Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stranded (DarknessEmbraced666 x Kiroshi)

She shook her head and cried out in shock when he tore the cloth that was tied around her upper body, her breasts bouncing free. Mag tried to push him away and cover herself up, but he grabbed her tiny wrists and forced her to lay down, pinning her smaller body down into the sand with his bigger stronger body. She tried to pull her hands free but he was too strong and she trembled a little as he kissed his way down her long neck to her breasts when he sucked and nibbled upon her already hardened nipples. "You're scaring me Jacob." she whispered to him, closing her eyes tightly as she pressed her long legs together as tightly as she could.

He grinned at her, " my my you smell like you are wet down there, let's have a look", with his teeths he removed the thin clothing on her and smelled her pussy, kissing it gently and looking at her legs who closed the entrance, with his feet he pushed her open and looked up at her kissing her with passion, his tongue invading her mouth and swirling inside, with his feet he starts to rub her pussy up and down while he kissed her, "do not be afraid, I would not hurt you, only please you and make you happy, you saved my life, now it's time for me to teach you about life". He gri.ns and continues to kiss her body and neck while his leg rub her pussy

Her heart pounded hard against her ribcage and she shook her head, making a soft sound of protest as he finally bared her entire body to him, leaving her laying there completely naked. As he forced her legs open with his feet, she gasped and her lips parted, giving him the opportunity to thrust his tongue into her mouth. Mag was flushed with embarassment from being naked infront of him and as he began rubbing her pussy, she felt her very first hint of arousal as she stilled. Her body trembled a little as she laid there in fear. He may have told her that he wouldn't hurt her but everything was so new to her and it was happening so fast, she couldn't help but to be afraid.

He smiled and moved down her body kissing her, suddenly he thought of something bringing both hands up and pinned with one of his hands while the other grabbed the cloth and he bound her wrists behind her back so there was no way she could get out, "your being too scared, you need to relax your mind and enjoy it, all these sensations are normal the first time, just let your mind flow and play along with this, I assure you will enjoy it a hell lot more". He smiled as he grabbed her on his arms and brought her inside the small house putting her on the bed on her back and slowly carresing her pussy lips and ass, "I need you to relax or its going to hurt more.

As he grabbed her arms and brought them back behind her and started to tied them together, she began struggling again. "W-what are you doing?!" she asked before grunting as she tried to free her hands. She frowned at his words and glared slightly. "It's hard to relax when you're pinning me down and tieing my hands together." she said to him as he lifted her into his arms and carried her inside of her small home, laying her down on her surprisingly soft bed. She squirmed uncomfortably on the bed because her hands were trapped beneath her and it made her shoulders hurt.

He sighed and stood up, untying her hands he looked at her, "I was just trying to make you feel more alive, if you want to tie me or whatever I won't fight, if you want to kill me there is the knife". He said as he moved back and seat on his knees in the floor next to the bed, "but if you want me to finally teach you what your missing your going to have to trust me on that, I won't do it by force if you let me I will treat you the right way a woman should be treated, I am sorry for my rudeness". He sighed and gave her everything he had so she could trust him, he carried no way of defeating her if she came with the knife and he would not use his training on her.

The moment her hands were untied, Mag scurried backwards from him and rubbed her wrists gently while watching him. "Well you certainly know how to scare a person." she murmured to him with a small frown. "And I'm not going to kill you." She bowed her head and gently bit her bottom lip while listening to him speak before rolling her eyes as she wrapped her long arms around her body with a shiver. "I do trust you. I just don't like how you were rushing things. You went from kissing me to touching my more... intimate places in less then a minutes."

I thought you would never go for it, I am sorry". He sighed and stood up walking to the door, "I guess I have to leave now, take care you hear? if you ever want to try it out just look for me around the beach". He sighed as he went and left, he looked around and decided to leave her the knife because she needed it and grabbed some water looking around and placing his shirt and pants on. He went back to the house and looked at her, " anyways I am sorry, once you get relaxed and though things through if you are still willing come find me, I swear I will be slow and will make you feel like in heaven"he winked at her and started to walk out.

She sat there in silence as he got up and readied to leave. Sighing, she climbed off the bed and padded over to him and grabbed his hand. "No... don't go." she said gently. "You don't have to go anywhere." She swallowed softly and sighed gently while gazing down upon his hand. "I just... don't move so quickly."

He smiled and nods, "ok, only if you are sure, trust me when we are done you won't have to wear anything around me". He smiled as he moved to the bed and sat on a corner, "if you still want to do it just rest your body on the bed and let me bring you to heaven". He smiled as he took out his shirt and pants again now revealing a bulge on his underwear,"now that you are naked, I feel that is unfair that I am not naked as well, I bet you never seen a naked man before" he grins and take off his underwear revealing a 8 inch cock fully erect.

Mag was still nervous but not as scared as she was earlier now that she was able to relax. She slowly sat down on the bed and laid back amongst the covers, her long golden hair splayed out around her shoulders as she laid there completely naked. As he undressed, her face turned red again from her modesty and innocence since she had never seen a male undressed before. "No, I haven't." she said softly.

He smiled and looked at her, slowly moving to her and opening her legs, he began to kiss her feet slowly moving up and between them until his lips were touching her pussy,"just relax and enjoy it". He smiled slowly licking her pussy and shoving his tongue inside playing with her clitoris and moving it around gently with his tongue, he knew how to pleasure a woman and he had done it countless times but never with a virgin so he had to be extra careful, "if you ever want me to stop just say it". He smiled and continued to lick her pussy while his hands moved to her breasts.

