Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Oh-Snap! (Priscilla x Azecreth)

Her pleading expression turned to a mischievous smile as she knew he was going to own up to the price. If she had a tail it would definitely be wagging, but even her ass seemed to do a small side to side as Riley reached for his wallet.

“Well you know what they say, tight pussy isn’t for tightwads.” She gave a bright smile with her witty reply as she too began to fumble for her phone tucked away in her bra.

Pulling it out she tapped a few times on the screen and held the phone out to Riley.
“Here! Just pull up your PokeUtility app and we can transfer money this way.” She typed the invoice into the app on her phone.
“Hmmm what should we say this is for...” she tapped her chin. “Pastry?” She said coyly.

“Optional picture?” The app prompted her to take a picture of the item in question. Without hesitation she stuck the camera under her dress, the light of the flash shining upwards as she got a shot go her slit for the invoice.

“Looks like you get a picture anyways.” She winked while holding the phone out for Riley to tap with his phone. The picture of her pussy was front and center, bare of any hair, glistening wet, and decorated with a splash of cum.

Having conceded to the price, Riley pulled up his PokeUtility app as suggested. He shrugged, further conceding to whichever label she wanted to use as he prepared the money transfer. This would hurt, but hopefully he could make up for it in some way down the line.

He was nut expecting the sudden detour into a picture, but he certainly was not going to object. "I appreciate your generosity," he agreed with a small bow of his head. Of course, he didn't mention that that would likely end up making its way online. as much as she might approve of free advertising, that would probably be a bit far. At the very least she'd charge him for the photo after all.

Leaning forward, he linked their apps and sent over the money. There was a small 'ding' to confirm when it had gone through, and he did h8is best to keep from wincing at his new bank account balance. At least he had the photo saved on his phone.

Once all of that was complete, he stepped back. "I suppose I should let you get back to work then. Maybe we'll meet again the next time I'm in town," he told her. With a small wave he moved to depart the restaurant and head back to the PokeCenter. This had been a fun diversion, but there were things he needed to do.

The blue haired girl, still smiling with a slight flushed look about her from the fucking she received lowered her dress. Her youthful and smooth pussy disappeared under the frills of her fancy black and white waitress dress, and her demeanor returned to professional hostess.

“Sure thing Sir, thank you for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed!” Her pretty little eye lashes were shut as she gave a large smile, hanging back in the kitchen to clean her self up a bit more as Riley exited towards the dining room once more. Once he pushed through the double doors the dining room was a fair bit more quiet, only a few older folks sipping coffee as the mid to late morning dragged on.

One person who met eyes with Riley as he began to leave was pip, the large short order cook who stood with his arms crossed and leaning against the wall that shared with the kitchen. His eyes narrowed as Riley passed by, a low growl and “hmmph” as the customer departed, judging eyes exhibiting zero friendliness.

The cafe was not far from the Pokemon Center, just across the street is sat just like Riley had left it earlier. The early morning crowd had dispersed, most of the young trainers out in the wilderness or at the gym after taking care of business with Nurse Joy or at their bunk. A few stragglers or those who looked to have bad luck early on waited outside or in the lobby of the center, but apart from bumps, bruises, and the occasional fainted pokemon there was nothing of terrible note.

“Chanseyyyyy.” The large pink pokemon in a nurse outfit waddled infront of Riley as he headed back to the hostel part of the center, wheeling a Lotad with a bit of burn marks on it back for treatment.

Back in his room, Riley would be welcomed, or rather unwelcomed by the site of one of his roomates, a familiar dark haired girl whom he ran in to in the Pokemon center lobby just a day earlier. As Riley would enter to gather his things a set of cold eyes and equally cold expression looked him up and down.

“Tsk.” The girl sitting on the edge of her bed sorting through some pokemon related items rolled her eyes. Next to her, curled up into a ball in the corner of their bottom bunk a black Persian purred, rubbing its head in the sheets next to the girl.

“I had a feeing when I saw all the creepy camera equipment that you were the one across from me.” She flipped her long black hair back behind her shoulder. She was wearing a black athletic t-shirt, tied off at the bottom around her waist and blue jeans torn aesthetically around the knees.

