick’s curious face as he groped her and slid his hands along her bust. The rocking of the wagon and the kneading of his hands a sensational way to enjoy the touch on her breasts. Younger boys always were curious about tits, and as Lorrick explored her she put her fingers in his hair and stroked his locks.

“You’re such a sweet boy.” Her face bright as he complimented him over and over. “You sure know how to get a girl to take her tits out.” She winked at him knowing it was infinitely easier to get Avery to take her tits out than any other girl. All had Lorrick to do was give Avery a nap.
“Play with those all you want, doesn’t it make up for missing them last night?” She rubbed her head in his lap, the knowing feeling of his cock hardening beneath her hair.

As much as he enjoyed being able to grope her, Avery enjoyed a peaceful wagon ride, laying back on a comfy spot as a boy massaged her tits. It was a luxurious way to ride.

Avery's hand reached up and grabbed his cap off him, plopping it down on her own head with a playful smile as she began playing with his hair. Fingers shuffled through his short wavy strands, stroking his head in a relaxing manner as he returned the favour.

"Makes up for last night and more." Lorrick confirmed. He had not encountered any girl as free spirited as Avery, especially in the way she seemed to be more relaxed and content when someone was pleasuring and toying with her body. Watching her, he felt as if this was her natural state of being, everything else she did was in some manner a way to reach this point of calm and pleasure. He tried to keep his movements slow and gentle, not wanting to disturb her too much but he couldn't help himself for long. Given such a clean slate to play and test with, he wanted to see all her reactions to his explorative hands, looking to incite a response from her as he fingered her nipples or rolled her breasts in circles like he would a ball of dough with the palm of his hand. Using her soft breathing to gauge himself.

Lorrick began to take every opportunity he could as Avery seemed to just hand herself over to him. One hand began to slide down her waist, circling her belly button as his younger curiosity took over. Not wanting to disturb Avery by moving, he could only reach so far across her prone body as she lay with her head against his crotch. He certainly wanted to lift up that short skirt of hers, wanting to further see everything the alchemist had to offer but in the end decided that he could wait as he grinned down at her. The thoughts still lingered in his mind though, unable to pull himself away from that idea as it imprinted itself there in his horny mind. His body began to react to the ideas swimming in his mind, his dick swelling harder and twitching against Avery.

The two of them sat back there for a while as the day progressed. Eventually Keld looked back to say something, catching Avery with her shirt pulled up and just shaking his head. "So the succubus catches another man in her pleasant grasp. Careful Lad, she'll get you to do all sorts of things for her." He laughed before mentioning what he meant to in the first place. "We're taking a stop at that grove of trees up ahead, good time to stretch your legs and grab some food."

Last edited:
As Lorrick played with her breasts, rolling them around with such a bright curiosity snd innocent enjoyment, poking and pinching her nipples like little buttons, Avery gave him approving moans and breaths of pleasure, a smile always on her face. This boy was just too cute, it had been so long since she was touched so innocently and tenderly as this, almost a nice change of pace for her.

As his hand slipped down to her stomach and circled her navel she raised her eyebrows, curious to see if Lorrick dared to go that far. Yet soon he retreated, the innocent boy shy of pushing the boundaries too much. To an extend Avery understood, his experience with women as forward as her was probably very limited, so she was not above helping him along. The orange haired girl could also feel a bulge growing larger by the moment beneath her head, a smirk crossing her face.

By the time Keld interjected that it was about time for them to stop, Avery was almost ready to push it a bit further with Lorrick. Yet the sudden news curtailed that idea, Avery would have to be content with the massive tease she gave Lorrick.

“Oh no.” She gave Lorrick a cute pout. Sitting up she slid her bottom into his lap sideways, his bulge rubbing against her thigh as she wrapped her arms around his neck, shirt still pulled up as she squished her breasts into his chest.
“I was really excited to see what you would do with that hand.” She leaned in and kissed Lorrick on the neck. “You seemed nervous.... but it was really cute.” Her lips pecked at the boys strong neck muscles as she twirlled her hips in his lap.
“This sweet boy act you have going on really is getting me going... But I’ll let you decide when we start again.” Her lips moved to his as she pushed her tongue into his mouth and gave him a taste of her.

