Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stranded (DarknessEmbraced666 x Kiroshi)

Kiroshi

Planetoid
Jacob was on his boat, it has been a very quiet Sunday afternoon but it was very sunny, he loved to go out on his boat and just fish. He was not aware then when he slept the night before the boat went offcourse and he was in deep sea. Looking around the boat for his fish rods he found them near the navigator of the boat, only then he realized that he was way off course, “shit”. He tried to turn on the boat but something was wrong with the motor, he went down but it was out of fuel. He noticed something on the motor, when he tried to grab it he noticed a sound of gas leaking out. He looked around and the stove in the kitchen was still hot. Looking around he tried to get the emergency boat out but it was too soon soon a explosion was going to happen and he had to jump out, as soon as he hit water the boat exploaded sending him flying deeper in the water suddenly all darkness. He ended up in the beach of a island, he was too weak, things were moving around on his eyes, his mind was out of it as he blacked out again.

The island was silent, the wind blowing through the trees and every now and then the silence was broken by the sound of waves crashing on rocks or a seagulls cry as it flew over head. It was a beautiful island with white sand beaches and clear blue water as well as lush trees and plants that bore fruit.

On that beach, a young woman was walking, her long blonde hair fluttering in the breeze as she walked along, picking up seashells and different odds and ends that usually washed up onto the shore. Andria had lived on that beach for almost six years and she was happy with there. On that day, Andria wasn't expecting to come across a man laying on the beach.

About halfway down the beach, she started finding things that she hadn't seen in a long time and she frowned. "Odd." she murmured before looking up ahead and she spotted something large laying on the beach. The nineteen year old woman hurried along the beach, running easily through the sand and as she got closer, she noticed that it was a man. Rushing to his side, she knelt in the water and reached out, placing a hand against his neck and feeling for a pulse which she found.

"Oh my." she said softly before gently patting him on the cheek, trying to rouse him a little. "Hey! Hello?"

Jacob felt something sting on his cheek and weakly opened his eyes, looking at a very distort view of a beautiful woman he thought he was dead and she was a angel. Looking at her for a second he only could get one word out ,”Katt” before his view going black again. Katt was his daughter that was only ten years old, he had left her with his mother, his wife died a couple of years ago giving birth to his daughter. Knowing that he was dead already he knew his daughter was safe, as he layed there on the beach the water hitting his body making him more cold and his body tempature lower his mind began to struggle to remain in function.

Mag smiled gently when he opened his eyes before sighing and shaking her head slightly. He was in no condition to stay out on the beach and there were animals on the island that were sure to hurt him if he was left there. Moving over to his side, she draped one of his arms over her neck and slowly and carefully stood up with him before starting back the way she had come. After nearly an hour of dragging him along the beach, she finally managed to get him to the house she had managed to build over the past few years and she placed him into her bed before removing most of his clothing and drying him off the best of her ability. Once he was taken care of and he was covered with several blankets, she left the house to let him rest in silence and she stood outside watching the ocean.

After a few hours Jacob opened his eyes, he was in some sort of cabin with a lot of blankets around. His body looked a little bit banged up but he had worse. As he tried to sit he felt a bit of pain on his side, he sighed and rested back down, he had no idea where he was but he knew he was not alone, otherwise he would be on the beach still or dead, the last thing he remembered was jumping out of his boat then waking up here. Jacob was a very tall strong man, he had been working over the army for awhile and he knew how to survive in the wild, it was part of his training. He touched his side and he knew he had a broken rib, other than that he seemed fine. Knowing how to handle that he took small breaths and made slow movements to sit up. Looking around he tried to find the person who most likely saved his life, “Hello?”

While he slept on, Mag had returned to the beach and found several things washed up on the shore and she had returned to the small house that was built into and around a tree. She sat upon the porch of the house with the items in her lap. One was a set of name tags. Since she had been stuck on the island since she was fairly young, it took her a while to make out the name on the tags. Suddenly she heard someone speaking and she looked up before standing and walking inside. "Ah, you're up." she said softly. "You've been asleep for a while... Commander Jacob."

He sighed as he looked up at the voice, it was a beautiful young woman living on the island, “Call me Jacob, for now I am a civilian, who are you? And where am I?”. He looked around for his clothes only to find them soaking wet, “What happaned?, the last thing I remembered was jumping out of my boat then waking up in here”. He sighed as he looked at his side and took a deep breath pain shotting down his body, “damn my rib”. He slowly laid back down and tried to relax, he knew that soon his rib would be fixed but for now he needed to heal as best as he could and he needed to rest.

