Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Oh-Snap! (Priscilla x Azecreth)

As he ground into her continuely the girl did not expect him to acquiesce to her request so promptly, her breasts getting a tingling sting as he slapped them firmly. Her flat chest blossomed red like a flower as her nipples rose up instinctively. Instead of cries of pain she let out a sharp gasp of ecstasy at his strike, her eyes meeting back up with his approvingly as he continued to rail her.

Unlike Riley she had little regard for it someone walked in on them. In fact that thought made her even more aroused, her mind racing to them joining in and creating a gangbang of an innocent and recently deflowered girl. She wished she could be a virgin over and over, the exhilarating abuse of something so pure like herself made her want to cream. And as he continoued to fuck her another thought of where she could take it crossed her mind, a path that she could take with much the same satisfaction.

Yet in the here and now the slaps memory on her tits were fading away and leaving her wanting. It was time to see how far this boy would go in taking her.

“Mmmmm… ahhh.” She cutely approved of his thrusts. “I know you can do better than that.” She referred to his slap. “I’m a girl you found in a stall and you decided to breed me whether I like it or not… ahhh.” She exclaimed with pleasure. “Teach me that I’m your little whore…” she wanted more, her eyes were evidence of that. She wanted something harder….

Riley was pleased to find that his effort to fulfill the girl's request was to her liking. It did not last, but for those few brief moments she seemed to be satisfied. Given the sort of person she was presenting herself as, it was not much of a surprise. In fact, it left him to wonder what the line actually was. Perhaps he would find out, though he was not in that much of a rush.

For now he went on, keeping that rapid pace as his cock slammed home. Pre budded from the tip in a steady stream, and he could feel a knot tightening as he drew closer to his climax. Not made any easier by her, gasps filling the air as her body clung to his. By now it was hard to imagine that she had been a virgin until their meeting, with the tight grip and slick juices that coated his cock. Riley could only consider himself lucky to be in this sort of situation.

He barely paused as she began to speak once more, talking dirty and adding to what she wanted. Her eyes glowed as she all but begged him, and placed him in something of an awkward situation in the process. Not that he minded the enthusiasm, but that wasn't the sort of personality that came naturally to him. Still, he'd see what he could do to make things more enjoyable.

No answer was given with words, as he once again let his actions do that instead. Taking hold of her legs, Riley adjusted the angle that she rested at to better pound inside of her, to let him reach that much deeper. Firm smacks from his hand fell upon her inner thighs as well as her breasts once more. He also grabbed at her nipples, pulling and twisting with little restraint. She wanted it harder, and he did what he could to live up to that. "I still can't believe I'm the first one you ran into," Riley observed, more reflecting on his good fortune than judging. Luck must be looking his way.

His twisted and harsh love of her nipples saw her face light up with joy as both a winch and smile decorated it.

“Ahhhhhh….” she exploded as her vagina began to pulse around his ever energetic cock. She smiled as she shifted up and down with each thrust he gave her, her orgasim pulsing for long moments as she felt him begin to build up. She couldn’t wait to be filled up by him, her first experience at being a domineering boy’s cum dumpster.

“You really… ahh… think these little boys… have the guts to come in here and use me?” The girl smiled up at him. “They are too… timid to fuck me like you. I love how you came in here to fertilize my virgin pussy and not even ask my name.” Her face blushed as she looked up at him with wide glossy eyes as she enjoyed his venture to his own orgasim.
“Just use me for your own pleasure now… anything you want from my body take it…” she closed her eyes and relaxed as he pushed her up and down.

Riley grunted as the girl came, clamping down tightly on his shaft as her body sought to milk him for all that he had. It felt really good, forcing him to slow lest he plunge over the edge before he was ready for it. After all, she had said that he could do as he wished.

"Clearly," he agreed, rolling his eyes. They wouldn't be here now if that had been the case. But he did nothing to deter her dirty talk either, adding what it did to the atmosphere. As he had guessed, skipping the introduction seemed to be yet another thing that turned her on. Not that he was afraid of telling her by this point, but it seemed to fit the mood better. It might be worth looking into later.

Going on, he continued to deliver blows, to prod and twist and turn her body into a toy in his hands. "The real question is what you're going to do without me around," he offered with a chuckle. After all, if things had been unfulfilling before, they would be worse now that she had a taste and was unable to get more. Then again, that was probably the sort of thing she had been too busy to consider just yet.

