Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Oh-Snap! (Priscilla x Azecreth)

Luckily it was not hard to find the Pokemon Center from where he was.He had left Yumia in a good mood, and she was clearly looking forward to their meeting later. So was he, though he made no predictions for how things would go. A photographer needed to be ready to adapt at a moment's notice.

Spotting the roof of the Center over the tops of the other buildings around it, it served as a guide for which direction he should go in. This he took advantage of, and he soon arrived outside. With it being just after lunch there were several trainers already gathered, preparing to hit the road or head out into the city itself.

Passing by the girl giving a pep talk to her Pokemon, Riley headed into the center. He was almost to the reception desk when a trainer walked past, giving him a curious look. Such things were not new, and he would admit that thanks to Yumia he was in a bit of a talkative mood. "Can I help you?" he asked as his walk paused, arching an eyebrow at the same time. If not he could always walk on. But for now there was no harm in asking.

The dark haired girl’s face turned sour as soon as Riley spoke to her. With a flick of her hand she sent her long black hair over her shoulder and rolled her eyes, all while keeping pace with her direction out of the pokemon center.

“Tssk, you wish.” She snipped. “Talk to me when you got something better than a Delcatty, her tone superior and condescending. She made her way to the door, moving her hips like she was hot stuff, her ass swaying side to side with each step.

A few onlookers grimaced and went on about their business, feeling bad for the trainer who she burnt.

Riley's gaze followed the girl as she left, before he turned and made his way to the reception desk. This was not the first time he had heard that sort of thing, either because Luma was not the sort of strong pokemon trainers would naturally respect, or because it defied the gender norms that people would expect of a guy having a Pokemon. Such comments no longer bothered him.

Coming up to the desk, he flashed a smile to the person behind the counter. "So who was that?" he asked without looking in the direction of the girl in question. "She seemed like she was having a bad day." Perhaps it was none of his business, but his curiosity had been stoked. Hopefully the receptionist could provide the answers he was looking for.

The receptionist, a middle aged woman of little note peered over her counter as the doors closed behind the girl’s sultry walk. She then looked up at the new trainer who approached the desk and shrugged her shoulders.

“I’ve seen her a few times here, I think her name is Misaki… Miyu… something Mi…” The woman paused for a moment. “I don’t think I’ve ever seen her be pleasant.”

The woman zoned out for a second, wondering how she ended up babysitting a bunch if kids and pokemon at a desk all day.

“Oh sorry!” She snapped to. “How can I help you today? Welcome to the Slateport Pokemon Center!!!” Her excited introduction almost soulless.

"Ah, I see." So, one of those types? It certainly made Riley feel less bad about the chilly greeting he had gotten from her. if she was like this to everyone then it wasn't as if he was being singled out. She just seized the first thing she could find to use as an insult.

For now he moved on, refusing to let that bog down his attitude. So when she welcomed him, he did not waste much time in getting to it. "I'd like to stay here for a couple of days," he informed her with a warm smile. Luma remained nearby of course, as he mentally planned out his next moves. A bathroom should suffice for developing the photos, once they were printed.

For now, it all came down to what the Center had available.

“I’m just gonna see if we have any openings.” She incoherently muttered as she scrolled around on her computer on the other side of the desk.
It would take a few moments, whether because her system was slow or she was chatting with people on PokeBook, Riley would not be able to tell. But the frazzled receptionist eventually did pipe up to his request.

“Yup here we are.” She nodded affirmation about her mediocre success as a receptionist. “Looks like I have one more bunk left, it's in a room with 3 other trainers.” She looked up at Riley to see if he was ok with that, though she didn’t really care since they only had bunk rooms each with 2 bunk beds.

“I can get the attendant out here to show you to your room?” She inquired.

Riley waited patiently, providing no judgments on the receptionist or what she was doing. Ultimately the service wasn't that bad, even if things were a bit less than ideal. They'd all been there one time or other. So long as he got his room, he was satisfied.

Eventually she found an opening. "That should be fine," he assured her. It was always a roll of the dice when it came to bunk mates, but at worst he could just sleep outside if he needed to. It would not be the first time. More important right now was developing this film, and who he was rooming with would not get in the way of that. Hopefully.