“I heard you went to breakfast with your bunk mate. That one small girl... Emiko?” She furrowed her brows as she looked to Emiko’s bunk and back with you with a stern expression.

“Hope you didn’t do anything creepy with her.” Her monotone and critical tone flicked off her tongue very naturally as she assumed her rather cold and un-scalable personality.

"I did," Riley assured the waitress before leaving. The store outside seemed fairly slow still, though he ignored the discontent from the chef as he left. Whatever the man was currently annoyed by, it was none of his business.

Exiting outside, he found the streets fairly empty. That made it easy for him to walk along. he considered what he wanted to do for a moment, before making his way back to the PokeCenter. He might as well catalogue his hard earned gains, before something happened and he lost all of them. so he made his way back inside, past those who had lost battles or who were just arriving from overnight travel.

Making his way back to his room, Riley was surprised by who he met there as he stepped into the room. It took all he had to resist groaning, not exactly pleased to see her here. If he didn't know better he'd say that clerk was trying to mess with him, but that implied a lot more concerted malice than she seemed willing to invest. So it was probably just unlucky coincidence. He did wonder where she had been last night though. Battling?

"Nice to see you again too," Riley muttered as he made his way over to his bed. Releasing Luma from his PokeBall, he took the opportunity to glance over his stuff and make sure nothing was missing. Just in case. "If you know effective, non-creepy camera equipment, I'm all ears."

Glancing back over to Misaki or whatever, Riley shrugged. "I did. She's nice. A bit lacking in self confidence, but beyond that she's a good person. Actually she's competing in the Pokemon Contest tomorrow. We ran into one of her competitors while we were there. Last I saw her she was going off to practice for that."

Taking a seat, Riley began hooking his camera up to a small laptop with a USB cable. "I'm Riley. What's your name?" As he spoke and booted up the computer, Luma paced across the room to examine the Persian. His tail swayed, ears flicking as he examined the Persian curiously. Would they get along, or not?

Last edited:
“Hmph... awful defensive about your creepy hobby.” She huffed and crossed her arms. Her wary eyes watching you carefully as you muddled around your own bunk. Her Persian seeing Luma approach also kept a similar wary eye, and should Luma come too close to either the larger cat pokemon or her master, a strong hiss emanated from its maw, revealing sharp fangs.

“Noir... play nice.” The dark haired girl ironically commanded her pokemon to be less hostile as she kept up her own hostile persona.

“You’d be surprised to know I actually know a bit more about Emiko than you. Let me guess... you bumped in to Chiyoko?” The girl curiously looked over to Riley as she waited for an answer.

"It's not just a hobby, it's my job," Riley protested once more, though he doubted she would listen to him in that regard. her mind was made up, and she was just as worth listening to as those who believed there was no value in his occupation. He'd met plenty of people who thought it was easy or a waste of time, and he'd grown tired of arguing with them. But they were far more wrong than they thought.

An eyebrow rose as she countered his comment about Emiko. Which was a surprise, though he supposed that it wasn't unreasonable. Maybe they had been bunking together longer than him. "Got it in one," he confirmed with a small nod. "I concede to your greater Emiko knowledge."

At the same time Luma would certainly not hesitate to draw closer to Noire. Though he darted back a bit at the warning hiss, the words from the Persian's trainer would cause him to eventually return and try again. His job was making friends after all. He was not going to be deterred just because they were grumpy.

The dark haired girl flipped her hair like an unconscious tic, her narrowed eyes only briefly looking over at Riley as his Delcatty approached her bunk and Persian.

“You should get used to conceding, it seems to fit you.” She held no punches as she got a few of her things together in a small satchel and began to put the rest away.
“I bet with that camera hobby of yours Chiyoko took quite the interest.” Misaki stood up from her bunk, long legs in her jeans running up to her fit ass and sliver of abdomen underneath her tied up shirt.

“Perrrrrrsaian hsssssss.” Noir hissed once more as Luma approached.