Despite his best efforts he was only human. No amount of pacing or distraction to prevent the twisting knot inside his balls that threatened an imminent release. But he made no effort to warn her. Instead his grip grew tightened as he picked up the pace for one last mad dash, pounding into her as he sought to bring himself over the edge. As she had said, it was what he wanted and so he would take it.

She felt him growing inside of her, throbbing as his sperm was charged. Soon he would commit to her the ultimate domination, breeding her small womb with his fertilizing seed. He was making her his, and if she could cum again at the thought she would as she felt him double down on his fucking. He slid in and out, so tightly stuffing her she had to breathe heavily, feeling almost faint as her energy was sapped by the older boy.

“I can feel you so close.” She said with a whimper, looking at him wantingly.
“I love… ahh… the thought of you breeding me, a helpless girl here in this stall.” Her eyes were bright. “It's only natural that you did….”

Riley's gaze remained fixed, drinking in the sight of her needy face, soft lips and bright eyes as she spurred him on. Not that he needed the encouragement, as by this point he could hardly imagine doing something different. Well, maybe not entirely true, but he wasn't going to bother with the details. Right now they were of a like mind.

One hand drifted downwards, coming to rest on her bare stomach and rubbing a small circle there. It was like he could already feel what she was talking about. Maybe he would get to see it if they ran into each other again, but for now he could only make do with what his mind might come up with. Sometimes that was for the best.

He didn't respond to her goading, and instead merely focused. His muscles burned as their bodies collided, the tension winding itself until it felt like he might snap. She was so tight around his shaft, as if carrying out exactly what she wanted him to do. Sure, a bathroom stall was not the most charming of locales, but it would certainly be memorable. With mental images and physical reality, it made for the perfect combination.

Then in the blink of an eye he couldn't hold it any longer. One last thrust buried himself as deep inside of her as he could reach, holding tight as he came. Each pulse traveling along his length released more cum inside her, a groan escaping as he tensed in the process. He didn't intend to pull out until he was done, and he suspected she wouldn't want him to either. Not that he was thinking of much in the rush of pleasure he was suffering at the moment.

The girl was supremely excited as she felt him bury his length inside of her, his tip pressing so hard against her womb as it pulsed and exploded with his present to her, she could feel it filling her up, his see would take quick in the young girl. She whimpered cutely like a defeated mate taking on the dominant male. She took long sharp breaths as he held inside of her, his girthy cock pulsing made it feel so tight in her she almost couldn’t take it.

“I’m Koharu…” She whispeted in his ear. Coming close she kissed him on the cheek as she continued to feel him grunt and unload in her.

When he would pull out the remaining cum that could not fit into the small girls womb would dribble out on to the bathroom floor, sitting there on the toilet she made no effort to move. Koharu’s legs stayed wide open, her body leaned back just as if he was still on her. Her perky tits red from his hand smacking them, and chest heaving with labored breaths.

“Are you going to leave me like this?” She managed to open her tired eyes, wondering what he would do with her now. She could feel his sperm fertilizing her, her natural duty beginning just as his ended.

A name whispered into his ear, almost unnoticed in the heat of his climax. But Riley did hear it, and did what he could to commit it to memory. Admittedly it might be a futile gesture with how prevalent the name might be, but he would do his best not to forget her. The soft kiss certainly helped with that, if nothing else.

At last it came to an end, Riley coming down from that high as he joined her in panting from the exertion he had put into their fucking. That had taken a lot out of him, but it had been worth it. He remained where he was for a brief period to get his wits back about him, before slowly pulling out. His shaft was coated in a mix of their fluids, and he shifted to clean himself off on her clothes. It would have been easy enough to have her do it, but he wasn't sure if he'[d have been able to stop himself afterwards, or even sustain that performance.

Plus, it let him get a good look at her as she remained where she was, cum dripping to the ground and body battered and exhausted. It was quite the enticing sight. Luckily, it wasn't one he had to commit to memory.

He did not answer at first, instead pulling his pants up before stepping away. But she would not hear the door open, and after a few moments he returned with his camera in hand. "It'd be a shame not to," he pointed out before adjusting the focus and snapping several photos of her defiled body. A few had her face in them, a few did not. Better to have some variety when he decided to do something with them.