"That would be great, thanks." hefting his stuff, Riley waited for the attendant to arrive. There was no point in lingering around here, not when there was work to do.

It would be a few moments, but the doors to the bunk area of the Pokemon Center swung open with gusto, the lobby falling silent as a girl appeared with a crash, bumping into several others as she caught herself off balance over and over.

“Sorry! Coming through!” She panted until she finally came to the reception desk and threw her hands onto it.
“I made it.” She huffed and puffed, her breasts rising and falling aggressively.
“You can’t believe these trainers Margret!” She complained to the receptionist Riley previously spoke to. The clamorous girl notably wearing a pokemon center uniform.
“I’ve got bursted plumbing in the north bathrooms from Magikarp in the toilets, girls catfighting over a boy in room 223, pokemon battles in the hallways outside 117, and trainers refusing to leave after squatting here for a month!” She looked weary, the young girl bearing the weight of twice her years.
“I need a new job.” She sighed, not even looking at Riley.

The receptionist was not even paying attention, obviously looking at her social media at the desk.
“Yep yep, that's a shame Sakata…” her voice carrying no empathy. “Well to top it off, this guy wants a bunk.”

Sakata the Pokemon Center Attendant turned frantically and blushed.
“Oh hi!” She said putting on her best welcome face, which looked more like stress and anguish. “Welcome to the Slateport Pokemon Center! Lets find you a bunk!”

The girl, named Sakata, led Riley back behind the doors. The dorms for the most part were empty during the day as trainers came and went on their adventures, though some commotion still arose from those who lingered.

“You are a lucky guy, we only have one bunk left.” She said proudly as in the distance you could audibly hear a Lightning Bolt being fired off. “Right here on the first floor you can get this bunk here. She opened a door, it was dark in the room before she flipped the switch. Inside there were two bunk beds, a few desks and chairs, as well as the bags of other trainers sharing your room.

“Well there you are, looks like that bottom bunk there is open if you want it.” She pointed to the only bed without luggage on it.

In the distance more commotion erupted, and Sakata began to look nervous.
“Well it looks like some other trainers need my help!” She laughed nervously. “Enjoy! My room is down the hall if you need me!” The attendant split as fast as she could.

Around the room things looked nice, the rest of the trainers seemed to keep their things in order and clean. But as you look closer at the luggage and belongings, it was clear they all belonged to females. Pink backpacks, cute accessories, even a pair of fresh panties folded on the bunk above yours.

Turning, Riley watched calmly as said attendant arrived, with it unclear whether she was just clumsy or harried. He was quiet for the conversation as well, and certainly did not relish the thought of being in their positions. But that was why he was a photographer. It might not be the highest paying position, but it certainly allowed for a freedom to go where he wanted and do as he wished. Few could be so lucky.

"Hello," he said with a small nod when addressed. "It's nice to meet you. Lad the way."

With Luma at his side and his stuff still in place, he made his way after Sakata as they moved into the Center. It was fairly easy once past the lobby, as most Trainers were busy at this time of night. Though there were exceptions, as the mention of a Pokemon battle had indicated. But none got in his way, so that was fine.

Finally they arrived at the room. He stood by as she opened the door and flipped the lights on, revealing the bunk beds, furniture, and bagged personal possessions. Riley moved to the doorway, at which point Luma darted forward and up on to the empty bunk. he curled up, grooming himself with a happy purr. "Looks like he approves," Riley noted with a chuckle. "I'll keep that in mind, thanks."

With that Sakato took off to handle another emergency, leaving him to his own devices. Moving inside, Riley placed his stuff down on the bed as he glanced around. So, rooming with girls? It was interesting, but nothing to think too much over. Instead he placed his stuff down on the bunk next to Luma. Opening it, he produced the equipment he would need to develop these photos.

It was just a matter of commandeering the bathroom, with the sink and a red light set up that he could use to develop the photos. Hopefully no one showed up in the interim, but that was unlikely. Then this would be finished and he could take said photos to Yumia as he had promised. Just another days work for the photographer.

