Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Such a Tease (KJ x Priscilla May)

King James

Supernova
Jason Williams was a rather successful businessman whose career had taken off rather quickly after college, landing a job in investment management and earning himself a nice salary. Now at 27 he owned a small house in the suburbs of Los Angeles with a small pool and a hot tub that he enjoyed quite often.

Being in such a prominent role with his company he made sure to stay in shape, running each day, giving him a lean build. He kept his dark brown hair short and neat with his sharp jaw neatly trimmed. His deep blue eyes seemed to pop in contrast to his dark brown hair, a smile almost always highlighting his high cheekbones.

It was a Friday evening, only the second weekend since his younger sister had moved in since she was going the university in town that he had graduated from. The two had always been close as children but now things seemed different, she was a young college beauty and he was a handsome young professional.

Jason hadn’t been home for too long, just long enough to change out of his work attire and into a more comfortable black v-neck that showed off his muscular arms and chest and a nice pair of jeans. He was lounging in the living room catching up on sports with a cold beer in his hand, glad to be able to finally relax.

Her keys struck the concrete with such a clang with made a nerve snap in Brianna’s head, the vein on her temple nearly bursting. It had been a long day for the college freshman, after only a few weeks of school she was certainly feeling the stress of adjustment from living at home with mom and dad and instead being in the college environment. She was generally a smart girl, not the top of her class but she had her wits about her. Yet something about the adjustment moving far from home still made her a ball of nerves.

Bri only had one hand to pick up her keys and struggle to get them into the lock of her brother’s house. Her other hand gripped the side of her skirt fiercely like her life depended on it. She could hear the voices of men on the street watch her, all the while her torn skirt threatening to fall off her body should she let go in the least.

“I swear if he is just in there laying around when he could open this damn door…”

She gritted her teeth as she imagined the worse conversations going on behind her. She was not even sure of the extent her wardrobe malfunction was, but she knew her skirt was in tatters after it snagged on that door handle at school.

Finally after much jingling she managed to one handed get the keys in the door and turn the lock, the front door giving way before her as she burst in with a huff and closed the door behind her swiftly. She breathed a sigh of relief and loosened her grip, her skirt so torn that it hung open on her right hip showing off her youthful curves and the hem of ger pink lace panties.

As she took some deep breaths she looked over to find her brother on the couch drinking a beer.

“Oh no help for your sister at the door, its cool its cool.” She shrugged as she walked past him, stomping towards her room. Her skirt fell apart more and more as she walked, until it was only hung on her bare hip by a thread, the subtle beginnings of her asscheek in plain view.

“I see how much you love me bro.”

Jason had been off in his own little sports world when his sister Brianna was struggling to get the door open without letting her skirt fall to her ankles. The TV wasn’t blaring by any means, but it was loud enough to drown out the sound of someone trying to open the door.

He could hear the door actually opening once she got it, perking up, happy to have her home. “Hey sis, how wa-“ His greeting cut off as she entered the room. Her skirt was tattered to shreds, but why?

“Woah, Bri, are you okay? I couldn’t hear the door, you should have rung the bell.” He said, genuinely concerned as he followed her up towards her room, wanting to know what was going on. In doing so he was following behind her on the stairs, unable to look away from how exposed she was. His little sister was half-nude in front of him and he couldn’t look away. Of course he knew it was wrong and he wasn’t going to act on it.

“Why don’t you go cover yourself up and tell me what happened? I want to hear how your week’s been going.” He offered, wondering just what could have led her to this little exhibitionist show as he still held his beer, taking a sip and trying to avoid looking down.

Heading up the stairs to her room she stopped mid way to answer Jason’s questions, but as soon as she did, she realized the state of things with relation to her skirt and her brothers position.

Blank faced and pale she looked down at her brother, no further motion to hide herself as the last thread on her skirt snapped, only her pinky holding up any dignity in their relationship. The cold words left her mouth as she looked down on him, the compilation of her already hard day was her buzzed brother looking up at her not-so-covered ass.

“Ew bro stop following me up the stairs as my ass is hanging out.” She looked at him blankly. “How many beers have you had?!” She stormed up the rest of the way, making it to her door as she rushed into her room and slammed it behind her. She let the torn skirt fall to the floor finally as she rested her lace covered ass against the wood of the door.