"I can't promise you won't find these online," he noted once he was done, lowering the camera whilst he gauged her reaction. This had been one thing, but that was an entirely different matter. He wanted to make sure how she felt about it, just in case.

Cum splattered on the tile of the floor as she sat against the toilet legs spread wide. Her tiny and pink pussy slathered in Riley’s juices as she passively let him take all sorts of lewd photos.

The idea of photos of her leaky slit being on line was both frightening and arousing as she looked at him nervously, but she managed a timid nod, letting the camera take in every inch of her bare skin, and finally giving it a cute smirk.

“Fine.. but are you going to get jealous when big scary men defile my little pussy after seeing it online?” She gave him a snicker as she finally sat upright. Using some toilet paper she wiped some excess cum from her labia and pulled up her panties that were cast aside and then donning some leggings. After fiddling with the buttons of her blouse she stood and squeezed past the boy, rubbing her body all along him as she felt his warmth for the final time for a while.

“But don’t forget this is your pussy to use.” She pulled down the front of her leggings and panties to show him her slit and cum crusted tuft of hair. “So don’t get too jealous.” Koharu exited the bathroom and blew him a kiss.

It was getting to be late afternoon, more and more trainers would soon be returning to the pokemon center after their daily adventures and the time to meet at Yumia’s house was fast approaching.

Riley was grateful for her cooperation, though whether she was in a state to stop him was irrelevant. Soon he had everything that he needed, with plenty of variety in lewd photos to choose from courtesy of her participation.

His work done, he conceded the point she raised with a bemused expression. "Fair enough," he agreed. Riley turned as she walked past, enjoying the feeling of her body brushing against his. Truth be told, he wasn't sure whether she was encouraging him or not. But the ending was clear enough as she stopped to bare herself to him once more in a lighthearted tease before exiting the bathroom. He shot her a wink back, before being left by himself.

Things after that were not too hard. He finished with the film, retrieved the camera and his other equipment, and returned to his room. There he would drop off his less necessary gear, and retrieve Luma from where he'd been left earlier. "Sorry for the delay buddy," he told the Delcatty with a grin. "I got sidetracked." Of course that was understatement, something his partner could smell with his superior senses.

With his gear ready and Luma at his side, Riley had his way to Yumia's house it proved to be a short walk from the Pokemon Center, and he made good time. He arrived a bit early, but that just meant he had more time to explore a bit and see more of Slateport.

Eventually the time arrived, and he made his way to the address he'd been given and knocked on the door. it was time to get to work.

It was a long moment before any reply to Riley’s knock would come. He could hear Yumia rustling around on the inside, but it took a second before she turned the knob to let him in. At first the door did not open far, Yumia’s small head poking out and looking around Riley as she seemed to be concerned.

“You're early.” She whispered, still searching. “My mom JUST left, but I think we got lucky and she didn’t see you.” Yumia opened the door more and dragged him in.

“Sorry… Just being careful.” The girl giggled, she was now wearing capris jeans that were slightly worn and faded as well as a white and green t-shirt that had a pikachu on its front and team numbers like for sports on the back.

She ran into the house a bit to the small kitchen where some food was being prepared, throwing on a red checkered apron as she pointed to some chairs and table and even the couch. The first floor of their house was one open floor plan. It was small and quaint with only the necessities. A spiral staircase led to the second floor where presumably there was some bedrooms.

“Food should be done soon.” She eagerly looked at Luma and smiled. “You both make yourself at home. I am so excited!” Yumia was very eager to get started with the photoshoot.

The door was answered relatively quickly, but the reception was not quite what Riley expected. He winced, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. "Sorry. Force of habit." He hadn't intended to get her in trouble, he was just used to being a bit early for meetings. One had to look professional after all.

At least things had worked out, and they made their way inside. It was not hard to locate the kitchen where food was currently being prepared, and Yumia quickly went to work preparing the dinner she had promised. With a discerning eye he noted the general lack of accessories beyond the essentials, as well as her clothing. If he had to guess money was a bit tight around here. Not that it seemed like it bothered her.

"I'm glad to hear it," he replied with a chuckle. Without needing to be prompted further Luma padded away, rubbing against furniture and looking for good spots to sit. It was typical behavior, but without anything else to do at the moment Riley did not stop him from staking out his territory in the house.

