Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A brawl game gone wrong....(commyXBlade)

Samus nodded, "yeah I ..love the wolves they aren't violent as the others in the forest. Why are these so tame and the others so vicious? Is it the curtain of twilight in the distance?" She asked as she kept her seating but her head tilted toward the forbidding shadow that stood there as a testament toward either their salvation or destruction. It was rather weird to know that a certain element as it would hold such power over her and the rest of those that she cherished and so on.

"Well, it would have a slight effect on them, but the mother has lived here on the ranch for two years. This is her first pup, though, and I think he's become quite attached to you." Rusl said, sitting down next to Samus.

The pup leaped into Samus' lap almost as if confirming what Rusl had said, and the pup's mother came and sat next to Rusl himself, setting her head on his leg and letting him scratch her ears. You almost wouldn't think that the wolves were wild with the way they acted, but their eyes gave away their wild nature.

-----

Meanwhile, Zelda sat in the dining hall of her castle, and in her arms was a newborn boy. His hair was dark brown, and he had a birthmark on his forehead that resembled the crest of Ordon. Standing at Zelda's side was her Sheikah bodyguard, Masamune, who happened to be the boy's father. When the infant opened his eyes, the deep coloration of them made the Hyrulian Queen smile happily.

"He has your eyes, Zelda-Hime." Masamune said.

"Yes, but he has your charmingly good looks." Zelda said in response. "And who could ask for a better man to be the father of my son?"

Zelda looked at her baby with smiling eyes. He seemed so gentle, so...pure. She was amazed at how much the baby in her arms reminded her of not only his father, but also of an Ordonian swordsman whose wife was expecting her first child.

"I wonder if Zhertal will get along with Link and Ilia-Chan's child?" the Queen wondered aloud.

"I'm sure he will, Zelda-Hime. After all, you have mentioned before that you foresaw our son and Link-Dono's child driving off an evil more deadly and corrupted than Ganondorf. I just pray that Link-Dono has a daughter. I would love to see our son marry a simple girl from that farming region of Ordonia."

However, that was not to be Masamune's fate, as he had fallen ill recently. He had been poisoned by a would-be assassin, but he only prevented the true target from dying. However, it would cost the Sheikah Leader his life in a scant fourteen days.

'At least I got to witness my child's birth.' Masamune thought. He tried to not let his sadness show, but he couldn't help himself. Zelda noticed this, and she kissed his lips, cheering him up.

Samus pet the pup behind the ears and smiled, "it reminds me of another that got attached to me. Back in my own universe of speaking." She said as she loved how the pup would coo and bark softly in happy response. It made her happy that happiness was still in the world despite the desperate need to save the world from the twilight had become.

As Rusl nodded, a young girl came up the path. However, Rusl, nor any other Ordonian, had seen her, and since she was very much ethereal, Samus' scanner that was on her right arm picked up on it, and in a gruff, yet kind, male voice, announced its find a bit suddenly, startling the wolves.

"ETHEREAL LIFE FORM DETECTED. FEMALE. SPECIES RESEMBLES TWILI, ALSO RESEMBLES ORDONIAN. THREAT LEVEL NON-EXISTANT."

Rusl looked confused as to what it meant by resembling both the Twili, Midna's race, and Ordonian. Little did he know that this spiritual visitor was from the future, and also a harbinger of a future event that might prove to be extremely troublesome for the Twili Queen's favorite Light World village. She seemed to be in tears, and all she had covering herself was a simple piece of fabric that, if it had any color other than a ghostly white, would've been completely bloodsoaked, stained from the blood flowing from the single stab wound in her neck.

'Help...please, help me...' she pleaded, her voice strained due to the pain from her neck. She sounded very sweet and it was obvious the poor girl was an innocent. However, the most interesting thing about her was on her arms.

Upon her arms were sigils that were, although in the identical location, similar to those on Midna's arms, which had been glowing fiercely when Link and Samus had first met the Twili after getting somehow transported to Faron Woods.

Samus stood up and then looked worried, "What is going on?!" She said quickly as she stood as far as the rock would let her. Her eyes shaking or quivering some sense. This girl that was seeming out of nowhere that seemed to have something similar to Midna but then again look like her but yet have a touch. IT scared her, "What are you...what do you want me to help with?" She did this out of her human instinct to find a way fix the obvious problem as her scanner went crazy saying that the ghost like figure or something was going crazy and it made her go nuts as well as she stepped back further and fell over as she scooted back. She was up against the wall and Rusl couldn't understand though she was freaking out.

