Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Oh-Snap! (Priscilla x Azecreth)

Riley noticed that the waitress seemed to have lost some enthusiasm once things were actually agreed yo, but all the same it was too late for them to go back now. So he rose to his feet, leaving behind the disappointed group as he followed her in back. At least there was no question of what they'd be doing once they were back here.

He hung a few steps behind her as they entered the kitchen, letting her do all the talking and acting as inoffensive as possible. Not that it spared him a glare from the line cook, but he could survive that. All the same it did raise some questions about this situation that they were now finding themselves in. But for now he just followed along, and kept quiet.

heading to the back of the kitchen, Riley nodded along as she listed off the deserts the store actually had. It probably would have been just as unexpected if he had actually bought one of those now after having been brought back here, but that wasn't in the cards. At least, not at this specific moment.

Finishing up, the woman revealed exactly what it was that that group of boys had found so shocking. It was definitely a mature set of panties, with what it did show as well as what was tactically censored. He admired, but for a moment he was restrained by the question that it raised. "So, is this actually something the store does or is it personal service?" he asked, curious to find out. So he did not advance right away, instead in a relaxed stance as he waited for her answer.

“Ha.... this is a cafe, not a brothel silly.” She had a wry smile as her legs kept open perfectly. The frills and lace of her dress was like garnish of this particular pastry, her lace panty crust giving hints at the shape of the real treat inside.

“So this is a personal service sort of thing.” She leaned back a bit on her hands, her face wondering what the hesitation was about with this guy.

“Do you not like what you see? Or did you want something else?” She tapped her finger on her red lips as her eyes looked him over.

Riley shrugged slightly as the waitress inquired into his motivation for the questions. "Ah, fair. I suppose I was just curious." He'd learned what he needed to, and now it was time for them to move on to more interesting things. And in the grand scheme of things that diversion hadn't taken very long anyway.

"I suppose I'll go for the house special," he decided, as if there had been any other choice with her exposed like that. Not with the treat that was in front of him.

Still, he didn't leap to that right away. Instead he had an idea that seemed like it would be a lot more fun. Drawing close, his hands dipped low to begin removing her lace panties, letting them fall by gravity wherever they may. Once they were out of the way he would lower himself instead until he was face to face with her bare folds. Leaning forward, he delivered a light kiss before applying his tongue to the task of stirring her up as she sat on the counter. That'd probably make this unique.

“Well there is something a lot more interesting to be curious about right now.” Her face twisted into an amused smile as she teased him some more. Of course as Riley fully committed to the act, she took a deep breath, and then held it as her panties were slid off her long legs. A small gasp a she was then exposed, a cute pink flower between her legs, juicy lips flanking a vulva that was moistening itself.

“A nice juicy treat... eeeyaaa!” The girl made the joke before she even realized that Riley was diving in for a taste. Her bare pussy didn’t have a hint of stubble or hair, just the sweet taste of her women hood along his lips and tongue. Her hand subconsciously grabbed some of his hair as his warm breath caused her thighs and crotch to prickle with goose bumps.

“I can... eeeh ahhhh ehhhh... respect a man who wants to taste the filling first.” She coo’ed as Riley did his work with his tongue along her slit, she would feel well put together, her body like a sweet treat of youth.

“I know... ahhhh.... that its not good for a waitress to make requests of her.. ohhh customers...” Her eyes shut tight and face twisted at the pleasure he gave her.
“But can you... give me more kisses like that... it felt really good.”

A went spot on the counter pooled under her as her slickness and his saliva mixed and overflowed.

Riley dove into his treat with vigor, lapping up her arousal as his tongue swiped this way and that. There was plenty to sample after all, with how eagerly she had been looking forward to this. And Riley had expected that this might make for a nice change of pace, which was an even greater incentive.

Her cries that filled the air only encouraged his viewpoint. he made no objection as she intertwined her fingers with his hair, holding him close and making plain her approval as she egged him on. It wasn't like he was in a rush, so he had no trouble with playing along for her benefit.

That was something he made very clear with a small nod, though he did not cease. Instead he continued to lap away as saliva and arousal mixed. Occasionally he'd let his tongue flick against her clit, or just barely push her core, but he did not go that far just yet. It was all for the sake of making sure that she had her fun before he had his. If there was one thing that could get rid of any lingering anxiety, it was that.

“Mmmmmm mmmmmm.” She held her lips tightly closed as her grip only increased on Riley’s head. Her petite thighs started to tighten around his face as her satisfaction with his efforts only increased. The more his tongue played with her the more her body rewarded him with the slick arousal of her vagina, a sweet tasting mixture meant to entice him to give more of himself.