As the wagons came to a stop Avery would hop out, still wearing Lorrick’s hat while adjusting her shirt to cover her bouncy tits once more.

“How long do we have Keld?” She looked back and winked at Lorrick.

"We can take about 15 minutes for the horses to rest and allow us to stretch our legs, I'm sure you can find something to do in that time but don't be late, we're behind enough as it is." Keld stated, catching the double meaning she instilled into her question as she winked towards her new pal.

Lorrick was still taken aback by the sensual kiss she planted on his mouth, barely able to get out words as she had talked to him. He wanted to explain that he fully intended to keep going and explore beneath her skirt but didn't want to disturb her restful position in his lap since he would have to shift where he sat. However her lovely soft pecks up his neck had him completely entranced and silent. He wasn't sure how he liked being called cute though, catching the word as Avery spoke. Cute was for flowers and adorable creatures …. like Avery, not for him, Lorrick thought. He assumed it was because of his previous nervousness, he wanted to be more forward but was just unaccustomed to the alchemist's blunt approach. His mind was still holding him back thinking she would suddenly take a different tone towards his advances like many local girls he knew from Fatrasta would if he were to suddenly were to grope them. The fact she lead him on and invited it didn't change that unwelcomed instinctive reaction.

As she teased him with comments of his hands or calling him a sweet boy before hopping out of the wagon Lorrick realized he really wanted this older girl, his own mental restraint be damned. She just knew how to wind him up in the best ways. As Avery finished off hearing how much time they had off the wagon he swooped in and grabbed her by the hand.
"Come on." he said, eagerly but gently pulling her into the grove of trees and away from the others, giving her palm a confident squeeze. "You told me to start again when I wanted, but I don't want to stop." With what he figured was a decent distance away from the rest of the caravan in a glade, he pressed her up against a tree planting a kiss on her neck and finally reaching beneath her skirt, rolling up the short piece of fabric and fingering at the edges of her underwear.

Last edited:
A slight gasp left a surprised Avery’s mouth as Lorrick grabbed her hand and pulled her away, her other free hand holding on to the hat atop her head afraid it would blow away with the speed the eager boy dragged her with. Before she got too far she looked to Keld and twerked her eyebrows, a smile creeping across her face as Lorrick dragged her to the grove of trees. She was surprised he took initiative this soon, she had hoped to have some more fun teasing him for a few hours until he get to this point. But he was a growing boy after all, and he clearly knew what he wanted. Avery looked forward to seeing how dominating Lorrick could be in twisting her body to his carnal desires.

Back soon shoved against the tree she gave a cute and sensual moan as he held her there. Her eyes flickered at him as he took more and more domineering liberties with her body, purposefully she let out heavy breaths as his lips patted her neck, skin prickling with each moist touch.

“Mmmmmm.” She gave him a throaty low growl as his hands lifted her skirt. “I see I got someone a bit excited.” Her lip was pressed between her teeth as he fingered her white panties. “I can’t wait what a curious boy like you is going to do with my body.” Her hands ran through his hair once more, tracing his head behind his ears and pulling playfully at his locks.

"I can't wait to see what I do either. You've been teasing me for the past few hours and I can't hold back anymore." Lorrick mentioned between kisses, breathing deelpy in her sweet scent as he nuzzled her neck, feeling her hands grip onto his curly hair. He soon pulled back to face her, looking into the deep wells of Avery's eyes as a smile broke out over his face and he leaned in to kiss her on the lips. He just had to look upon her once more to make sure he wasn't imagining the situation. The last thing he had thought about was the chance of getting lucky during the caravan's trip to Eastwatch, but that didn't take into account running into the exciting alchemist at Ersa. His tongue played at her plump lips until he finally peirced the soft opening, returning the opportunity to feel and taste him inside her mouth.

