Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stranded (DarknessEmbraced666 x Kiroshi)

He smiled and how cute she looked licking it, " think it's a lollypop, you had one when little before dropping in here, lick it but do not bite it". He smiled passing his hand through her hair, "if you do not want to do it right now tell me and we can try some other time after you relax". He smiled pulling her chin up and kissing her with passion. He knew it was her first time ever expiriencing sex, so he had to take it slow.

She was still shivering from the after shock of her first orgasm and her breathing was still a little uneven. "Can... can we try another time? I'm so tired now." she said softly before kissing him back, one of her hands resting on his cheek as she smiled up at him tiredly.

He nods and smiles, "of course, rest dear you earned it, and sorry about before". He smiled and went out of the house looking around he found some water wich he used to clean his cock. After it was clean he decided to go hunt for some wood, he did not needed clothes since nobody else was on the island, he grabbed his knife and looked around for something soon enough finding it, it was a rock the shape could be used to make a makeshift axe to cut wood. After a couple of hours he ended up back in the house with a lot of wood, he was tired and decided to pant while drinking some water.

Smiling tiredly up at him once more, she turned onto her side and pulled one of the covers on the bed up around her waist. After she closed her eyes, she fell asleep almost instantly. She slept on for a while, only to be awakened by the sound of him returning to the small house she had built. Opening her eyes, she looked up at him as he drank water. "You shouldn't be doing so much work with a broken rib." she said softly, her voice thick and a little husky from sleep.

He smiled and looked at her, " hey, sorry to had woken you, and nah if I do not work I feel worst. I cutted some wood and made a axe as best as I could" he grabbed the axe and showed it to her. He looked at the cloth around his ribs and sighed and how dirty it was, taken it off he took a deep breath, it still stang a little but he could endure it.

She slowly sat up with a groan and ran a hand through her messy hair. "It's okay. I needed to wake up anyways. If I sleep all day, I won't be able to sleep at night." she said to him. She was a little sore from earlier but it wasn't too bad.

He smiled and went to a corner and brought something heavy, "I brought food, a big Javali, they taste very good, we need to prepare her though". He sighed and smiled to her, he had hunted it down as it tried to attack him but he got advantage of the situation, "that thing almost took me out". He smiled and looked at the sky, it was almost nightfall so he started to make the fire.

Standing up off the bed, she grabbed the two pieces of cloth that she used as clothing and tied them on. While she knew that she didn't have to wear clothing, she prefered to wear it. Especially when working on things. "I'll get it ready while you start the fire." she said gently before dragging the large wild boar outside where she began skinning and cleaning the large animal, the animals blood getting onto her hands and legs.

After she took out the boar he started to make the fire, it took longer than usual but finally he did it. Keeping the fire alive he waited for her to come back. Since he did not had much clothes he decided to remain naked, it was the same for him, when she would be more comfotable with her body he was sure she would do the same as him. He started singing the Army core song as he prepared the stuff to eat the boar.

She made quick work of the boar and once it was cleaned, she lifted it and carried the animal over to where Jacob was next to the fire, having little difficulty carrying the boar. "There you go." she said with a soft grunt.

Back
Top Bottom