The boys bathroom on the first floor was fairly empty at this time during the day, as most of the boys were assigned rooms on the second floor of the dorms. Though the bunk rooms were in fact co-ed, as Riley had quickly figured out, the attendants typically tried to keep girls and boys apart unless they were a group.

Riley would find fair success setting up his equipment and beginning to develop photos without interruptions, spending some time completing his task.

When he got used to being alone, in the groove of developing the photos of Yumia, he would begin to hear a faint sound of breathing from behind him somewhere in the bathroom. The sound would become more frequent but just ss faint, no clear area it was coming from other than behind him where the urinals and stalls were located.

With Luma remaining behind to guard the rest of his stuff, Riley made his way to the nearest bathroom. There was plenty of time to work since most of the trainers were out, and he likely would not be interrupted while he was in here. At the very least it seemed like the Center had bigger problems than him right now.

Things went pretty well. Sure, he could have just printed it out, but he was a professional. If he was going to do this thing, then he was going to do the best job that he could. That way the results would be that much more appreciated by those who bought his product. And it being a genuine photo would make all the grater an impression on Yumia too.

As he worked though, he could swear he heard the sound of someone else in the bathroom. Which made this a bit awkward. One had to observe bathroom etiquette after all, and he was pretty heavily violating that right now. At least it wasn't a ghost pokemon looking to get a scare in. He wouldn't have heard breathing otherwise.

Well, it was a bathroom. He couldn't just go to look and see who it was. "Sorry if i'm holding you up," he called back to whomever was behind him. "I shouldn't be much longer." h'd do what he could to expedite the process, one way or another.

“Ahh.” The voice answered Riley’s courtesy with a high pitched whimper. It was pretty evident that the voice was coming from one of the stalls behind him as he worked on the photos. If he listened closely enough he would hear rapid distressed breathing as well.

It was getting to be late afternoon, and many pokemon trainers would be returning soon from their excursions. Yet behind him continued the soft unusual noises of the mysterious character sharing the bathroom with him. If he looked in the mirror in the direction of the stall doors he would see no legs occupying the stalls.

Frowning, Riley paused once more as the whimper filled the air. That was not the answer he had been expecting, and a look confirmed that it probably wasn't normal bathroom business either. he could have just minded his own business, but if someone needed help then he would feel bad if he did not offer it.

Leaving his stuff where it was, he proceeded into the bathroom, following the sounds that reached his ears. As he neared the source he gave a gentle push on the doors of each stall when he passed by, looking for one that was locked. That was the easiest way to determine where the person in here was.

Once he had found it he held in place for a moment, before lightly knocking on the door. "Are you alright?" he asked. "I can get one of the attendants if you need me to."

Unfortunately for Riley none of the doors were locked, and as he came to the middle door he suspected of being locked and knocked on it to make sure the person on the other side was ok, it began to swing inwards. With a loud squeal the door revealed the origin of the odd sounds coming from the bathroom, and behind the door there sat a girl ontop of the closed toilet seat, face redder than a Charzard’s flame.

Her feet were up on the toilet seat and her legs spread as wide as the stall would let her. She was bottomless, her swollen red labia spread open by her fingers which vigorously stroked her clit and its hood. The red faced girl panting before Riley did not stop when he opened the door either, instead beginning to stroke herself even more vigorously as her slit shined brightly with her natural lubricant.

Looking at Riley a lewd and mischievous smile crossed her face, her hand speeding up as she breathed heavily and kept her legs wide for him to see.

“Omgsh.” She said labored. “You found me….” her strokes becoming long down the length of her slit. “Usually I’m quiet enough, but you were here so long- AH!” She exclaimed as she focused on a single spot for a moment. “This is so exciting… your the… uh… your the first boy to find me… most run out if they hear me because they think its some weird man.” Drool began to run down the side of her face as she stroked.

“What will you do to me…” Her eyes feigning both mischievousness and sexual innocence.

Last edited:
The door swung open at a touch, and words died on Riley's lips at the sight before him. Conversely his cheeks like up with a blush as he was witness to quite the erotic sight. The notion that this could be what was going on had occurred to him, but he had dismissed it. Apparently that had been an unwise decision to make.

