Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old Friends Reunited for College. NSFW. [MsBloom x DeviantAngel]

The shower felt amazing and the two friends helped the other wash off. Afterwards Molly went to her room and slipped into fresh clothes, cargo shorts and an oversized hooded sweat shirt. She then informed Angela and Milo she'd put some finishing touches to her drawings from the morning and sat down at her desk but left the door open.

About an hour later when Milo announced that she was heading home she was done with three of them. She came out of her room, gave Milo a big hug and a kiss.
"I do hope you come back for more," she whispered, just loud enough for Angela to hear it.
"My housewarming party this Saturday. Say around six. Paula will be here too, and her son."
Molly winked and then as she had watched Milo walk out the door she headed for the kitchen to make herself some iced tea.

"Would that be such a terrible thing though?" she answered Angela's question with another question.
"They sure don't seem to mind," she added with a giggle.
She then nodded. A guided tour around campus before classes started would be a very good idea. Maybe she'd meet a few of Angela's other friends as well and extend the invitation for a house warming party to them.

By the time Milo left Angela had the kettle whistling and taking the hot water off the stove. "Nah, my friends like to have a good time. As I told you before they also like to have a safe time, meaning you know me so they know they can trust you. Sex is great and all, but they won't risk their safety for a good time. But..." She giggled as she had planned to make iced tea as well so she got down the pitcher to make it. "They can be assholes, like using a guy at the club to get them revved up, then bail on them and fuck a friend later. So, the guy does the job, and someone else gets to benefit off it." She added, laughing as it sounded bad, but it was still about safety.

Pouring the hot water into the pitcher Angela began adding the tea and letting it steep. "Milo likes to have a good time, obviously Paula does. We have three years of college, might as well have as much fun as we can while mid-terms and finals beat us down." She added then her phone rang. "Can you finish this up?" She asked, kissing Molly's cheek before answering her phone and getting out of the way.

A few moments later Angela squealed. "I thought you transferred schools?!" She exclaimed, going silent for a moment before laughing. "Well hell yeah, I'd love to see you." She said then went silent once more as a faint voice could be heard. "Tell you what, a lot of the girls are going to be at my apartment on Saturday for a house warming party." She said then was questioned since the person didn't know about Molly. After a quick run down about Molly Angela continued.

"Then I will see you on Saturday! I love you too, Marissa." She said before hanging up and squealing again. "Oh my goodness." Angela looked super happy as she walked back to the kitchen. "Looks like you aren't the only trans female in my life anymore." She said, kissing Molly's cheek. "You're still my favorite, though." She added then got out some honey for her tea and lemon wedges.

"Marissa is trans as well, she was supposed to be transferring but something didn't go right. So, she's moving back to the dorms. She'll be here on Saturday and I'm not showing you what she looks like, you can be surprised." Angela added while pouring her tea and adding the lemon and honey.

"Sounds bad," Molly said when Angela mused about her friends' tendencies to get the motors started using some poor innoccent guy at a club only to then take a ride on one of their friends instead.
"But I get it. Safety first right? And with all the creeps out there ..."
She made a general gesture as if indicating the rest of the world.
"... I totally get it."

When Angela's phone rang she nodded and stirred the tea a bit before grabbing a lemon from the fridge. She sliced it and placed the slices in with the still hot tea. Then she took out the tea bags and put the pitcher in the fridge to cool. Later once the tea was cold she would add another sliced lemon and maybe some berries to it as well.

"Now that sounds like fun. Is she still pre-GRS?" Molly asked with a big smile on her face, partly because the news of another transwoman joining the party on Saturday and partly because she was still Angela's favourite.
"Sounds great. I can't wait to meet her."

"The only surgery she's had are her breasts, I think. Her dad is a plastic surgeon and I'm not sure what else she's had done. He didn't do her breast surgery, probably for the weird factor. But his colleague did. She might have had her Adams apple shaved down, I'm not sure." Angela said as she finished with her tea and stirred it with a spoon. "She's very pretty though, and the surgeries have only helped with the image she's been trying to get. She was young like you when she realized she wasn't in the right body." Angela added as she went to the living room and flopped down onto the couch.

"You can talk to her more at the party." She added then sipped her tea and let out a sigh as she mixed it perfectly. "As for it being bad to use the men like that. I can agree, but it's also not as great to buy a female a drink with the expectation of getting something in return. Just because you bought me a beer doesn't mean I have to drop to my knees later and suck your dick." Angela explained, shrugging as she wasn't too upset about it.