For now he pulled up a chair, and took a seat. "It's a cozy place," he noted with another look around. "Though I imagine you could go a bit stir crazy in a place like this. No wonder you hang out around the port so much." A bit of idle chatter while she cooked couldn't hurt, could it?

Yumia smiled as she began to dish out some food on plates.

“Well my mom has always made this a good home for me when I was growing up. Maybe Sometimes I get stir crazy but I just have not felt the need to take it as far as leaving let.” The small girl hummed to herself as she brought both plates to the table. Her hair swayed behind her in one long ponytail that traveled all the way down to her rear. Setting the plates on the table she reached behind her head and attempted to unite the apron from around her neck.

Fussing with it for a minute she laughed nervously as she struggled to undo the knot.

“Well… good news is dinner is ready. Uhhhh bad news is I need a little help untying this.” Her sweet singsong voice beckoned as she turned around and lifted her hair away from the nape of her neck.

"Fair enough," Riley agreed with a nod as Yumia laid out her feelings towards this place. "I'm used to traveling a lot so I can understand the appeal of stability." He still liked what he did, but he knew that it wasn't for everyone. If she was happy where she was then why would he complain?

It didn't take long for dinner to be ready, as she plated the meals and then moved them over to the table. The aroma filled the house, and he took in a deep breath ensure he got that aspect in. While she messed with the apron he reached into his bag to pull out some food for Luma. It wasn't fair that only the two of them got to eat after all. "Do you have a bowl I could use for him?" he asked, gesturing to the Delcatty.

Before he could do that she asked for his help. "Sure," he replied, rising to his feet. It wasn't hard to step over behind her, though the knot was a bit trickier than expected. At the same time it let him be influenced by their closeness, the occasional brush against skin from moving fingers. Distractions, but only small ones.

Very soon he had the knot undone and stepped away so she could remove the apron. "So, what have you made for us today?" he asked with a grin and a gesture to the plates.

Riley’s fingers across Yumia’s neck tingled as he untied her. She felt a bit uncomfortable, even a slight blush reddening her cheeks. But as he loosened the tie and she lifted the apron away she felt a bit better, though her skin still prickled from his touch. She backed away a few steps before turning towards the kitchen.

“Oh yes! Let me get Luma a bowl!” She rushed to the kitchen and got out a simple tan ceramic bowl, placing it on the ground under the table so that she could watch the Delcatty eat as they ate.

“I made you grilled fish and rice!” She smiled proudly. Yumia had been cooking for herself since a very early age, so she knew she had the skills to pull it off. “It's actually fresh tuna from the market. I hope you like that.” Her face unsure as to Riley’s tastes.

The two sat down together and enjoyed their meal, Yumia ate fairly daintily as was expected for a small girl. She mostly enjoyed watching Luma eat his food, the pokemon enjoying what Riley gave him.

Yumia asked all sorts of questions about where Riley came from, his adventures, and the different photography shoots he has done.

“What's your favorite kind of shoot to do?” She asked as she took the last bite of her fish and rice.

"Thank you." With Yumia having retrieved a bowl, Riley went about arranging Luma's food in it. It was not the freshest, but it would suffice. After all, he did his best not to pamper his partner too much with that sort of thing. So this was not unusual.

Once finished, he sat down at the table. "It looks delicious." A fairly simple meal, but it looked filling. They then began to eat, the taste proving that it was worth the wait. He nodded along as she informed him that it was fresh, something he could tell. "You're quite talented," he noted. It was a lot better than what one might have expected from someone her age.

As they ate, they talked. Riley related his journeys, various situations he'd been in, and the like. He told her his dream to capture pictures of Legendary Pokemon, however long it might take for that to happen. She seemed to want to talk about him more, and he was more than willing to indulge her curiosity. He did have a bit more exotic lifestyle after all.

He was almost done with his food too as Yumia finished her meal. "I like nature shots," he replied with a warm smile. "Luma makes a very useful distraction for that, so the wild Pokemon don't notice me and I can get them in all sorts of different situations. just them and the environment around them. It's got an energy to it that you wouldn't get otherwise." Finishing the last of his meal, he rose to put his dishes in the sink so they could be washed later.

"Thank you for the meal," he added. "Well, now that we've eaten would you like to start now?