Rusl looked around, as if trying to locate the spirit, but to no avail. He decided it best to sit down and wait it out, but then his wife called for him, so he gave a quick bow and left. The spirit, though, seemed to not have heard Samus. She simply looked around, and as she did, the sigils on her arms gave a faint silvery glow as she started to cry. It was apparent now that this poor soul had tried to call out for help from her loved ones, and it had echoed throughout time somehow.

"Daddy...Aurianha-Ne-Chan.....Mama..." she said, tears flowing down her cheeks with no apparent end. The rest of her words were practically indistinguishable due to her tears, but a few words were made clear, and Samus' suit pieced together a theory from the bits of info.

"HYPOTHESIS: CREATURE EXPERIENCED EXTREME TRAUMA AND HER SOUL CALLED FOR HELP. ADDENDUM: DUE TO EXTREME STRESS AND CIRCUMSTANCES UNKNOWN, THE CRY MAY HAVE ECHOED OUT INTO THE TIME-SPACE CONTINUUM, AND WE ARE SEEING THOSE REVERBERATIONS NOW."

This seemed to be the case indeed, and during the meal earlier, Link had mentioned that if Ilia bore a daughter, they planned on naming her Aurianha. If the words of the spirit before them were true, then the cry was echoing from the future.

Suddenly, the spirit turned around, her back now facing Samus, and she started throwing punches, as if to fend off an attacker. "Get...get away from me! My Mama's gonna kill you when she finds out, Ghidorah! You better be scared, 'cuz my Mama's the Twilight Queen! She'll hurt you bad! Daddy will too, if he finds out! He'll chop you into tiny pieces with the Master Sword!"

The girl's spirit fell to the ground, as if struck across the face, and she faded from view as she fell. This is when Samus' suit made a rather obvious observation, one that would most likely through a sense of unrest in Samus.

"INTERESTED QUERY: THE SPIRIT MENTIONED THE MASTER SWORD AND TWILIGHT QUEEN. DO NOT THESE TITLES REFER TO MASTER LINK AND PRINCESS MIDNA? AMUSED STATEMENT: IF SO, A DECISION MUST BE MADE. YOU MUST DECIDE TO TELL MASTER LINK OF THIS VISION, OR YOU MUST CHOOSE TO TELL PRINCESS MIDNA. ADDENDUM: WHOMEVER YOU TELL, THERE WILL MOST LIKELY BE CONSEQUENCES. CHOOSE WISELY, MISTRESS ARAN"

-----

Somewhere southwest of Gerudo Desert

A dark-haired man with a patch literally sewn to his face to hide his right eye wandered slowly to a large, rather demonic looking castle. He seemed to be taking his time, even though he was apparently being rushed by some sense of urgency. He paused for a moment and looked towards where Ordon Province lay. He had been gifted with Future Sight as a child, due to his racial heritage, and he sensed the spirit that had appeared. He spoke softly, and his voice was seeped with sadness and longing.

"Fiena-Hime-Chan...I will come for you when the time arrives. Until then, please wait patiently. I will rescue my future wife from that winged fucker Ghidorah, even if it means that I, Cain, cast aside my Quixoni heritage within the Yami. Fiena-Hime-Chan, I love you."

Samus watched and looked at the image of this girl being smacked down and she shook her head. "Wh-what is going on?!...", She stood up and then looked around standing she moved off onto the road and moved toward Link's house as she moved with great speed. "I need to tell link.", She said quickly to his house and then stopped in front of it. Quickly leaping up onto the belcony she ran in and looked around, "Link ...Link!!!!" She yelled out quickly.

Link fell out of his bed and landed on his back, his head landing between Samus' feet. His positioning made him blush, and he quickly stood and glanced to the side, due to embarrassment. "Y-yeah? What's wrong?"

"You look like you've *cough-cough* seen a ghost." Midna said, coughing slightly due to still being slightly ill. However, despite looking ragged, she also looked rather happy, as if she'd recently received a gift from someone. She unconsciously held a hand over her belly, blushing slightly, but she was focused on Samus.

Link shook his head and started to put his boots on, thinking he was going to be on foot shortly. "What happened Samus-Chan?"