He remained motionless for several moments, simply taking in everything in front of him while the girl explained what was going on here. Apparently she got off on the excitement of being caught, but this was the first time someone had actually gone through with finding her. Which was not the sort of distinction he thought he wanted, but it was one he had regardless.

Faced with her comment wondering what would transpire next, Riley was well aware that he had left his photography equipment out there. Some of it was expensive too, and it would be a shame if it was stolen. But most of the photos were already done, surely this wouldn't be a big problem. By the time he got back she could be gone, and with this sort of opportunity staring him in the face he was loath to look away.

After a moment or two he stepped forward, closing the door behind them without looking and this time locking it. They wouldn't want a third person walking in on this while he was here.

"Well, it looks like you're looking for one thing in particular," he noted with a grin. "And who am I to refuse when faced with such an opportunity?" There was no name asked for or given, as he suspected that she would prefer anonymity. To make it that much more exotic. For now he reached down, undoing his pants and letting them fall to the floor. His hardening cock sprang free, though it was not yet fully aroused. Taking hold of it with a free hand, gentle strokes helped that process along as the remaining distance between them vanished.

An eyebrow lofted upwards as he watched her. "That said, I hope you're not planning to get off on just looking alone. What would be left for me to do?"

When the door closed the girl’s eyes grew wide, and a little “meep” could be heard under her breath as the man neared her. Her perverted desires had exclusively been hiding in boy’s bathroom stalls across Hoenn and rubbing her womanhood until climax. No one had ever caught her, no one ever suspects the cute innocent looking girl. But today as she was caught, her arousal heightened as the boy watched her touch herself, her exabitionist nature evolving within her. But as he closed and locked the door behind him, Joining her in the stall, she wondered if it was now crossing a line in her mind as the fear crept up on her.

“Oh, hey.” She nervously laughed as her hand went from rubbing her clit to covering her womanhood. She watched as Riley let loose his manhood, staring it in the face she gave a nervous whine, looking back and forth from his eyes to his dick.

Why did I have tk go say something so stupid as “what are you going to do now.” She wondered to herself as she felt the warmth of her pussy under her hand, and the warmth of his member nearing her body.

“Well uh.” She gave a manufactured giggle and looked to the side. “You could always masturbate with me…. he-he….” she hoped that would work.

While her demeanor shifted, it was somewhat difficult for Riley to notice. Sure, there was the less obvious internal fantasizing that stopped as she fixed on his presence, and her toying with herself ended as well, but it wasn't as if she was vocally trying to get out of this situation. Without that objection, why should he change what he was doing?

He gave her a curious look at the suggestion, considering it for a moment. "I suppose I could do that," he agreed, though he made no move to do so. Just because he could, did not mean that he would. Still, there was some merit to the suggestion that she made, even if it meant denying himself some immediate satisfaction.

Admittedly, he knew that this was not what she meant when she made the offer. But that did not stop him as he reached out to take hold of the hand that was covering herself. she could yank free if she tried, but it was not limp wristed either. Aligning itself over her and with a decent hold to work from, he began to manipulate her fingers to replicate what she had been doing, getting her off by proxy as he forced her hand to work. Again, it was probably not what she meant but he did not mind having a bit of fun before getting to the heart of the matter. Hopefully she would appreciate it.

The girl let Riley move her fingers with little resistance, picking up her moans where she left off as she moved her hand in circles around her clit. She still could not keep her eyes off his cock which sat just in front of her, her cheeks reddened with embarrassment and arousal. Her own womanhood was glistening by this time, so ready for him despite her ego’s inhibitions.

As he stood before her ready, she decided to let go of some herself, taking her shirt and raising it above her small breasts, pink nipples already erect.

She took a long drawn breath in, shaking from the pleasure of him using her hand. Yet soon so took her hand away, instead guiding his hand to her wetness to do the work, turning the tables and guiding it in circles between her lips.

“I’m sorry…” she looked up at him still moving his hand between the lips of her labia. “I guess I have just done this alone so much I am nervous at first of added participants. She gave a nervous giggle before ecstasy dictated she gasp and moan.

