Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Such a Tease (KJ x Priscilla May)

Bri’s body pulsed as she sat there face down on her bed, her whole essence shaking as she imagined her brother’s huge cock pulsing inside of her and filling her with seed. She drooled a bit into her sheets as the last few jolts of her body subsided, her lower half slumping downwards as she dropped the vibrator from her glistening pussy.

“Fuck…” she exclaimed, both in the sense that it felt so good and that she felt fucked up thinking about her brother that way. But surely now that she had gotten it out of her system things would go back to normal, she didn’t want those thoughts to creep up again so maybe no more Bourbon for her.

Laying there bottomless Brianna dosed off into a hard drunken sleep, her dreams filled with large men and tiny pussies to fuck as the lewdness continoued to creep over her. Even her brother was there in her dreams, holding her down by her face as he ass fucked her and then impregnated her over and over. The brother in her dreams was relentless, slapping her in the face as he rolled her over and doing it again as she asked for more roughness. He was so large and powerful, someone ideal in her mind to take her by force and use her as a little breeding machine.

“Fuck!” She shot up from bed, it was morning and her dreams haunted her before fading to nothingness of her memories as she woke up. She put a hand on her head as she felt her throbbing headache, she was a bit hungover from yesterday that she barely wanted to open her eyes.

Tossing yesterday’s clothes into the hamper she grabbed some new panties and a sundress to wear that morning. She paid little attention to either when she put them on, just normal clothes to her. But both on her small frame were incredibly sexy, the black lace panties only hiding the important part of her slit but leaving little to interpretation when it came to her labia. The dress was long enough to go about mid thigh for her, but as it came up the rest of her body it covered only half her back. She didn’t purposefully dress that way, just happened to be what she pulled out.

It was the weekend now, and Bri wondered what she would do that bright sunny Saturday. All she hoped for thought was that her thoughts about her brother were over.

Jason couldn’t hear Bri exclaiming her pleasure and frustration as she played with her vibrator, but if he could it would have only turned him on more.

He was frustrated that he found her so hot, but it didn’t take long for him to blow a massive load into some nearby tissues as he painted in pleasure, thinking of pounding his sister’s perfect pussy.

He would promptly fall asleep, sleeping soundly the entire night through. He was a more experienced drinker and didn’t wale up with a hangover, but immediately felt the guilt of knowing what he had done.

He showered before changing into a pair of jeans and a green v-neck, dressing casually for a Saturday before heading downstairs. “Hey Bri, you up?” He called out as he went to the kitchen. “You hungry? I was gonna make some breakfast.” He offered, not daring to allude to what transpired last night.

Fixing her hair she heard Jason rummaging through the hallway, and finally asking about breakfast. As soon as she heard his voice her heart began to thump, and she gripped her hair brush tighter in frustration. This was not happening… she came last night thinking about it to wash all this away but she is still getting all heart poundy about her brother.

She closed her eyes and meditated for a moment, relaxing her breathing and trying to comprehend last night. It was just an awkward encounter, she was sure it happened between older siblings sometimes, but it would go away before she knew it. It was her fault, she put her legs on his that evening. He was only being a nice brother who was a little drunk. She was a sick pervert running up to her room to masturbate to that thought, Jason was probably disgusted.

“Yeah breakfast sounds good, I’ll be right down.” She out the brush down and took more long deep breaths.

Heading down stairs she pretended everything was normal, nothing happened last night, and that her brother would not remember anything.

“Watcha cookin bro?” She smiled, her sun dress flowing with each step down the stairs.

As Bri responded it seemed as if he had a chance, all the taboos of the evening would be wiped away if she had either forgotten or just swerved around it and tried to brush it aside.

“Bacon, eggs, toast, and coffee. How do you take your coffee?” He called out as he began cracking eggs and putting bread down in the toaster.

As she appeared downstairs in her sundress he couldn’t help but admire it for a moment. It was cute, adorable even on her, but it wasn’t rousing the same demon within him as the previous night. “Sleep well?”

Bri recalled how hard she slept, face down drooling bottomless and perpendicular to her pillows. She woke up with her vibrator next to her and her pussy still throbbing from the fantasy she gave herself.

“Yea slept ok.” She nodded. “No eggs for me, bleh.” Brianna still hated eggs as an adult. “And I’ll take my coffee with 4 creams and 1 sugar.” She sat down at the table and rested her head in her hand while staring out the window at the back porch. As she daydreamed silently her mind began to wander again, until she found her eyes wandering back to her brother, his thick arms and big frame standing over the stove as he cooked for her.

Brianna’s other hand found its way between her thighs, it was all she could do to hold herself back, her thighs clenching on her arm. Her heart began to pound, this obviously was not going away… she clearly had something for Jason. He must have awakened her yesterday , nearly touching her maidenhood as they sat together on the couch. Did he remember? Was she even attractive in his eyes?