His other hand wrapped around her waist, pulling her in until her breasts bulged against his chest. His palm slid sensually up her back, slipping beneath her tube top to massage between her shoulder blades. His fingers rubbing small circles along the small of her slender back. It was an after thought really, his true focus being on the destination of his other hand as it was pressing against her mound.

His index slid over her panties, tracing her slit and eagerly pushing the fabric of her underwear around, nearly forgetting about the obstacle in his way. He soon grabbed the top of the garment, his warm fingers touching her bare skin as he pulled down, sliding the panties around her thigh so he had full access. His index slid back in place, playing with her exposed pussy now, finger flipping back and forth over the lips of her womanhood. Finally he inserted the finger, gliding between the hot flesh of her pussy as he buried the long digit past the second knuckle.
"You feel amazing." He grunted as he pulled away from the kiss to take a breath. His crotch was burning as he began grinding against her thigh, his bulge rubbing against her bare skin.

As the younger boy grinded himself on her while fingering her womanhood Avery felt a strange excitement welling in her. It was a nice change of pace being the subject of a younger boy’s affection. While Avery was not exactly “old”, in-fact she was also very young by many standards, her taste in men certainly was old. But as Lorrick touched her, felt her, pushed himself on her, there was a cute insecurity about it. Every exploratory touch he made was unsure, every kiss timid. She saw him lean back and look at her from time to time, almost as of he couldn’t believe what was happening. Avery knew for many men (and even monsters) she was a one in a million scenario, a girl as free with herself as she was hard to come by. Did she ever get ridiculed for it? Yes, but in moments like these it was worth it.

As soon as she felt the air on her pussy when Lorrick pulled down her panties with no permission, she knew this was the moment that would make him a man. A virgin girl may give you the first taste of pussy in boyhood, but a girl like Avery truly made you a man grown. Tongue invading her mouth and finger rubbing the inside of her vagina she moaned her approval once more for his actions, her eyes ever so slyly looking at him as he sought no permission.

“You make me feel amazing.” Her lips smacked with his before she licked his top lip. He of course wasn’t the most experienced, his touch clumsy, but it was the effort he put into anything that made it feel so good. “The way you take charge of me and do what you want with me... I’m curious what you want to do with me now.” Avery lowered her head, nipping at his neck as her hot breath escaped each time he hit a specific spot inside of her.

“I’m ahhhhh... mmmmmm your little play toy until you are done with me.” Her teeth sunk into the skin of his shoulder playfully.

Avery's comments and sultry moans fueled the young man, allowing him to timidly continue the curious exploration of her luscious body as be became increasingly brash while groping and fingering her sex. His minimal experience with other girls made him slightly clumsy with his movements as he tried to use her reactions as a gauge so he would hesitate at moments as he was uncertain how to proceed. Ending up using his instincts in the matter, thinking more with what was between his legs as he let himself get lost in the moment, not bothering to wait for her reactions anymore.

Lorrick pulled her away from the tree and spun her about with an awkward flourish, pulling her down with him to the ground as he laid her in the soft grass of the glade. Kneeling over the alchemist, he pulled down her top so her ample breasts spilled out with a soft bounce, the eager boy always happy to see her bare tits.
"I would have thought what I wanted to do was obvious." he smirked, his fingers driving back into her pussy and rubbing along the top of the hot, soft inner wall of her sex. His digits becoming damp with Avery's wetness. While he fingered her, Lorrick used the thumb of his hand to try and massage the lips of her pussy, rubbing her pink labia and rolling over it as his other digits stuck inside her tightness.

Leaning over her, he grabbed his hat from off Avery's head as he planted another deep kiss on her mouth, placing it down beside them as his hand was placed behind her, supporting her head on the ground as he played with her flowing orange hair. Pressing her face into him as she playfully nibbled at his neck.
"I'm not sure I'll be done with you before we have to get back to the caravan, so I guess you'll be mine for some time." He teased, beginning to undo his belt and trousers with the hand he had inserted in her sex, purposely pausing the pleasant fingering so she was forced to wait. However as he pulled out his uncut cock, Lorrick paused, distracted with a thought that made him hesitate once again. "I forgot a wrapping." He stated almost apologetically.