She nodded slightly as she moved closer to the bed before picking up the pile of wet clothing and she draped them over the windowsill so they could dry. "My name is Mag." she said gently. "And you're in my home. I don't know the name of the island." She walked over to the bed and sat on the edge of it. "I found you down on the beach and brought you back here. If I hadn't, one of the animals on the island would of attacked you." She brushed her long golden hair back from her face and sighed as she gazed upon him.

He smiled and looked at her, "Thank lady lady Mag, something was wrong with the boat it was a gas leak and breakfast was cooking so my boat blew up, the last thing I remember was jumping out when I realize that the boat would explode". He sighed looking at the ceiling, "It's strange, a young woman like yourself living on a island alone without the basics for humanity like electricity and pure water, how did you survive here if I may ask?". He took his ID and sighed, the ID was ruined by the explosion, only his name and most of his photo could be visible the rest were burned. He knew she was though, afterall she had been living on a deserted island a lot by what it seemed, she even build a small house, " I guess I cannot be usless here until they come get me, do you h ave some bandages that I can tape up my ribs so I can help out a bit".

Mag shook her head slowly after hearing his question of how she had survived and she raked a hand through her slightly messy hair. "I... I really don't know." she said softly. "I struggled alot to survive and it was hard, but I managed to do it for six long years." She slowly stood up and moved over to a battered trunk that sat in the corner and she removed a very long strip of cloth that was a little tattered but would do for wrapping someones ribs. "I don't have any tape or anything like that, but I hope that this will help." she said to him before carrying the cloth over to him, sitting next to him.

He smiled and nods at her, "I think that would do for now", he grabed the cloth from her hands and started to bandage his ribs area. After awhile of suffering through the pain he did it, it did not looked perfect but it would do for now. He smiled and nods, "I forgot to introduce myself, I am Jacob Anzaker, commander of unit 359 of the Army Special Forces, nice to meet you". He smiled and stood up, still a bit weak from the lack of food and looked around, "I suppose you do not have food here or fruits, I know how to survive in the wild, that was part of my training but I need to gather some strenght first then I will go hunting for something to eat". He knew it would not be difficult to find a good source of meat in a deserted island, or food, the only thing he was worried about was pure water, he did not knew the island as much as she did and if she survived this long there must be something of pure water here. Other than the problems the woman was a true beauty, she had good nice curves and she seemed mentally and physically strong, I guess the island made her that way. He smiled ed at her and then looked down "thank you for everything, I promise I will help you out here until rescue comes and if you want you can live with me until you get settled".

Mag looked slightly insulted at his assumption of her not having food and she frowned slightly. "I have plenty of food and I know how to hunt." she said softly. "I've been here for the past six years." She shook her head slightly and smoothed out her skirt a little before standing up from where she was sitting on the edge of the bed. "I just don't keep the food in here. I'd rather not get attacked by one of the wild animals on the island." She moved over to one of the windows and gazed out at the water, studying the position of the sun for a moment. "And I think I'll pass on returning to civilization. I'm quite content here. If you're hungry or thirsty, I can go get you something to eat."

He looked down,"I am sorry, I did not meant to offend you or underestimate you, and yes some water and food would be fine lady". He looked at the stuff she had brought that she found and could not belive his eyes, he found the small picture of her daughter, he grabbed the picture and smiled " and this is Katty, my daughter". He sighed as he showed her the picture while he looked at the other stuff grabbing the knife he always had on his belt, it was a hunting knife, "here you go, I guess you can use that more than me right now" he handed her the knife and layed back down on the bed.

She looked at the picture curiously before smiling. "She's a beautiful girl. You had said her name before passing out earlier." she said softly. "We shall have to work hard on getting you back to her then. I would hate for you to never see her again." Moving over to her trunk, she pulled out a small box and removed something which she tucked into the waist band of her skirt before looking back at Jacob as he removed the knife from his belt and she smiled. "No, keep this with you. You never know what could come wandering in here." Nodding at him, she turned and hurried out of the small tree house. Mag was gone for almost ten minutes before she returned with an armfull of food and a crudely carved bucket of water. "I would of cooked some meat but the fire is out and it takes to long to start one up right now. Most of the wood around here is wet."

He smiled and nods, "ok then, time to do some training magic, lets go outside and give me some wood it does not matter if its wet or not". He groaned as he went outside looking around and quickly spotting where she did the fire, he grabbed his knife with two small wood sticks and took the first layer of wood out of the first stick, "wet wood like this only is wet on the first two surfaces, you take off the top of he wood and the layer behind will be dry enough to make fire", he said as he started to make he fire with the two sticks, like ten minutes after some smoke began to appear and quickly enough he had fire going on, he threw in a few dry looking wood and smiled at the fire, "now we got some fire, if you have anything to eat go bring it now I will keep the fire going" He smiled and looked at her.