She slid down in her seat more, opening her legs wider as she leaned against the plumping. It was not super comfortable but she was very horny.

Pleased to find that the girl was willing to concede this small thing, the tension seemed to leave the stall as she relaxed and took her shirt off. Which also revealed she was not wearing a bra, though this was relatively minor considering what he was already looking at. It simply helped to complete most of the picture that had been left unfilled in his mind eye. He still enjoyed looking though.

Surprisingly, he soon found that she had remained her hand, letting him do all the work. While it was not the first time, he was much less experienced with this sort of thing. But he did his best, keeping his touch firm without being overbearing as she guided him as to where he needed to go. His fingers were slick with her arousal, wet sounds lightly filling the air around them.

"It's fine," he assured her as he shook his head. "As long as you're comfortable."

Aware of shifting to better be in her seat, Riley picked up the pace slightly, moving of his own initiative to bring her towards her climax. As long as she was willing to return the favor afterwards, there was no reason to hold back. Especially since she had just shown him what spots had the greatest impact.

As he did so, he flashed another smile at her. "Does it feel better when someone else is doing it?"

She thought about it for a moment as she sat in the stall with him, legs as far open as she could against its walls. It did feel a lot better, but it was not quite what she imagined all those times she touched herself in boy’s bathrooms across Hoenn. When she ran her fingers around her pussy she pictured being caught just like this, but instead of the boy using his hand she saw them using her for being bad and in their territory.

The danger of being in the boy’s bathroom as a lone girl is what drew her to this, and while his hand doing the work did feel good, it was not scratching the itch. Already aroused she decided to tell him why she would do this.

“I’ve been… ahhh.” She moaned as his hand glided across her clit. “... doing this a lot… in the boy’s bathroom. You’re the first to catch me though…” she recalled telling him the first moment he opened the door, her heart pumping as her most perverted wish came true. “I always imagined if I was caught I would be punished…” her cheeks glower red like the lips of her labia as he stroked her. “So it does feel good when you do it… but I want to know what it's like to be used…” she stared up at him with wide cute eyes, hoping he got the picture.

Riley listened curiously as the girl spoke, revealing what her true hopes were. He wasn't surprised, but it did clear up any concerns that she would have raised a fuss that would attract other people. After all, her initial reception had been a bit less open about what she was looking for. But now that concern had been laid to rest. So there was no point in further denying what was right in front of him.

"I'll keep that in mind," he noted once she was done fixing him with a puppy dog stare. He pulled his hand back, no longer providing the stimulation he had just been for solely her pleasure alone. "Of course a real punishment would be to not do anything and leave you stewing in frustration of what could have been, but that doesn't seem as fun." Well, it could be fun. But only if the circumstances were a bit more accommodating to their respective situations. For now, he put that out of his mind.

Instead he turned to what she really wanted. Stepping closer, He firmly held her thighs to keep her legs in place. Not that there had been danger of her moving, but a more controlling hand was what she wanted. There was no restraint or hesitation as Riley brought his cock to nudge against her folds, taking advantage of all the work he had just put in to get them here. "Such a dirty girl," he noted with a chuckle. "To think a trainer would be like this."

With missing a beat his hips rolled forward, forcing himself inside of her. There was a moment for him to adjust before he began moving, aiming to deliver exactly what she wanted while satisfying himself in the process. Or perhaps the latter would bring about the former. Hopefully his expectations would not be disappointed.

“Eeek.” The girl squeaked as he rolled forward, pressing his tip to separate her labia. Her lips parted against his mushroom head as she watched him grab her soft thighs, her skin indented where he held pressure with his fingers. All the times her friends had called her a pervert rolled into her mind just then, as if every instance her slutty behavior had pushed people away was somewhat justified. How could she be a slut? She thought to herself. It was the other girls who were sluts, giving themselves away all the time, they had experience. But as she sat there on the toilet with her legs spread against the walls of the stall, she knew she was on the cusp of being deflowered.