As Lorrick dragged her to the ground, Avery playfully cried out and giggled before finding herself looking up at the sky and the ever confident boy. She smiled as he took greater control, pulling her top down and resuming his invasion of her pussy with hie fingers. A smile of admiration acknowledged how willfully the boy took what he wanted from her, and how good it felt as he toyed with her labia while feeling her insides.

His lips and tongue also felt so boyish yet so good, there was a purity to it all that Avery was not used to, the Alchemist too used to craving the dark and rough encounters. She could get used to this sweet boy doting on her for a time.

Between the nibbles on her neck and his caressing of her hair and vagina concurrently, Avery felt a peace fall over her, a deep breath in and out as she listened to him undo his belt, her eyes tracing him downward. His uncut cock was cute, a soft outer skin enveloping it. Her hand found its way up to it, the very experienced girl wanting to play with him for a moment as she pulled his shaft back to expose his head. She then traced her fingers along his length until she found his tight ball-sack rubbing it sensually as she kissed him some more.

“I’m yours to play with.” Her eyes looked at his rod again, fingers teasing his tip. “But lets make this part fast and then we can continue back on the wagon.” Avery winked to him.

As quickly as Lorrick's concern was brought up, it was just as quickly forgotten as Avery took his cock in hand. Her complete nonconcern for the subject seeped into the teenage boy, who in his inexperienced mind figured if she was fine with it then it would all be ok. His string of thoughts deteriorating as she expertly played with him, grunting in satisfaction as her thumb teased the sensitive tip of his dick. His hips moved in rhythm with her stroking, drawing him closer towards her.

He realized he had been paralyzed by her touch for a few moments, just staring down into her eyes as she stroked him. Deciding he needed to reciprocate, Lorrick leaned down to kiss her once again and use his hand to play with her pussy a little more.
"You say that … mmh … but you seem to be the one doing the playing." he breathed out, as she reminded him of the short time they had. If possible he would have gladly stayed there with Avery in the sunny glade but didn't want to give Keld another reason to be late for they expected time of arrival in Fatrasta.

"hmm.. I guess you're right." He disappointedly said as he wrapped his hand around her own, keeping her clasping onto his length as he angled towards her sex. He pressed the tip into her pussy, shuddering slightly as the sensation of her wet hot body made contact with him. He hesitated slightly, releasing his grasp on his shaft and looking up to Avery with a smile before he leaned forward, parting her labia and sliding the head of his cock into place. Taking over from where his fingers had once worked.

Avery held on to his shaft a she angled himself, playful little tugs to keep him excited as she spread her legs wide for him. As he approached her sex, she moved his cock to her vulva, sweeping it up and down between her lips and around her labia to give him the wonderful sensation of her woman hood. Yet as his hips began to thrust, she knew he was ready, letting him slide into her unimpeded.

“Let me see what you can do sweet boy.” She teased him, kissing him on the cheek as she wrapped her legs around him. His hips pushing against her groin felt so good, but she was interested to see just how riled up she could make Lorrick by teasing him and calling him sweet pet names.

Stroking his hair once more as she let out soft, sensual moans tender expression.

“You’re such a sweet boy. I love how gentle you are with me.” She felt him slide in and out of her tight folds, knowing that he was nearly consumed by the feeling of her body. Her mouth opened only slightly to give honeyed whimpers as her womanhood moistened around him. In truth she really did like the occasional gentle touch, but when it was from a boy she felt like she was corrupting it was even better.

The beautiful alchemist certainly riled up the young lad, her playful tugs and teasing remarks making him that much more eager to please her and get a taste of Avery's womanly body that she so willingly gave him free reign to explore at his leisure. Not that he required much more prompting, having been hard and ready since the moment he stepped off the wagon with her. His movements were initially slow as the trader reveled in the feeling of her warm sex squeezing his dick while he pushed deeper, an experience that any young man his age could never grow tired of. Her gentle touches as she tussled his hair were incredibly calming, keeping Lorrick's actions continually at a pleasant pace, massaging his cock between the folds of her sex. Thrusting the full length of his member into her until his hips pressed between the smooth skin of her thighs, the trimmed triangle of Avery's hair tickling his body.