“Your Delcatty is as persistently pestering as you.” She shouldered her bag and stepped towards the door. Pokeball in hand she recalled her partner with a beam of light, hissing cat pokemon dissipating into thin air.
“Do me a favor and don’t go through my bag to steal a pair of my panties... I’ll know.”
Misaki made to open the door and leave, her oppressive aura going with her.

Riley shrugged, glancing up as the Persian hissed at Luma. "He likes making friends," he replied. "You should try it."

Not that it made much of a difference as Misaki recalled her Pokemon and moved to leave. She said something about her underwear as she did so, not that he intended to do anything like that. He had some class, so he remained motionless even after she had left. Luma returned to his bed, curling up next to him as he got to work.

it was a simple matter to download the pictures from his camera, as well as the one he had received today. He did a bit of editing, mostly to clear up things and make sure that the photos were up to his usual standards. Then they went onto the flash drive he had been provided. That would be safely stored away from prying eyes once he was done, ready for future use. he still had plenty of time, and if the past day was any indication he was off to a good start.

But he was not done there. Once done with the flash drive he wrote up an email to Suki, thanking her for letting him take pictures last night, and attaching copies of the ones he'd taken of her and her friends. The first file would be of the 'safe' pictures, and the second file would be of the risque and lewd ones the night had ended with. The email was finished with an invitation to keep in touch, if the contents of this email hadn't scared her off.

He wasn't sure what he would do for the rest of the day, but once he finished with that he stowed his computer away and rose back to his feet. Perhaps he would do some sight seeing. There was plenty of daylight to burn, and a lot of Slateport to see.

It would soon be noon in Hoenn’s premiere port city, the Wingul’s cawed high above as the warm smell of salt and sea wafted around the streets. As it was the start of the weekend, much of the city looked to be enjoying some recreation. Girls were sporting their swim suit tops and shorts as they strolled down the streets to the beach and some even jogged down the jetty for exercise.

Shopping was also a big pass time in the more trendy districts, woman and men both paraded down the street and flowed in and out of shops along the avenue. One such woman wearing a tank top and jeans looked to be struggling under the load of her purchases, bags weighing down on her arms as she tried to keep pace enough with the crowd.

After the beach, water, pokemon attractions, and shopping there was also the Oceanic Museum. In the distance it was not hard to sport with its crowds, large models of ancient pokemon towered above the entrance hyping up the interior of the dusty temple to years gone past. A couple and their small child strolled hand in hand past Riley in the streets, their chatter very much about the museum and what they were excited to see. However the attention of the wife seemed to drift to the boy they past, the pregnant woman smiling at Riley before focusing on the road ahead.

Elsewhere there was the Pokemon Fan Club, the Hoenn branch being very famous for their enthusiasm about Pokemon. Though it was not clear why.

Like many visitors to Slateport, Riley took to the streets. He moved amongst the people, a smile on his face as he took in the sights. There was a bit of worrying about the effect prolonged exposure to the sun might have on his skin, but a bit of sunburn was something that he was used to already, so he didn't worry about it too much.

Wandering was all well and good, but eventually he was left thinking about where to go next. The beach was always a favorite, as there would be plenty of people looking to get their photo taken, or simply willing. He'd just have to avoid getting called out as a pervert again. There was also shopping available, but that was not the first thing he'd do. He didn't want to spend too much, and he wasn't really in need of anything. He window shopped, but nothing more.

The Oceanic Museum was also an opportunity. There tended to be free publicity there with their research, and the decor was pretty nice too. he noticed the woman glancing his way but thought little of it by itself. No doubt she'd been lured in by the sight of his camera, standing out amidst the crowd like he did.

But ultimately it was the fan club that drew him in. Responsibility was responsibility, but at the end of the day there was a larger goal he was pursuing. If anyone would have a clue to the location of a Legendary, perhaps it would be the renowned fanatics at the Club. If not then all he lost was time, but his aspirations urged him to do it. So he made his way over, swinging the door open and stepping inside to get a good look at the place. Fingers crossed that it was everything he hoped it would be.