"So tomorrow it's kind of the day for a lot of students to tour the campus. Professors will be there to answer any questions, so you'll have that." She explained then put her tea down before heading to her room to get her laptop so she could look at the map of the campus and her class schedule.

Without having any real personal experience with the way some guys could behave at bars or night clubs and what they expected in return for a drink or two she nodded in agreement with her friend.
"Of course it doesn't. " she said and put the finishing touches to her tea with some more lemon and a sprinkle of Blueberries. that quickly darkened the fluid.
She sat down at the kitchen counter with Angela and took a sip.

She was quite excited about meeting Marissa though and she was already imagining the two of them giving Angela a full work over and even the possibility of Marissa popping her anal cherry, a fantasy she had already had about Paula's son, but as long as it was still intact the possibilities were endless. Although she was fairly certain that Angela would be the first even if that was just with Big Blue and Molly wasn't entirely sure that counted.

Last edited:
When the next day came around Angela was awake early with Molly as they both got ready for their exploration of the campus. Angela knew it well due to already spending a year at the college but she wanted to get familiar with it again and show Molly around. After her shower Angela put on a light layer of makeup then dawned a white crop top and short daisy duke shorts. She opted for no bra and a white g-string. After dawning ankle socks and tennis shoes the female head out into the kitchen.

She wasn't sure if Molly would go for a protein shake but she decided to whip a couple up for their breakfast. Strawberries, blueberries, protein powder, almond milk and ice, all put into the blender before it roared to life. Grabbing two shaker bottles the female filled them and screwed on the lids before cleaning up the blender and putting it back on top of the fridge.

"Breakfast is done!" She called out, opting for the smoothies instead of coffee for now. Coffee would definitely be coming later.

Checking her phone she had a text from Marissa, she would be visiting Saturday but wanted to chat a bit so Angela went back and forth with her for a bit while also seeing if Milo wanted to meet on campus.

When Molly made herself known Angela smiled and greeted her with a kiss. "Milo is going to meet us on campus later, we'll probably get lunch together. You'll also get to meet some of my guy friends. Some play sports so they're on campus as well." Angela explained as she did have a wide range of friends.

Molly woke up when her phone sounded the alarm but she stayed in bed for a little while just letting herself slowly wake up, stretching and yawning. When she finally did appear in the kitchen after Angela call to breakfast she wore short black jeans shorts and slim fitted white t-shirt with a dark green sweatshirt tied around her waist in case the temperature should drop. She took the protein shake on offer and leaned up against the counter and looked at her friend. She still couldn't fully believe how great Angela looked or for that matter how she dressed. She was also still having some difficulties believing that the woman in front of her was no longer just her best friend in the world but also her lover. Despite it having been a couple of days now since Angela and Paula had relieved her of her virginity, or at least half of it, everything was still new to her and it almost made her giggle and pinch herself to make sure she wasn't still in bed dreaming.

When Angela said that Milo would meet up with them once they got to campus a smile spread across Molly's face. And at the mention of meeting some of Angela's male friends she bit her bottom lip rather coyly. She then started looking around the apartment wondering how many people it could comfortably accommodate. So far her guest list for Saturday only had four names on it but she suspected that that number might increase as the day progressed.
"So any chances of running into anyone we went to high school with, someone we can mindfuck when they realise that the scrawny awkward little boy they knew has grown into a fucking hot woman?"

Angela tapped her chin as she sipped her smoothie and thought about anyone they might run into. "I mean, we didn't go to school with a lot of smart ones. But there are a few that do attend Princeton. We might, if we do I can point them out. I do know of one that is a bartender near campus. He never made fun of us but he definitely knows us. It's Freddy Jenson, the nerd that had a stuffed Pokemon toy with him at all times." Angela said as she was trying her best to jog her friends memory. "He had a bit of a glow-up, nothing super model like but he did ditch the stuffed animal. It'd be fun to see if he recognizes you." The female added then downed the rest of the smoothie.

"After our campus visit I need a work out, so I'll be hitting the gym if you want to join me. The gym here at the complex is in the pool house, some treadmills, free weights. Nothing fancy but enough to get your sweat on." She added then walked over, grabbing her phone and wallet, sliding them into her back pocket.

"Marissa is also excited to meet you, she's also bringing some premium Russian vodka that her dad got from a Russian friend." Angela mused, a bit excited about that since she loved tasting new liquors.