She brought her wandering head back to the table top, clasping both hands together as she hit her lip.

Jason was surprised to hear his sister didn’t like eggs, then again they had been away from each other for years. There were bound to be little things like that they would be discovering about each other.

“Well no eggs for you then.” He said as he cracked his into the skillet. “Coffee’s all ready. I think a big girl like you can make your own cup.” He teased her, pulling the tray of bacon out of the oven and popping two slices of bread into the toaster.

“You okay there?” He asked as he brought their plates to the table, sitting hers down in front of her before taking his seat. “Looked like you were off in some other world for a minute.”

Bri flinched as her brother came to the table, she was imaging dirty things that could happen over this table, and suddenly her mind was slipping from erotic thought to the next. She admired the juicy… thick… bacon Jason put down in front of her, biting her lip every so slightly to control herself, she shot up from the table and headed to the kitchen for coffee.

“Yeah I’m a big girl…” She made sure to reaffirm. “And don’t you forget that.” Bri thought she was being a playful little sister, but her words came off a little more sultry than that. She cringed at herself, she could not get this feelings out of her head. She gripped the counter in the kitchen for a moment before grabbing a cup of joe.

“So uh… whats your plans for today?” She nervously chuckled before returning to the table. She looked over her brother’s form again as her mouth watered.

Without a drop of alcohol in his system Jason understood the boundaries between brother and sister and the itch that Bri was trying to scratch wasn’t one he shared. He was embarrassed by what happened the previous evening and would try his bets not to bring it up.

“Yes you are, and big girls do their own dishes too. Don’t forget.” He joked, even though it was something he wanted her to do herself, helping to maintain the extra work that having a second person in the house would bring.

“Honestly, I’ve got no real plans.” He said as he took a sip of coffee before taking a bite of bacon. “Mom sent me some cash as a sort of allowance for you. I guess she still doesn’t trust you with your own money. She wanted to make sure you had enough clothes for the start of the year. Maybe we could hit the mall or something?”

Brianna rolled her eyes at the dishes comment, though her mind slipped to her being in nothing but an apron leaning over the sink in front of him. As time went on her thoughts got lewder, her mind polluted with indecent ideas about her brother. Brianna felt herself getting twisted by it, less and less of it sounded crazy and gross but instead natural or biologically necessary. It was as if her ovaries would explode if her brother did not pick her up and set her down on his cock right now.

Did she need to do something about this? What options did she have. Fucking herself with a toy only did so much, and only strenghened these lewd and dark feelings. Gripping the table again she felt a wave of heat rush over her, like a bitch during her best time she felt naturally compelled to be dominated.

She paused, no matter how weird it was she took one long deep breath there at the breakfast table, looking like a crazy person having a moment. Bri was able to regain some of her composure, but it was not the end of her desire.

“As the coolest and bestest and….” she almost said sexiest. “... big brother you are totally going to give me the money right since I am a big girl!” She smiled brightly. “And then you can take me shopping.” She swished her hair and gave him a look like she would any male her age at school that was in the least bit interesting.

Jason didn’t really notice Bri’s continued behavior, trying to focus on his breakfast. Of course it was difficult not to notice that something was up as she spoke, like was holding something back.

“Well that would be lying to mom. But you are a big girl. As long as I know you’re not spending it on drugs I’m fine.” He said between bites as he finished his first cup of coffee.

“I’m good to go whenever. Like I said. No plans at all.” He added as he got up to pour himself another cup of coffee, ready for that extra boost.

Bri scrunched her face, her brother all the sudden sounded apathetic about going shopping with her. She had never ever felt it necessary for him to come on such an excursion, but today she was determined to get quality time with her big piece of brother meat.

Jesus, what was she thinking. The brother-meat thought reverberating around her head. She had it bad, maybe she just needed to go find a random guy to fuck, just go to the mall herself and pull one into a maintenance closert and strip, let then go to town on her. But of course the more Bri thought about that, the more she felt grossed out. It was not the fact she wanted her brother to rearrange her guts that grossed her out, it was having a stranger fuck her… she was absolutly fucked in the head.

Barely touching her food she thought silently some more, an awkward quiet settling on the room.

“Well I don’t know, if you don’t go with me maybe I’ll end up buying a hooker, and then drugs, and then do drugs off the hooker.” She smiled and shrugged her shoulders playfully. “So maybe you should come with.

Jason noticed just how little Bri had touched her food. He knew he wasn’t a bad chef by any means, it really just seemed like she had something on her mind. Luckily their encounter the previous night, but he was avoiding that like the plague.