The route to the fan club was through a mixed residential and commercial area, lined with multi-level buildings yet seemingly one of the less traveled areas of the city. Opposite direction of the beach many were wearing normal clothes and going about their day to day business. The fan club itself was nestled under an apartment building, above an older woman looked down shaking hear head as Riley approached, her eyes judgmental as he reached for the door.

“Oh look another one...” she snipped, retreating back inside her apartment directly above.

Just inside the fan club the front area featured lounging area fit with TVs, books, and walls lined with pictures of various pokemon. One thing that was however missing were any fans, though faintly some commotion in one of the backrooms could be heard. A single Chansey dressed in a receptionists outfit sat behind a large counter in the middle back of the front area. Behind the pokemon clearly a door that led to a back area.

The pokemon seemed nervous, a bead of sweat rolling down its face as Riley approached.

“Chanseeeeyyyy!” It greeted with an awkward smile.

It would be a long while until any other signs of activity emerged. Though the pokemon was not the best communicator it had clearly pressed a button to summon someone, waiting with sweat as the front area was silent.

During the wait a loud crash in the back area could be heard. The Chansey tensing up but never turning away from Riley.

“Chansey Chansey.” It almost beckoned him to take a seat, waving its paw towards the couches. But before he could even do so, the door to the back area opened, only enough for a girl to slip through. She too was covered in sweat, partially panting as she fixed her disheveled school uniform enough to be presentable before then fussing with her hair.

“Uh hello!” A nervous tone much like that of the pokemon, she stepped out around the counter and in front of Riley with a crooked smile.

“Welcome to the pokemon fan club! How can I help you!” She rattled off the usual greeting while clearly struggling to control her breath.

Stepping up to the fan club, Riley glanced up but did not pay the snide comment above much attention. She probably thought was a devoted fan like those who usually went here rather than a businessman engaged in a job. But it didn't seem worth the effort to try and educate her. Especially since she'd already returned to her apartment. For now he headed inside.

Most surprisingly when he entered was the lack of fans, though something seemed to be going on in the back. A Chansey was manning the front desk, though h didn't think that it could provide the information he was looking for. "Good day," he said, and braced himself to wait a bit. Of course he couldn't help but wonder what was going on, though barging in seemed unwise.

In the meantime he sated his curiosity by looking at the various displays and photos that were present in the front area. It wasn't as if he was in a rush. Though he did look towards the back after the loud crash, giving the receptionist an inquisitive and somewhat skeptical look.

It was the arrival of the girl that cementedf things in his head. He got the impression that something erotic had been going on back there, which he might have interrupted. He just hoped that this was not what the woman had been referring to when she noted his presence. But who could say? For now he turned to face her, and further resolved to not say anything about that. It was none of his business after all, despite her disheveled state.

"Hello," he replied with a small bow. "My name is Riley. I was hoping I could get some information from this distinguished organization." He turned and slowly paced, gesturing to the various photos and things that he had been looking at while he was waiting for someone to show up. It really was a neat place, if a bit overenthusiastic in places.

Well, he might as well go for his pitch. Then she could get back to whatever she had been doing. "I'm a photographer, and Pokemon is one of my areas of interest. Though there is one sort that I am specifically looking for, and I figured there was no one better to ask." Turning, he stepped over to the counter, where she and the Chansey stood. A hand came to rest on said counter as he fixed her in his gaze. "I was looking to see if you guys had any information about Legendary or otherwise rare Pokemon in the area. It would be a lot of help to me." Time to see what his roll of the dice resulted in.

“Chansey!” The pokemon receptionist began to bounce up and down before slapping a pager button on the desk frantically.

The girl who was just now catching her breath nearly lost it again as she waved her hands around and tried to calm the pokemon down.

“No! No! Not yet Chansey! I don’t know if she is ready.... ohhhh man.” She held her face in her hands a moment as she wiped some sweat away. Her white blouse which was incorrectly buttoned had a few blotches of sweat around her breasts and arms, clearly the girl was overheated for whatever reason.