He couldn't get enough of the sultry girl, leaning his head down to kiss her perky breasts as she exhaled a sweet moan. At first he was just burying his face in her cleavage relaxing in the soft embrace of her cushiony bust before his lips pecked at her skin. Working his way between the two as he moved his head from one to the other, planting a kiss on each until he picked a favourite and focused his attention on that one, while his hand massaged her other breast. He immediately was drawn to the nipple adorning the tip of her breast, his lips encircling the hard bud and stroking it with his tongue while his cock thrust into her.

His gentle movements began to pick up as he grew more excited, the slow rhythm building into quick eager bucking as the pleasure built up inside him. So engaged in the act Lorrick spoke no words but to groan and grunt as the sensations coursed through his body, only listening to Avery's compliments with no response but to smile as each and every word of hers gave him a small boost of confidence.

Lorrick’s pecks became unbearably sweet to Avery as she lay under him, dominated and taken by the younger boy as he both fucked snd suckled her with a youthful desire. It made Avery feel like an even younger girl again, playful in a way as she let him lick at the crowned aureolas of her teet. It was becoming warm within her, his playing with her breasts reaching a part of Avery she rarely grasped, her moans becoming faster and louder as her hips soon joined Lorrick’s in their bucking and rhythmic thrusting. She went at his lead, as if the pace he set was a command to her.

“Oh Lorrick...” she moaned his name erotically while his member stroked her inside. While he was not the biggest he certainly knew how to use his cock, an important thing since Avery remarked at how little big men knew how to use theirs. She bit his ear as a little reward for the pleasure he gave her, certainly she would have to revisit this one with such a good job and effort he sweetly put in to loving her.

As he continue Avery reached her own climax, bucking her hips out of pace to the last second and last tremor left her body. Only her nails digging into Lorrick’s back kept tension as she squealed out the last spasm and squeeze of her vagina around him.

“Oh.... ahhh Lorrick.... your so... sweet...” she lay her head back in a bed of her orange hair as she smiled and let him finish his business inside her.

Lorrick soon followed Avery to climax as her tight pulsing brought him over the edge. The pleasure had already been building inside him as the young trader thrust into her tight body but the joyous spasms of Avery's pussy squeezed his throbbing cock and seemed to pull him in as he hilted his shaft to the base with a few final thrusts. The sensitive tip of his dick pulsating as a shot of cum exploded inside her pussy, followed by another and another as Lorrick's cock twitched in ecstacy.

He groaned as he climaxed inside her, still pumping his hips to not waste the flashes of pleasure that coursed through his body as Avery laid back in the soft grass. Droplets of the white creamy seed leaking from her pussy as he continued to rut in her. Unconcerned that he came inside her after she gave him the tiny bit of confirmation earlier.

"... and you ... feel amazing." Lorrick finally said, speaking for thr first time in a while as his face was a glow with a wide grin. He slowed his pace to a stop, soon sliding his body down, his dick pulling out from her warm tighness with a slow trickle of semen so he could rest his head between her heaving breasts.
"I could stay like this for hours." The young man mused, nuzzling his face into the comfort of her soft warm bosom, the stubble of his minimal facial hair tickling her chest.

Avery squirmed with eagerness with each rope he pumped into her. Her mouth falling open as little moans escaped her and tender eyes met his. She gave small little bucks of her hips as acknowledgement of the present as he spent himself in her, yet again her pussy filled to the brim with seed. If it was not for her own specially brewed potion she would have been a mother over a hundred times by now. The adventurous girl certainly enjoyed each baby making session she had in her life. Lorrick himself was a sweet boy, and one day she was certain he would make a girl very happy with a baby. But as he looked down at her kindly it was not going to be her.