“What an idiot.” She waited to see if he would keep following her. Maybe she needed to get him into AA. She shuddered for a moment at what he might have seen.

Jason looked up at his sister dumbfounded as she tried to call him out for looking at her bare ass. “Woah, just because I’m behind you on the stairs doesn’t mean I’m looking at tour ass. That’s weird.” He said point blank.

“This is my first one! This wouldn’t even get a baby drunk!” He added as she stormed off into her room and slammed the door. As much as he loved her, her bratty tendencies from childhood still seemed to be in tact.

He stood outside the door but didn’t knock or try to open it as he heard her resting against it. “Look, I’m not trying to make this weird. I just want to know what’s going on. You coming home in a tattered skirt makes me worried something happened. I’m not gonna be all mom and dad about it, but it’d be nice to know you’re okay.”

Bri chuckled to herself at how flustered her brother got at her calling him out for looking at her panties. She wondered if he actually did, it would be the most action she had gotten since coming to college, as weird as it would be coming from her brother.

Bri cracked the door slightly to peak out at her brother, a big grin on her face.

“Oh nothing much bro, just normal college stuff, big football players having their way with me behind the union building, that sort of thing.” She chuckled as she peaked out at him.

She would give a long pause for Jason to react, before sticking her tongue out at her big brother. She wondered if the image of big men fucking his little sister would bother him.

“Or it was just a door handle decided to go to town on my skirt. Ill let you decide which. Either way I am fine Jason.”

She shut the door once more to pull on some short cotton shorts before emerging once more from her room. Hand on her hip. She had a teal tank too on that tightly fit around her figure, the outlines of her A cup bra clearly defined.

As Bri peeked out of her door to see him standing there his eyes widened at what she had first said caused her lack of proper attire. Speaking of multiple football players going at her. His mouth was left agape before she finally offered up a second, more reasonable solution.

“You’re such a fucking brat, Bri.” He responded before she shit her door. By the time she had re-emerged he had left the hallway and went down to the kitchen, beginning to prepare dinner for himself, making an extra portion in case she wanted some. It was going to be salmon and broccoli for dinner, unless of course she desired something else.

“Ya well you’re ugly!” Bri snorted as she yelled her retort back through her door. She heard her brother retreat back down stairs as she finished up changing. It was almost dinner time so she hoped that soon he would be feeding her something yummy.

As she looked in her mirror fussing with her hair she smiled to herself. Despite how stressful school got or the problems there, she always came home to her brother and was happy. No matter how she gave him a hard time or he called her a brat, she truly did love her brother.

Opening her door and running down the stairs her suspicion of a yummy meal were confirmed, and Bri took in the aroma as her brother stood in his tight v-neck cooking. Walking behind him she looked him up and down and pretended to take a long sniff.

“Smells gross.” She teased. But after letting the mandatory sibling insult she hugged him from behind, pressing her body against his as she released the stress from a long day.

Jason had been flipping the salmon to finish its sear when he heard Bri coming downstairs. He rolled his eyes earlier at the mention of him being ugly, but then when she came down and said it smelled gross he shook his head, she was always one to instigate.

But as she hugged him he could feel her body pressed to his, the loving embrace she always gave him since she was little. “Yeah, gross like you. If you don’t like it I’ll happily take your portion.” He said before moving to the cabinet to grab two plates.

He plated their meal and opened the fridge to grab himself what would only be his second beer of the night. “Need a drink? Or are you just gonna tell mom that big brother is an alcoholic?” He said with an eyeroll.

Bri took out some silverware, plates, and napkins for them after she had let her brother go. He did feel warm, and so much larger than her. She loved large men, perhaps that's why she used some fantasy she had of football players taking her out back and having their way as an example to tease her brother.

“Oh no, I must have your portion too, I wouldn’t want Mr. Important Businessman to get sick from eating something so gross.” She threw her brother a playful smile. She went along with his gross comment as well, pretending to be wounded by it like she cared. Yet a little voice deep down did speak some insecurities to her then, “what if your brother does think you are gross” she shook her head as if she was shaking the thought away.

“Yeah I’ll take a drink.” She said as she carried the utensils to the table. “After my fucking day I need it. I just bought that skirt too… those mean football players…”

She smiled mischievously as she sat down and waited to be fed.