Yumia took in all of Riley’s stories about his adventures and dreams. It was supremely interesting to the young girl as she sat forward in her chair listening to every last word he said as he finished the fish she had made him. Tales of how Luma would help him in photos, dreams about taking pictures of Legendary Pokemon, it all felt so far away from Slateport to the girl as she dreamed of her own adventure.

The truth of the matter was she felt stuck here, her mother keeping her at home not allowing her to leave since her father died. She was sheltered in that way, but always went out of her way to listen to the stories of travelers.

“No problem Riley.” She beamed at the compliments of her cooking. Though she heard it often from those who ate it.

Yumia was still a little nervous about photos, though she felt a bit braver since they took a few earlier that day.

“Yea, let's start! How do you want to do this?” She looked around her quaint house, not the best backdrop.

As expected, Yumia was more than willing to begin their next photo shoot. Looking around the house, Riley would concede that it was not the most colorful of environments. But if there was one thing he was good at, it was improvising.

Rubbing his chin, after a moment he nodded as he made up his mind. "Do you think I could see your room, or the master bedroom? My initial guess would be to do something in the backyard, but I want to see what all our options are before deciding on something," he told her. Maybe those would have something that could trigger his inspiration.

Finishing with his meal, Luma stepped back to hop up on to the table. From there he would move to clamber on to Yumia's shoulder, just as he had the last time they met. It seemed that it was becoming a habit.

Yumia smiled brightly as Luma jumped up on her shoulder, the girl more than happy to get started now that her pokemon friend had finished his meal.

Scratching Luma under the chin Yumia nodded and began to walk to the spiral staircase.
“Yea we can do that.” She said hardly paying attention to anything but the Delcatty. Heading towards the stars she began to climb the rickety staircase that whined with every step, allowing Riley to follow her as she led him to her room.

The upstairs of the house were just as simple, simply a hallway with 3 doors, one to a bathroom which waa open, and two that were closed to the bedroom. Yumia opened the closest to her room and flipped the switch to turn on the incandescent light.

Her room was rather simple, a bed, a dresser, closet, and a desk. Decorations were mostly posters of different cute pokemon like Skittys and Pikachus doing cute things. Her bed was neatly made, and the room was fairly clean for a girl her age, though her clothes from earlier that day, a white shirt and denim overalls lay on the floor.

Quickly Yumia scooped them up, a bit embarrassed that Riley would think she was messy as she held them tight to her chest.
“Sorry, room is a bit messy.” She scrambled to throw them in a hamper in the closet.

“So this is my room.” She held out her hands awkwardly as there was not much to look at. She plopped down on the edge of her bed, putting Luma in her lap and petting him affectionately.
“So what did you have in mind?” She looked at Riley curiously.

Luma purred, leaning in to Yumia's touch as she scratched his chin. He remained perched there as she went on the move, only adjusting occasionally as they ascended to the second floor. Riley followed, only a bit worried by the creaking of the stairs as they ascended. He glanced into the bathroom as they passed by, but followed for now as they arrived at Yumia's room.

Looking around, Riley nodded in approval. It was still fairly plain, but the posters could make a nice backdrop. The room was otherwise fairly clean, aside from the clothing she wore earlier that she was quick to pick up. "Don't worry, it's not the worst I've seen,' he assured her as he stepped inside and put his equipment down on her desk.

Thinking on it, he quickly came up with an idea as he adjusted some settings on his camera. "Well, let's start with playing with Luma again. You could sit on the floor, or look at the posters together. I think either of those will be a good place to start." He did sincerely think it would work for pictures. Plus it was something she was already comfortable with, before they moved on to other potential set ups.

Yumia winched a bit at the “not the worst he had seen” comment, her cheeks reddening as she felt Luma lean in to her pets.

“Yeah I can do that.” Yumia smiled at the posing suggestions. She turned over in her bed, moving Luma towards the poster as she bent over on her knees pointing at the poster in front of them. She smiled to the Delcatty and giddily explained the different types of Pokemon she displayed in her room.

As she did this her t-shirt would hang down under her, showing her flat girlish stomach all the way up to the edges of her flat elastic bra. As she shifted her shirt would swing back and forth, letting some light in to grace her smooth abdominal skin. Small portions of her back and hips also came to light as hee shirt shifted forward with each crawl along her bed as she talked to Luma.

Yumia turned back to Riley and smiled, hoping the pictures were going well.

