Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Such a Tease (KJ x Priscilla May)

“Wait, what the fuck?” Jason blurted out, trying to keep his voice down but not doing the best job of it as Bri let her bra fall to the ground, quickly followed by her dress. He got a good look at her ass before he could look away, and when he did his eyes caught the mirror, seeing her tits and her bare mound.

“I...this feels wrong.” He told her, trying to look away as she turned to face him. He saw her smile which comforted him a bit. She was fine with it. It was embarrassing, but he could deal.

“I don’t really want to keep opening the curtain, so sure.” He said as he turned away, pushing his legs together to try to hide the erection growing between them. “Just let me know when you’re dressed.”

“Jason you are so funny, I am your sister what is there to worry about seeing a little skin?” She fussed with the dress on the hanger a bit as she stood there without any effort to conceal herself before him. Looking occasionally at his face she wanted to see if he was peaking, a sure sign this experiment was working.

“Well I guess i’ll slip this one on first. Feel free to open your eyes any time.

Throwing up her arms she was even more bare with nothing in the way, but as the dress dropped down over her it slowly concealed her youthful feminine body with gravity’s touch.

“Ok well all done! What do you think?” She did a twirl for her brother as the dress fluttered around. Without a bra on the dress was incredibly scandalous, the bust sizing being too large for her and this showing her perky small tits easily.

“Hmmm its a bit large on me. I am just a tiny girl.” She said in a cutesy voice as she once again slipped off the dress, letting it fall to her ankles as she faced her brother, taking her time to even think about slipping on the next dress. Soon the second dress was draped over her in a similar fashion, but much the same it showed a bit too much, just as Bri had planned.

With a final release she let the second dress fall to the ground and reveal her body again. She wondered if he was looking, the girl wishing he would just release himself and take her for what biologically was his right.

Stepping towards him Bri breathed softly, taking her hand and brushing along his shoulder as her bare breast lightly met his abdomen.

“Oh you had a fuzzy bro.” She smiled before turning to grab her actual clothes.
“Nothing here really matches my style so I guess we will move on.” Bri bent over in front of her brother, her labia like a tulip between her thighs from behind as she pointed it as high as possible for her brother to see. Bri took an extra long time finding her panties in this position, wondering if anything would come of it.

Back
Top Bottom