“Legendaries huh...” she turned to Riley, somewhat embarrassed about all of this. Though her interest did pique at the idea of trying to find them, clearly it was not an unknown topic at all.
“We actually have heard a lot of talk about legendaries lately come to think of it.” She touched her glistening hand to her chin as she thought.

“But I can’t say I am the expert... I need to go uh... get the expert I guess.” She looked nervously to the back room with a cringe. “Thats who Chansey was paging earlier, but they are all quite busy at the moment.”

“Can you uh... wait here?” She turned to head back, glaring at the Chansey at the desk.
“My name is Sylvia by the way.” She looked back with a small smile before heading to the door.

“Chansey can help you with anything you need.”

“Chansey.” The pink pokemon smiled and sang.

Glancing over at the frantic Chansey and then assessing Sylvia, Riley's impression was further reinforced. Clearly something had been going on that was not meant for the general public. Something that he had interrupted. And he had a pretty good idea as to what it was too.

At least it seemed like he would get some answers here. He wasn't sure who the expert was, but if they could aid his search then he was more than willing to talk with them. Though as Sylvia went on, it seemed that they were involved in whatever was going on too. Man, he really had the most interesting sense of timing, didn't he?

"Sure. Nice to meet you Sylvia," he replied with a small shrug. That said, the more this went on the more he wanted to investigate. Especially with no one else around. One had to make the best of opportunity.

Formulating a plan, after a minute he stepped forward. "I don't suppose there's a bathroom nearby?" he asked with an innocent smile. If the Chansey simply directed him to it then so much the better, but he was prepared to be escorted. It got him past the door, and made his task that much easier.

Once inside, he quickly released Luma from his Pokeball and whispered his plan to his companion. Gently nudging the door open, the Delcatty slipped out and went to run interference with the Chansey watching the front. When the coast was clear Riley slipped back further into the building to see if he could locate Sylvia, this expert, and perhaps get the scoop on what they werew up to. Investigative photography at its finest.

“Chansey!” The pink egg of a pokemon pointed its appendage towards the left of the front room. A set of mens and womans bathrooms were in the general direction the pokemon pointed, but it did not make any motion to lead Riley there. Instead it sat at the desk, much like Riley found it initially, just waiting and doing its job in the way only a pokemon could. Therefor there was little oversight, Riley and Luma would have an easy time executing their plan, letting the Delcatty slip on to the floor and run for the front desk as a diversion.

The Chansey was about as sharp as its round contours, almost a hint of excited could be seen on its face as the Delcatty approached, perching itself on the top of the desk before the pink receptionist. The Chansey took this opportunity to pet the cat pokemon booping it almost with its paw in an uncontrolled and somewhat rough manner.

All this while Riley would be easily slip past and make it through the mysterious door...

On the other side it was a dimly let hallway that led itself down some ways. There were posters of all sorts of pokemon along the walls of the hallway, and up ahead a fair bit of talking and commotion could be heard. Riley would go unnoticed as he approached, a corner turn separated him in the hallway from a large open meeting area. A few boxes between this corner and the figures beyond would be perfect to hide behind, and take in the stunning sights of the open room before him.

In the meeting room they were taking their fandom a bit farther than one would expect, several girls were being outright fucked in various ways, positions, and levels of intensity by their pokemon. One girl was being gangbanged by a crowd of Mankeys, another was sucking off a Hypno. The girl Sylvia whom Riley had spoke to previously was standing in the middle of the room talking as a massive Machamp loomed behind her with its cock erect and resting on her back.

“There is a guy here... and he uh... ahhh! Magnum!” The Machamp interrupted her by picking her up, all four its arms grabbing an arm or leg each and lifting her up in the air. She huffed and puffed a minute before the Machamp brought her down onto his tip. She clearly wore no underwear under her skirt as she slid right on to the massive rod, her face contorting to the pressure of the pokemon inside of her.

She let out a long series of moans before picking up her conversation again, sliding the girl up and down his cock without any need for affirmation.

“Maaaaaaachamppp.” The pokemon had a low growl as he brought her as far down as her little body could take, then sliding her back up and out and then dropping her back on again. This went on for some time before she could continue.