It wasn’t long before she fell back on the counter, hands on-top fo Riley’s head as he lapped at her, cute whimpers each time he neared her clit. As she lay looking at the ceiling her wildest dreams of pleasure seemed to pale in comparison to this. Men had certainly tasted her before, but this one was taking it to a new level, one that gave her an amazing pleasure.

“Your making me ehhhh... embarrassed, no other guy I’ve done this with has tasted me this long... ahhh... mmmmm... do I taste good?” She twirled some of his hair around one of her fingers as she lay back. Her legs hugging around his top half as she moved her hips to rub her vulva against Riley’s mouth and nose.

Riley remained in place, both by will and outside force as her grip tightened and she pulled him forward. With how she was relaxing and all but grinding against him there was no doubt as to her feelings. It was more affirmation that he had done the right thing. Even if it made one question whether he was the customer or not.

His actions did not cease, keeping to the same pattern, the same rhythm. It was working after all, and her grinding merely incentivized him to delve deeper into her folds with his tongue. All the better to push her over the edge from what she was feeling. That goal had not changed.

Of course, there was a momentary pause as he looked up and winked to her. "If it was bad, would I keep doing it," he asked before returning to his self assigned task. He was curious to see how long she would hold out, especially as his thumbs began to rub small circles into her thighs.

Her head fell backwards, short blue hair spreading out on the counter as she whined with each lick of her slit the man gave her. It was a girlish dream, being eaten like a pastry in the midst of the kitchen. As he went on, only carefully playing with her clit while lovingly kissing the entrance to her vagina, a heat began to rise there, her eyes widening as she could feel it come on the more his tongue enveloped the nectar she provided.

“Wait...” she said, grabbing his head and pushing it back. A blushing smile from the girl as she sat back up, loosening her legs from around him. She cradled his head for a moment as she smiled, letting him get a few last kisses in while she bit her lips.
“You just want to get me off so you can enjoy yourself your way then huh?” She pouted as her judgmental eyes looked down at him. A devious flicker could be seen in her expression, peeling Riley away from her womanhood she slipped off the counter below him, looking up and placing her chin on his crotch with a cute smile.

“I’m in charge of the customer’s happiness here mister.” She winked at him, a nonchalant attitude from a girl who welcomed his mouth to her pussy so readily.
“To think you would take me off guard. You’re good.” She took a deep breath before pressing her nose against the flap of his pants. Kissing the outside with her hands on her knees she let him know what was next, but waited patiently for it to be presented to her.

Riley could tell that she was growing close, falling back to lay on the counter like she did as well as the way her core twitched and seemed to eagerly grab at his tongue,. Just as he had planned, it seemed this sort of thing was infrequent enough that he got a lot more mileage melting the ice in this manner rather than going right to it

Before they could reach that point though he found himself being pushed back. All the same he was unapologetic as she figured out what the game was. Licking his lips, he met her deduction with a wry grin of appreciation. "Well, you were going to help me out, it only seemed fair that I return the favor," he replied, though whether it was a truthful answer or not he left for her to decide.

Having been removed, they seemed to trade places a bit as the waitress crouched and he stood. A light huff escaped as she kissed the bulge in his pants while waiting patiently. "My plan worked didn't it," he pointed out with a wink, pleased by her compliment all the same.

For now though, he gave her what she wanted. Already predicting what she would likely do from this position, Riley reached down and unzipped his pants, letting that fall as well as his underwear. His cock sprang free, already erect from what he'd done as well as the teasing. There was plenty for her to work with, and he braced himself for whatever strategy she might choose to follow next.

This girl had an incredibly devious smile for her age. As Rikey’s cock booped her on the nose there was no fear, trepidation, or nervousness like when she first brought him into the kitchen, or with the other girls he had fucked since being in Hoenn. Instead there was a cheery expression, a smile as she playfully tapped Riley’s hard tip with her nose, then kissed it with her small pink lips.

Grabbing his girth with both hands she would gently twist them around the circumference of his cock. While at the same time, taking his head in her mouth and moistening it with her saliva.

“Hmmm a big boy.” She spit him out, making sure to put as much lubrications on him as possible. With her hands she would spread her spit around him, his cock glistening with the praises of her mouth as she watched his rod and smiled back up at him.