As he left her with a gushy and slimy slick noise she yelped in surprised as he buried his head between her breasts. They couldn’t be that comfortable, they were not that huge. But she knew men had s think for her sacks of fat.

“Mmmm I wish so too.” She fussed with his hair as her strained breaths normalized. “But I think they will leave us if we don’t.” She quipped with a smile.

"Being left here alone with you doesn't sound that bad, but I guess you're right." Lorrick chuckled, lifting himself off her to tuck his spent dick back into his trousers. He watched Avery as she readjusted her clothes, a devilish grin spreading across his face as he caught sight of her underwear still dangling from one of her legs leaving him with a childish thought crossing his mind.

He grabbed his hat from the lush grass next to them and plopped it back on her head, purposely placing it tilted low to leave the rim of the cap covering her eyes. Lorrick then playfully slid her panties down her leg and completely off her foot while she pushed the hat back in place to see properly. "In any case I'll hold on to this for now." He teased, having grown much more playful with her. "Come on, we should get going." He laughed while he got up and began to walk back to the caravan through the trees, making sure Avery was not far behind.

Keld was brushing one of the horse's mane and feeding it oats when the pair returned to the caravan, shooting them a wry smirk as he caught sight of them leaving the brush.
"Good, you're not late. We can get going again." The caravan master was clearly eager to return to the road once again as the moment he finished talking he gave a loud whistle to get the attention of the four other caravaneers sitting off in the shade of the second wagon. A quick gesture told them they were leaving again, Gruff walking back to the lead cartto take his gaurd position while the other three stepped up onto their wagon and were ready to head out, waiting for the first cart to start moving.

In truth Avery did not want to leave that place either, it was a welcome rest in what was a long adventure. Would she always be content? No. But that is just the sort of girl she was. As he stood up and put himself away she looked at him fondly, she would not forget this sweet boy any time soon. Laying on the grass she only had the energy to flip down her skirt and wipe herself to remove some of his excess that had pooled on her. But as Lorrick began to walk back towards the wagon and plop his hat on her head, she found herself surprised.

“Ah!” She at first exclaimed as she lifted the brim of the hat to find him sliding off her panties and dangling them above her. A sly grin crossed her face, this boy was a bit less innocent every moment she spent with him. Most girls would be embarrassed or loudly complain about such a predicament, but Lorrick seemed to know her all too well, her face red with excitement as she thought about taking the rest of the trip panty-less.

“Heh... Lorrick... you are such a dirty boy.” She teased before standing up to follow after him, holding the brim of his hat as she felt his fluids still drizzle out of her slit.
“I guess I’ll keep my hostage while you keep yours.” Avery jogged in front of him and twirled, her skirt rising up and showing her sex to him once more as she spun around.

Not far away as they arrived at the caravan Avery was surprised they were not late and Keld was not angry. An interesting man, but very mature of him to not be jealous or possessive over Avery. That would make this trip easier.

Climbing into the wagon she would give him... and Gruff, a reward for that. Heaving herself back to the bed of the covered wagon she did little to ensure her skirt did not expose her indecently. Instead she let it rise up as she climbed in, ass pointing to the front of the wagon and bottom part of the lips of her pussy visible and still lathered in some of Lorrick’s seed.

Keld just chuckled and shook his head as he caught sight of Avery flashing him, the alchemist purposely exposing herself to the others so that everyone in the wagon would know of her state of dress while they rode on for the rest of day. Gruff's bovine face broke out into a small smirk as he witnessed her presentation, an act opposite of his usual disinterested expressions that he held since she accompanied them on their travel.

"I hope you two got plenty of stretching and relaxation since we won't be stopping again until sundown." Keld teased before directing his statements towards the young caravanner who hopped into the wagon behind Avery and received quite the eyeful. "I take it you'll be accompanying our Alchemist guest in the back again Lorrick?" He jokingly asked, slapping the lad on the shoulder encouragingly as he passed by. Keld had a very jovial attitude, appreciating the distraction on a usually mindless trip to Fatrasta through the hilly grasslands. In the presence of the older men though Lorrick became a bit more shy again, his cheeks blushing a faint red at the teasing words of Keld as he tried to keep his composure. He responded with a brief nod and lounged in the back next to Avery, brushing his shoulder with her bare arm.