Samus motioned him to come, "sorry but I need to speak to Link Midna." She said softly as she ushered Link out of the house. Stepping on the belcony she looked at him, "A ghost saying ...that a guy with the master sword would come and kill something and whatnot!" She said quickly as her voice was hard to understand and rushed. She eyed the swordsman intently wondering what he had to say about it.

'What is so important that I can't listen in? Link-Kun is my...' Midna thought as she peeked out the window. She saw Link trying to talk with Samus, but the Twilight Princess fell back onto the bed due to lack of strength. "I forgot...new life within me takes a lot of strength. I think I should think of a name for my daughter....I know. I'll name her after my Mother, who died when I was born." Midna smiled at her belly as she placed a hand over her womb. "I'll name you Fiena."

-----

"Whoah, whoah, whoah! Slow down, Samus-Chan! All I heard clearly was something about the Master Sword. Can you start from the beginning please?" Link said. He knew he sounded rude just then, and he didn't mean to. "And try to calm down, too. Your a bit jumpy."

Samus nodded softly and she looked at him panting softly as she calmed herself softly. "I...think I saw this twilight girl and yet ...she didn't seem like completely twilight...though she seemed like it. She said something about the twilight Queen...which I am assuming might be Midna...and the Master Sword guy and whatnot.", She explained as she watched the swordsman.

Link's eyes lit up as he remembered something Samus had told him during their first 'Smash Bros.' tournament. "What about your Federation Badge's holo-recording ability? Do you think it might have recorded the ghost?" he asked. Link's idea was that if the badge had recorded the whole incident, he might be able to decipher something from it, and he hoped he wouldn't need Midna's powers for it either.

Samus smiled, "Yeah.." She said softly despite her voice was still shaky as she showed off the holo-recording of the ghost to Link. Her eyes lit up as they did before as she watched the recording of her and the ghost as it played out on the balcony and hoped LInk was getting this.

Link watched the holo-vid with great interest. As soon as the girl mentioned 'Ghidorah', however, his face fell, becoming very serious, as if he knew what that name meant. "Ghidorah...so he's going to come back some day..." he whispered. He blushed ever so slightly at the mention of the 'Twilight Queen and Master Sword, not wanting to believe that they referred to himself and Midna, but it vanished as the recording ended.

Unconsciously, Link's hands tightened into fists at his sides. It was well known that he disliked children being harmed, but he seemed even more upset than usual. When he spoke again, his voice was cold and hard, as if he was about to enter a battle that he knew meant either winning or dieing.

"Samus," he said, foregoing his usual '-Chan' at the end, "I need to speak with Ordona about this. Please stay with Midna-Chan until I return." He paused for a second, then added, "Could I bring that holo-vid with me? I think Ordona will need to see this."

-----

Zelda was feeding her infant son when she felt a strong twinge of unrest coming from the south, and as she stood, Masamune came to her side from his desk. He said nothing, merely placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Masamune, my love, I fear that Link may be in trouble. I can't place it exactly, but I fear that Midna-Hime might have been involved somehow...""

Zhertal's father only nodded, slightly tightening his grip to affirm that he was tehre for his wife for as long as he lived.

Samus taught Link to use it as she eyed him some. He hadn't even acted like this in the brawl tournaments that they fought together in. It was scary to see him act like this as she nodded, "There you should be able to use it now and I will stay here with Midna." She said as she walked back into the home and eyed the princess and nodded. "Link has headed off toward the village and asked me to stay here and watch over you Midna.", She said as she was frowning. "I think something serious is going to happen soon Midna. Even my feelings are going crazy with this new development and I don't even or am not even connected to this world.", She said slowly frowning.

"What did you tell Link-Kun? I felt such anger and sadness from him that I had not felt since Zeda-Hime had sacrificed her own life to save mine." Midna asked, genuinely worried. It was a feeling that she thought, hoped, she would never have to feel again, and tears threatened to pour, a combined result of her physical and emotional pains, as well as her genuine worry of Link.

She tried to sit up, but still didn't have the strength, so she pulled herself up and leaned against the headboard, and although Link had missed it earlier, the sigils on her arms were no longer blue, but a soft pink, identical in shade to either a person blushing, or the pink upon Zelda's dress, which Samus knew well enough by now.