Bending over she brought her lips to Riley’s base, kissing the sensitive portion of his cock where the ballsack ends and rod begins. After teasing it some with her tongue, she would move her mouth to his balls, worshipping them with kisses and licks as she painted him all over. She would even suck on his balls, swishing his sack in her mouth as her tongue ran around it. All the while she made cute little chuckles and positive gasps of affirmation. It was almost just a joy to watch her do her work.

After a few long moments she sat back on her haunches, cock resting on her nose and forehead as she looked up at Riley. This young girl surely knew her way around cocks... but how did she have so much experience.

“Heh... you ready now?” She said, giving him little time to actually be ready. Her mouth opening, a lewd gaping jaw with tongue hanging out.

“Ahhhhhh!” She said playfully, moving her head to let his length move forward, slowly running it across her tongue. Back and back it would go, his head pressing against the back of her throat. Yet as he looked down at the girl there would be no reaction, no gag, just a cute girl smiling at him with a cock in her mouth and confident look in her eyes.

Then she would push it forward, all the way until her lips returned to his stem, his member in her throat as she put up little resistance. His entire length had filled her lips to throat.

A light huff escaped from Riley as the waitress got to work. First was the kiss, which he could not even claim he had actually felt rather than imagined. Then her hands upon his shaft, gently rubbing and encouraging it while she made sure the tip of his cock was slick with saliva. This was helped by her present hands, and took comparatively little time to finish. Riley would have been impressed, if he wasn't so wrapped up in the heat of the moment.

"Glad you approve," he noted with a chuckle before she got to work. While it might have been personal service, the way she went about it indicated it was something she had quite a bit of experience in. He didn't really need to guess how, though it did raise the question of her earlier trepidation. But that was something for future Riley to worry about, if he remembered to think about it at that point.

Soft kisses mixed with the rough texture of her tongue as she worked along the length of his cock, from the base to the tip bathed with arousing sensations. Tingles ran along his spine, his legs tensing as a result. But he did his best to remain firm. He wasn't about to let her get one up on her now.

At her question, he took a few moments to get his breath back before nodding. "Ready as I'll ever be." Not that it seemed to matter, given she was already moving by the time he said it. Then she took him into her mouth, deeper and deeper into her mouth with no hesitation and barely any visible reaction. Just a happy smile. Which raised even more questions that he could ignore in the heat of the moment.

There was plenty to ignore it n favor of. Like the movement of her head as she took him in with zero gag reflex. Groans escaped as he did his best to keep from moving. But that was easier said than done with that tight grip and her tongue working over his cock. He'd already been aroused, but now it was skyrocketing from how hot it was, and how skilled she was in doing it. His muscles shivered, sacks tightening as his arousal drew near and pre budding from his tip. Each flick of her tongue seemed to accentuate that, and make it all the more unbearable.

Sooner than he would like, he was forced to stop her, a hand on her head as he stepped back. "I think it's time for the whole cake," he explained, grinning all the while. She'd done the same to him. It was only fair that he return the favor.

She knew he was close, her eyes so near to his sack she could see it start to tighten with his seed as she allowed her throat to stroke his thick rod. He was incredibly deep inside her, yet as if she was a professional she showed no reaction outside of that cute smile and bright eyes she meets every customer at the door of the cafe with. Her hand slipped up to his sack, gently massaging it as it was so close to letting loose in her. Devious expressions crossing her face as she thought she had him now.

But soon he pressed her head back while stepping away. His long cock pulled out from her throat and mouth.

“Gwaauuhhh... hhhaaa hhaaaa.” She gasped as her breaths became long and deep, a long thick strand of saliva and precum connecting the tip of Riley’s member and the young waitresses lips.

“Awww you were... heeehhh ahhhh... so close.” She panted as she licked her lips and took in all the fluids she could. Her eyes were focused on Riley’s manhood, lewd ideas flickering through her mind as it sat erect before.
“You didn’t want to take advantage of cumming down a cute maidens throat?” She teased him, standing up before him while grabbing him in her hand.

“But I suppose you want more desert... really... you are so glutenous.” She flicked her fingers through the lips of her slit, taking a dab of her arousal before pressing it against Riley’s upper lip under his nose.

She was much shorter than Riley, looking straight up at him as she lovingly tugged on his cock. A wry smile crossing her face as she threw her arms around Riley’s neck, pulling herself upwards until she was hanging from him. Her long legs covered in stockings wrapped around his back, her face in front of his.

“Its ok... every girl needs some frosting from time to time.” Her tongue lapped at his neck, one hand reaching under her ass and grabbing his cock. She aligned it with her slit, moving her hips as they wrapped around the man to make sure he was at her entrance.