She set down the bucket of water next to the door and set the fruit in a basket before following him down the the fire pit she had dug into the sand several feet from her home. Mag sat down and watched him start a fire, listening closely until he had started a fire. "Would you like fish or rabbit?" she asked him softly. "I have some of each stored away that is ready to be cooked."

He smiled at her and nods, "thought choice, but I will go with Rabbit", he nods and grabbed the water drinking it and finally getting something refreshing on his sistem, grabbing a fruit he continued to pour wood from time to time in the fire to keep it going. He looked around, the island was quiet and trully deserted, looking around he saw something in the water, it was his frying pan that he used on the boat, he quickly went and get it before the current took it away. As soon as it was on his hand he looked at it, it was burned but not useless that would do at least to cook, looking around he took out the wood that seemed usable and discarded the rest, going back to the fire he placed the frying pan to his side waiting on her.

Nodding, Mag stood up and walked off, disappearing around the side of the small hut she built and she walked over to a tree where she had meat from a skinned rabbit hanging from a high branch and she lowered it before lowering a small basket with fresh fish in it from another tree, removing a fish from it. Once she had the meat, she returned to the fire and she held out the meat from the rabbit to him. "It's fresh. Caught it earlier today." she said to him before fetching a curved knife from the the waist band of her skirt. Using the knife, she sat down and began to remove the scales from the fish.

He placed the rabbit on a very large stick and yawned as he put it on top of the fire to let it cook. While the rabbit cooked he looked at the girl, she was trully a thing to be amazed,ut a beautiful woman surviving in a island was just great, "so tell me, how long since you actually spoken to somebody?". He looked at the rabbit wich was cooked and took a bite out of it, "perfect, just perfect", he smiled as he started to eat and drink from the water brought to him. He looked at her paying attention to what she had to say, they would be alone on the island for awhile and he had to get to her good side.

Mag cleaned her fish quickly and easily with practiced motions, pausing only when he asked her how long it's been since she'd talked to a person and she sighed. "I haven't seen nor talked to another person in six years." she said to him. "I've been stranded on this island alone since I was thirteen. I was traveling in a plane with my uncle on my way home and the plane went down not too far away from the island. My uncle died in the crash as did the pilot of the plane." Mag didn't know that there had been a long search for the fallen plane and its passangers. Nor that a month after the plane crash, her and the others had been pronounced dead.

He looked down and nods, "I am sorry, but at least now you are not alone anymore, I know my daughter is safe and I know the army, when they find my boat or if they don't hear from me in a week they pronouce me dead since I have to let them know where I am all the time". He sighed as he looked to the sky, "I would most likely never see my daughter again, or my mother for that matter, my wife is dead and I have nobody else."He sighed and looked back at the girl, "anyways it lookes like I will be here for awhile so you are not alone anymore, by the way I have to get this out of my mind, you do look beautiful if I may say so lady

She finished cleaning her fish and carefully pushed a stick through the fish before shoving the end of the stick deep into the sand so the fish was just barely hanging over the fire so it could cook. "I'm sure you'll see her again." she said gently. "You shouldn't give up hope." Mag fell silent and stared into the fire as she listened to him speak, her cheeks turning a dark red from both the heat of the fire and his words. "O-oh... thank you." she said before clearing her throat softly.

He smiled placing the bones left aside and stood up walking to her and kissing her on the lips, he knew that her hormones should be reaching peaks right now, and with no man on her life he would break her virginity soon enough. He moved his hands down and grabbed her asscheeks slowly moving one of his hands to her cunt and massaging it, he was strong enough to keep her in place until she surrendered but he knew it would not take much. Not having sex in all her life he knew that she was jus aching for some action and that was exactly what he would give her from now on.

Her eyes widened as he kissed her and she placed her hands on his chest, turning her head to forcefully break the kiss. "J-Jacob... Stop, please." she said nervously. When he grabbed her ass in his hands, she flushed before groaning and squirming as he moved a hand between her long legs to rub at her virgin cunt, her cheeks turning a dark red. "Jacob, s-stop." she whimpered weakly. No one had ever touched her in such a way but she knew enough to understand what he wanted and it made her scared, nervous and excited all at once.

He smirked as he tore her top off and started to massage her breasts, "you know you want it, just relax and let me do my work, you never been with a man before it's about time to start since we are going to see each other for a long time". He smiled and moved her to the floor pinning her body with his, holding her hands down he started to kiss her from the neck down to her breasts starting to suck and nib on that tender skin of her nipples, "just relax I am not going to hurt your, I am going to show you the best time of your life", he grinned moving down and up her body, kissing and teasing near her cunt.

Back
Top Bottom