A quick "Yup!" and flick of the reins started the wagon moving again, the caravan wagons breaking away from the grove of trees. Another day and a half before they would arrive to Fatrasta in the West.

Nearly a couple hours later when the group was far gone over distant hills, the glade that Lorrick and Avery laid in was uncharacteristically silent as it was visited by something else. Large bony hooves dug into the soft dirt under the beast's weight as it neared the flattened grass made by the two in the meadow. Soon long slimy sensory tendrils slipped down from it's body, feeling at the impression in the greenery and detecting the presence of the young woman who was there earlier. It's chitinous body tensed as it picked up her scent, following it to the edge of the road as it's body dipped low, brushing the long ends of the tendrils along the ground. Then suddenly it was off, galloping westward and following the wheel ruts in the dirt back to it's potential source and the beast's new prey. It's body buzzing with excited hormones.

Avery noticed how timid Lorrick seemed
around the rest of the caravaners, she realized that he was so much more assertive in the meadow because she had him alone. It must be hard being the youngest man in the group of his elders, and landing the hot passenger certainly just brought more attention to him. As the boy settled down next to her, his body against her she gave him a warm smile once more.

“They give you a hard time a lot?” She moved her face closer to his neck, her nose grazing Lorrick’s skin. Doubling down she leaned more in to Lorrick, using him as a rest as it was a bit more comfy than the create behind them.
“If it makes you feel better...” her mouth moved to his ear as she let out a warm breath.
She softly and sensual whispered to him, her eyes not leaving him
“... you felt much better than Keld.” Avery bit playfully on his earlobe and smiled. She rest her head on his shoulder as she let him contemplate that. Of course Keld was pretty good with his tongue and didn’t do as much with his member. Avery was curious if she could get the boy to go that far with her. There was always tonight...

Sitting with Avery was a pleasant experience for Lorrick, feeling the warmth of her body as she leaned closer and the comfortable weight of her pressing into his side as the wagon bumped along on the hard packed dirt road. He awkwardly chuckled as Avery asked her question, "No they don't give me a hard time, it's just that it can feel like they talk to me differently sometimes being the youngest in the group with words of encouragement just sounding condescending at times, y'know. Rolan and Asmith are usually fine though, I talk to Rolan the most since he is only a few years older that it still feels like speaking to someone my age." He spoke quietly, not wanting to be overheard by the others in the wagon while downplaying it all. Lorrick was comfortable with the others, having been trading with the caravan already for a few months but he couldn't help but feel like any attention he got was singling him out from the others after he worked to be a part of the older crew.

"You're easy to chat up, though." He added, the corner of his lip curling up into a smirk as he reached an arm around Avery to hook her closer. The young man was caught off guard though as Avery tried to comfort him with compliments of his prowess. His eyes darted between Avery beside him and Keld at the front of the wagon as he took in her sultry words, uncertain how to respond but feeling a leap in his self confidence as she confided that to him, even if he had the advantage of a clear non-drunk mind when he was with her. He started snickering and his smile returned as she played with his ear, her hot breath on his skin causing goosebumps to form down his arm. In the end he decided to return the compliment, turning and giving her a peck on the cheek as he spoke. "You are definitely the best girl I've been with." Even if he was more timid around the others he certainly had opened up more around to her since the start of the day, proved by his hand sliding over her bare thigh to caress her soft body in the presence of the other two men.

Avery nuzzled him, finding some comfort in the small of his shoulder, her hair flowing over him as the sweet scent of her body lingered around him. She felt his hands move to her thigh, the girl smiling as her ryes fluttered closed.