Jason smirked as his sister joked about taking his portion too as she helped him set the table. She was helpful some of the time, and seemed to be generally grateful for at least the room and board he offered her.

When she agreed to a drink he grabbed her one of the little wine bottles he would often offer dates when he had someone over, figuring she might not be much of a beer drinker. Of course when she mentioned football players again his eyes dimmed, the thought of her getting thoroughly ravaged...somehow turned him on a bit. But the thought didn’t stay long as he handed her the bottle and sat down.

“Oh yeah? Was it two, three, or the whole football team?” He quipped back, figuring it was best to play along and not let it get to him as he took his first bite of salmon, leaning back in his chair with a content sigh. “Any big plans this weekend, freshman?”

Bri took the little wine bottle with some skepticism and held it up with a miffed look.
“Ya bro toss me the Sutterhome.” She imitated a frat boys voice. “After this give me one of those big girl drinks you are drinking.” She opened the bottle and took a large gulp.

“Oh don’t get too hot and jealous about the football team Jason.” She did a little jig with her shoulders as she leaned back and gave a mischievous smile. She of course had no idea the thought had any affect on him beyond that of a normal brother.

She took a few bites of the salamon, chewing it up and humming its compliments.

“You know all the little sister teasing aside this is really good Jason.” She threw aside her normal sarcastic tone that they loved to give each other and gave him a genuine compliment.

“This weekend… meh.” She shrugged her shoulders, becoming disenfranchised with the thought. She took the rest of the wine bottle in one more gulp, put the empty bottle down as she took a deep breath.

“Probably just hanging here to be real.” She took more bites of her food.

“How about you bro? Any big office ladies ravaging you over the weekend?”

Jason honestly had no idea of his sister’s tolerance or preference in alcohol but was given a little hint when she kind of called him out for giving her a wine cooler. “Oh you want me to break out the good stuff? Bourbon it is, once you finish that.” He said as they began to eat.

He hadn’t seen much of her since she had moved in, so this was sort of a “getting to know you” meal, sure they had been playful and sarcastic in the past, but that was before Bri was old enough to be lewd.

When she gave her compliments he smiled and nodded, glad to hear she was still capable of genuine appreciation. “Well I’m glad you like it. Salmon’s a go-to for me.” He said between bites, sipping his beer down as she finished her wine and admitted she had no plans. As she joked about what he had for the weekend he finished his plate and got up to pour them each a small glass of bourbon with a large ice cube.

“Well I do normally have hot tub happy hour on Saturdays with some of the cheerleaders, so you might hear me ravaging them out back.” He joked, giving her a taste of her own medicine as he handed her the glass, lifting his in a quick cheers. “But no, not really seeing anyone at the moment. Will probably be hanging around here unless something comes up.”

Bri smiled as her brother handed her a glass of bourbon. She was underage to be drinking but when did that ever stop college kids? She finished up the last few bites on her plate before taking a sip, the warm fluid running down her throat as her neck throbbed with each gulp.

“Well not to cock block you and your cheerleaders Jason but I definitely call dibs on the hot tub this weekend.” She smiled at her big brother, she obviously was treading on unstable ground since this was her brothers house but she knew her brother loved her and didn’t take her teasing seriously. She wondered though about her bro, he still was not seeing anyone? A successful businessman with his own house in LA and who is maybe mildly attractive had no prospects?

“Well aren't we boring people.” She giggled as she felt somewhat tipsy from the wine and bourbon. She let the last few drops slide down her throat as she crossed her legs on the chair, secretly hoping her brother would pour her more.
“How come you don’t have a girlfriend yet?”

Jason had brought the bottle back to the table with him as he and his sister chatted, continuing on with the little lewd game of chicken they had going. “Yeah, no.” He said with a smirk and a shake of his head. “You might live here, but I get to boot you the hot tub if I ever happen to need it for a special occasion.” He said, sipping his bourbon and allowing it to loosen him a bit after a long week.

“I guess we are.” He said as he kept pace with her, finishing his glass off before reaching for the bottle again. He refilled them both but this time was a little heavier-handed with his pour. It was a Friday night after all.