From there she slipped down him some.

“Fuuauaahhh....” His cock sheathed in her tight pussy. She took him all in one go, the girls slit full of youthful tightness, but clearly had some experience to its walls.

She went to work, pulling herself up and down, rolling her hips around in circles, left and right, everything to get the motion between him and her going. Riley’s tree had been climbed.

"Hah. Hah. That was....intense," Riley muttered as he got his breath back once they had parted. His cock bobbed eagerly in the air, all but shimmering from her coating of saliva as the oral treatment came to an end. She'd done a very good job, but he had pulled it out at the last second.

Letting his arousal subside a bit from his formerly imminent high, Riley glanced down as the waitress pouted over his move to stop her. Indeed he had been close, something she recognized and seemed fixed on. He tensed slightly as she rose and grabbed on to his shaft once back on her feet. He was fairly sensitive at this point after all. "Are you surprised after earlier," he replied with a wink.

Her teasing did not let up of course, but he did not flinch back from it even with her application to his lips. "I just want the best the shop has to offer." He did not hesitate, licking away what she had put there. He was not about to stop now.

Things then moved on, her latching on to his neck and lifting herself off the ground. her legs wrapped around his torso, and after a moment he reached down to take hold of her waist and support her in her new position. Certainly he was not going to complain about it as she voiced her approval and guided him into position. This provided further proof of her previous experience, taking him all in to the base without hesitation. Of course her already present arousal probably helped, but this seemed a bit much even for just being horny.

"Nnnngh," he groaned, taking a moment to bask in that feeling he had only been able to enjoy with his tongue so far. It was a whole other experience of course, and already being worked up to some extent did not help. Of course she rapidly went to it, rolling and swaying to spur him on at her pace.

After another moment he joined in, his hips shifting upwards to meet her while his firm grip aided her movement. He was not the most athletic, but driven by hormones and desire he did his best. In the midst of their eager movements he all but stumbled over to the nearby wall, using it to help support her weight and let him focus all the more on fucking her. He might not last long, but he'd make sure she enjoyed herself at least as their lips met and their bodies joined in heated motion.

Pressed up against the wall the waitressed moaned and gasped with passion. Her mouth fell open as she lewdly laughed in admiration for Riley’s efforts. She accepted hiss kisses and then some, using her own tongue in his mouth and biting at his lips as he fucked her against the wall.

“Ohhhhhh yeah baby! You tell me I’m
not cooked enough and fill me with jelly.” Her strangely erotic teasing continued as she smiled and giggled.

She clearly was having fun, using her own hips to upturn her as ever slightly and rub her insides against the too third of Riley’s cock. Her tight form was wrapped so closely with Riley’s a feeling that was typically accompanied by the whimpering snd crying of inexperienced girls like Yuma. Instead thus blue haired cafe hostess took it with vigor to stroke Riley herself, despite being pressed against the wall.

She loosened her legs from Riley’s waist, slipping off his cock and down his body to stand on the floor once more. Bracing her facd, neck and hand against the wall, she impressively lifted one of her legs upwards putting it on Riley’s shoulder to rest. Her two legs were 180 degrees apart pointed from floor to ceiling. With her free hand she guided him back to her entrance and encouraged him to go back at it. In this position his cock rubbed her in even more different ways. Small whimpers and mons encouraged him to get back up to speed.

“You’re such a good boy.” She teased.

Riley resisted the urge to roll his eyes at the cheesy dialogue, but he did not stop her. Everyone had their 'thing', and it wasn't as if it got in the way of him enjoying himself. Clearly she was too, holding herself close and moving her hips in time with his thrusts. She had experience, and the only question was where that had come from. For now though, he reaped the benefits of it.

After all, it was just the way she carried herself was very different. There was no crying, no sudden highs and lows. Instead it was a steady rise and fall as she drew this out. They both knew how to pace themselves, and that made it all the better.

Before he could get there, the waitress slowed him to a stop. He watched with a silent appreciation as she returned to the floor and followed it by lifting one of her legs almost 180 degrees up into the air. Now that was one hell of a move. Definitely showing that she either had experience doing it, or had been a dancer in a past life. Or she was just naturally flexible and had good balance, but instincts were telling him that it was one of those other things. His instincts were rarely wrong...Most of the time.

"Speak for yourself," he grunted back as he began to fuck her once more. Things were very different in this position, letting him hit all sorts of spots that would have been different before. He still restrained himself somewhat, but he was holding back less now as his cock slammed deep inside of her. "Where did you learn this trick?"