“Mmmmm your too sweet.” She mumbled sweetly while letting him touch her. She took once last look at the group before closing her eyes for a final time.
“I’m tired... but don’t feel like you can’t touch me. Maybe it’ll give me good dreams...” she gave a small chuckle before bitting his shirt playfully. The girl comfortable drifted off to sleep at the sound of the horse hoofs.

"Just don't sleep too much, or you'll be up all night when we finally stop." Lorrick mentioned with a wry grin, shifting his hand movements to lightly rub her thigh as she shut her eyes, head cradled in the nook of his arm.

The sun was already descending by that point in time, the caravanners racing to get as much distance towards Fatrasta as possible before they had to give the horses some rest and call it a day. As Avery slept peacefully to the rhythmic sound of the wagon wheels and horse's walk, the crew caught sight of some more centaurs off the road into the distance, shepherds who were leading herds of goats and bison-like animals through the grasslands to better pasture, their tall stature hovering over the animals they led. The most common sight on the well travelled road of course was other caravans that passed them by in the opposite direction, a customary greeting giving to the passing carts and any useful news from up the road passed between the two groups.

Apart from any passing individuals there wasn't much to see in the prairie. The most distinguished landmarks being the rare hovel in the distance as the centaurs were naturally nomadic creatures so any structures in their lands were mostly tents and quickly put together shelters. Idle banter was the main source of entertainment for the caravan, either that or watching the clouds overhead or the wind trace it's way through the long grass and lush trees. The sun eventually began to touch the horizon, setting the sky ablaze in red and orange as the group began to slow down to look for a place to stop in the hilly area that they were passing through. Keld decided upon the bottom of a steep hill to shelter them from any wind, parking the cart's next to each other to form a small wall for the group. Avery was gently rocked at the cart stopped with the caravan group already separating the jobs out as a fire began to be made, bedrolls pulled out and the harnesses for the horses undone so they could graze while still roped to the wagons. "I'd say we made good time." Keld announced as he stepped off the wagon, "I expect we made up for the late start."

The wagon lurching forward as it stopped is what Avery woke up to, her head still in Lorrick’s shoulders as Keld began to assign tasks. Lorrick would get his own work to do, Avery lifting herself off of him to let the boy go about his evening work.

“Don’t go too far....” Avery yawned and stretched her arms before standing up. “I may need you to put me to sleep later.” The orange haired alchemist winked before stepping off the wagon herself. Looking around she admired the sunset, always a pleasure to see when the sky allowed on her adventures. She didn’t always get the best glimpses, but tonight it seemed extra special.

“Keld is there anything you need me to do?” She crossed her arms behind her back and smiled at the older caravan leader, rocking her upper body back and forth. She hoped he would say no... Avery was remiss to journal anything today. Further this hill seemed to have some nice weeds with alchemy properties to pluck. Always useful.

The bearded caravan leader was pulling the leather harnesses off the work horses when Avery sauntered over to him, his eyes clearly glancing down as he turned to answer her. "Hmm? Oh, no...don't worry about it Avery. No need to make less work for these slackers." He laughed, carrying the tangle of leather loops and straps he held to the wagon, releaving the animals of the restraints for the night. Lorrick meanwhile fetched some food supplies from the wagon, preparing a simple trail stew for the fire that his uncle Asmith was starting with flint and tinder. Sparks flying as he attempted to light the collection of twigs and dried grass he placed in a bare patch of dirt.

They all were quickly at work, the experience of performing the tasks many times before in their travels clear to Avery. The only one not present was Rolan, the caravan gaurd already finding a spot atop the nearby hill to watch the surrounding area, looking down on his companions and the road as it curved between grassy hills and stony creeks that parallelled the trade road, the area dotted with groups of trees. He would swap out with Gruff halfway through the night to get some sleep, making use of the beastman's superior night vision and keen senses.

With Keld turning down her offer the alchemist would have some time before the fire was properly roaring and any food was ready for eating. Giving her the ability to perform her own work before it was too dark to properly see anything. The grassland would be home to plenty of useful herbs and roots, especially for someone with a trained eye for such things.

Back
Top Bottom