"Please...plesae tell me, Samus-San"

Samus sighed, "I showed him a holo log of what I saw when I was sitting on a rock near the ranch. He just looked at it and got extremely upset and then headed into Ordon village. This is all he said to me, otherwise I didn't want to ask too much more since he seemed too upset to explain anymore. So I just let him go, all he said is to make sure that you were safe and that I would watch over you." She explained as she watched Midna and saw that she was extremely concerned. "Though things will be fine...I am sure.", Samus said trying to keep tension down.

"Did...did he mention any names?" Midna asked. This was because she was worried about Link in more ways than she knew.

She leaned towards the window, glancing towards the spot where Link had left. Her eyes carried a sense of sadness that was like a young woman seeing her new husband and lover go off to battle, thinking he would never return.

Samus shook her head some, "He said something about Ghidora... but that is all he really said." She said quickly to her as she looked at her and sat down next to her. "Otherwise I don't know what is going on with him. He just said to wait.", She repeated the intended statement. This was just because she was in a state of unknown confusion.

Midna bit her lip. Link had told her about Ghidorah, and she was extremely worried. Tears threatened to pour as she spoke.

"I...I just got him back...I don't want to lose him again..." Midna looked up at Samus again, and the tears had started falling. "Samus-Chan, please...please go with him. Ghidorah uses underhanded tactics, stooping lower than Ganondorf, to defeat his enemies. I don't want to lose Link-Kun! Rusl-Kun checks up on me, so please...Please go with Link-Aijin! Please keep him safe..." Midna's hands fell to her knees, and she began to cry silently, yet uncontrollably. "I...I don't want the man I love to die!"

=====

(Aijin means lover, just in case you didn't know)

Samus nodded, "a-alright Medna. I will go and see to him to see what is going on." She got up and then ran out of the house and leaped off of the balcony landing on the ground gracefully as she was not in her armor to have it do a loud thud. When she got her baring she ran off into the village quickly. Her eyes eyeing for Link until she reached the Mayor's house and then stopped in front of him, "Sir, do you know where Link is? Is he in the house now? Did he take off anywhere?" She said quickly as she eyed the tall large man of where he saw the Hero.

"You just missed him, Samus-Chan. He headed up to the ranch to get Epona. If ya hurry you could catch him before he gets there." Jericho said.

What was unsaid was that she looked very pretty, and although he didn't say it, his eyes betrayed that as he saw his late wife when he looked at her. As he watched Samus leave, he went in the house wondering what could have her so worried.

-----

Link was only about fifty feet out of town, and he had a look of grim determination on his face. "If Ghidorah ever touches my child, I will kill him where he stands!" he said, his voice echoing through the small tunnel. The light that shone from above glinted off of the shield on his back, and it was almost like a flashing beacon to any who would be coming after him.

"I swear, upon the blood of my ancestors, I WILL protect my children, friends, and everyone!"

Samus ran into the ranch and looked for the guy that worked with Link. When she found him she stopped him, "Is Link here?!" She said crazily as she looked at the man with a frenzied look. Her face was worried about the man and wondered if he went off to do something stupid and hoped he hadn't done something ridiculous to get himself killed. He had to fill out his normal timeline as she saw before her communicator that they were in the middle of the Twilight Crisis. She hoped this new information wouldn't mess up the whole time line that was predicted before he came to the brawl torneys.

""Yeah, he's over with Epona. Third stall on the left." he said, pointing towards the stable.

-----

"You ready for another journey, Epona?" LInk asked his horse. She gave a soft 'hrmph' that Link knew, thanks to his time as a wolf, meant she was, but she was nervous. "Me too. I only hope that Ghidorah isn't on Hyrulian soil, because if he is, I will strike him down where he stands. This land has no place for Kishin like him."

Epona heard a soft set of footsteps, like those of a woman, and she alerted Link to it.

"Easy, Epona. It's only Samus-Chan. I can tell from the scent of her hair."

Samus ran over to the stall leaving the man behind and then suddenly seeing him. "What are you planning on doing Link?", She asked him almost sounding demanding though it is because she managed to bond more with the swordsman. Though she didn't have that connection that they had Him and Midna as she looked at him. "If you are planning something why not bring me along? I know how to fight and you could use all the help you can get! Not that I think you cannot do it on your own but we need to make sure you are safe for Midna's sake and the other is because Timeline issues.", She said alarted as she watched the swordsman wondering what he was going to do.

Back
Top Bottom