“Heh... mmmmmmmmmm ahh.” She smiled confidently as Riley began to lay into her with more and more force, she coo’ed each time he pushed his body against her leg and subsequently drove deeper into her. This was one of her favorite positions, one that let the man get to a few spots she felt were neglected by those without the flexibility to put her in such a position.

“Well.... ahhhh... there was this dance coach from... ooohhh ahhhh ohhh baby.... from Sinnoh... he taught me this, right over there in the office... ppphhhhoooo.” Her body bobbed side to side as she was fucked, her tight pussy gripping on to Riley’s cock as it warmed his length with her arousal.

“So... ohhhh do you fuck your friend like this?” She referred to Emiko who had left before they got down to thus dirty business.
“I’d ahhhhhhh- hate to think I was a home wrecker.” She squealed as he pressed against her cervix.

Riley slowly nodded along as the waitress explained where this particular skillset had come from. It was both surprising and not at the same time. If she was willing to do this for him, it stood to reason that she'd do this for a coach. And on more than one occasion, if he had to guess. Certainly she had the experience to prove it, holding her posture amazingly as her body swayed beneath the force of his thrusts.

Though he was somewhat preoccupied, he did not hesitate to answer her question. "We met this morning," he grunted, keeping up the pace as he felt his cock prod against a solid surface deep inside of her. "There wasn't much of a home, and we haven't done it."

Of course she could choose not to believe him, as she had done so far. He made up for that by taking her mind off of it, picking up the pace once more and returning to his effort to push her over the edge into a climax. With how tightly she was holding him, he was pretty confident this time.

“Good... But I think that girl wanted you- ahhhhhh!” Riley’s pounding was starting to hit a mark. As his tip slid across the side wall of her cunt she began to sing his praises more and more, cute moans and sensual cries as her tight lips were spread open at s side angle. Her eyes clamped shut as she cried out, begging him to continue as a warmth built within her.

Soon Riley could feel her contracting around his cock, tight pulses kneading at his length as the girl feel silent, gasping at the air as if she was on mute. Her vagina was strong, pulling at his rod almost as if it were begging him to push all the way in and seed her.

“Ohhhh oooooo ohhhh....” she ended her orgasm, one eye opening and looking back at Riley with a smile.
“You’re the first guy I have brought back here able to get me to cum... usually I have them creaming me in minutes ” She allowed him to keep thrusting for his own benefit.
“But I see you have some restraint.” She winked, she took one hand off the wall snd reached back to play with her clit, then slid her fingers to feel his cock moving in and out of her before rubbing his balls gently. A wry smile on her face as she could feel his sack getting tighter.

There was not much to say about what Emiko might have wanted, since Riley was more than aware of her state of dress when they had last seen each other. For now the waitress was silenced by action, a move that saw quite a bit of success. It was hard for her to tease him when she was too busy crying out in pleasure after all.

Eventually he found his success, grinning like a cat that stole the milk as he watched. The force of it had driven her to silence at last, to say nothing of how her folds squeezed and sought to milk his shaft. He kept moving, but it was difficult while she was still going through her climax.

Admittedly, he was surprised by what she had revealed as well. But that just made it all the better. "I guess I earned my money's worth," he observed with a grin, relentlessly continuing. This was accompanied by her own actions, fondling him and teasing herself as lewd juices ran down her leg and dripped to the floor. He was glad to have earned her approval, for what little it might have mattered.

However, for how willing the mind might be the body was weak. All that previous teasing, the test put to his endurance before, and the tightness of herpussy in the aftermath of her climax, it was all too much. A rapid series of thrusts heralded the end, leaving him hilted inside of her as he came. She would get plenty of 'cream', that was for sure. Once he had finished he would step back, allowing her to lower her leg.

“Mmmmmm mhmmmmm.” She gave an approving nod as she felt rope after rope of Riley’s seed pumped into her, her cunt quivering around the throbbing cock. She was still split open by the large man, tight slit spread wide as he backed out slowly and allowed her to resume a natural stance. The graceful girl lowered her leg to the ground like a dancer, leaning up against the wall still. She looked back at Riley, a satisfied smile projected to him as she wiggled her bare lower half back and fourth.

“You did good work. I feel pretty well filled.” A stream of cum slid out from between her tight labia which had beautifully folded back into its tight place after Riley’s exit. The white stream slid down her thighs and legs as she let Riely observe his handwork.