“Ahhh... ok so uh... oooooo.... there is a guy... and uhhaahahhhhhh, he wants to know... ohhhhhhh to know... ahhh... to know about legendary sightings nearby!”

She blurte out the last part quickly before the Machamp began to quicken its pace on her, shifting its arms from her arms to her breasts as he held her.

The girl that Sylvia talked to was in a much different position. As of yet she had now responded to Sylvia, occupied by her own position. She was on all fours on the ground, ass facing Riley as a Growlithe had mounted her. Her pink blushing pussy lips were split by the red cock of the fire-dog pokemon as it mated her tenderly.

“Ohhhhh... ok.....” The silver haired girl barely looked up from her own tender love making as she held her position on the ground. The Growlithe moved slowly, perhaps because it was her preference, little squeaks and moans from the girl as it grasped the nape of her neck with its teeth.

“Grow... growlithe is almost done... then... ohhhhh... then I will go see this guy.”

No sooner did she say this than did her pokemon burry itself in her and began to tremor. The balls of the Growlith pulsed as it left rope after rope of cum in its master.
“Ohhhh good boy... good boy... cum in momma....” She encouraged it as the pokemon left her with a plop. She stayed in the doggie position for some time after, taking deep breaths of pleasure as cum leaked from her slit.

All in the perfect angle for Riley to see.

Leaving Luma to do the hard work of distracting Chansey, Riley slipped down the back hallway and began his investigation. The place almost seemed like it was abandoned or derelict, with posters on the walls and dim lights. Still the sound of conversation drew him forwards. With no one around he was not about to turn back now,.

Soon he arrived, peeking around the corner to see what waited beyond. Yet it was almost surprising just how unsurprising he was. The Fan Club had a reputation after all, and Sylvia had left him with a certain impression of what was happening. There was more involved than he had been expecting, but not to the point where it was too shocking. Sylvia at least tried, but she did not get very far before being pulled back into the orgy.

Still, there was definitely plenty to see, such as the nelson hold by the Machamp, the doggy style, the Mankeys going at it like...Mankeys. he knew opportunity when he saw it, and he did not intend to let this GO TO WASTE.

He glanced around, making sure that no one was watching before readying his camera. Particularly that psychic type, since reading minds was practically cheating,. But Hypno seemed distracted, at least for now. He carefully adjusted settings to prevent any revealing flashes, then poked the lens around the corner and got to work.

Aware that he was on the clock, Riley got to work as he snapped photos. General shots of the scene, close ups of fucking, with plenty of variety and an effort to meet that particular contractual obligation of his. He had little doubt that this would fetch quite the tidy sum, and there was possibly even more that he could do with it. Not a bad outcome for his sneaking about, eh?

That said he did not intend to get caught either. Once their 'expert' looked like she was ready to get going he would slip back down the hallway, positioning himself casually around a turn so as to take her4 off guard. Then it was just a matter of waiting.

The occupants of the fan club were far to embroiled in their activities to notice Riley taking full advantage through the lens of his camera. The Machamp kept Sylvia in the air for a considerable amount of time, even fucking her fast enough for her school skirt to flutter upwards and show her tiny pussy lips spread by his massive cock. No less than three Mankeys had creamed inside the mouth and pussy of their trainer, the girl passively laying on a couch as they came back for seconds and thirds. Only a few moans signified she was even conscious as they went at it loudly.

The legendary pokemon expert however was catching her breath on the floor. Ass up in the air a steady stream of Growlithe cum was dripping from her pussy as she rested her head on the ground panting. Soon her Growlith had circled back, tongue panting out contently as it lay near the head of its trainer. With a smile she giggled and scratched his chin, resting her head on his fur as his seed continued to leak from her.

“You’re such a good boy...” she lay against him for a long moment in the nude.

Soon enough she heaved herself up, admiring her fellow club member nearly unconscious as she was being used like a toy by the Machamp. Picking up so e clothes scattered on the floor she slipped on a small tanktop, no bra needed, then fussed her silver hair into a pony tail as she walked towards the passage way to the front.