Of course Luma didn't actually need these things explained. But he played along, purring and reaching out to place his paw against the posters like the Pokemon on them were actually there. He had been trained well for the role he played.

Riley moved quietly around them, adjusting angles and snapping shots that captured both subjects with some decent contrast from the light. He tried to get the posters too, but the opportunity for that could be difficult so he only ended with a limited number of those. but he had plenty of good shots nonetheless.

At the same time he noticed how her posture was affecting her clothing, and what was shown beneath. He took a few shots of those like he would any other, risque without being fully erotic. But he made sure to have a good amount of normal pictures to balance that out too. "Good job," he assured her when she looked back.

Eventually they ran out of posters that were easily accessible from the bed, and Riley stopped for now. He needed another idea, and one came to mind. Partially because it could be cute, and partially to draw on that allure that she was unknowingly showing off right now. "Alright, I've got a new idea," he told her with a grin. Reaching over, he patted the matress. "Go ahea and lay down, and I'll have Luma lay down here too. Like the two of you are sleeping together." That was fairly simple and worked with what they had available.

It was noticeable that Yumia felt encouraged by the fact Riley told her good job, her face brightening as she listened intently to what he said. She would pick up Luma and lay on her back, head on the pillow and legs splayed out over the bed as she stared up at Riley. Her shirt rose up a bit to give view to a sliver of tummy, but she quickly pulled it down to cover herself as her legs shifted on the bed to find comfort.

Yumia tucked Luma under her arm as her head nuzzled the Delcatty, acquiring a comfortable position. She wondered what sort of photos Riley had in mind, but she was past the point of doubting him, simply going along with the photographer's idea.

Her legs long and tanned were smooth, her thighs skinny but with a thickness that gave her an attractive squish of her inner thigh against the beeding.

“Like this?” Her voice almost whimpered as she felt so comfortable. Yumia embodied the cute persona as her eyes big and bold looked up from being half buried in the pokemon next to her as her body fully relaxed on the bed.

"Exactly," Riley assured Yumia once she had settled into a comfortable position on the bed. Luma nuzzled back against her, his body warm and comfortable with soft fur. He was glad that she had figured out what she meant pretty quickly and moved to follow along with his guidance. It made things very easy.

For now he got back to work, snapping a few photos in this new position. Primarily cute ones, as you might expect given the atmosphere created. There was a brief pause as he moved a chair to stand on top of it for additional elevation over her, but the sharper angle merely served to emphasize the comparison between sleeping human and Pokemon. He would also direct her to shift on to her side with Luma next to her, providing a different angle to look between human and Pokemon.

That said, he did not interrupt her immediately upon finishing. She seemed to be enjoying herself like this, so he allowed her to indulge with Luma. "Alright, that's good," he assured her after a couple minutes.

Turning, Luma would provide a commentary of his own as he began purring and licking her face. It was an easy task given how close she had left them, so escape would not be easy to o. if she wanted to in the first place. His tail rose only to smack against the mattress as it fell, and his affection was made clear. Whether it was because of what he had smelled on Riley earlier or some other factor of previous experience, something began to stir inside Luma. But Yumia might not notice, given it was a Pokemon rather than a human.

Little did he knew, his trainer already had an idea in mind. "I think that's good," Riley told Yumia with a nod. "We could stop now. Or we could try something a bit more 'adult', if you'd be willing."

Yumia giggled as the delcatty did not let her get up from her rested position. The young girl wrestled with the pokemon as she felt its tail swatting her each time she rose, her laughs from a place of innocent fun as she made to sit up. She embodied a girlish cuteness as she lay there with Luma, her slender body and big eyes had an allure like none other, calling on senses that demanded answer by nature.

Eventually Yumia relented and stayed laying on the bed next to the Pokemon, assuming the Delcatty wanted to be nuzzled more rather than the girl escaping to be alone in the pictures. Yumia hugged Luma tightly as the two lay on her bed, and as Riley asked if they might be done Yumia’s heart skipped a beat.

“Done? We are just getting started.” Yumia said as he peered at Riley with one eye not buried in the Delcatty.
Hearing Riley’s suggestion for something more adult she did not quite register what he meant, only her desire to continue.
“Whats adult? I’ll do it.” She turned her head, both big brown eyes on Riley.

Back
Top Bottom