She let him open her legs, fighting just a little to keep them closed but she took a deep breath and relaxed again. Mag propped herself up on her elbows to watch him as he slowly made his way up her legs, kissing her soft skin on the way up. When he reached her pussy, she gasped and tensed again despite his words and remained tense until he began licking her gently. The feeling of his tongue dancing over her sensative flush sent tremors rushing through her and she moaned softly when he touched her clitoris, falling back against the bed with a soft groan as her long legs fell further apart for him. Feeling his hand on her breasts she gasped and arched her back a little.

Purring he send shivers down her spine as he continued to lick and play with the virgin's girl pussy. She tasted great, untainted and unscarred, looking up to her he slowly brought one of his hands down and push it inside her pussy while he licked. He wanted her to be ready for him to take her virginity away, he knew at first it would hurt her but then she would love it. After a couple of more minutes when he felt she was ready he looked up at her and smiled,"Are you ready for me to take your virginity away?""

She rocked her hips a little as she felt a warmth swirling in her stomach and she began to tense a little as her first orgasm started to build up. But before she could reach her release, he pulled away from her and she groaned softly. Mag glanced up at him after he asked her if she was ready and she bit her bottom lip. "Will... will it hurt?" she asked him softly.

He smiled and nods, " at first yea, it will hurt a bit but then you will get used to it and even enjoy it and from there on you will be craving". He knelt behind her pussy and looked up at her, "are you ready?". He started to jerk off getting his already stiff member harder while looking at her, he had a good resistance that was the best thing about him.

Taking a deep breath, the young woman sighed and slowly nodded while watching him jerk off a little. "Yes. I'm ready." she said gently. She shifted on the bed a little and watched him, waiting for him to move closer to her.

He smiled and moved closer, his cock moving closer to her wet pussy as he slowly sank in his cock and pushed it in inch by inch, "Relax". Pushing it back and slowly pushing it in, leaving it there some time for her to get adjusted, after a couple of seconds he pushed it back then in and started to create a rhythm. Looking up to her to see her expression he slowly kissed her belly and up her body while fucking her waiting for the all glorious blood that signified her broken virginity appear.

She relaxed the best she could as he pushed into her. At first it didn't hurt but then she felt his cock rip through something within her and she cried out in pain, closing her eyes tightly as she grasped his shoulders tightly in her hands. She was grateful that he held still for a little while because some of the pain faded but as he moved, she felt small jolts of pain rush through her abdomin a little and she gave soft whimpers of pain. Looking down between them where his cock was moving in and out of her, she could see a little blood on his cock and her eyes widened with shock. "I-I'm bleeding." she stammered.

He smiled and nods," that is normal, it means your virginity is broken, you will enjoy the sensation now". He smiled as he redied himself and started to pound in and out of her, pushing his lenght as far as he could through her inner walls hugging his cock. It felt great her pussy was tight as in she had never had something up there and that made it like heaven everytime he fucked her. He leaned over and kissed her gently, "Congratulations, you are now a full fledged woman", he groaned as he continued to fuck her kissing her neck furiously.

She looked unsure about what he said about her bleeding being normal but a moment later she just nodded and relaxed back on the bed. As he began pounding into her tight pussy, she made a soft sound of discomfort and pain but it quickly faded as he moved within her and she closed her eyes with a soft sigh. Each time he thrust into her tight wet body, her large breasts bounced a little and she began panting softly. When he leaned over and kissed her, she placed a hand on the back of his neck and kissed him back with a gentle sigh. Mag wrapped her legs around his hips a little and mewled at the feeling of his lips against her neck.

He groaned and pushed himself deeper and harder into her wet pussy, he knew she was enjoying it. He kissed her neck and bite it softly moving with her kisses all the way up to her lips and slowly kissed her with more passion than any other he had been with, he was just so in love with her. He smiled and pushed his tongue inside her mouth, the kiss was long while the thrust became harder and harder, he loved the feeling. He felt his orgasm reaching in but he had good control over his orgasm so he simply held it tight, he wanted her to cum first and feel that expirience.

She gasped for breath as she arched her back a little, her hands clinging to his shoulders as he thrusts harder and harder into her soft young body. She was moaning his name and bucking her hips against his wantonly, her legs pulling him deeper into her. The girl could feel a strange tightening sensation in her stomach as he fucked her. Wrapping her arms around his neck, Mag pulled him closer as she eagerly kissed him back as her pussy tightened even more around his cock. "J-Jacob!" she cried out after breaking the kiss and burrying her face against his neck. "I... I feel funny." She didn't know what was about to happen and a moment after speaking she arched her back even more as she screamed while cumming around his cock.

He smiled and pushed once more deep inside cumming hard inside of her as she cummed and coated his cock, "you were cumming, how did it felt". He smiled and panted as he moved out and kissed her gently, "you liked it?". He panted and got up his cock still dripping cum both from her and from him as he looked outside, "want to taste our juices together?", he said as he moved in front of her face, his cock in front of her lips.

As she came, she felt something hot shoot deep inside of her recently deflowered body and she gasped, her body milking his cock for his cum. She softly whimpered in protest as he pulled out of her and she trembled as some of both of their cum dribbled out of her pussy, leaning up to kiss him back. "Y-yes.. I did." she panted before watching him move towards her head. She blushed brightly and looked down at his dripping cock and turned away a little before hesitantly licking his member, tasting both of their cum on his cock.

Back
Top Bottom