She was still very bottomless, cum on her leg as she reached for a towel to wipe herself. Before Riley would have any time to respond he would notice a small skirt hung on a hook in the passage way near to where he intended to take her by surprise.

Thus she turned the corner, bottomless, pony tail swinging, expecting to see only her skirt... not a man. Her shock was visualized in her eyes, frozen without even a thought of covering her slit, a pair of puffy lips adorned by silver wisps of hair.

Riley was pretty satisfied with what he'd gotten. No one was aware of his presence, and that had offered plenty of juicy moments for his camera lens. Now he was absolutely certain that he'd make a killing when it came to selling these. That said it also seemed like the orgy was starting to peter out in a sea of mutual exhaustion. It was always interesting to see whether Pokemon had more stamina than humans.

With the girl headed his way, Riley moved for his surprise. He could have stayed in the lobby and acted like he was none the wiser, but that was no fun. And he was already here so he might as well roll with it. Maybe getting her off balance and embarrassed would provide him an edge in finding what he was looking for, or other things. He was willing to be flexible.

That said, he spotted the skirt at the last second, not sure how it had ended up over here compared to where everyone was. So she came around the corner a bit quicker than he had anticipated, bottomless and with a tank top that did little to hide her assets. The ponytail was cute too, even if it clashed with the rest of her.

So he put on a 'cool' act, leaning against the wall next to her skirt with his arms folded over his chest. "Hey there," he began with a knowing look. "You guys put on quite the show back there. I can see why the lady upstairs had such a low opinion of me when I showed up." No doubt she felt that he was part of all that debauchery, or soon would be. which was not necessarily an untrue assessment, though he didn't have that in mind when he showed up.

Reaching over, he gently lifted the skirt from where it hung, letting it rest lightly in his grip. "Don't worry though. Like your friend said, I'm just here to talk about Legendaries. I hope you'll provide me with any information you may have."

The silver haired girls eyes widened as she saw the stranger there in the hall dangling her skirt. She soon realized her bottomlessness, clasping her hand over what was till a semi damp pussy, red anger crossing her face as she tried to decide how badly she wanted to kill this man.

“What the.... Growlithe!!!” She cried out loudly, retracting some, trying to take up a tough stance despite having no bottoms and just a hand to conceal herself.

It was not long before the large fire type bolted around the corner, taking his trainers side with a deep growl and bared fangs.

“If you know what is good for you, you’ll hand back my skirt pervert!” The girls eyes were dark and angry as she hid behind her fluffy yet threatening pokemon. “This isnt a show either...”

Well, this was unexpected. Riley supposed he should have seen that coming, but she was much quicker on the ball than he expected. So he was swiftly confronted by an angry Growlithe. And Luma was busy with the Chansey, so he had no help on hand. Fighting a Growlithe did not seem like the sort of thing that he could do with any reasonable chance of success, not even a tired one. At least everyone else at the orgy was too tired to get involved.

So he eyed the fire dog for a moment and then nonchalantly tossed the skirt over to the girl. "If you don't want people taking it, you really shouldn't leave it somewhere that anyone can grab it," he pointed out while gesturing to the hook that he had taken the article of clothing from. he was really curious as to why it had been left there.

At the same time he could not let this challenge to his reputation go unanswered. "People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, miss 'participant in a Pokemon orgy,'" he retorted. Sure, he'd watched, but it wasn't like he was actually the one doing those sorts of things. That was a whole other level of pervertedness.

After a moment he bowed. "I'm just a humble freelance reporter. I hadn't come here intending to cause a scene, but if you keep acting so hostile then I may have no choice," he lied. A small lie, but he left his words to hang in the air and influence her next actions. It wasn't as if she could prove he was lying.

Rage enveloped faced, the girl missed catching the skirt that subsequently hit her square in the face. Ripping it off she looked even more angry than before, lower half covered by her pokmon that growled and bared its teeth at the intruder. The other girls in the fan club had no clued in to the happenings around the corner, instead pre-occupied with their own activities which loudly proceeded around the corner.

