Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A chance meeting 1x1 Alisa_Perne and MsBloom

"You guys are crazy," Tina said with a groan to suggest that she approved of the trio's sexual insanity.
With her hands on Ally's hips she locked eyes with Leo who looked like a puppy who had just had his snout slapped. He was desperately sitting on his hands to avoid touching his now raging erection. Precum leaking from the tip of his cock just from watching the trio of females fucking.

Ally moaned and arched her back, "Give me that load baby." She kept fucking Molly's throat and moaning, leaning forward to eat her pussy again, and moan. "Leo." She moaned, "Bring your cock here for me." she said hungrily, she wanted to suck a load out of Leo and test him, see if he still stayed hard so Tina could fuck him after.

Leo almost came at the sound of Ally moaning his name but when she told him to bring his cock to her he crawled slowly across her bed wagging his ass like a happy puppy and when he was face to face with her he first kissed her, tasting his sister's juices off her lips and then sat up on his knees until his small but rock hard cock was in her face.

Underneath Ally Molly was writhing with pleasure and letting out sloppy gagging noises as her throat was being fucked harder and deeper the closer Ally got to another orgasm, the closer Tina got to her first.

A few more hard thrusts and Tina grabbed hold of Ally's hair, pulled her up towards her and filled her up with a huge load.

When Tina yanked on Ally's hair she buried her face on Leo's crotch, deepthroating his cock, this of course triggered an orgasm, all holes filled with cock, even getting her cock sucked, that was the ultimate state of bliss for her and she rewarded Molly with an orgasm, while moaning around Leo's cock, no longer able to speak she just fucked Molly's face harder and sucked on Leo's cock like he was trying to suck his soul out through the tip of his penis.

Having been forced to watch the threeway between his three favourite women without being allowed to touch himself it took mere seconds after Ally's lips closed around his cock before he blew a load into her mouth. He let out a loud gasping sound and wrapped his hands around the back of Ally's neck as if needing the support but it was not enough. He fell back onto his ass and just sat there with dribbles of cum still leaking from his cock and a huge silly smile on his face.
"You girls will be the death of me," he said and kissed Ally, then Tina and lastly he joined his sister underneath Ally and gave her a kiss too, sharing Ally's cum with her.

"No, unnggghh." Ally moaned as a little more cum dribbled from her cock as Tina plowed her, "That.." she said as Tina gave another thrust, "Will be the death of me." Ally was far from spent, but she believed it was time for Leo to get his reward. "Tina babe..." she let out another moan, "Do me a favor and fuck Leo till he can't walk." Ally grinned and moaned as Tina pulled her cock out of Ally's ass slowly which made Ally moan more.

"All fours, now." Tina said, snapping her fingers.

Back
Top Bottom