"Now let's go before I get mad." She joked as she turned out the lights and opened the door. Once out of the complex the girls head to the bus stop, finding a seat in the middle as they waited for everyone else to board so they could head to campus.

Molly did remember Freddy, a bit on the skinny side, glasses and that stuffed Squirtle he was always dragging along, that is when the jocks didn't manage to get hold of it and hide it from him. He was one of the kids that had had it worse than they had. It would indeed be fun to see if he recognised her. She wasn't sure she'd feel comfortable teasing him though, not the way she would have enjoyed playing mindfuck games with some of the jocks. Angela was right though. Their class hadn't exactly been the brain trust and getting into an Ivy League college like Princeton was probably beyond most of them.

She downed the breakfast smoothie and nodded. She could probably do an hour at the gym even though she suspected an hour would only be a warm up to Angela. The gym would also mean a chance to run into Paula again and maybe a bit of extra curricular work out. She giggled at the thought and as they walked out of the apartment to catch the bus she shared it with Angela, the way they had always shared everything.

On the bus Angela spoke with Molly about a few more of her friends and about the coming year of classes. Having someone to talk to made the trip to campus seem much shorter and within minutes they were getting up and stepping off the bus. The walk was even shorter as they stepped onto campus and was soon face to face with the older buildings. "I love the old look of the buildings. It's like being transferred into the past." Angela said as she linked her arm with Molly's and kept walking.

"Being new here you have to experience what everyone else did on their first time on campus." Angela mused and walked until they were at the entrance. "I just stood here my first day and stared, I was....it was amazing." Angela said as she looked up at the old stone, the clock and the greenery around. "Let me know if you need a tissue from tearing up at it beauty." The female teased as she waited for Molly to finish taking in the sites.

The building certainly was beautiful and she agreed with Angela that old building had a certain something to them that seemed to have been lost in more modern architecture.
"I can imagine you did," she said and smiled.
It was hard to think that soon enough she'd be passing back and forth through those gates barely even seeing them but for now she stood there taking it in and then she shook her head at the offer of a tissue but she did close her eyes and opened them again a few moments later. She repeated this a few times before nodding.
"Somehow it feels like we are very inappropriately dressed for passing through," she said and giggled as she imagined herself and Angela in clothes more contemporary with the building, not that they were letting women in quite as easily then as now.
"Alright, where to next then?" she asked as if being on a guided tour, which in fact she sort of was.

"It was very surreal, kind of just let you know you're slowly making yourself better. I'm not saying college is for everyone, but I definitely don't regret anything about it." Angela said as she began walking again with her friend and shrugging as her outfit was mentioned. "Hey, it's hot, my ass is amazing, and the freshmen love it. It really lets them see what college has to offer." She added, chuckling as she knew she had eyes on her, either from the students or their parents who were visiting the campus with them.

"Well if it isn't my favorite ass...I mean person...I mean...hey look, it's Angela." A male voice came from behind as Angela could only laugh as she turned around. "If it isn't the little engine that couldn't." She quipped back as the male laughed and walked over to the women, hugging Angela and shaking Molly's hand. "I was drunk, you're lucky I even got my shirt off." The male answered back as Angela just shook her head. "Molly, this is Taylor, Taylor, this is Molly." Angela introduced the two as Taylor gave a nod.

Taylor was currently wearing worn jeans, torn at the knees with a tank top and a red dress shirt over that and a pair of boots. The shirt was short sleeved allowing his sleeved tattoos to show. "Nice to meet you Molly." The male said before looking at Angela. "Did you hear Marissa is back in town?" He asked as Angela nod. "I did, she called me earlier and will be coming to the party on Saturday, so make sure you're there." Angela said as the male nod.

"I bet they do," Molly commented on Angela's justification for the way they were dressed although Molly had imagined them in dresses matching the time when the gate was built, ankle long and buttoned up to the jaw.
Angela's explanation was justified almost immediately though as a comment was made about her ass not a full minute later. When Molly turned around with her friend to see who had made the comment, obviously someone Angela already knew by the was it had been made and her reaction to it, she caught sight of a seriously yummy guy.
"Well Hello there Taylor," she said in a voice that was probably more teen excitement than the adult seduction she had intended.
"Nice to meet you too I'm sure," she added and bit her bottom lip as her eyes ran down Taylor's body from his eyes down to his crotch, where they may have lingered just a little bit too long.
"The party is really for me. I just moved in with Angela as her room mate," Molly then explained and said that he was of course very much invited.

Back
Top Bottom