“I’ve done the dating scene, don’t get me wrong.” He said, swirling his bourbon before taking another sip. “I got out of something two months ago and have been out with a few girls, but it’s all the wrong ones that actually want something more.”

“Aw and a weekend with your sister isn't a special occasion enough?” She said with a smirk. It took a few moments for her to realize how creepy that was of her to say but she hid the embarrassment with a sip of her renewed bourbon.

Bri got up from her chair now that she was done eating, taking her glass with her. She sat it down on the end table next to the couch and from behind lay her body across the back of the couch so that she was upside down, a feint at looking weary at it all.

Her body, with legs pointing towards her brother as they hung over the headrest, seemed so limber. Her shorts made the perfect “bikini” bridge across her pelvic bone, her shirt falling down, stopping only at her chest as her midriff lay exposed. She was not overly toned in an athletic way, she just had a very petite and womanly bod that was no doubt attractive to any male. She certainly was not a kid anymore.

“I don’t know it’s special.” Jason teased, but it doesn’t sound bad at all.” He said as he put his plate in the sink to deal with later before following her into the living room.

As Bri lay herself upside down against the couch he couldn’t help but eye her womanly body. He knew it was wrong, but he was a male, and she was unarguably attractive. And the way her shorts bridged across her pelvis? It was hard to work away.

So in order to fix the situation he gave her a little push, his hand on the side of her hip as he pushed her down to the couch with a bit of a plop before walking around to sit beside her. “You good. Are you drunk already?” He asked, nursing his drink as he sat beside her. “Care for a movie tonight?”

As Jason approached Bri’s lower half hanging on the couch he would notice that the leg hole of her shorts was open just enough to see their contents, and panties was not one of those contents. Bri’s roughly shaven and prickly slit could be seen blushing there, little known to her of course.

Bri still sat upside down as her Brother sat next to her, she looked at his powerful legs a moment and wondered how strong they were.

“I’m just a little buzzed.” She lied as she was pretty well buzzed. The suggestion of a movie did sound nice though, and turning herself around by raising her legs up and over her brother’s head (again giving him a glimpse of her prickly pussy) and laying her long white and smooth legs across his lap, her head on the armrest and drink on her chest.

“I could do a movie.” She knew she was going to fall asleep during at this rate.

Sure enough Jason saw all of what Bri had to offer as her legs hung over the sofa, her pink lips freshly shaved, likely in anticipation of some fun college tales. Of course it seemed like there was nothing to write her friends back home again yet.

But what the hell was he doing eyeing her pussy? He was more than buzzed, fairly tipsy at this point and wasn’t really disgusted. If anything it kind of turned him on at this point. God this was fucked up, he thought.

As she rolled her legs up and draped them across his lap he got another good look at her slit, having to lick his lips and gulp to keep from drooling. But his suggestion of a movie gave him something else to think about.

“Here, I’m down for whatever.” He said, tossing the remote up to her as he rested his hands on her legs. After downing his bourbon he used his hands to gently massage and knead into her calves, an innocent enough part of her body, or so he thought.

Bri’s lack of coordination do to being more than buzzed saw the remote smack her right in the face. But she took it well laughing heartily at her clumsiness. She never would have noticed him eyeing her slit, since she didn’t know he could see it at all. As her legs sat across her brother’s lap, a position she did not quite think out, she took little notice to him putting his hands on her thigh. As he began to massage then, she didn’t leave much to inhibition.

“Mmmmm.” She hummed, enjoying the kneading. She did not think of it, but it was clear and authentic, full of enjoyment as her brother touched her legs. The bourbon was quite strong and what would usually queue a lewd joke from the little sister was left to silence.

“Lets seee….” she turned on the TV and began flipping through the channels. She mindlessly did this for awhile, up into the triple digit channel numbers, until something caught her eye. A girl was on all fours, jolting forward with thrusts from a much larger man. Bri was too drunk to immediately change the channel and instead lingered on it for a long moment. That was until she came to her senses and changed the channel once more with a giggle.

“Ohmygosh.” She rubbed her eyes. “Maybe I am a bit more than buzzed.” She threw the remote back. “I can’t be trusted with this.” She kept giggling as she playfully hid her face in the couch cushion.