“Hey… uh… so uh…” she blushed, feeling his cock slowing pushing in and her tight walls invaded. “As you can tell I’m sort of a perv….” Her eyes darted side to side. “And I know that uh, most girls about to be taken for the first time say to be gentle or something cliche like that. But I uh… want you to just do it hard, tear me open with one thrust and be tough with me.” Her eyes got wide with glee as he pressed more into her, drool coming from the corner of her mouth.

Maybe I am a whore. She thought as she anticipated his acceptance of her proposal. Maybe it's not wrong to be?

She grabbed his arms firmly and readied herself.
“I’m your little whore right now. Use me like a whore.” Her voice ripe with perverse breaths.

Another pause followed as the girl said her piece, further describing what she wanted out of her partner. Indeed, he had noticed that she was a pervert. So what she asked for was again not much of a surprise, but getting that approval was a welcome occurrence nonetheless. Of course he was unaware of the various thoughts racing through her head, so what he was most concerned with was his own place in this picture.

An eyebrow rose as she capped that off, grabbing his arms and bracing herself against what was to come next. He didn't need much more encouragement than that. "Who am I to refuse such a request," Riley observed.

There was nothing he could do besides carry out her request, so he did not hesitate. Once more certainty of action overtook him, and he pushed forward the rest of the way with barely a word of warning to be given. A groan escaped he found himself subjected to the slick warmth of being inside her, and he all but had to force himself to resume moving rather than simply resting and basking in the experience. She had said she wanted to be used, but that was something of a new experience for him as well. he couldn't just flip a switch to that mindset like it was nothing at all.

Still he forced himself, and he began to move with sharp, forceful motions. If he was to be rough, then he would certainly meet that expectation with each jagged thrust. Even if it wasn't entirely intention on his part

“Gahhhh!!!!”

The girl squeaked as Riley drove into her with force. Her hymen was torn instantaneously as the boy thrust into her again and again giving her little pause to catch her breath. The perverted girl indeed was out of air, his first thrust evacuating her lungs with a shrill cry of pain as he continued to mistreat the virgin’s cunt with painful invasions. Her labia felt sore as he took her, and as she began to heave and find the air around her she exclaimed continuously.

“Oh my god…” she said with the faintest amount of air, tears running down her cheeks as her face was flush red. Streaks of blood would appear on his cock as a medal for deflowering her, yet despite the pain and abuse she wrapped her legs around him, physically begging him for more.

She would be extremely tight, both a virgin and a petite girl. The man’s rod would stretch her, and as she threw back her head and cried out she felt the walls of her cunt exploding with pressure.

There was a lot of pain down there, she needed some sort of distraction from it.

Looking Riley dead in the eye, a serious look across her brow she made one simple request.

“Hit me.”

"Nnnf!" A grunt escaped as Riley claimed the girl's virginity, wrapped in a tightness that was all but crushing for the lack of experience. Even with her aroused like she was, there was only so much that that could help. While he tried to meet her demands of him, there was only so fast he could move with the resistance of her body.

"Fuck," he groaned, consumed with only this one task. Red stained his shaft as proof of the deed, but at least he came off of it better than her. Red cheeks, tears, and were it not for her legs holding him tightly in place he would have been worried. As it was, he was forced to keep going. Not that he intended to stop in the first place, especially without her telling him to stop.

To some extent, he found himself worried about it. If someone walked in on them, it would be all too easy to draw the wrong impression. There was some fear of that, but all the same he could not stop himself from going on. It had not happened yet, and with the pleasure of her squeezing around his cock it was all too easy to forget. Or perhaps he was worried that any new arrivals would want to join in.

Her request was all the more unexpected and jarring for it, but she seemed to know what she wanted. If that was the case, then he would give it to her.

The sound of his palm striking home joined the rest of the noise in the stall, a sharp smack delivered to her bare breasts one after the other. They occurred in tempo with his thrusts, skin soon reddening beneath the forceful blows. Sure, she had wanted him to hit her, but he had some standards. It wasn't as if he was some Team Rocket thug. He was enjoying this, and he wasn't about to be overly abusive just because he could. With muscles burning from exertion and pre budding from the tip of his shaft, hopefully it met her satisfaction too.

Back
Top Bottom