“Oh yeah? Well, I mean, if you want to smoke pot be my guest. But that sounds a little harder.” He said with a laugh as he went to the sink to rinse his plate off. “Fine, I’ll go with you. But I get to pick lunch. And no complaining when I stop into the sports store either.”

The sports store… not a bad place, maybe as a last ditch effort she could pick up some random big jock there to fuck her silly. Yet still the thought of any other man holding her down other than Jason troubled her. Why couldn’t she obsess over any other boy… why her brother….

“Finnnnneeeee.” She rolled her eyes and smiled. More happy now that she got her brother to come with her, she ate more of her food. “Maybe I’ll find a cute boy there.” She teased as if it would make her brother jealous.

“But you have to help me try on swimsuits.” She fired back, the words leaping from her mouth almost without second thought. It was like sexual instinct that led her to plan to show off her body to hum, to lure him in with scantily clad beachwear. Maybe she would to so far as to try lingerie in front of him. Maybe she take him to the changing roomZ

Jason laughed lightly at his sister’s drawn out “fine” before stopping as she mentioned that she might find a cute boy. “Ew, don’t be crude.” He told her as he took the coffee pot and topped off her cup before rinsing it and putting it in the sink.

“I don’t know if I’ll be the best company for trying on swimsuits.” He told her, bothered by the fact that she would suggest something like that. Of course it could be innocent. “As long as you’re not weird about it. I’m gonna grab a quick shower and then we can head out.” He suggested before heading up to his master bedroom.

Once in his room he stripped down and went into the bathroom to shower. Not ten minutes later and he had emerged fresh, clean, and ready to go, wearing a simple black t-shirt and a pair of jeans. “Bri! You ready? I’m good to go.” He called out as he went back downstairs.

As long as she was not weird about it huh? Bri raised an eyebrow as her brother left the table to get ready. If she really wanted to go down this path of having her brother scratch this itch, she was going to need to be very careful but suggestive with how she went about it. Perhaps she needed to causally plant the seeds of her womanliness in his mind. Maybe bit by bit she would chip away at him, letting him get more an more or a picture and feel for her to stoke this fire.

After completing her own breakfast she returned to her room, preparing one last thing. Hands slipping under her dress she found the straps of her panties, peeling them away and off her legs. She smiled at herself in the vanity mirror after doing so, swishing her dress back and fourth through the air as she felt the breeze on her slit. This would give her more freedom to chip away at her brother.

Stepping out of her room with her panties in hand, she heard her brother in the shower. Casually she dropped them outside the bathroom in the hallway, a place where it was probable panties would fall. The sexy black lace lay on the floor as a hint, though it was not a very telling hint.

“Ok bro! I am reaaaaddyyy.” She said in a sing song voice.

On his way downstairs Jason noticed something at the bottom of his vision, a black pair of lacy panties. He rolled his eyes at the sight of it, seeing it as just another thing of living with his sister. “Come on, Bri. Pick up your damn laundry.” He said as he kicked them to her door, subconsciously in trigger by knowing the type of underwear she wore.

“I’ll drive.” He said as he found her downstairs, happy as could be in her little sundress. He led her out to the garage, climbing into his white BMW and letting her get in before firing up the engine and heading off towards the mall. “Man, it’s been forever since I’ve been out shopping. I might have to pick up a few things too.”

“Damn laundry….” she scrunched her face as her brother dismissed her sexy lingerie for just his sister’s laundry. She would have to be more devious she figured, her plans running through her head as she followed her brother out to the car.

There was not really a good way to flash him getting in to the car she figured, sitting down in the front seat next to him. Instead she would need to be patient, closing the door behind him and trying to look as cute as possible.

“Well then driver man…” she giggled. “Lets go.” She put her arm on the center armrest, hoping his would touch hers.

Jason smiled as his sister referred to him playfully as driver man. “Let’s get this show on the road!” He exclaimed as he fired up the engine and started through the neighborhood to get to the main road that would lead them to the mall.

It didn’t take long for him to make the trip, the two arriving and parking without any issues. Jason helped Bri out of the passenger seat before leading her inside, glad to be spending time with her. “So then Bri, where to first?”

Her brother was such a gentleman, helping her out of the seat like she was some sort of princess, or maybe even his girl. She smiled at Jason and scrunched her nose cutely as she stepped out of the car with her hand in his. She noticed a few other girls checking her brother out in the parking lot as he helped Bri out of the car, and just to mark her territory, making them think she was more than a sister, Bri planted a smooch on her brother’s cheek.

“Aww Jason you are so sweet.” She patted his shoulder and walked on, making sure her ass did all the talking.