“You mind cleaning me up a bit? There is a towel over there, pretty please.” Her blue hair swished as she nodded to the white towel on the counter not far from her.

Amongst all of their sexual noise and exertion, there was little commotion out in the dining area. The cafe running mostly quiet as the late morning crept on.

Riley's groan filled the air as cum spilled into her with each pulse. Pleasure raced up his spine as his balls spent themselves, his shaft unbearably hard through the course of his climax. There was just something about it that made this all the more exciting compared to his previous liaisons. Presumably the experience, if he had to guess.

"I aim to please," he noted with a wink as she complimented him. A pity he didn't have his camera, but that would probably have costed extra. It was a testament to her youthful form that the biggest sign of his presence was a reddening of skin and the cum that trailed down her leg.

Glancing over at the counter, he nodded. "Sure." Stepping over, he retrieved the towel and returned to the waitress. Swiftly and efficiently he patted her down, removing what traces of their encounter he could. It might not be perfect, but there was only so much he could do with a towel. He ran it up her thighs, rubbing small circles to keep from smearing too much. He avoided her slit though, wary of the rougher texture of the fabric and the result it might have,

Once done he used the still clean portion to wipe himself off, before going for his clothing. "Not to ruin the mood, but how much is the special service?" he asked with a glance over to her, once he'd managed to retrieve his wallet.

“Aw you don’t have to be too shy about wiping me off.” She giggled, looking back at Riley as she kept herself leaned over and against the wall. As Riley wiped his cock off she would then grab the towel from him, sliding it between her legs and playfully wiping herself as she kept eye contact with her partner.

“You look like you enjoy the sight of your handy work.” She shook her ass, a bead of the last bits of cum peeping out of her vulva.
“A picture costs extra but it will give you memories.” She winked as she stood up straight, keeping it so her dress still was risen up and her slit was visible as she turned to face Riley.

Panting a little she did seem somewhat tired from the affair, leaning back against the wall as her long legs aired out and lost the red color of the beating he gave her.

“And as far as expense... it’ll be five-hundred.” She smirked, not as teasing but a more professional expression. As professional as a girl baring her slit in a waitress dress could be.

"I think I proved that I give my best effort when I can,"{ Riley pointed out with a grin as the waitress drew attention to his gaze upon her. He'd considered a picture, but at this point he'd done enough. It was probably best to get out while he was still ahead. Besides, if it wasn't with his own equipment then he likely would not be satisfied with the results. Still, it did provide her the opportunity to tease as she kept her dress raised.

She slowly returned to normal just like he did, or at least recovered from the exertion of their coupling. The same happened on his part, though he was less worse for wear from the experience. But if there was any sign of her experience, it was how she was in a position to get back to work, rather than being entirely wiped out.

That was when she laid down the price. Riley did his best to keep from wincing, though he certainly had not expected it to be quite that high. 'Buyer beware', he supposed. Though that did not mean that he would take it lying down either.

Instead he settled for a lofted eyebrow. "You drive a hard bargain," he noted calmly. "I don't suppose you'd be willing to consider a discount for my above average performance?" This wasn't a shop offering after all, so maybe she'd be open to a bit of haggling.

Straight faced the blue haired waitress kept her expression as plain as day.

“Nope.” Her glistening eyes locked with his as an unease in the atmosphere fell over the kitchen. Her slit still reddened with their love making dribbled with cum, and despite her obvious pleasure with the events that had transpired she was unwilling yo budge.

“I’ve got bills to pay mister.” She closed one eye in a coy but cute expression as she loosened her stiff expression to a smile. Her hands went to her hips, dress still risen up enough her bare slit was visible.
“You saying my cute tight pussy isn’t worth it?” She put on a pouting face, eyes big like a puppy dog as she laid on the guilt to Riley. She clearly had put the hustle on many men before.

Riley supposed he shouldn’t be all that surprised by the waitress’ firm line. Clearly she didn’t do this just because it was a casual thing. Not that it made it any easier for his wallet, but he could respect someone who knew how to value themselves.

“So do I,” he pointed out with a wry grin. Still, he didn’t keep things from getting very tense. It wasn’t like he intended to dine and dash. But it was a lot of money.

With that personal constraint, it seemed that there was nothing he could do but go along with it. He let out a slight sigh as he reached into his pocket to pull out his wallet, and the card contained within. “I hope I don’t have to pay in cash at least. Not all of us are high rollers like your average waitress.” Hopefully she’d appreciate the teasing, rather than making the situation more awkward than it was now.

Back
Top Bottom