Hearing Bri moaning naturally as he massaged her calf gave him mixed feelings. It was definitely a moan of pleasure, he was happy to give his sister something she enjoyed. But at the same time he knew it was wrong to give his sister that kind of pleasure.

He hadn’t really been focusing on the television until he heard moaning and looked up to see a woman on all fours, getting fucked roughly from behind. He had already been getting hard from seeing his sister’s slit, and now, for about thirty seconds or so, had been getting hard from watching tv porn.

“Maybe you are.” He laughed as he fetched up the remote and turned it back, the woman now clearly taking a cock at least eight inches long. “I was watching that. You could probably learn a thing or two from this.” He said, realizing how wrong it was as the words escaped his lips.

“Oh my gosh big bro!” She patted her face and turned red but laughed all the same. She kept watching as she looked feint from the cock’s length, her exaggerated face evident as she ignored the fact her body was naturally made to be fucked.

“She is so faking it though.” She laughed and looked at her brother as he too watched her taking the cock. She still cared little that her brother massaged her legs, instead enjoying it as she was previously. But looking onwards at the TV for a few more minutes they both sat silently watching this girl get railed and be extremely loud about it.

“Is that what you like to, small girls?” She laughed at her brother as she took a long swip of the rest of her bourbon. “I bet your cock isnt that big-“ she sort of realized what she said and how creepy it was as she said it, even though she was very drunk.

Jason’s cock throbbed as he watched the porn while massaging his sister’s legs, naturally working his way further up her thighs as he did so. At this point he was on cruise control, and when horny and near someone hot, you naturally want to touch them.

“She’s definitely milking it, but that’s porn for you.” He said as his hands had practically made it up to her pantyline. At this point his mind was scattered, but carnal instincts were taking over.

“I do like being bigger than a woman. Who doesn’t like feeling powerful?” He spoke freely. “You wanna bet? Mine’s actually bigger than that. I’ve got at least an inch on him and thicker.” He said bluntly, proud of his thick cock.

It was at that moment Bri realized just how far up her legs her brother’s hand was going. She was positive it was not on purpose, an innocent massage and a drunken mind not paying attention. But as her brother’s hand approached her panty line (presumably over her shorts) she realized that she was not in fact wearing any panties.

Quickly she put her arm right in front of her crotch, stopping any further advances. Bri was going to tell him off for being a drunk fool but she soon realized she was a fool as well… she was wet. Her lubricating fluids had betrayed her as her body biologically prepared to mate with the male rubbing her legs so sensually and so well. The hormones were doing such a number to her mind that she actually did not mind the thought, and if her brother’s boasting was actually true he would be monsterous to her little pussy.

“Oh god that is making me more wet.” She silently told herself as her brother’s hand paused on her extreme upper thigh.

Brianna shot up from the couch, her breathing heavy and face flush.

“Oh ya well lets just bet that another time.” She gave an awkward and uncomfortable laugh as she bolted to her room without another word. She felt bad leaving her brother like that, he would probably be upset that he upset her, but it was not that at all.

Running into her room and shutting/locking the door behind her she threw down her shorts and dove face first into her bed. Reaching under her pillow she produced a small cylindrical vibrator, putting her ass in the air, her blushing red and furiously wet pussy became subject to the toy as she began to rub it all up and down her labia, around her clit, and finally pushed it into her vagina.

“Oh my god.” She bit the bedsheets and she felt its pleasure.

She could not believe this was happening, she was actually here ass up in bed imagining her brother fucking her from behind...

It wasn’t until Bri shot up from the couch and ran off to her room that Jason had realized what had happened. He had gotten his little, underaged sister drunk and was trying to drunkenly seduce her, talking about how big his cock was as his hands neared her pussy. How fucked up was?

So instead of trying to apologize he simply hoped that she would forget in the morning, they had both been drinking after all. Hell, maybe he would forget too, hopefully. But that still left him on the couch, drunk, with a massive, throbbing erection. He needed to take care of it.

He went up to his room and closed the door, but unused to having a roommate had forgotten to lock it. He laid back into his pillows and unbuckled and and unzipped his pants, pulling them down his hips with boxers to reveal his thick, uncut, nine-inch cock which he promptly began to stroke with images of his sister and her angelic slit on his mind.

Back
Top Bottom