At the entrance of the mall she contemplated her next move. Bri knew she would have to ease him into this, her brother still seemingly resistant to the whole “sister is fair game” idea. She had to be careful to not scare him or she would end up doing the opposite of what she wanted. So should she take him clothes shopping? Push her luck and go to the bathing suits? Or maybe even go full risque and go to the lingerie store. Bri had every intention of involving him in the shopping process at each store, perhaps to ease him in she needed to take him to the least obvious store first?

“Well… lets go there!” She pointed directly ahead, a large boutique women’s clothes store named “Always 19” lit up in fashionably colored lights.

The peppy girl led her brother into the store, heading to the first clothing rack with dresses she held two up. One such dress was black and short with cut out sides, a typical club dress for a girl her age. The other was a longer dress, but did not have shoulders and featured a long slit up the left leg.

“So what do you think?!” She held them up to him. “Which would you rather see me in?!” Her smile could melt a thousand hearts.

Jason had certainly noticed the other women checking him out, and for a moment was mad at his sister for kissing his cheek and taking his hand, making it look like he was off the market. But she was just being sweet, right? And he was there to shop with her after all, not pick up random women.

As she pointed to Always 19 flashbacks of what it was like to shop in places like that came back. Tattered jeans and polos were his thing back in the day from these stores. Hopefully she had better taste.

When she had found two dresses and asked him which he wanted to see he shrugged his shoulders. “I’m not the one you need to impress, Bri. But I really don’t know, you could always try them both on. We don’t have a time limit here or anything. Until my stomach starts rumbling.” He joked, smiling back at her.

“You may not be the only one, but you are one.” Bri winked at her brother as he trailer off to the dressing rooms on the other side of the store. She beckoned her brother to follow her, she would of course want him to judge after she tried them on. But it was too simple, she needed something spicier to give him as she takes him on this shopping trip. Bri wanted to push her brother’s perception of her into the lewd.

Stepping in front of one of the curtains that covered the dressing booth, Bri looked to her brother with a mischievous smile.
“Wait here bro, I may need your help.” She winked again.

Stepping inside and fixing the curtain she lowered her sun dress off of her shoulders so that her bra was visible, holding the dress on her hips to cover her panty-less bottom as she began to struggle to reach around and unhook her bra.

“Uhhh…. grrrrr.” She feigned frustration with her bra.

Sticking her head out of the booth she looked to her brother with a smile.

“Uh hey…. I need a little help if you don’t mind.” Her cheeks were red with blush as she invited her brother in to unhook her bra.

Jason followed Bri back towards the dressing rooms and thought it was simply to help her pick out outfits. He wasn’t going to judge her on how hot she looked or anything, just simply what looked good on her.

“Alright, Bri. I’ll be right here if you need me.” He said, finding a chair outside of the dressing room to sit in. Of course it had barely been thirty seconds before she was calling him over.

“Sure, Bri. What do you need help with?” He asked as he approached, only able to see her blushing face from behind the curtain.

Bri’s eyes darted around to see if there were any witnesses. The store was mostly empty so very few would see if she dragged her brother into her dressing stall, the mischievous look growing on her face as her brother eagerly walked over to help her.

“Sorry this is awkward, but can you come in here for just a sec.” in an effort to make it swift and for not anyone to see she grabbed her brother by the shirt and tugged it to get him to join her in the stall. Once he was in he would be met by his petite sister, her dress pulled down to her hips with only her bra covering her top half. She made little effort to cover herself, simply her hand played with the hemline of her bra as she turned her back to Jason and looked at him over her shoulder.

“Can you… help me with my bra…” her eyes were wide and face flush. “I can’t quite reach the hook to unhook it.” She feigned inability as she waited for Jason to act.

Jason found himself quickly being dragged into the changing room before he could even answer. His sister stood there with her dress down on her hips trying to get her bra off. “How did you even hook it in the first place?” He asked, unknowingly checking her out naturally.

He reached forward, his hand grazing the smooth skin of her back as he fiddled with the clasps until they were all undone. “There, is that it?” He whispered, not wanting to get caught with his sister in a changing room.

Of course she had no issue unhooking her own bra. But having her brother’s fingers grace the skin of her back she was enjoying this all too much to pass up. The ecstasy of it all made her forget herself to an extent, letting her bra fall away from her arms as she pushed it off, not bothering to cover herself. In line with that she let her dress fall off her hips, and within mere seconds she was fully nude there in the dressing room with her brother.

Bri was faced away from him, but the mirror would easily show what his sister had to offer as she bare pubic mound and nearly non-existent tits were bore in full. She only fussed with her hair a second as she acted like it was no big deal. It was an extreme first step in proving herself to him, and she wondered to herself if it would only scare him.

“You can stay here and give me inputs if you want.” She grabbed the first dress, the black club one, and turned around to face her brother, still bare.

Brianna gave him a comfortable smile, letting him know she didn’t care.

Back
Top Bottom