But as Riley threw out his empty threat there seemed to be a flicker in the eyes of the girl as she lowered the skirt from her eyes. It was a flickering doubt as she tried to shelve her anger for the next question.

“A reporter?...” She was bad at hiding the nervousness in her voice. Her pokemon stopped growling, sitting at the heels of the girl trying to cover his trainer up still, but Riley would still be able to peak around at her exercised womanhood dripping in pokemon cum.

“What do you want with us anyways? You with some sort of tabloid?”

Riley hadn't expected much, but it seemed the girl was not so angry that she was completely oblivious. She had no way of knowing he was lying to her, and as such she had to take his threat seriously. She probably didn't want people knowing about what he had seen back there, so her reaction was perfectly understandable. He was just glad that it kept him from being charred or eaten.

While Growlithe moved to protect his trainers modesty, Riley did not try to peek. It wasn't like he needed to at this point with everything he'd seen already. Instead he pushed away from the wall, shifting towards the middle of the hallway. The sound of debauchery continued to echo from further behind them, but for now he paid little attention to it. Not with the conversation at hand.

"Like I told Sylvia," he noted with a nod in her general direction. "I'm hoping you may have some information on Legendaries or other rare Pokemon seen in the area. I'd much rather write about something like than than being eaten by a Growlithe." He was evasive as to which organization he was from, not wanting to give her the opportunity to call his bluff. Hopefully she wouldn't notice.

Lifting up her leg, the silver haired girl scowled as she slipped into her skirt. Her sex visible for the briefest of moments before the plaid fabric slipped up yo her lower abdomen and she buttoned it. Rolling her eyes as she caught Riley peaking, she crossed her arms and stepped once again behind Growlithe, unsure what to make of thus character.

“So you just want to know about legendaries...” she furrowed her brows, a lot of question looked to be floating around her mind, she still kept her distance. Though she was close enough the crystal like sweat around her silver brow was evident. In fact her whole skin was glistening from the effort she put forth not long ago, clearly a prime and active girl.

“If thats all you wanted you could have waited in the lobby... why sneak in and threaten me like this?” Something didn’t sit right with her, though her tone struck more of annoyance than true suspicion.

Riley only glanced over as the girl put her skirt back on, hardly in the mood to peep after all the nice footage he'd just gotten. Which he was certainly not going to mention to her unless he was pushed on it. That would not help the situation in the slightest.

That said he was not surprised by her following questions, which were reasonable with the situation they found themselves in. Riley wagged a finger, as if scolding or correcting her. "That was what I was interested in when I got here," he replied smoothly.

He didn't linger long before elaborating on that point. "But your friend Sylvia wasn't the most circumspect, so my curiosity was piqued. that led me to investigate, and so here I am." He then moved as if going for a nteobook in his pocket. "So is that an impromptu thing, or is there a schedule..."

Glaring at Riley the girl bit her lip in frustration. Her eyes may have even glanced in the direction of Sylivia who by the sound of the slapping of skin against skin was still being bore out by her Machamp. A small but sort of cute growl came from her throat, one that was mimicked by her Growlithe at s much lower tone.

“Fine... Mr. Pervert, I’ll tel you what you want to know if you just get over what you saw.” Her eyes rolled, feet shifting as the thought of being watched during the shameful act of mating with a pokemon almost turned her on again. Swaying where she stood she waited for Riley to agree, arms still crossed in front of her chest as she became more self conscious of the situation.

“You want to know about legendaries.... well some of our fellow Pokemon Fan Club Association members in Lavaridge Town up north claimed to have spotted a Moltres bathing in the volcano.” Her lips pursed as she told Riley what he wanted to know, irritated by his presence.
“I don’t know how true it is, but it wouldn’t be like a fan club member yo lie about such a thing... just maybe could be mistaken.”

She waited for Riley to he satisfied and leave. A heat rising in her she grabbed Growlithe’s fur and pet him affectionately. The Growlithe seemed intrigued, his eyes meeting that of his trainers and his nose sniffing at her skirt.

Back
Top Bottom